race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Anonymous20

Re: race war: blacks vs mexicans PART 2

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 12th, 2004, 2:23 pm

Let me ask you 2 gentlemen to squash this here, becasue this is a sensensitive topic, and both you guys have expressed your opinions very thoroughly, and lets just let the other members comment on them. This is not a contest or a competition so lets make our comments, make 3, 4, or 5 five, them move on. Remember I had that riff with that other web site. There is a string about that, i wrote seveal comments on my view of other less creative websites using me as the model, but them I stamped my final comment and moved on to another topic. Can we try that here?

Remember, that everyone is not going to like you, and many of you guys know that people that come to my owne forum don't like me but it does not bother me, i enjoy it and it makes the dialogue more interesting. so let take a chill pill for now.

peace

Representando

Unread post by Representando » February 17th, 2004, 8:18 pm

Hey young-nile fu-ck you man just because this forum is so racial it doesn't mean one person represents the other people from the same culture ethnic w/e. I bet other hispanics here dont give a fu-ck what I post in fact nobody does just you. I represent my raza on the streets not on this forum fool. See that kind of shi-t is what makes some hispanics hate blacks just like I am starting too right now because of your racial profiling.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » February 17th, 2004, 8:55 pm

Keepin it real though. I've reached the point of not giving a MAD FU*K about who likes my race anymore weve been doing it solo all this time we gonna continue to ride solo.

As far as racialy profilling I did no such of the thing I was just pointing out how rediculas you sound, this is a conversation amongst heavy weights and you seem out of you league...........................

InterestedGuy

Unread post by InterestedGuy » February 17th, 2004, 9:36 pm

Did anyone else catch that news show on L.A. county coroners? I think it's the same channel that showed the documentary on L.A. county jail. Anyways, one of the segments showed an innocent Black man that got gunned down by Hispanic gangsters due to gang conflicts. I'm not sure what part of L.A. it was, but they were interviewing the girlfriend he left behind, and it made me sad.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » February 17th, 2004, 10:43 pm

in L.A everyone seems to not like eachother that's why its one of the most violent cities in the nation, here in central cali blacks & mexicans get along pretty well on the streets, blacks got their own problems with the crip & blood thing and mexicans got their own conflicts going on with the norte & sur thing, yeah blacks prefer kicking it with nortenos since they talk like them and act like them you would think they worship black people if u went to the high schools i went to, but blacks dont really get much into it with the hispanics unless a drug deal goes wrong or if someone rips someone off, personally i have 2 black homies and they're pretty cool we have already talked about not being friends if we ever get locked up or something but on the streets up here there's no reason to not get along it may sound stupid to a lot of people but the reason everyone is moving up here is to get away from the violence from other cities like san jo, oakland, LA, etc.... it all comes down to the same bullcrap, people always wanna find something to hate in the future its gonna be the same stuff surenos are gonna fight surenos when they take over this town, blacks are gonna fight mexicans etc... population screws everything up. its not the race its just looking for something to hate.

jb7777
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jb7777 » February 18th, 2004, 12:31 pm

You cant really say that L.A. is violent because of racial tension...Its more because of the gang culture...I mean I have lived in L.A. and New Orleans, and New Orleans is every bit as rough and is almost allll black(drug culture)

InterestedGuy

Unread post by InterestedGuy » February 18th, 2004, 9:27 pm

I read it's pretty bad in the Chicago area also, with Hispanic gangs going at it with Black gangs, with racial shootings on the streets.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 19th, 2004, 7:01 am

InterestedGuy wrote:I read it's pretty bad in the Chicago area also, with Hispanic gangs going at it with Black gangs, with racial shootings on the streets.
It is, seeing as how many latin kings, which was originally a puerto rican gang only, have alot of mexican gang members in it. Puerto Rican gangs and black gangs, hardly ever went at it, because of cultural ties, and both being of african descent (blacks and puerto ricans). As a matter of fact, the O.G's of the Latin Kings, from way back, specifically didn't target black gangs, and vice-versa. Now, with an increasing influx of mexicans into Chicago (truth be told, there's always been a mexican presence in Chicago, but now the numbers are increasing so, to where they're taking over predominantly Puerto Rican domains), and them joining the Latin Kings in great numbers, on top of the hispanidad agenda that's being pushed-YOU NOW HAVE SUCH RANDOM KILLINGS IN CHICAGO, OF INNOCENT BLACK BYSTANDERS, THAT ARE PURPOSELY BEING TARGETED, NO MORE THAN BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK!

Now mind you, I'm not saying that there was no starting point of this conflict in Chicago, however, the random "coon" or "any nigger will do" type of hunting, where innocent black civilians/bystanders are attacked, just because they are black-is outside of the unwritten code of the streets, as it relates to gang warfare, and is a trademark of what white supremacists would do, as well as mexicans. That's how those two groups roll. This isn't to say all of them do, but if you were to collectively add up, socially, and historically, the two groups that participate in murdering innocent black, non-gang members-IT WOULD BE THE WHITE RACISTS AND THEIR MEXICAN BRETHREN!

That's why I advocate black folks arming themselves, and form some type of self defense militias, from mexican gang bangers who wish to wantonly kill black bodies. As I told this one fool on this site previously (Big Dusty Loco), I'm not advocating the killing of mexicans, or any other non-white person, just because they're white, or mexican: THAT'S THE WAY THESE DEVILS ROLL!! What I'm simply advocating is riding in the name of self-defense, realizing that many mexicans who gang bang, with racist proclivities, are no different than white racists, or white folks in general, when it comes to how they view blacks. They're not some brainwashed brother who needs to be brought back into the family of the "original man", because they've lost the "knowledge of self"!!

Rather, they are there own separate racial group, who have underground alliances with white folks, and white racists, on a grassroots level, and that they are, by and large collectively-NO FRIENDS OF BLACK FOLKS! And not that they have to, or are obligated to be. And I'm not saying this to foment hate, or discord-I'm just stating this because black folks are still shell-shocked that mexicans, their supposed "darker brother," who's "ignorant of self," hates them beyond what they're wanting to acknowledge, and that when you look at a mexican gang banger who randomly kills black innocents, that this devil beast is no more different than a klu-kluxer, neo-nazi, or any other type of white supremacists, that need to be handled in a hellish way!

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » February 19th, 2004, 12:27 pm

I completly agree with what you are saying. TheReal being the smart man we all know you are, have to realize that there are people in here who are looking to discredit you in every possible way. They know you speak the truth, that is why they try to down play all the points you have brought up in your past posts. But don't let that discourage you my brother because I know that you see the bigger picture. I just want to keep encouraging brothers like who want nothing but the best for hour people and it is people like you that whites and most mexicans want to keep silent. I just want say keep speaking up youngblood because believe it or not, but you voice is being heared all over the world man.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 20th, 2004, 10:42 am

My opinion:

No it's the arrogant nature of The Real that we don't like. Like calling Big Dusty Loco a fool after all the good that particular member has contributed for a long time to the board. Don't get it twisted.

That last post by The Real was good and we appreciate that. But, just as often he's talking down to most of us, slinging bad feelings, twisting the meaning of our words, acting like he knows everything and we can't teach him anything, etc..

I'm sure when he matures he will be a very interesting person to talk with about these things. I look foward to that.

1OldSchool
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1OldSchool » February 20th, 2004, 5:47 pm

Act like a dumb ignorant loud fool then you get whats coming! Act respectable and cool and its all good! Be open for a conversation, listen to all sides, try not to offend. Every man is different. This aint the pen this is the F!ck=N internet, the only people you impress is yourself and the unaware uneducated non-streetwise poser juras and gullable wannabe knuckleheads. All this ranting and raving BS is all it is just ranting and raving, Speak for yourself as a man and Take those comments to the calles/streetz....And shorten those f*c]{en messages ..s}{it some of us dont sit here all day in front of this box.....

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 20th, 2004, 10:19 pm

My response to Wcrockets:

My opinion:

No it's the arrogant nature of The Real that we don't like.

*That's b.s., and you know that! What you and others don't like (including some black folks) is the fact that I'm telling the unadulterated truth, and am taking no prisoners!!! The fact that I call out racist mexicans, and label them as devils, who are part and parcel, as well as walk in the spirit of their white racist brethren, and that mexicans collectively, are no better than the white folks many blacks point their fingers at, is what have folks like you calling me arrogant-BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS FORGOTTEN TO TELL ME MY PLACE, AND THE OBLIGATORY VIEWS THAT I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE, AND FEEL, TOWARDS MEXICANS!!!

You see, I'm not arrogant for the views that I hold, rather I consider myself enlightened!! Calling me arrogant just because I refuse to bend, buckdance, and get on, in order to get along, speaks little of your honesty and integrity, insofar as you labeling me as such! I'm not arrogant because I don't believe in what you, or others try to preach to me! I'm a freethinker, and have a right to honestly believe what I'm espousing, based on my experiences in life!!!

If anyone's arrogant, it's folks like you, who assume that you've figured out why I do, what the hell I do, by way of worthless conjecture!!! To think that some "maturity", or some other events, would suddenly change my views, and that my "rants" are akin to someone who's anti-intellectual, or anti-historical-NOW THAT'S ARROGANCE!!! Man ya'll don't know me, even though you folks assume to know my "type!"

Again, don't get mad at me because I haven't read the "good negro protocol book on race relations" which would deceive me into thinking that just because someone's an ethnic minority (in this case mexicans), that they are automatically my brother, or will think of me as their brother, as many black folks are taught to think, in regards to mexicans!! Well I am sorry, because I missed class that day, and subsequently-FLUNKED THAT COURSE!!

-Like calling Big Dusty Loco a fool after all the good that particular member has contributed for a long time to the board. Don't get it twisted.

*The reason why I called him a "fool", was because he pretended as if he didn't know where I was coming from, when in reality, he fully realized my position; understood it; appreciated it-but nevertheless try to conjoin my views onto his idea of where he thought, and wanted me to come from!!! I'm talking about black folks arming themselves, and defending their persons from mexican gang bangers, or any other folks without, as well as within their race, similar to what the black panthers had done-AND THIS CAT TRIES TO TWIST MY ARGUMENT, AS IF I WAS ADVOCATING OFFENSIVE MOVES, OR UNPROVOKED MOVES, AGAINST MEXICANS, JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE MEXICANS!!!!!

Naw man, that's what mexicans and white supremacists would do, go "nigger" or "coon" hunting, with a mentality of "any nigger will do", not because of that "nigger" being in a gang, or because they're wanting to rob, or rape that black person (which would be bad enough): OH HELL NO!! These mexican devils with the klux spirit, are attacking, and randomly killing blacks, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK, PERIOD!!!!! That's the way these beasts roll, and what I'm proposing (black folks merely defending themselves) isn't hate, BUT SURVIVAL!!

I explained this thoroughly to this cat, yet he acts as if he has no concept of where I'm specifically coming from. It's as if he's trying to make the discussion, therefore my motivations, deeper than what they really are!! Now I will admit, that in other areas, he's a decent human being, but he, along with other non-blacks, as well as many blacks, become all disheveled and seemingly intimidated, or threatened even, when black folks advocate not taking violent measures thrown at them anymore-and that force will be met with force, from any predators within our community, as well as those who seek to destroy us, just because we exist-from outside the community (white folks, and mexicans, etc.)!

But folks like me (I'm not the only one, you have an increasing number of black folks in the twenty-first century, that are waking up) are the ones who are considered stumblingblocks to a race neutral, or free society, because I call folks out, whereas those same folks who would blast black people like me, WOULD NEVER LIFT THEIR FINGERS, NOR EVEN LET OUT A MURMUR, OR PEEP, TO MEXICANS AND THEIR ALLIES, IN REGARDS TO THEIR SPECIFIC AGENDAS OF ANNIHILATION AND CONTAINMENT OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY, ON THE STREETS OF L.A.!!

However, when a black man (or woman) speaks out in anger, and righteous indignation, to what's happening to their people, and sound the alarm to the new threat, that have always existed in their midst, but have now grown to full maturity to where they can freely unleash their white supremacist proclivities-then their considered racist, arrogant, immature, etc.: while the folks that are being railed against, are left unscathed from criticisms!!!

-That last post by The Real was good and we appreciate that. But, just as often he's talking down to most of us, slinging bad feelings, twisting the meaning of our words, acting like he knows everything and we can't teach him anything, etc..

*Look man, just because I'm telling the truth, and spitting holy fire, to where the arguments that you're throwing at me are evaporating into smoke vapours, don't mean that I'm "twisting the meaning" of anyone's "words", or "acting like" I know "everything"!! Man I'm just expressing my beliefs, and am taking it as good, as I'm dishing it out!

There's no "twisting" of "words" going on from me: I'M ATTACKING EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE THROWING AT ME!! Tell me once how I "twisted" any "meaning"!!! It's like telling a boxer, who knocks the hell out of another fighter in the ring, that the only reason why he's unjustifiably victorious , is because HE HITS TOO HARD, AND THAT HE OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF IT!!!! Why should I feel guilty, because I handle what folks throw at me!!! Don't blame me because I represent my views well and thoroughly!!! I do, what I have to do, and don't apologize for it!

And as far teaching me anything, again-just because I'm not bending, compromising, buckdancing, smiling, and tap dancing in my remarks, towards folks who attack, or address my views, doesn't mean I'm not teachable, nor does it mean that I haven't considered other folks views carefully. Remember, just because I listen to you, doesn't mean I have to agree with you-and all in all, YOU HAVE THE NERVES TO CALL ME ARROGANT???!!!!

Man, what you just got through stating WAS ARROGANT!!

-I'm sure when he matures he will be a very interesting person to talk with about these things. I look foward to that.

*Well hopefully as I "mature", this society will mature likewise, into a better place.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 20th, 2004, 10:51 pm

My response to OldSchool:

-Act like a dumb ignorant loud fool then you get whats coming!

*Look man, the only "dumb ignorant loud fool" between you and I-IS YOU!!! And you're frivolous threat of me getting "whats coming", only lets me know that fools like you, can't handle what I say, or have a desire to silence the messenger!!! Devil I'm not here to make you comfortable, nor content in the status quo!! I was born to give fools like you hell-so go to hell, BECAUSE THERE AIN'T NO COWARDS ROUND HERE FOOL!

-Act respectable and cool and its all good! Be open for a conversation, listen to all sides, try not to offend.

*My desire isn't to purposely offend, however, if folks become offended by the truths I put forth, then so be it! All I'm doing is calling it, the way I see it, as well as how you see it as well!

-Every man is different.

*Never said they weren't, but does that really take away any of what I had to say????

-This aint the pen this is the F!ck=N internet, the only people you impress is yourself and the unaware uneducated non-streetwise poser juras and gullable wannabe knuckleheads.

*Look fool, me trying to impress anyone, is a frivolous waste of my good time. What I'm espousing, isn't put forth, in order to win some popularity contest! The issues that I'm dealing with are real, AND IN YOUR FACE!! F@3k the "pen", or the internet, LET'S DEAL WITH HOW THINGS REALLY ARE!!!!! The fact that you're mad that I'm discussing such issues, and the fact that many black folks are waking up to the twenty-first century dynamics of racism, so that they can be well-equipped to fight a new struggle for a new day, doesn't mean that those blacks are "unaware uneducated non-streetwise poser juras and gullable wannabe knuckleheads!" What about racist mexicans and their white allies, who have agendas to annihilate and contain the black community in this country? WOULD YOU CALL THEM "GULLABLE WANNABE KNUCKLEHEADS"?

You see, when it really comes down to it, it's not the fact that what I'm saying is false, rather, it comes down to the point that I'm not supposed to say, what I'm saying.

-All this ranting and raving BS is all it is just ranting and raving,

*The only one who's "ranting and raving" is you fool, especially if you think you're gaining any ground with me, in changing my views, my stance, or my stature as a man! You'd have a better chance of teaching a hog not to eat slop, or walk through the fiery pits of hell in a gasoline jacket, before you can accomplish such a feat with me!

-Speak for yourself as a man

*Now you know you're trying to sound deeper, than what is necessary! This statement of yours, just proves to me, that you're grasping for straws, just so that you can appear to be deeply penetrating a supposed facade, you would like others to believe you have solved!

Uh...let me ask you this question: When you state that I ought to "Speak" for myself "as a man"-WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I WAS SPEAKING FOR???? Look fool, I'm no puppet of no one, neither am I beholdened to any organization at this time-SO HOW CAN YOU SIT THERE, AND HONESTLY TELL ME TO "Speak for yourself as a man"????!!!

Naw man, what you ought to do, is regroup, and COME BACK AT THE KID, AND SPEAK LIKE AN INTELLIGENT MAN!! Why? Because right now, you're like a dull knife that's not cutting, while talking loud-AND SAYING NOTHING!!!!

-and Take those comments to the calles/streetz....

*This is always a last ditch attempt at finding a way to silence me. Well look devil, black folks have fought against impenetrable odds, and have walked through the fiery furnaces of this racist society, on more than one occasions, facing death, and perfect storms-but as a people, we continued to fight, and move on. So what makes you think that your implied threat of the "calles/streetz" is going to prove anything to me devil, to where I should be concerned about!!!!

Black folks have been struggling, fighting, and dying, while giving their blood, sweat and tears for the cause, for four hundred, some odd years!! Black folks have faced slavery, lynchings, bombings of their homes and institutions, etc.: to where you now feel that I'm going to retract my stance, my flow, my stature as a man, because you bring up the streets!!! Fool phu_ck you and your damn streets devil!!!! YOUR STREETS, OR IMPLIED THREATS OF REPRISALS AIN'T GONNA MAKE ME BACK DOWN DEVIL, IT ONLY MAKES ME STRONGER!!!

-And shorten those f*c]{en messages ..s}{it some of us dont sit here all day in front of this box.....[/quote]

*I will respond the way I see fit, and will continue to say what I mean, and mean what I say!!!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 20th, 2004, 11:30 pm

I stand by my post and your response only confirms it in my view. I do think if you ever learn to communicate with people and treat them with respect then you will get much respect in return. But until then, why should we give you a minute more of our time except to try and help you work through your emotions to a better place. You could actually be a part of this discussion and get to know the people here instead of using this forum, in my opinion, for your personal agenda and to dump the hurt, bitterness, and rage you feel on. That's what I think. Peace.

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » February 21st, 2004, 1:13 am

to wcrocket and oldschool

You guys aren't really listening to what the brother is telling u, and that only tells me that all the things this brother his saying is hitting home and you mexicans just can't take it. What you got to understand is that black people have had to struggle for everything we have, and if you didn't already know, black people are fighters. Throughout our history we have always faced obsticules but always came out on top and this is no different. In a lot of ways I hope mexicans keep doing what they are doing because at the end of the day it will prove to a lot of my brothers that we are alone in this and for our survivul we are going to have to come together as one. The new black panther movement is not to far away.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 21st, 2004, 2:48 pm

You guys aren't really listening to what the brother is telling u, and that only tells me that all the things this brother his saying is hitting home and you mexicans just can't take it.

*I think folk would care what he has to say if he would treat people like he himself wants to be treated. But he should be judged by the exact same standard which he himself judges others. See it's up to him to earn the right to people's attention. Nobody wants to listen to an ahole treating everybody as if they are a punk. Especially when we know we are not. We just change the channel on a fool like that.

What you got to understand is that black people have had to struggle for everything we have, and if you didn't already know, black people are fighters.

* No kidding they have! I'm with you there and that wasn't fair either. I'm for reparations and an apology but delivered in a positive way (education, neighborhood building, etc..). Sure many Black people are fighters. I have enough Black friends to know that's a fact. But so are many Mexicans, Whites, and Asians. But you can fight the right fight for the wrong reasons and in the wrong way.

Throughout our history we have always faced obsticules but always came out on top and this is no different.

* But you didn't do it alone. Tens of millions of people of different races put their political weight with you to get it done. I haven't seen your crystal ball but mine says that if you go at it all alone fighting everyone then this time will be different allright.

In a lot of ways I hope mexicans keep doing what they are doing because at the end of the day it will prove to a lot of my brothers that we are alone in this and for our survivul we are going to have to come together as one. The new black panther movement is not to far away.

* That's too bad you feel that way. I believe that any new black panther movement will end as the old one did (ie. jail, death, prison, etc..). Which is why I'm for a positive track. You already I know I believe in the legal principle of personal self-defense and neighborhood defense. But when you start the secret militant groups up and blow off using legitimate authority then you are doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » February 21st, 2004, 11:37 pm

To TheReal:

You are generalizing all Mexicans to be hating on Blacks. That's incorrect.
Hate breeds hate, prejudice breeds prejudice.

Like when the cops go around harrasing the people they make enemies of good folk who used to respect them.

You continue to preach and practice this general view you have of ALL Mexicans and it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy; you will create enemies where you didn't have 'em before.

Force no matter how concealed, creates resistance.
I'm not your enemy, just giving you another perspective and yeah, I'm Mexican.

Respect-Impala

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 23rd, 2004, 11:32 am

This is in response to Wcrockets:

-I stand by my post and your response only confirms it in my view.

*How so?

-I do think if you ever learn to communicate with people and treat them with respect then you will get much respect in return.

*What you call respect, in my opinion, is relative! The reason why my language is, and may appear at times to be inflammatory, is because of the urgency of the situation, as well as the need to address real problems, that many black folks are unaware of, or in denial towards.

I can go further with this, but let's proceed:

-But until then, why should we give you a minute more of our time except to try and help you work through your emotions to a better place.

*It amazes me how patronizing you folks are, when it comes to genuine rage and righteous anger, over the problems that I've discussed! So what you're saying is, I ought not get upset over the fact that there are racist mexican gang bangers that are randomly killing black civilians, just like their white supremacist brethren of the past??? Or is it because I rail against mexicans, and their racism, and place them in the same exact league, as their white supremacist brethren? Or is it simply that I proclaim that the majority of mexicans hate black people, and that collectively, they are not our brothers or sisters "in the struggle"?

What I'm saying, and putting forth aren't myths, neither can I ever put those views within the context of respectability, in the eyes of most who read them! I can say all I'm saying, and still be accused of being disrespectful, and using inflammatory language.

-You could actually be a part of this discussion and get to know the people here instead of using this forum, in my opinion, for your personal agenda and to dump the hurt, bitterness, and rage you feel on.

*Firstly, I am apart of the discussion, you just don't like my conversation, and how I discuss this issue. Secondly, I have no "personal agenda" other than to express my views righteously, and state what's on my mind! Just because I expose certain snakes on this site, as well as unravel latent, borderline, or overt racists, who try and sneak in under the radar, doesn't mean that I have a broader agenda!!

You see, I address the topics I attach myself onto appropriately. When it comes to topics dealing with the number 13 for instance! This cat samdoobie posted up a website, from this racist hispanic (el salvadoran, if I'm not mistaken) in order to shed light on the use of the number 13, but when he posted the website, he knew that this fool was engaging in anti-black rhetoric, lambasting and criticizing blacks, just enough to not be accused of being racist outright, but just enough to where you can question this cat's ulterior motive!! In other words, this fool may claim not to be racist, just like other mexicans and hispanics who think like this cat, yet don't act in a non racist manner, or at the very least, tolerate those amongst them that are racist-and view it as a necessary evil-but will turn around and criticize folks like me, for attacking the racism that exists, and is being exhibited against black people!

But let's get back to the point:

So as I was saying, after reading over the material on this website, what did I do? I ATTACKED THE B.S. THAT THIS FOOL WAS TOUTING!!!! Now I'm not going to go into details of what I'd said (just read that post, over on the Hispanic gangs section), but I did attack and excoriate that fool for the racist he truly is, as well as samdoobie, for trying to be slick and utilize this cat as an authority, of truth and honesty. At first I wasn't going to say anything, however, when some black guy mildly criticized this website's information, to where the only response samdoobie (the guy who posted the information) could muster, was a justification for this cat's racial chauvinism, and that his intellectual dishonesty is to be understood, and tolerated-THAT'S WHEN I WENT ON THE ATTACK!!!!

Or how about the topic when the discussion centered on whether if the bloods or crips should ever be united, in regards to taking on mexican gangs: WHAT WAS MY ORIGINAL RESPONSE? My original response, was basically what it's been all along, I stated that we as black people oughtn't concern ourselves with unifying, in order to purposely start a war with mexicans, and that the probability of such a campaign, just may end up being futile, seeing as how they have the sheer numbers, and how usually, those with the numbers, normally win. Don't you remember when I extolled the virtues of black people taking care of their own communities/and or strengthening their own families, but if the unity of the bloods and crips were to ever take place, then let it be for the formation of self-defense units, against the predators within and without their communities.

However, some black cat posted up some information, in regards to a racial skirmish that occured in the early 90's, where some mexican devils invaded a black church with baseball bats. I noticed the response of some of the folks on this site-whether they were black, or mexican-and how it was very aloof, and nonchalant, in regards to such an horrendous act. One mexican guy even implied he knew of the situation, and/or knew individuals, who knew individuals, who have engaged in such activity-however, it was being passed off as if it ain't no thing, because this is what happens in the land of gang warfare.

It's normal alright!! This type of activity (storming churches with baseball bats) is the trademarks of racist devils, who consider the humanity of those that they are attacking, as less than themselves racially. You never go on the inside of a church, and start killing folk-this isn't normal gang land behavior!! Grant it, you may shoot up a church from the outside, or blast suckas when they're leaving the institution, but when you storm a church, in order to wreak havoc, then your bestial azz, has just crossed the line from gang rivalry beefs, to racist terroristic activities. But these latently racist, or borderline racist mexicans, didn't see anything wrong with such klannish behavior, even those who claim to be not racist, but yet view such activity as a necessary evil, in order for mexican/chicano reconquest of the southwest.

This activity (storming a church with baseball bats and guns, while attacking innocents) is what the klan and white racists had a history of doing to blacks, throughout the sojourn of blacks living in this country, and now you have mexicans repeating these same actions. White folks who would perform such deeds were performing them because they wanted to contain and annihilate portions of the black community, and their mexican racist brethren-who are the new white supremacist-are doing, and desiring to put in place the exact same behavior!

White folks back in the day use to punk, discriminate and harass black folks, through terroristic acts, whereas you have mexicans who desire to replicate what white folks did to blacks in the past. Blacks in the past had to avert their gaze from a white person's eyes and look down, while being addressed, or addressing someone white-even if it were a child-well, this is what many mexicans want to accomplish with blacks as well. Mexicans claim that blacks act as badasses, and need to know their place, so what many of them will do is try and stare down someone black, just like white folks back in the day, in order to dominate their space, and let them know who's boss, just like their white brethren of the past. Many mexicans feel that if black folks, especially black men, were to stand their ground, and not avert their gaze from their eyes, then they must be handled because "the nigger is acting besides themselves!"

Now of course many mexicans will try to attach a cultural component to why they do, what they do, in regards to staring down a fool, however it would be total b.s. Their motivations is similar to their white racist brethren, whose main designs were to contain, and emasculate black folks, particularly men, and their masculinity-because two things of the same size, cannot occupy the same space!!! That's why you have random killings of black civilians by mexicans, under the guise of gang warfare. It's only labeled as gang warfare, so that it would nullify black folks senses, to what's really going on, and that is the opening salvos of an unspoken, and unwritten genocidal plans that many mexicans have towards the black community!!

Black folks are just thinking about gang warfare with mexicans, and are just keeping it at the street level, whereas mexicans, like their racist white counterparts today, and from the past, are thinking on a much more deeper and sinister level!!! Many of these devils read about how black folk lived in fear and trepidation, from back in the day, in regards to the klan, and white violent reprisals, and what mexicans do is fantasize about how they, like white folks from the past, can annihilate, contain, and punk the black community-the way their white racist brethren from the days of old use to do. The logic is: "Why should the whiteboys have all the fun?"

That's why many mexicans will use an excuse, black obnoxious behavior, and black folks acting like badasses, as a justification, for what many of them want to do anyway, and that is WAR AND HAVE AN EXCUSE TO ANNIHILATE BLACK FOLKS, SEEING AS HOW THEY FEEL ALL COCKY, JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE NUMBERS!!! (Hell, many of them are close to white anyway, and are just around the corner from being white anyway, so why should black folks expect any difference from them: IS IT BECAUSE THEY'RE PART INDIGENOUS!!!! Well, indigenous folks [native americans] had slaves, and many of your white racists, particularly those in the south, were part native american [mestizo variety], which didn't do black folks any good, whether those blacks were part native or not!)

That's why many racist mexicans will accuse, and harper on how black folks hate mexicans, when the majority of black folks are fond of mexicans (that may be changing in the coming years), in order to justify their (mexicans) obscene, and rabid hatred, for black folks. They will accuse black folks, of the same traits, and belief systems that they have towards black folks, and place it upon black folks!!! Why? Again, so that it would absolve their duplicity, when it comes to their white supremacist hatred towards black people!!

Don't get me wrong, blacks are no angels, neither am I saying that non-blacks ought to take shi_t from black folks, just because they're black! To the contrary! If a black person, or any person for that matter, step to you wrongly, then I believe it is within your rights to step to that fool, and check them!! However, what I'm discussing is much deeper. I'm discussing many racist mexicans need, to have the need, to contain black masculinity, while annihilating black bodies in the process!!!! This is what I'm attacking!!

A mexican racist devil, like their white racist brethren, wouldn't care if a black person was "cool", or not "cool"! NO! What matters to these beasts is that this black person is a "chango" "mayate" a "nigger", and as such, DESERVES TO BE ANNIHILATED!!!!! These racist devils can have black friends, have sex with black women, and pretend to be cool with black folks, but behind black folks back-TALK BAD ABOUT THEM, OR WILL TOLERATE OTHERS OF THEIR KIND TALKING BAD ABOUT BLACK FOLK, OR DISCRIMINATING AGAINST BLACK FOLK, BECAUSE THEY VIEW IT AS A NECESSARY EVIL!!!

But let that be a black person who's cool and down with some mexican partners, and let other black folks criticize, even minimally, the racism and discrimination practices of mexicans: MAN YOU'LL HAVE THOSE SAME BLACK FOLKS COME UP WITH ANY, AND EVERY EXCUSE, TO JUSTIFY, CLEAN UP, AND SANITIZE, WHY THEIR MEXICAN BRETHREN ARE BEING WRONGLY ACCUSED, AND WHY THEY DO, WHAT THEY DO!!! Ultimately, black folks would make the black person speaking out against mexican racism, appear to be a bigot, who's xenophobic and brainwashed by the white man! Why? Because even though blacks collectively may have problems with mexicans, they (black folks) nevertheless don't have that same intense hatred that many mexicans have for black folks, nor are black folk collectively wanting to contain and annihilate mexicans!!!! But can I say the same in reverse???

The purpose of me saying all this is to iterate the point that-all my posts, where I attacked folks, were within the proper context of the discussion, and where it was going! I don't apologize for not being all passive about a topic, that has real consequences, which is black genocide from within and without!!! I'm not going to be lulled to sleep, just because an enemy's actions aren't viewed as horrendous, and are given a pass, just because they are "people of color", when that same people of color's racial philosophy and outlook, is similar to their white supremacist brethren.

I'm sorry, other folks may want to casually discuss this issue as if it ain't no thing, and disguise the rivalries between blacks and mexicans, as simple gang rivalries, as opposed to looking at the bigger picture, and the grander scheme of things-but I'm not the one. I'm not the one to discuss issues of genocide from within and without, with a grandeur of debate facade, when I know that the issue is far more serious, than what is being downplayed!! Many folks have an agenda to downplay what's going on, in regards to the "race war", and will come up with antiquated theories on why blacks and mexicans are at war with one another, when the reality is, everything-and then some-of what I've just stated hits the nail right on the head.

You see, I don't hate mexicans collectively, even those who hate me. I can care less if the majority of mexicans hate me, despise me, or think of me as inferior to them, and want nothing to do with me-even if we're living in the same neighborhood. Trust me, my feelings won't get hurt. However, when your hatred of me, your despising of me, your superior feelings towards me, begins to affect my quality of life, in the form of discrimination, and physically touching me, and/or invading my space with obnoxious behavior, just because I'm black: THAT'S WHEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

And the funny thing about all of what I've just said is, FOLKS WHO ARE NON-BLACK, THAT ARE READING THIS, LIVE THEIR LIVES BY THAT PHILOSOPHY AS WELL!!!! Just because I view mexicans as the collective enemies of black people, because of the fact that the majority of them hate black people, doesn't mean that I will necessarily treat them, or feel about them, the way they feel about me, in general. But I will destroy, kill, annihilate, and enact vicious reprisals on any one-even black-who seek to do me harm, or my loved ones harm, just because I'm black!!!

Why? Because the fool who seeks to harm me just because I'm black, will receive an extra amount of adrenalin fury, when it comes to me tangling with that devil, because I already know the hatred this beast has for me already. In other words, just don't phu_ck with me, and mine, and I won't deal with you!

If you're going to retaliate on some black fools from a gang, that took the life of a homie, then by all means-ride on the perpetrators, or the specific set their from: BUT LEAVE THE CIVILIANS, OR NON-GANG MEMBERS OUT OF IT!!!! What these racist mexican gang bangers will do, under the banner of retaliation, is just randomly "select a nigga", and go from there!!! In other words, regardless of whether or not I'm a gang banger, or wearing identifying apparel, I have the potential of being dealt with, not because I'm at the wrong place at the wrong time, but just because I'M BLACK!!!

I could be chilling in front of my house, walking down the street (even in my own neighborhood), or chilling in my ride at a stop light, and these "nigger hunting" patrolling, racist mexican devils-who will convince black folks, and those that are studying the racial rivalries between black and mexican gangs, that their actions are simple, straight and cut, the actions of those who are engaged in simple gang rivalry, when they know damn well that's b.s-will not hesitate in dropping a load of lead or buckshot down on me, JUST BECAUSE I'M BLACK!!!! I can give more examples, but you folks know where I'm coming from!

Seeing as how this "sport" of mexican bigots and their allies will not dissipate any time soon, or have an eventual subsiding in the near future, is what produces folks like me on the horizon!!! What? You thought that black folks who are innocents, were just going to stand around idly, and let this form of genocide, and racial profiling take place, without anyone speaking out, calling for defense, retaliations and violent reprisals!!! You thought that black folks were going to continually be deceived into thinking that mexicans, just because they're not theoretically white (many of them are, for all intents and purposes), that the racist acts that they perpetrate with genocidal designs, and orders from on high, will be allowed to continue, with mexicans invoking the "minority in the struggle card" (thus nullifying black anger, and reprisals), even though they themselves don't share that brotherhood feelings with black folks, but rather use it as a ploy and a decoy-to cloud black folks judgements, in regards to how they should adequately view racist mexicans and their terroristic campaign on blacks?

Well I'm sorry, this is a new day, and I'm espousing something that's timely, for a new century!! Blacks have always pointed their fingers at white people only, when it comes to racism, and have viewed mexican duplicity, as a result of white folks being puppet masters: setting one minority group against the other! The reality is, it doesn't matter if that's the case or not! Mexicans aren't of my race, nor am I obligated racially, to save them from themselves, or the tentacles of white supremacy! Naw man, these mexicans that are racist, and perform acts of genocide and containment upon the black community, aren't innocent! These fools know whom they hate, and why they hate them!

Besides, you have racist, not too racist, borderline racist, latently racist, and those who claim not to be racist, mexicans, along with their hispanic/latino brethren, who are followers of the white supremacist/hispanidad/amerindian/agenda, who are always proclaiming in public, or in private, about how they're taking over, and how it will be about them, and only them, and that the "free ride" that black folks received from white folks will come to an end, because they're not going to TAKE BLACK FOLK'S SHYT!!

This is a coded speech for this sentiment, which is: "All these years, you "niggers" have been coddled, pampered, and been beneficiaries of white liberal largesse! Despite the fact that your life in this country haven't been all too rosy, the fact that you're "niggers" and less than mexicans/hispanics/latinos, makes everything you have, even if it were gained by way of blood, sweat and tears-rightfully ours, because we're better than "niggers", and are much more closer to white, and many of us are outright white, to where, to see a "nigger" receive preferential treatment over us-even if they fought for what they're receiving in the form of a benefit-is highly insulting, because in the end, THEY'RE STILL 'NIGGERS.'

"Not only that, many latinos/hispanics are mestizos, or primarily amerindian, and we all know amerindians were here first on this land, and secondly, we all know that amerindians are much better than the african, in every way (even Thomas Jefferson attested to this fact, and he was a founding father)!"

I can go further with this, but will leave it at that, but you and others, basically get the gist of the point, that I'm making here!!

I believe wholeheartedly, in what I've just stated here, and could've said more, however, what I'm mainly wanting to highlight, is the fact that my stance for self-defense is the right stance, based on the present social dynamics. What I'm suggesting isn't out of the stratosphere of reality, of what's presently happening! Not only that, nothing that I've said, would ever be construed as a proper discussion, neither will anyone ever view it as me being respectful, even if I were to discard certain inflammatory language.

In the end, what I'm discussing is controversial, and isn't meant to give comfort to the enemy. I'm just expressing myself, and that's the best that I can do, for right now!

-That's what I think. Peace.

*Well, what you're thinking is wrong!

And oh yeah, another thing: don't make the civil rights movement's participation a rainbow coalition. Let's face it, mexicans and asians collectively, or in even a minute way, once you look at the numbers, didn't aid black folks during the civil rights movement of the late 50's and early to mid 60's! The overwhelming majority of the non-black participation was coming from whites (particular those up north), and especially jews.

So let's be historically honest about this, please!
Last edited by TheReal on February 23rd, 2004, 1:27 pm, edited 7 times in total.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 23rd, 2004, 12:05 pm

This is in response to Impala:

-To TheReal:

*Yeah, what's up?

-You are generalizing all Mexicans to be hating on Blacks. That's incorrect.
Hate breeds hate, prejudice breeds prejudice.

*I don't feel that I'm generalizing, when I say that the majority of mexicans hate black people!! I've had racist, non-racist, latently racist, and borderline racist mexicans, admit this to my face. Some were outright with it, whereas others implied it!

What? Are you honestly telling me that the majority of mexicans (not all), don't hate black people, and don't feel superior to black folks? You say that "Hate breeds hate, prejudice breeds prejudice," and that's good and all, however keep in mind, I don't hate mexicans, and my assessments of mexicans, are based on what I've experienced, and what many of them plainly expressed about how they feel about black folks!

As I said before, blacks are no angels, by no means-I'll be the first to tell you that, but it still doesn't blind me to the fact that most mexicans hate black people, which is good and fine! Where folks like me come in at, is when the hatred, and feeling of superiority that many mexicans have towards blacks, begins to manifest itself in live action-THAT'S WHEN FOLKS LIKE ME GO ON THE ATTACK!!!

I wasn't created in a vacuum, nor am I saying the things that I'm saying JUST BECAUSE!!

Look man, you don't have to convince me that you hate me, before too long, I'll begin to react. It's going to eventually manifest itself.

-Like when the cops go around harrasing the people they make enemies of good folk who used to respect them.

*I agree with that, but here's the difference: I'm not telling black folks to go around and harass mexicans, just because they're mexican: THAT'S WHAT MANY OF YOUR PEOPLE DO! I'm only advocating for black folks the principles of self-defense from mexican gang bangers, who are out on a mission to contain, and annihilate the black community, as a whole. In the process, I'm discussing mexicans and their racism, as well as their duplicity on the grassroots level, not only with white folks in general, but white supremacist organizations specifically-and the comfort level that exists with such a union.

-You continue to preach and practice this general view you have of ALL Mexicans and it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy; you will create enemies where you didn't have 'em before.

*That doesn't bother me in any way, for the simple fact that someone has to speak out on the issues at hand, and in the end, I'd rather be hated for the right reasons, than to be loved, or tolerated for the wrong!! There's no Uncle Tom in my fiber, whatsoever.

Moreover, I understand the broader, far reaching message that you're imparting, however keep in mind, that this goes both ways. How do you know that folks like myself weren't created by the very same priniciple you used on me, only in regards to your people, and their feelings towards black people? Again, folks like me weren't created in a vacuum.

You have significant portions of your people who feel that ALL black people are worthy of hate, and that they're beneath mexicans, and will even advocate the killing, or at the very bottom rationalize the unjustified random killings of black folks, as well as other discriminatory actions. As I said before, you don't have to convince me of the hatred that you feel towards me, which is the same racism that white folks have towards people of my own race. You don't have to convince me of the fact that you hate my race, just because I'm black!!!

Again, I don't hate mexicans, even those who hate me, but you know damn well know that many of your people hate me, not because of what I've done to them personally, or what blacks have done in general, but rather, just because I'm black!

-Force no matter how concealed, creates resistance.

*If calling for self-defense "creates resistance", then that's something that I'll have to deal with! Man, it is my right, and the right of every people, to defend themselves with force, against force from a hostile majority!! If folks have a problem with black folks arming themselves, with the spirit of self-defense, THEN THAT'S THEIR PROBLEM!!! The only reason why folks would have a problem with black folks arming themselves, in such a way, is because the people that are hating from the outside, don't have the freedom that they use to have carte blanche, in attacking and committing terroristic acts against the black community!

So if there's no unjustified attacks upon black folks, then there will be no problem. There should'nt be any problem. And I don't even care about who'd win, or lose! I realize that mexicans have the numbers, but guess what, BLACK FOLKS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUTNUMBERED AND OUTGUNNED!!! Blacks have always been, with few exceptions, outnumbered by hostile whites in the past, who sought their destruction, likewise, black folks are outnumbered presently, when it comes to mexicans, BUT SHOULD THAT QUENCH OUR DESIRE FOR REVOLUTIONARY REPRISALS!! Oh hell no!!!!

You see, you have many of your own people, that are chomping at the bit, in wanting to war with black folks as a whole, simply because they're feeling cocky in their numbers. They're wanting to inflict on the black population something that the black population never inflicted upon the mexican population, when blacks were in the majority: ANNIHILATION AND CONTAINMENT!

Truth be told, with me, it doesn't matter whether I win or lose, because in the end, I'd rather die with dignity, than to live like a pu_ssy forever!

-I'm not your enemy, just giving you another perspective and yeah, I'm Mexican.

Respect-Impala

*Peace...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » February 24th, 2004, 10:52 am

The Real:

*How so?

Well, the tone (ie attitude) didn't change between the two posts to a better one in my opinion.

*What you call respect, in my opinion, is relative! The reason why my language is, and may appear at times to be inflammatory, is because of the urgency of the situation, as well as the need to address real problems, that many black folks are unaware of, or in denial towards.

Respect is not relative. It is an action that you choose to either do or not do. Most people would understand intuitively that talking down to people, utilizing a double standard of conduct, and calling people names is disrespectful. Don't know how you missed that lesson growing up, if in fact you did, but there it is.

Many situations are urgent and deserve all of our attention. But how does that give one the right to treat people however they wish as if the ends justifies the means? I'm from the school that how you do something is as important as actually getting off one's backside and doing it.

*It amazes me how patronizing you folks are, when it comes to genuine rage and righteous anger, over the problems that I've discussed!

We're not focused on your message yet. The messenger has not yet proved himself worthy of delivering the message in my opinion. Ranting and raving, making ridiculous assumptions, and putting people down does not constitute worthiness. You can make a choice to change that. It's not patronizing, it's instruction. You seem to be a very intelligent passionate person. But you should understand that in society that in itself is not enough to influence people to your position. You can be right in your position but end up influencing people away from your position by the way you treat them. Nobody on this side of the screen is upset. I simply believe the best way for you to have an effect is to change so you bring people to you not drive them away.

*So what you're saying is, I ought not get upset over the fact that there are racist mexican gang bangers that are randomly killing black civilians, just like their white supremacist brethren of the past??? Or is it because I rail against mexicans, and their racism, and place them in the same exact league, as their white supremacist brethren? Or is it simply that I proclaim that the majority of mexicans hate black people, and that collectively, they are not our brothers or sisters "in the struggle"?

None of the above. I too am upset about this type of violence of course. You have a position on the matter. I want to hear it and discuss it. I simply believe there is a better way to do this, one that involves showing respect toward each other without the ranting and raving.

*What I'm saying, and putting forth aren't myths, neither can I ever put those views within the context of respectability, in the eyes of most who read them! I can say all I'm saying, and still be accused of being disrespectful, and using inflammatory language.

I'm not saying they are myths. You are quantifying a position that I haven't heard put forth yet before you came here. I do understand the tension on the street and through all this internet battling have been able to see a couple of points you have made so far. Also, my anti-revolutionary argument was before you clarified your position.

*Firstly, I am apart of the discussion, you just don't like my conversation, and how I discuss this issue. Secondly, I have no "personal agenda" other than to express my views righteously, and state what's on my mind! Just because I expose certain snakes on this site, as well as unravel latent, borderline, or overt racists, who try and sneak in under the radar, doesn't mean that I have a broader agenda!!

The way I see it is you are part of your own discussion. You started this discussion. I have joined it because I'm interested in hearing your argument. Most have chosen not to be a part of it because of the way you treat them when they try. And yes the person who puts forth the hypothesis must be open to rebutting criticism and correcting others, if that is the case, without calling them "snakes" and "devils" and "fools."

*You see, I address the topics I attach myself onto appropriately. When it comes to topics dealing with the number 13 for instance! This cat samdoobie posted up a website, from this racist hispanic (el salvadoran, if I'm not mistaken) in order to shed light on the use of the number 13, but when he posted the website, he knew that this fool was engaging in anti-black rhetoric, lambasting and criticizing blacks, just enough to not be accused of being racist outright, but just enough to where you can question this cat's ulterior motive!! In other words, this fool may claim not to be racist, just like other mexicans and hispanics who think like this cat, yet don't act in a non racist manner, or at the very least, tolerate those amongst them that are racist-and view it as a necessary evil-but will turn around and criticize folks like me, for attacking the racism that exists, and is being exhibited against black people!

I feel you on that if that is the case. Sure. But you made the assumption that Sam did that on purpose. I don't know. Really I don't. I do know though that the issues you are bringing forth honestly deserve a champion who can bring people together for the greater good.. not drive them all off.

*But let's get back to the point: So as I was saying, after reading over the material on this website, what did I do? I ATTACKED THE B.S. THAT THIS FOOL WAS TOUTING!!!! Now I'm not going to go into details of what I'd said (just read that post, over on the Hispanic gangs section), but I did attack and excoriate that fool for the racist he truly is, as well as samdoobie, for trying to be slick and utilize this cat as an authority, of truth and honesty. At first I wasn't going to say anything, however, when some black guy mildly criticized this website's information, to where the only response samdoobie (the guy who posted the information) could muster, was a justification for this cat's racial chauvinism, and that his intellectual dishonesty is to be understood, and tolerated-THAT'S WHEN I WENT ON THE ATTACK!!!!

*Or how about the topic when the discussion centered on whether if the bloods or crips should ever be united, in regards to taking on mexican gangs: WHAT WAS MY ORIGINAL RESPONSE? My original response, was basically what it's been all along, I stated that we as black people oughtn't concern ourselves with unifying, in order to purposely start a war with mexicans, and that the probability of such a campaign, just may end up being futile, seeing as how they have the sheer numbers, and how usually, those with the numbers, normally win. Don't you remember when I extolled the virtues of black people taking care of their own communities/and or strengthening their own families, but if the unity of the bloods and crips were to ever take place, then let it be for the formation of self-defense units, against the predators within and without their communities.

*However, some black cat posted up some information, in regards to a racial skirmish that occured in the early 90's, where some mexican devils invaded a black church with baseball bats. I noticed the response of some of the folks on this site-whether they were black, or mexican-and how it was very aloof, and nonchalant, in regards to such an horrendous act. One mexican guy even implied he knew of the situation, and/or knew individuals, who knew individuals, who have engaged in such activity-however, it was being passed off as if it ain't no thing, because this is what happens in the land of gang warfare.

I do see your point there. My belief is none of this should be treated lightly whomever is doing it. I agree with you that you don't pass that off.

*It's normal alright!! This type of activity (storming churches with baseball bats) is the trademarks of racist devils, who consider the humanity of those that they are attacking, as less than themselves racially. You never go on the inside of a church, and start killing folk-this isn't normal gang land behavior!! Grant it, you may shoot up a church from the outside, or blast suckas when they're leaving the institution, but when you storm a church, in order to wreak havoc, then your bestial azz, has just crossed the line from gang rivalry beefs, to racist terroristic activities.

I am in agreement with you. It is horrendous and even in war would be considered a war crime by my understanding.

*But these latently racist, or borderline racist mexicans, didn't see anything wrong with such klannish behavior, even those who claim to be not racist, but yet view such activity as a necessary evil, in order for mexican/chicano reconquest of the southwest.

Well, I know a lot of Blacks, Mexicans, Whites, and Asians that are about as far from a racist as you could possibly be. I'm sure you aren't including them. I don't dispute there are those that fall into the two categories you have defined, however, so I'll agree with you about that.

