Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
i know people might throw up east side this or west side that, but u know how them west coast dudes can use that 'W' for west side OR west COAST. wonderin if u could east side sign to throw up 'EAST COAST'. like, throwin up east side, but instead of meanin east side of town, u throwin it up meanin east coast. could either of the two included pictures be used? or would it like somebody was just throwing up east side of town or set, and not be taken for east coast? and if so, could u still use it as east coast if u want, anyway? i know east coast dont be on throwin up east coast like that, but jus wonderin if anybody throws it up like that, or knows anybody that does. also, do anybody throw up south side to rep dirty south as a whole?
- index, middle, and pinky finger extended. ring finger tucked back to palm with thumb. top of 'E' is index. 'E' is made standing straight up, whereas as if u threw it up with yo right hand then the extended fingers would be pointing left.
- est4.jpg (117.89 KiB) Viewed 467 times
- sideways pitch fork. index and thumb make like a 'C' with index extended straight. top of 'E' is index, thumb is bottom, middle is middle. 'E' is made standing straight up, whereas if threw it up with yo right hand then the extended fingers would be pointing left.
- 01eastt.jpg (90.22 KiB) Viewed 467 times
- Middle Weight
- Posts: 114
- Joined: May 28th, 2009, 8:59 am
- Location: USA
- What city do you live in now?: a city thats in USA
Return to Gang Questions, Info & News - South - U.S.A.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests