Jewish Inmate Seeks Segregation from Anti-Semitic Gangs

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » November 9th, 2005, 9:00 am

I posted this before but it was lost in space or some shit lol... it's related to this subject but it happened in NY prison which is I think is less severe with the racial lines.

This white cat I met recently who did a 7 year stretch claimed to be one of the first white NY Bloods, he had the tats on both arms that he showed me. Basically, this fool told me the story of how he first got there, the Aryan organization whatever they call it out here gave him a bowl of food. While he was eating the food they gave him they started with the white supremacist racist comments which was to see if he was down for their 'cause'. Being from the BX around all races he pushed the bowl back at them and refused to fuck with them. Some Bloods on this board may dispute but he became a Blood and he told me some of the positives of the organization in prison and also corrected my false info on the Netas which a homie had heard wrong about while upstate. But this cat gave me the real deal.

Crazy how you could see this story in the East Coast but you couldnt imagine this happening so easily in California.

thebasher
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Re: Jewish Inmate Seeks Segregation from Anti-Semitic Gangs

Unread post by thebasher » October 12th, 2008, 11:51 pm

I WUD HATE BEIN A JEW IN JAIL

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » October 15th, 2008, 3:45 pm

I am not from US.. are there any White gangs that are not white supremacy/nazi??
I hear of something called "Woods" ?? what is that?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » October 18th, 2008, 12:33 pm

VostokSila wrote:I am not from US.. are there any White gangs that are not white supremacy/nazi??
I hear of something called "Woods" ?? what is that?
Most white street gangs in the mid west and eastern US are non-racial. Even in the deep south, white Crips and Folks seem to out number skins. Plus biker gangs aren't racist beyond the usual gang type racism.
The image of white gangs as skinheads/nazis is just media hype just like the hype about MS13 smuggling in Arab terrorists. The media loves a good story.

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Unread post by AdamNB » June 5th, 2009, 7:20 pm

There shouldn't be a problem with him being housed with others. I am Jewish and when I was at Kern, Baker CCF and at Chino I was bunked with Asians. My situation might be different then his in that I was a member of Natoma Boyz (Viet) before going to CDC and I was in CYA before that and had established myself with the The Viets as a kid and with the Asians in CYA... but he can associate with the others.. once he gets established.. be kind of hard to house with an other unless he has already established contact with them

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » June 5th, 2009, 7:27 pm

thebasher wrote:I WUD HATE BEIN A JEW IN JAIL

I did 7 years in the California Youth Authority and 18 months in California department of Corrections... In CYA i had some issues because I was Jewish.. but you kick some ass.. and it goes away.. when in the Joint the subject came up once.. no issue.. I saw a few others when I was locked up.. 2 kicked it with the woods another was a sureno he was from a south sider gang the others not sure... no real issues.. your not really representing the Jewish People in Jail..... I mean all the jewish gangs.. like Murder Incorporated are gone.. But I rolled in the Asian Car on the yard.. housed with an other.. usually an Asian.. but with a Native once.. and an India Indian once...

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re:

Unread post by AdamNB » June 5th, 2009, 7:32 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
crstnamre wrote:Whole prisons in CA are converting to all SNY's....thats ALLLL its going to be pretty soon. This guy has every reason to not want to be housed with skins...just like EVERYONE else has their own reason to get their ass into an SNY. There is'nt hardly any Gen Pop left.
What the hell are you talking about?

SNY's are for gangmembers that are trying to leave the gang life. Is this jew a gangmember? And SNY is basically PC, why the hell doesn't this guy just sign of for PC if he wants to be seperated from skins? What is so hard about signing yourself into PC?

PC/SNY get housed with rapist, childmolestors, snitches, ex cops... some are drop outs but not all many are peices of shit in PC/SNY.. so maybe the Jewish guy is righteous.. and doesn't want to live with a bunch of pieces of shit that either can't hang on the main line or some kind of sex offender or snitch... All he wants is to be able to sleep and not worry about getting stabbed

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » June 5th, 2009, 11:26 pm

Am I mistaken dont skin heads hate jews as much as blacks

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » June 5th, 2009, 11:29 pm

matter fact if that's the case then I dont blame him for not wanting to cell with a skinhead I'm not finna ride with a group that dosent really like but only accept me beacuse they can make me do there dirty work fuc that!

AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by AdamNB » June 5th, 2009, 11:35 pm

tysuave wrote:Am I mistaken dont skin heads hate jews as much as blacks

depends on the type of skinhead..the original skins heads werent racist. Many skin head groups have blacks, hispanics, asians and even jews... one group that is well known are sharp skins....

by generally speaking the skins most of us will see are nazi skins who do not consider Jews to be white and then hate them as they do all non-whites. it is interesting on the street nazi skins will attack all races when they get to jail they want to do business with the mexicans.

policyking52
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by policyking52 » August 4th, 2011, 8:08 am

Christina Marie wrote:Legal Affairs
Jewish Inmate Seeks Segregation from Anti-Semitic Gangs
by Phillip Martin

All Things Considered, November 6, 2005 ·

A Jewish inmate at California's San Quentin prison says his life is in danger because he's being housed with other white inmates, many of whom belong to anti-Semitic, white supremacist gangs. The inmate is asking the prison to reclassify him from "White" to "Other."

This is an audio file, link:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... Id=4991738
Why does't he join the Aryan Brotherhood. They are well known for accepting Jews and even Native Americans Lol

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » August 5th, 2011, 1:44 am

I think any white inmate should have the option to be reclassified as "other". Alot of whites hate nazis. They play along with that BS for survival.

MonkEastman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Santa Rosa

Unread post by MonkEastman » July 21st, 2012, 10:02 pm

policyking52 wrote:
Why does't he join the Aryan Brotherhood. They are well known for accepting Jews and even Native Americans Lol
The AB will only allow Whites of 100% European descent. That means no Jews or Gypsies. They actually hate the Jews more then other races because they think the Jews somehow screwed their lives. Tommy Silverstien had a Jewish step father but was himself of Aryan blood. Once in a while when you got enough independent Jews we can bunch together in our own little group of Maccabbis.
Jews who are connected to the mob usually can kick it with them. Russian Jews who are connected to the Russian mob go there. Jews who are in affiliated three piece patch biker clubs can hang with those guys (including the handful of HA Jews). Although their are also those who come in with outside affiliations intact and have a place to hang. Except maybe in NYC and in Israel there just isn't enough of us in or out of the pen to make any kind of impression.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » August 10th, 2012, 3:06 pm

Jews who are connected to the mob usually can kick it with them. Russian Jews who are connected to the Russian mob go there. Jews who are in affiliated three piece patch biker clubs can hang with those guys (including the handful of HA Jews). Although their are also those who come in with outside affiliations intact and have a place to hang

You just described about 98% of all Jews in CA state prison. I say again: white gangs in the CA state prison system ACCEPT JEWS. The "Other" car in California prisons is mostly made up of Southeast Asians, Pinoy and Native Americans. Do really you think some pale faced ultra-caucasoid looking Ashnenazi MFer is going to fit in with them? In the pinto, Jews are in the white car. PERIOD.

MonkEastman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MonkEastman » July 16th, 2013, 11:46 am

Silencioso wrote:Jews who are connected to the mob usually can kick it with them. Russian Jews who are connected to the Russian mob go there. Jews who are in affiliated three piece patch biker clubs can hang with those guys (including the handful of HA Jews). Although their are also those who come in with outside affiliations intact and have a place to hang

You just described about 98% of all Jews in CA state prison. I say again: white gangs in the CA state prison system ACCEPT JEWS. The "Other" car in California prisons is mostly made up of Southeast Asians, Pinoy and Native Americans. Do really you think some pale faced ultra-caucasoid looking Ashnenazi MFer is going to fit in with them? In the pinto, Jews are in the white car. PERIOD.
Not totally disagreeing with your post. Not all Jews are Ashkenazi, not all Ashkenazi Jews are light skinned. I am but my cousin looks Asian and that's who he kicks it with even though ho one in his past is from Asia.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Silencioso » July 23rd, 2013, 9:32 am

MonkEastman wrote:
Silencioso wrote:Jews who are connected to the mob usually can kick it with them. Russian Jews who are connected to the Russian mob go there. Jews who are in affiliated three piece patch biker clubs can hang with those guys (including the handful of HA Jews). Although their are also those who come in with outside affiliations intact and have a place to hang

Not totally disagreeing with your post. Not all Jews are Ashkenazi, not all Ashkenazi Jews are light skinned. I am but my cousin looks Asian and that's who he kicks it with even though ho one in his past is from Asia.
Yeah, well not all whites are light skinned, many are olive skinned. White CA prison gangs aren't like neo-Nazi organizations on the outside that obsess on racial purity or physical traits. They're mostly just solidarity groups for people on the "white side" as opposed to "black side" or "Mexican side".

MonkEastman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MonkEastman » August 14th, 2013, 12:00 am

Some will hang with the White gangs and keep their mouth shut. But some can hang with other gangs.
Depends where they pass.
It doesn't sound like we're disagreeing here.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”