*This activity (storming a church with baseball bats and guns, while attacking innocents) is what the klan and white racists had a history of doing to blacks, throughout the sojourn of blacks living in this country, and now you have mexicans repeating these same actions. White folks who would perform such deeds were performing them because they wanted to contain and annihilate portions of the black community, and their mexican racist brethren-who are the new white supremacist-are doing, and desiring to put in place the exact same behavior!

White folks back in the day use to punk, discriminate and harass black folks, through terroristic acts, whereas you have mexicans who desire to replicate what white folks did to blacks in the past. Blacks in the past had to avert their gaze from a white person's eyes and look down, while being addressed, or addressing someone white-even if it were a child-well, this is what many mexicans want to accomplish with blacks as well. Mexicans claim that blacks act as badasses, and need to know their place, so what many of them will do is try and stare down someone black, just like white folks back in the day, in order to dominate their space, and let them know who's boss, just like their white brethren of the past. Many mexicans feel that if black folks, especially black men, were to stand their ground, and not avert their gaze from their eyes, then they must be handled because "the nigger is acting besides themselves!"

Now of course many mexicans will try to attach a cultural component to why they do, what they do, in regards to staring down a fool, however it would be total b.s. Their motivations is similar to their white racist brethren, whose main designs were to contain, and emasculate black folks, particularly men, and their masculinity-because two things of the same size, cannot occupy the same space!!! That's why you have random killings of black civilians by mexicans, under the guise of gang warfare. It's only labeled as gang warfare, so that it would nullify black folks senses, to what's really going on, and that is the opening salvos of an unspoken, and unwritten genocidal plans that many mexicans have towards the black community!!

Black folks are just thinking about gang warfare with mexicans, and are just keeping it at the street level, whereas mexicans, like their racist white counterparts today, and from the past, are thinking on a much more deeper and sinister level!!! Many of these devils read about how black folk lived in fear and trepidation, from back in the day, in regards to the klan, and white violent reprisals, and what mexicans do is fantasize about how they, like white folks from the past, can annihilate, contain, and punk the black community-the way their white racist brethren from the days of old use to do. The logic is: "Why should the whiteboys have all the fun?"

That's why many mexicans will use an excuse, black obnoxious behavior, and black folks acting like badasses, as a justification, for what many of them want to do anyway, and that is WAR AND HAVE AN EXCUSE TO ANNIHILATE BLACK FOLKS, SEEING AS HOW THEY FEEL ALL COCKY, JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE NUMBERS!!! (Hell, many of them are close to white anyway, and are just around the corner from being white anyway, so why should black folks expect any difference from them: IS IT BECAUSE THEY'RE PART INDIGENOUS!!!! Well, indigenous folks [native americans] had slaves, and many of your white racists, particularly those in the south, were part native american [mestizo variety], which didn't do black folks any good, whether those blacks were part native or not!)

That's why many racist mexicans will accuse, and harper on how black folks hate mexicans, when the majority of black folks are fond of mexicans (that may be changing in the coming years), in order to justify their (mexicans) obscene, and rabid hatred, for black folks. They will accuse black folks, of the same traits, and belief systems that they have towards black folks, and place it upon black folks!!! Why? Again, so that it would absolve their duplicity, when it comes to their white supremacist hatred towards black people!!

Don't get me wrong, blacks are no angels, neither am I saying that non-blacks ought to take shi_t from black folks, just because they're black! To the contrary! If a black person, or any person for that matter, step to you wrongly, then I believe it is within your rights to step to that fool, and check them!! However, what I'm discussing is much deeper. I'm discussing many racist mexicans need, to have the need, to contain black masculinity, while annihilating black bodies in the process!!!! This is what I'm attacking!!

A mexican racist devil, like their white racist brethren, wouldn't care if a black person was "cool", or not "cool"! NO! What matters to these beasts is that this black person is a "chango" "mayate" a "nigger", and as such, DESERVES TO BE ANNIHILATED!!!!! These racist devils can have black friends, have sex with black women, and pretend to be cool with black folks, but behind black folks back-TALK BAD ABOUT THEM, OR WILL TOLERATE OTHERS OF THEIR KIND TALKING BAD ABOUT BLACK FOLK, OR DISCRIMINATING AGAINST BLACK FOLK, BECAUSE THEY VIEW IT AS A NECESSARY EVIL!!!

But let that be a black person who's cool and down with some mexican partners, and let other black folks criticize, even minimally, the racism and discrimination practices of mexicans: MAN YOU'LL HAVE THOSE SAME BLACK FOLKS COME UP WITH ANY, AND EVERY EXCUSE, TO JUSTIFY, CLEAN UP, AND SANITIZE, WHY THEIR MEXICAN BRETHREN ARE BEING WRONGLY ACCUSED, AND WHY THEY DO, WHAT THEY DO!!! Ultimately, black folks would make the black person speaking out against mexican racism, appear to be a bigot, who's xenophobic and brainwashed by the white man! Why? Because even though blacks collectively may have problems with mexicans, they (black folks) nevertheless don't have that same intense hatred that many mexicans have for black folks, nor are black folk collectively wanting to contain and annihilate mexicans!!!! But can I say the same in reverse???

The purpose of me saying all this is to iterate the point that-all my posts, where I attacked folks, were within the proper context of the discussion, and where it was going! I don't apologize for not being all passive about a topic, that has real consequences, which is black genocide from within and without!!! I'm not going to be lulled to sleep, just because an enemy's actions aren't viewed as horrendous, and are given a pass, just because they are "people of color", when that same people of color's racial philosophy and outlook, is similar to their white supremacist brethren.

*I'm sorry, other folks may want to casually discuss this issue as if it ain't no thing, and disguise the rivalries between blacks and mexicans, as simple gang rivalries, as opposed to looking at the bigger picture, and the grander scheme of things-but I'm not the one. I'm not the one to discuss issues of genocide from within and without, with a grandeur of debate facade, when I know that the issue is far more serious, than what is being downplayed!! Many folks have an agenda to downplay what's going on, in regards to the "race war", and will come up with antiquated theories on why blacks and mexicans are at war with one another, when the reality is, everything-and then some-of what I've just stated hits the nail right on the head.

*You see, I don't hate mexicans collectively, even those who hate me. I can care less if the majority of mexicans hate me, despise me, or think of me as inferior to them, and want nothing to do with me-even if we're living in the same neighborhood. Trust me, my feelings won't get hurt. However, when your hatred of me, your despising of me, your superior feelings towards me, begins to affect my quality of life, in the form of discrimination, and physically touching me, and/or invading my space with obnoxious behavior, just because I'm black: THAT'S WHEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

Absolutely.

*And the funny thing about all of what I've just said is, FOLKS WHO ARE NON-BLACK, THAT ARE READING THIS, LIVE THEIR LIVES BY THAT PHILOSOPHY AS WELL!!!! Just because I view mexicans as the collective enemies of black people, because of the fact that the majority of them hate black people, doesn't mean that I will necessarily treat them, or feel about them, the way they feel about me, in general. But I will destroy, kill, annihilate, and enact vicious reprisals on any one-even black-who seek to do me harm, or my loved ones harm, just because I'm black!!!

Why? Because the fool who seeks to harm me just because I'm black, will receive an extra amount of adrenalin fury, when it comes to me tangling with that devil, because I already know the hatred this beast has for me already. In other words, just don't phu_ck with me, and mine, and I won't deal with you!

If you're going to retaliate on some black fools from a gang, that took the life of a homie, then by all means-ride on the perpetrators, or the specific set their from: BUT LEAVE THE CIVILIANS, OR NON-GANG MEMBERS OUT OF IT!!!! What these racist mexican gang bangers will do, under the banner of retaliation, is just randomly "select a nigga", and go from there!!! In other words, regardless of whether or not I'm a gang banger, or wearing identifying apparel, I have the potential of being dealt with, not because I'm at the wrong place at the wrong time, but just because I'M BLACK!!!

I could be chilling in front of my house, walking down the street (even in my own neighborhood), or chilling in my ride at a stop light, and these "nigger hunting" patrolling, racist mexican devils-who will convince black folks, and those that are studying the racial rivalries between black and mexican gangs, that their actions are simple, straight and cut, the actions of those who are engaged in simple gang rivalry, when they know damn well that's b.s-will not hesitate in dropping a load of lead or buckshot down on me, JUST BECAUSE I'M BLACK!!!! I can give more examples, but you folks know where I'm coming from!

Seeing as how this "sport" of mexican bigots and their allies will not dissipate any time soon, or have an eventual subsiding in the near future, is what produces folks like me on the horizon!!! What? You thought that black folks who are innocents, were just going to stand around idly, and let this form of genocide, and racial profiling take place, without anyone speaking out, calling for defense, retaliations and violent reprisals!!! You thought that black folks were going to continually be deceived into thinking that mexicans, just because they're not theoretically white (many of them are, for all intents and purposes), that the racist acts that they perpetrate with genocidal designs, and orders from on high, will be allowed to continue, with mexicans invoking the "minority in the struggle card" (thus nullifying black anger, and reprisals), even though they themselves don't share that brotherhood feelings with black folks, but rather use it as a ploy and a decoy-to cloud black folks judgements, in regards to how they should adequately view racist mexicans and their terroristic campaign on blacks?

Well I'm sorry, this is a new day, and I'm espousing something that's timely, for a new century!! Blacks have always pointed their fingers at white people only, when it comes to racism, and have viewed mexican duplicity, as a result of white folks being puppet masters: setting one minority group against the other! The reality is, it doesn't matter if that's the case or not! Mexicans aren't of my race, nor am I obligated racially, to save them from themselves, or the tentacles of white supremacy! Naw man, these mexicans that are racist, and perform acts of genocide and containment upon the black community, aren't innocent! These fools know whom they hate, and why they hate them!

Besides, you have racist, not too racist, borderline racist, latently racist, and those who claim not to be racist, mexicans, along with their hispanic/latino brethren, who are followers of the white supremacist/hispanidad/amerindian/agenda, who are always proclaiming in public, or in private, about how they're taking over, and how it will be about them, and only them, and that the "free ride" that black folks received from white folks will come to an end, because they're not going to TAKE BLACK FOLK'S SHYT!!

This is a coded speech for this sentiment, which is: "All these years, you "niggers" have been coddled, pampered, and been beneficiaries of white liberal largesse! Despite the fact that your life in this country haven't been all too rosy, the fact that you're "niggers" and less than mexicans/hispanics/latinos, makes everything you have, even if it were gained by way of blood, sweat and tears-rightfully ours, because we're better than "niggers", and are much more closer to white, and many of us are outright white, to where, to see a "nigger" receive preferential treatment over us-even if they fought for what they're receiving in the form of a benefit-is highly insulting, because in the end, THEY'RE STILL 'NIGGERS.'

"Not only that, many latinos/hispanics are mestizos, or primarily amerindian, and we all know amerindians were here first on this land, and secondly, we all know that amerindians are much better than the african, in every way (even Thomas Jefferson attested to this fact, and he was a founding father)!"

I can go further with this, but will leave it at that, but you and others, basically get the gist of the point, that I'm making here!!

I believe wholeheartedly, in what I've just stated here, and could've said more, however, what I'm mainly wanting to highlight, is the fact that my stance for self-defense is the right stance, based on the present social dynamics. What I'm suggesting isn't out of the stratosphere of reality, of what's presently happening! Not only that, nothing that I've said, would ever be construed as a proper discussion, neither will anyone ever view it as me being respectful, even if I were to discard certain inflammatory language.

In the end, what I'm discussing is controversial, and isn't meant to give comfort to the enemy. I'm just expressing myself, and that's the best that I can do, for right now!

*Well, what you're thinking is wrong! And oh yeah, another thing: don't make the civil rights movement's participation a rainbow coalition. Let's face it, mexicans and asians collectively, or in even a minute way, once you look at the numbers, didn't aid black folks during the civil rights movement of the late 50's and early to mid 60's! The overwhelming majority of the non-black participation was coming from whites (particular those up north), and especially jews.

My thinking is right. Yes most non-black participation came from whites (particularly those up North) and especially Jews. Asians were suffering there own battles and have a very closed society. Don't know yet what the Mexicans were going through but I think they were struggling in the Blue class mentality at the time if I remember. Not sure.

*So let's be historically honest about this, please!

Ok it's a process. I'm always learning more. Thank you for sharing. Peace.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 24th, 2004, 2:35 pm

wcrockets wrote:The Real:

*How so?

Well, the tone (ie attitude) didn't change between the two posts to a better one in my opinion.

Respect is not relative. It is an action that you choose to either do or not do. Most people would understand intuitively that talking down to people, utilizing a double standard of conduct, and calling people names is disrespectful. Don't know how you missed that lesson growing up, if in fact you did, but there it is.

Many situations are urgent and deserve all of our attention. But how does that give one the right to treat people however they wish as if the ends justifies the means? I'm from the school that how you do something is as important as actually getting off one's backside and doing it.

*It amazes me how patronizing you folks are, when it comes to genuine rage and righteous anger, over the problems that I've discussed!

We're not focused on your message yet. The messenger has not yet proved himself worthy of delivering the message in my opinion. Ranting and raving, making ridiculous assumptions, and putting people down does not constitute worthiness. You can make a choice to change that. It's not patronizing, it's instruction. You seem to be a very intelligent passionate person. But you should understand that in society that in itself is not enough to influence people to your position. You can be right in your position but end up influencing people away from your position by the way you treat them. Nobody on this side of the screen is upset. I simply believe the best way for you to have an effect is to change so you bring people to you not drive them away.

*So what you're saying is, I ought not get upset over the fact that there are racist mexican gang bangers that are randomly killing black civilians, just like their white supremacist brethren of the past??? Or is it because I rail against mexicans, and their racism, and place them in the same exact league, as their white supremacist brethren? Or is it simply that I proclaim that the majority of mexicans hate black people, and that collectively, they are not our brothers or sisters "in the struggle"?

None of the above. I too am upset about this type of violence of course. You have a position on the matter. I want to hear it and discuss it. I simply believe there is a better way to do this, one that involves showing respect toward each other without the ranting and raving.

*What I'm saying, and putting forth aren't myths, neither can I ever put those views within the context of respectability, in the eyes of most who read them! I can say all I'm saying, and still be accused of being disrespectful, and using inflammatory language.

I'm not saying they are myths. You are quantifying a position that I haven't heard put forth yet before you came here. I do understand the tension on the street and through all this internet battling have been able to see a couple of points you have made so far. Also, my anti-revolutionary argument was before you clarified your position.

The way I see it is you are part of your own discussion. You started this discussion. I have joined it because I'm interested in hearing your argument. Most have chosen not to be a part of it because of the way you treat them when they try. And yes the person who puts forth the hypothesis must be open to rebutting criticism and correcting others, if that is the case, without calling them "snakes" and "devils" and "fools."

*You see, I address the topics I attach myself onto appropriately. When it comes to topics dealing with the number 13 for instance! This cat samdoobie posted up a website, from this racist hispanic (el salvadoran, if I'm not mistaken) in order to shed light on the use of the number 13, but when he posted the website, he knew that this fool was engaging in anti-black rhetoric, lambasting and criticizing blacks, just enough to not be accused of being racist outright, but just enough to where you can question this cat's ulterior motive!! In other words, this fool may claim not to be racist, just like other mexicans and hispanics who think like this cat, yet don't act in a non racist manner, or at the very least, tolerate those amongst them that are racist-and view it as a necessary evil-but will turn around and criticize folks like me, for attacking the racism that exists, and is being exhibited against black people!

I feel you on that if that is the case. Sure. But you made the assumption that Sam did that on purpose. I don't know. Really I don't. I do know though that the issues you are bringing forth honestly deserve a champion who can bring people together for the greater good.. not drive them all off.

*But let's get back to the point: So as I was saying, after reading over the material on this website, what did I do? I ATTACKED THE B.S. THAT THIS FOOL WAS TOUTING!!!! Now I'm not going to go into details of what I'd said (just read that post, over on the Hispanic gangs section), but I did attack and excoriate that fool for the racist he truly is, as well as samdoobie, for trying to be slick and utilize this cat as an authority, of truth and honesty. At first I wasn't going to say anything, however, when some black guy mildly criticized this website's information, to where the only response samdoobie (the guy who posted the information) could muster, was a justification for this cat's racial chauvinism, and that his intellectual dishonesty is to be understood, and tolerated-THAT'S WHEN I WENT ON THE ATTACK!!!!

*Or how about the topic when the discussion centered on whether if the bloods or crips should ever be united, in regards to taking on mexican gangs: WHAT WAS MY ORIGINAL RESPONSE? My original response, was basically what it's been all along, I stated that we as black people oughtn't concern ourselves with unifying, in order to purposely start a war with mexicans, and that the probability of such a campaign, just may end up being futile, seeing as how they have the sheer numbers, and how usually, those with the numbers, normally win. Don't you remember when I extolled the virtues of black people taking care of their own communities/and or strengthening their own families, but if the unity of the bloods and crips were to ever take place, then let it be for the formation of self-defense units, against the predators within and without their communities.

*However, some black cat posted up some information, in regards to a racial skirmish that occured in the early 90's, where some mexican devils invaded a black church with baseball bats. I noticed the response of some of the folks on this site-whether they were black, or mexican-and how it was very aloof, and nonchalant, in regards to such an horrendous act. One mexican guy even implied he knew of the situation, and/or knew individuals, who knew individuals, who have engaged in such activity-however, it was being passed off as if it ain't no thing, because this is what happens in the land of gang warfare.

I do see your point there. My belief is none of this should be treated lightly whomever is doing it. I agree with you that you don't pass that off.

*It's normal alright!! This type of activity (storming churches with baseball bats) is the trademarks of racist devils, who consider the humanity of those that they are attacking, as less than themselves racially. You never go on the inside of a church, and start killing folk-this isn't normal gang land behavior!! Grant it, you may shoot up a church from the outside, or blast suckas when they're leaving the institution, but when you storm a church, in order to wreak havoc, then your bestial azz, has just crossed the line from gang rivalry beefs, to racist terroristic activities.

I am in agreement with you. It is horrendous and even in war would be considered a war crime by my understanding.

*But these latently racist, or borderline racist mexicans, didn't see anything wrong with such klannish behavior, even those who claim to be not racist, but yet view such activity as a necessary evil, in order for mexican/chicano reconquest of the southwest.

Well, I know a lot of Blacks, Mexicans, Whites, and Asians that are about as far from a racist as you could possibly be. I'm sure you aren't including them. I don't dispute there are those that fall into the two categories you have defined, however, so I'll agree with you about that.

*This activity (storming a church with baseball bats and guns, while attacking innocents) is what the klan and white racists had a history of doing to blacks, throughout the sojourn of blacks living in this country, and now you have mexicans repeating these same actions. White folks who would perform such deeds were performing them because they wanted to contain and annihilate portions of the black community, and their mexican racist brethren-who are the new white supremacist-are doing, and desiring to put in place the exact same behavior!

*I'm sorry, other folks may want to casually discuss this issue as if it ain't no thing, and disguise the rivalries between blacks and mexicans, as simple gang rivalries, as opposed to looking at the bigger picture, and the grander scheme of things-but I'm not the one. I'm not the one to discuss issues of genocide from within and without, with a grandeur of debate facade, when I know that the issue is far more serious, than what is being downplayed!! Many folks have an agenda to downplay what's going on, in regards to the "race war", and will come up with antiquated theories on why blacks and mexicans are at war with one another, when the reality is, everything-and then some-of what I've just stated hits the nail right on the head.

*You see, I don't hate mexicans collectively, even those who hate me. I can care less if the majority of mexicans hate me, despise me, or think of me as inferior to them, and want nothing to do with me-even if we're living in the same neighborhood. Trust me, my feelings won't get hurt. However, when your hatred of me, your despising of me, your superior feelings towards me, begins to affect my quality of life, in the form of discrimination, and physically touching me, and/or invading my space with obnoxious behavior, just because I'm black: THAT'S WHEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

Absolutely.

*And the funny thing about all of what I've just said is, FOLKS WHO ARE NON-BLACK, THAT ARE READING THIS, LIVE THEIR LIVES BY THAT PHILOSOPHY AS WELL!!!! Just because I view mexicans as the collective enemies of black people, because of the fact that the majority of them hate black people, doesn't mean that I will necessarily treat them, or feel about them, the way they feel about me, in general. But I will destroy, kill, annihilate, and enact vicious reprisals on any one-even black-who seek to do me harm, or my loved ones harm, just because I'm black!!!

*Well, what you're thinking is wrong! And oh yeah, another thing: don't make the civil rights movement's participation a rainbow coalition. Let's face it, mexicans and asians collectively, or in even a minute way, once you look at the numbers, didn't aid black folks during the civil rights movement of the late 50's and early to mid 60's! The overwhelming majority of the non-black participation was coming from whites (particular those up north), and especially jews.

My thinking is right. Yes most non-black participation came from whites (particularly those up North) and especially Jews. Asians were suffering there own battles and have a very closed society. Don't know yet what the Mexicans were going through but I think they were struggling in the Blue class mentality at the time if I remember. Not sure.

*So let's be historically honest about this, please!

Ok it's a process. I'm always learning more. Thank you for sharing. Peace.
*I read over your rebuttal to me, thoroughly, seeking to find any controversy you may have had with my most pressing points, but after reading your replies, I see that you have a fuller understanding of where I coming from, more so than you did before.

Having said that, I can go over the 15% of your rebuttals concerning my style of argumentation, which would be frivolous from where I'm sitting, only because, whether you agree with me or not, IT'S A MATTER OF INTERPRETATION, THEREFORE RELATIVE-AND WAS HIGHLY APPROPRIATE, BASED ON WHOM I WAS ADDRESSING!! I don't apologize for any of it!

Of course you'll disagree with me on this point, BE MY GUEST! Just as long as you've read and understand a part of my rage, and the context from which it flows: this is all that really counts. I guess?

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » February 24th, 2004, 3:46 pm

A lot of this Mexican or hispanic racism as to do with this Atzland BS. What alot of theme don't understand is that Blacks have alaways been in the southwest man, even before Columbus arrived with african slaves. Do the history, California is named after a afro-indian women named Califas or something like that. But mexicans have a strange habit of forgeting shit like that. During the mexican revolution blacks played a a very important role in that war,but like I said the forget real quick. Before anybody starts to attack me read and learn history and I am not talking about white man lies, but factual history man. It is also none fact that afro-indians were in-slave in the America's before africans were in-slaved, but mexicans don't want to ear that because it doesn't fit their little agenda. All i'm trying to say is that you need to quit the bullsh_t man.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » February 24th, 2004, 5:08 pm

There aint no agenda; it's all about the truth and accepting it. If true facts of history point to a more Afro-centric southwest then what is commonly accepted now then so be it. Outside of the Olmec head stones (down in Veracruz, which is on the southeast Mexico side on gulf-NOT southwest) and the fact that plenty of African soldiers, slaves and servants travelled with the conquistadores when the city of L. A. and ALL the missions up and down the coast with Father Serra and Father Kino. I accept both those facts BECAUSE they are historical facts.

I'm not attacking, getting personal or talking s__t; but unless some historical facts come up that don't exactly mean the southwest has Afro-centric roots.

Aztlan aint bulls__t, it's the name of the homeland that the Mechica peoples (Toltec, Aztec, Zapotec, Mixtec...and others) an Uto-Aztecan branch of the Indeginous waves from Siberia. They claimed it was to the north and is said to be our modern U.S. southwest. Historical Fact!

As far as agendas of "Hispanic" racism and "strange habits of forgetting"...that sounds like paranoid conspiracy theory. There's prejudice from Mexicans 'gainst Blacks, sure there is and vice-versa;that's just reality. Lotta GOOD open minded peace loving people on both sides too. But there aint no secret racist agendas against Black folk.

Unfortunately sometimes the loudest voices are the voices of hate.

ElGuero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ElGuero » February 24th, 2004, 6:03 pm

I haven't spent my gang banger days in LA, but close kinda, in LV....but here are my 2 cents on the topic...

I think the tension has been there a while, I remember how polarized high school was, how the blacks and hispanics would sit on opposite sides of class, and the few white people would sit separate as well. This was in the early 90's....gym class was where the real tension was played out and there would be fights....there were even times when we were afraid to go to the bathroom if a groups of blacks was around....and a few times our school went into lockdown coz of the tension......I remember being sprayed with pepper spray by the security a few times and even going through humiliating searches....

But it wasn't just gang culture......it was overall, you couldn't walk without being called racist names......the way people looked at Latinos in the supermarkets, etc.... it was pretty bad.......

Then there was the tension among different Latin groups.....I'm Nicaraguan, and it wasn't easy fitting in with the Mexicans, but til the Central Americans became better organized thats what we did.....road on the coattails of the Mexicans.....then did our own thing when we could...and the blacks actually became pretty scared afterwards........

When I look back at it now, I think that the tension began the same way such tensions always did......the blacks were there longer and saw themselves being displaced by a new group.....the fact that the new group spoke a different language, wasn't very integrated into American society, the lack of communication......just made things a bit heated.....in the gang culture, it became manifested as wars, rivalries.....stuff like that. I think it continues because of the culture of poverty, lack of communication between the two communities, and the lack of interest by local governments in resolving the issues......the people involved don't make huge political contributions, don't pay the highest income taxes, and aren't a group that votes a lot, so we remain neglected.......

To be honest, once I get my degree, my dream is to give back not only to my neighborhood, or my people, but to all of us who suffer from this social ailment........we neet unity.....Latinos are the last ones who should be racist, we come in all shades, races......my skin is white, my best homies have been dark as the night.......but we're all Nicas....Salvis, whatever....the Mexicans and the Blacks can take a course from how Central Americans can get along....

paz....peace

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 24th, 2004, 8:01 pm

THE REAL AND BLAKMAN BROTHERS PLEASE THE NATIVE MEXICANS I MEAN WHAT THE WHITEMAN CALLED THE INDIANS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH AFRICANS THOSE STATUE IN VERACRUZ JUST BECAUSE THEY HAD AFRO KIND OF NOSE BUT LOOK AT THE STATUES IN ANKOR WAT IN CAMBOGIA THEY ARE VERY ALIKE THE BIG HEADS HAVE AFRO NOSE AND THEIR ROOFS ARE ALSO LIKE PIRAMIDES SO YOU GUYS GONNA STATE THAT AFRICANS CAME AND BUILTED ANKOR WAT ... NO BROTHER IM DOWN WITH THE NUBIAN BUT IT WAS IN EGYPT OR ETHIOPIA , THE NATIVE AMERICAN SHARE SOMETHING WITH THE ASIANZ AND THE ASIANS AND THE AFRICANS HAVE ONE THING IN COMMUN IS THAT NOSE IF U LOOK AT SOUTH EAST ASIANS PEOPLE THEY HAVE AFRO KIND OF NOSE ,AND IT WAS PROVED BY TRUE SPECIALISTS AND REAL ANTROPOLOGISTS NATIVE AMERICAN CAME FROM ASIA THEN YALL GONNA SCREAM THAT WE ALL COME FROM AFRICA ANYFUCCHINWAY LOLOL BUT WHAT I MEANT IS THAT THOSE VATOS WERE IN ASIA THAN CAME TO AMERICA EVEN IF THE FIRST MAN WAS FROM AFRICA THE ANCESTORS OF THE NATIVES WENT TO ASIA BEFORE COMIN TO AMERICA

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » February 24th, 2004, 10:42 pm

What i'm trying to tell you is that black people have always been in the Americas. You can diny the facts all you want, but the truth is there if you just look for it. To bgCasper, those statues you are talking about can also be found in certain parts of Africa and this is not me just talking out my ass, but is the truth. Do the research man. Those helmts found on those Olmec statues are exact replicas of what Masaih (I think that is how you spell it) in Kenya wore for combat man. This is the truth. Back the topic at hand. The problem with mexicans or just hispanics in general is that they have picked up their Spanish ancesters mentality about black people. The funny thing about that is that African moors ruled in spain for hundreds of years. Where do you think they got that dark coloring man???? A lot of this sh_t that mexicans are doing is because off lack of true knowledge of self and history man. Black people aren't you're true enemies but you're to fu_king blind to see it

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 25th, 2004, 6:22 am

bgCASPER wrote:THE REAL AND BLAKMAN BROTHERS PLEASE THE NATIVE MEXICANS I MEAN WHAT THE WHITEMAN CALLED THE INDIANS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH AFRICANS THOSE STATUE IN VERACRUZ JUST BECAUSE THEY HAD AFRO KIND OF NOSE BUT LOOK AT THE STATUES IN ANKOR WAT IN CAMBOGIA THEY ARE VERY ALIKE THE BIG HEADS HAVE AFRO NOSE AND THEIR ROOFS ARE ALSO LIKE PIRAMIDES SO YOU GUYS GONNA STATE THAT AFRICANS CAME AND BUILTED ANKOR WAT ... NO BROTHER IM DOWN WITH THE NUBIAN BUT IT WAS IN EGYPT OR ETHIOPIA , THE NATIVE AMERICAN SHARE SOMETHING WITH THE ASIANZ AND THE ASIANS AND THE AFRICANS HAVE ONE THING IN COMMUN IS THAT NOSE IF U LOOK AT SOUTH EAST ASIANS PEOPLE THEY HAVE AFRO KIND OF NOSE ,AND IT WAS PROVED BY TRUE SPECIALISTS AND REAL ANTROPOLOGISTS NATIVE AMERICAN CAME FROM ASIA THEN YALL GONNA SCREAM THAT WE ALL COME FROM AFRICA ANYFUCCHINWAY LOLOL BUT WHAT I MEANT IS THAT THOSE VATOS WERE IN ASIA THAN CAME TO AMERICA EVEN IF THE FIRST MAN WAS FROM AFRICA THE ANCESTORS OF THE NATIVES WENT TO ASIA BEFORE COMIN TO AMERICA
*Say man, I said nothing about any statues in veracruz! But seeing as how you threw me in the mix, this black guy by the name of Dr. Runoko Rashidi, or whatever, postulates a theory, which he backs up with seemingly credible evidence, that many of the southeastern asian kingdoms from the past, had a black presence. (I've also read books, outside of those written by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima, about DNA evidence, and things such as pottery, and other artifacts, in the americas, being similar to various tribes throughout west africa.) And in his books, and videos, he presents what he calls his evidence.

Rather you want to agree with the man, or not, that's on you guys. I'm just going to reiterate the fact that I'm not the one who initiated the conversation concerning olmecs. I am dealing with other matters. Peace.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 25th, 2004, 8:33 am

My response to Blakman:

-The problem with mexicans or just hispanics in general is that they have picked up their Spanish ancesters mentality about black people.

*Man, you ain't never lied! Those suckas were similar to Nazis, in how they committed genocide and enslavement of darker peoples!!!!! That's why I accept most mexicans being the way they are, in regards to the racism that they manifest! Mind you, I'm not talking about the normal racial chauvinism that we all possess, but rather the deep-seated, white supremacist, hater without a cause type of racism, that many mexicans harbor towards black people!

I mean the type of racism to where, you can have black homies, or your experiences with black folks personally weren't all that bad, but yet you will tolerate an agenda to eradicate black folks presence from off the face of the earth, even though you personally don't have the stomach for such antics-only because you view it as a necessary evil, etc. Also, you will justify very real acts of discrimination from your own people, and will fluff it off as black folks just getting mad, because "we're taking over!" This type of sentiment is used to gloss over, overlook, and possibly justify, very real acts of discrimination.

This is how many many germans thought and operated, during Nazi germany, and for surenos, or other mexicans across the southwest, to ally themselves with these white devils, join their organizations, and vice-versa, tells me a lot about the majority of mexicans. Hopefully I'm wrong! I don't think I am, but ultimately time will tell!

-A lot of this sh_t that mexicans are doing is because off lack of true knowledge of self and history man.

*I agree that this is part of the problem, however, we always accuse white folks who are in power, of keeping and suppressing the true historical legacies of black people! What's my point? Well my point is, white folks that are racist, and suppress information concerning black achievement, aren't being racist towards black people in that regard because they're ignorant of black folks accomplishments; rather they're being racist despite what they know about black folks, THAT'S WHY THEY'RE SUPPRESSING, OR MAKING LIGHT OF CERTAIN INFORMATION!

Likewise, the same with mexicans. Like white folks, who are this way, mexicans don't need to know the history of black folks, in order for them to turn around from their racist ways. Hell, the more some of them read about black history, imbibe aspects of black culture, and so on-THE MORE MANY OF THEM WILL HATE EVEN MORE!!! I have my theory on why this is so, but I'll discuss that some other time, if this topic is ever broached again.

All I'm saying is that the majority of mexican hatred towards black people isn't based on their ignorance of black folks history (because some will know, and will still want to deny it), or their lack of black friends and associates. I believe it's much deeper, and is on the same level as white folks that are racist, because they are essentially the same.

In other words, I view mexicans that hate black people, or mexicans collectively, as you would white folks, as it concerns their modus operandi, as well as how they operate in regards to racism and white supremacy!

-Black people aren't you're true enemies but you're to fu_king blind to see it

*Hell no black folks aren't mexicans enemies, but mexicans would loooooooove to think that we are, that way it can justify the gratuitous hatred that they have for black folks, and give them a certain comfort level, for their own hatred! Again, I can speak more on this, but will leave it at that.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 25th, 2004, 8:59 am

To the El man:

-Latinos are the last ones who should be racist, we come in all shades, races.

*Now I do agree with this statement. My father was a black cuban, with black as midnight skin color, as well as tight kinky hair! If you stood him next to african-americans like Wesley Snipes, or others, you couldn't tell which one's the hispanic/latino, or the african-american. Hell, he's much darker than Beyonce, Colin Powell, Rick Fox, yet they're called black folks (which they are), but my father, by many folks, just because he had a spanish last name, from a spanish speaking country, and speaks spanish, would be considered a latino/hispanic, and not black by some: YOU GO FIGURE!!!

Funny thing is, according to him and others, in his own country, he's referred to as a "negro", or someone black. In cuba, and most other latin-american countries, they don't use the term hispanic/latinos: that's a political term that used in this country, to identify a mass group of people.

But having said that, that's why I find it hypocritical, when I see racist mexicans, or those latinos of the mestizo variety, call themselves "latinos" or "hispanic", and would want to lump themselves within that category, yet be racist against black folk, yet the group latino/hispanic that they're attaching themselves onto HAVE BLACK FOLKS IN IT, OR AT THE VERY LEAST, THOSE OF AFRICAN DESCENT!!!

That's why it used to boggle me to no end, when I would see mexicans, who many (not all) wants to be included amongst the general latino/hispanic population, become eugenicist, and white supremacist in thier views, concerning black folks, while hooking up with NEO-NAZIS AND WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!

Also, for a mexican to refer to his or herself as a native american, and an aztlanista (I have yet to fully discuss these type of folks and their agenda), and possess some type of amerindian sort of nationalism, and talk about how they're going to rid the southwest of blacks, whites, asians, etc. yet turn around, AGAIN, and refer to themselves as a part of the latino/hispanic diaspora, which includes folks of many different races, such as white, black, asian, middle-eastern, etc.-ONLY SHOWS ME HOW DEVILISH, AND HYPOCRITICALLY FORK-TONGUED, MEXICANS WHO HIDE BEHIND SUCH RHETORIC AND CLASSIFICATIONS, TRULY ARE!!

Folks who refer to themselves on the one hand as native americans, in order to gain advantage (which many of them are technically, from a genetic standpoint; not all of them); refer to themselves as latinos/hispanics (not all of them do, mind you), even though there are black latinos, in order to gain an advantage; at one hand, want to be considered as a racial minority group, yet have allies with white supremacists, in order to gain an advantage-guess what? I DON'T TRUST THEM!!!!! I'm not saying that all mexicans are this way, and trust me, I can go on, but folks who play such games with their status, ARE FENCE-HOPPING DEVILS, FROM WHERE I'M STANDING, I'M SORRY!

Phew...Folks claim that blacks use and pull out the race card, but how many cards have mestizos used, and do use.

In closing, you're right. Those who classify themselves as latino/hispanic, should be the last to be racists, seeing as how they identify with a pantheon of people, that come in all colors, races, etc. Ultimately, as the years progress, it will begin to backfire, and explode in certain ones faces. Honestly, do mestizos who are racist, with an hispanidad/amerindian/white supremacist agenda, think that afro-latinos, or those of african descent, like dominicans (these folks are basically black, despite what they are others have to say), puerto ricans, panamanians, many costa ricans, many brazilians, venezuelans, etc.: will ultimately stand by, and not begin to hold mexicans, or those latinos/hispanics of the mestizo variety, accountable for their white supremacy?

In the end, it will all come to a head; maybe not right now, but eventually it will, in the not too distant future. Truth be told, rumblings of this discussion is beginning to take place off and on, here and there. Ideally, latinos/hispanics ought to lead the way, when it comes to race relations, seeing as how to be a latino/hispanic, you can racially be any old thing! Peace.

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » February 25th, 2004, 11:02 am

TheReal, you are absolutly right when you say that people are starting to take notice of these kinds of discussion. I'm not only talking about black americans, but black latinos also. Mexicans are deffinently playing multiple cards rights now, especialy when it's in their interest. But like you said people are taking notice man. The other thing that tells me that mexicans or hispanics have a deep rooted hate for anything remotly black is that the shit that is going on in L.A right now, is happening all over the country. I was watching Nightline last friday and they were talking about the gang problems they were having in Washington D.C, and one of the black gang members was talking about how hispanic gangs were shooting little kids and women because they were having some beef with some brothers and he said that if your having problems with one of the black gang members then you need to do what you need to do but shooting civilians for no reason was taking it to far and I couldn't help but to agree with him. He also said that these hispanic gangs thought that they were getting some kind of hood credibility or points for doing shit like that, which made me think damn, you're shooting little kids and women to try and get some credibility. It's like what the fu_k is wrong with these people man. I understand that during gang warfare, some bystander will get hit, but when you go out of your way to be shooting civiliens, well to me that's going to far man. What this motherfu_ers need to do is start check themselves because in the long run you deffinently don't want blacks as your enemy believe meeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » February 25th, 2004, 11:33 am

blakman wrote:The other thing that tells me that mexicans or hispanics have a deep rooted hate for anything remotly black is that the stuff that is going on in L.A right now, is happening all over the country. I was watching Nightline last friday and they were talking about the gang problems they were having in Washington D.C, and one of the black gang members was talking about how hispanic gangs were shooting little kids and women because they were having some beef with some brothers and he said that if your having problems with one of the black gang members then you need to do what you need to do but shooting civilians for no reason was taking it to far and I couldn't help but to agree with him. He also said that these hispanic gangs thought that they were getting some kind of hood credibility or points for doing stuff like that, which made me think damn, you're shooting little kids and women to try and get some credibility. It's like what the fu_k is wrong with these people man. I understand that during gang warfare, some bystander will get hit, but when you go out of your way to be shooting civiliens, well to me that's going to far man. What this motherfu_ers need to do is start check themselves because in the long run you deffinently don't want blacks as your enemy believe meeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*That's why I call mexican racists, or those latinos of the mestizo variety, THE NEW WHITE SUPREMACISTS!! What they're doing, and performing, are the actions of devils, with the klu-klux spirit!!! This is what white racist would do, when they terrorized the black community in the days of old. That is why I elevate the threat level that these mestizo beasts are invoking, from a normal gang warfare status, to a terroristic status, seeing as how they are now beginning to attack portions of the black community, whom they damn well know, AREN'T GANG MEMBERS!!

During the mid 90's when I lived in D.C., as a college student, when the mestizo/latino gangs were just beginning to formulate strong, blacks would hardly ever mess with this population, rather their (black folks) attacks, were on themselves. I remember when many hispanics of the mestizo variety, would hold events, with large crowds in predominantly black areas, and all the black folks would do, is just ignore them, as if they never existed.

Don't get me wrong, I realize that blacks are no angels, and that blacks in D.C. were killing off themselves, with spillovers in other communities. HOWEVER, black gangs, or black folks in general, never had a pattern, or an orchestrated campaign, to go out and randomly kill hispanics of the mestizo variety, even down to the civilians and children: AND BLACK FOLKS WERE, AND ARE IN THE MAJORITY!!!!!

The arrogance and hatred of latinos of the mestizo variety, centers on the fact that they truly feel that their badasses, and that their actions against the black community, in this fashion-WILL CONTINUE UNCHECK!!!!! I realize that folks of other races will cross the line and kill someone of a different race, and you know what, THAT FOOL OUGHT TO BE HANDLED THOROUGHLY!!! But to target, and make sport, of killing black folks randomly, and for many non-racist mestizos to tolerate such activity, again, say's a lot about that community, and their white supremacist predilections.

Again, I'm not saying black folks ought to be racist, but what are we to think of folks, who would commit such acts, and break unspoken codes of the streets, which would allow them to justifiably kill black children at random????!!! This goes beyond simple gang warfare!!! Many black folks in the community would get pissed off if this people doing the killing were black, and especially white, but seeing as how these folks are mestizos, you have black folks who are still in a state of shock! Why? Because they feel that, or want to believe that, the way they feel about latinos/mestizos, in regards to being brothers and sisters in the struggle against white supremacy, is one and the same. You're always hearing some "negro" tell mestizos/latinos, that the white man hates you, as much as they hate us (black folks), blah, blah, blah...Yeah right, believe that fantasy all you want to!

Naw, what it is, is that black folks WANT TO THINK THAT!!!! Black folks are deceiving themselves, and putting themselves to sleep, in regards to the new white supremacists in our midst! Black folks, and so-called black leaders, must update, and upgrade their information, as it relates to racism, bigotry and white supremacy. You see, the white man, and his jewish brethren, have already been dissected, skewered, and analyzed thoroughly. I mean these old time "negro" leaders and scholars have written volumes on white racism and white supremacy! But guess what? THESE FOOLS HAVE YET TO ADEQUATELY DEAL WITH THE RACISM AND WHITE SUPREMACY, THAT EXISTS THROUGHOUT LATIN-AMERICA, OR THE KIND THAT EXISTS WITHIN THE LATINO/HISPANIC POPULATION, AND HOW IT HAS AN EFFECT ON BLACK FOLKS IN THIS COUNTRY, AS WELL AS THROUGHOUT THE AFRICAN DIASPORA!!!!

Latino/mestizos just love to pick at the sore of black folks, with this type of violent behavior!! It's as if they really want to tangle with black folks, since they're getting the numbers!!! All this tells me is that many of them, at least collectively, were never no good!! As I said before, they're becoming cocky because of their numbers, and as a result, are targeting black folks, in such a way as you have described, which is reminiscent of what the klan, and white racists would do to black folks, back in the day!!!!

Black folks don't collectively hate mestizos/latinos, but rather think fondly of them, and want to like them, however, with more and more of them peeling off their masks, because they feel free because of their increasing numbers, you'll begin to see, and are beginning to see, the arrogance, bigotry and demonically inspired, white supremacist feelings that these folks latently held within, but are now free to express!!! It's like mestizos/latinos want black folks, or don't care if black folks begin to hate them, and view them on the same level as they do the white folks, as it relates to racism and white supremacy! I hope I'm wrong about all that I've said, but in the end, time will tell!

Man, I can say more, but will stop here!! At first I was calming my black azz down, and was beginning to reassess some things, but when you tell me that little black children are randomly being killed, just BECAUSE THEY'RE BLACK-GETS ME PISSED OFF AS HELL!! AND FOLKS GET UPSET WITH ME BECAUSE I ADVOCATE BLACK FOLKS TO PICK UP THE GUN, AND DEFEND THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS FROM THE PREDATORS WITHIN THEIR COMMUNITIES, AS WELL AS THOSE WITHOUT OUR COMMUNITIES????Peace...

ElGuero
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ElGuero » February 25th, 2004, 12:09 pm

TheReal wrote:To the El man:

-Latinos are the last ones who should be racist, we come in all shades, races.

*Now I do agree with this statement. My father was a black cuban, with black as midnight skin color, as well as tight kinky hair! If you stood him next to african-americans like Wesley Snipes, or others, you couldn't tell which one's the hispanic/latino, or the african-american. Hell, he's much darker than Beyonce, Colin Powell, Rick Fox, yet they're called black folks (which they are), but my father, by many folks, just because he had a spanish last name, from a spanish speaking country, and speaks spanish, would be considered a latino/hispanic, and not black by some: YOU GO FIGURE!!!

Funny thing is, according to him and others, in his own country, he's referred to as a "negro", or someone black. In cuba, and most other latin-american countries, they don't use the term hispanic/latinos: that's a political term that used in this country, to identify a mass group of people.

But having said that, that's why I find it hypocritical, when I see racist mexicans, or those latinos of the mestizo variety, call themselves "latinos" or "hispanic", and would want to lump themselves within that category, yet be racist against black folk, yet the group latino/hispanic that they're attaching themselves onto HAVE BLACK FOLKS IN IT, OR AT THE VERY LEAST, THOSE OF AFRICAN DESCENT!!!

That's why it used to boggle me to no end, when I would see mexicans, who many (not all) wants to be included amongst the general latino/hispanic population, become eugenicist, and white supremacist in thier views, concerning black folks, while hooking up with NEO-NAZIS AND WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!

Also, for a mexican to refer to his or herself as a native american, and an aztlanista (I have yet to fully discuss these type of folks and their agenda), and possess some type of amerindian sort of nationalism, and talk about how they're going to rid the southwest of blacks, whites, asians, etc. yet turn around, AGAIN, and refer to themselves as a part of the latino/hispanic diaspora, which includes folks of many different races, such as white, black, asian, middle-eastern, etc.-ONLY SHOWS ME HOW DEVILISH, AND HYPOCRITICALLY FORK-TONGUED, MEXICANS WHO HIDE BEHIND SUCH RHETORIC AND CLASSIFICATIONS, TRULY ARE!!

Folks who refer to themselves on the one hand as native americans, in order to gain advantage (which many of them are technically, from a genetic standpoint; not all of them); refer to themselves as latinos/hispanics (not all of them do, mind you), even though there are black latinos, in order to gain an advantage; at one hand, want to be considered as a racial minority group, yet have allies with white supremacists, in order to gain an advantage-guess what? I DON'T TRUST THEM!!!!! I'm not saying that all mexicans are this way, and trust me, I can go on, but folks who play such games with their status, ARE FENCE-HOPPING DEVILS, FROM WHERE I'M STANDING, I'M SORRY!

Phew...Folks claim that blacks use and pull out the race card, but how many cards have mestizos used, and do use.

In closing, you're right. Those who classify themselves as latino/hispanic, should be the last to be racists, seeing as how they identify with a pantheon of people, that come in all colors, races, etc. Ultimately, as the years progress, it will begin to backfire, and explode in certain ones faces. Honestly, do mestizos who are racist, with an hispanidad/amerindian/white supremacist agenda, think that afro-latinos, or those of african descent, like dominicans (these folks are basically black, despite what they are others have to say), puerto ricans, panamanians, many costa ricans, many brazilians, venezuelans, etc.: will ultimately stand by, and not begin to hold mexicans, or those latinos/hispanics of the mestizo variety, accountable for their white supremacy?

In the end, it will all come to a head; maybe not right now, but eventually it will, in the not too distant future. Truth be told, rumblings of this discussion is beginning to take place off and on, here and there. Ideally, latinos/hispanics ought to lead the way, when it comes to race relations, seeing as how to be a latino/hispanic, you can racially be any old thing! Peace.
The problem is that Latin Americans are raised in a post colonial world with a post colonial mentality. While the "Chicano" and other indigenista movements challenge this, what happens in the United States is that things go the other extreme......I mean, from my experience, looking "Spanish"....having wavy dark brown hair and white skin, looking more "Italian" or "Greek" to people that "Hispanic" has given me more than a few smirks and remarks from those who try to put everything Native American on a pedestal......so the racism goes both ways.

In a way I think its like payback for them.....in that in their countries, they'd be looked down on for being Indian....

In Latin America there is the term Latinoamericanismo, which came about during the times of Bolivar, San Martin, etc......and what it referred to was the common struggle of Latin America to overcome colonialism and its associated mindset......and it viewed all peoples of the continent as the same in that they all share the common struggle.....These days, the view is manifested by the Latin American left....

For the most part, the Mexicans in the US are out of touch with reality.....both American as well as Latin American reality.....they live in their own little world....

Education is the key......and not only to learn but to act on what we learn....

Fidel Castro once said that Cuba is a beautiful mulata dressed as a Taina princess......it reflects the nature of not only Cuba but Latin America in general...a beauty that comes about due to the sorrows of the past....slavery, colonialism, genocide, but that the end product somehow works.......

But then you have to understand something, most of the Latin Americans here are economic refugees....when people are worrying about bare survival they really don't have time to pursue more.....so they have a very limited worldview....