gangs in denver

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

gangs in denver

Unread post by andrew » December 29th, 2005, 4:40 pm

most seem to have their own culture...........and with one of the biggest industries its getting bigger...........................here is a quick rundown on top of my head

south side:
south side homies/hustlers
south side crew
ssg
westwood huds
little fuck ups
little rascals(asian)
viet pride(asian)
ghost town(asian)

west side:
inca boys
gallant knights insane
ws cmg blood
16 block blood
latino gangster bloods
duece seven bloods
ws ak
panty droppin krew

north side:
uta (untouchables)
north side mafia
hit man posse
quinta loma(mexican)

east side:
oldies esg(mexican)
chi 30(mexican)
swampton

thornton/northglenn
thorton city players
north side bloods
north side gki
cassanovas

lots of mexican sur13 gangs that i dont know about through whole metro area.....chicanos and mexicans dont mix here

and a few black gangs that i know nothing about because they arent all that active and well........unless your black you just dont run into them except in jail

chicano blood gangs here are real deep but have nothing to do with the black blood gangs...........being that blacks in this city are outnumbered they just arent as flamboyant as other cities

among hispanics there seem to be alot of drug dealing crews, taggers and small party crews who claim sides but not gangs........some end up in gangs or in the drug crews some are affiliated with gangs.........seem to be more violence between them than between gangs

another thing is alot of gangs here arent allies......everyone hates everyone and fights with everyone else on sight

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 29th, 2005, 9:39 pm

I know that CMG moved out there since the around the 70's, are they still as big as they were in the late 80's/early 90's or who is the biggest blood gang out there now?

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » December 29th, 2005, 11:18 pm

well all the chicano blood gangs here are enemies of the black blood gangs..........its like they are thier own seperate entity..............cmg is huge......almost as big as gki........16 block,lgb,27,ssb as well as ws cmg are all claiming to be cmg or a subset thereof..........none seem to get along though

some picked up a young girl down the street and raped and killed her....if youre interested ill find the links

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 29th, 2005, 11:36 pm

i heard about a rape

i heard weird stories about cmg having those different groups too

like the first cmg there of course were black, but then a new cmg came up on the other side of town and they are mexican and part white/asian or something

but it said they got along and worked together though, but this is coming from an old source/info, like 9 years ago.

so they all claim cmg?

and ya, can you get me the link for the info

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » December 29th, 2005, 11:40 pm

well all the chicano blood gangs here are enemies of the black blood gangs..........its like they are thier own seperate entity..............cmg is huge......almost as big as gki........16 block,lgb,27,ssb as well as ws cmg are all claiming to be cmg or a subset thereof..........none seem to get along though

some picked up a young girl down the street and raped and killed her....if youre interested ill find the links

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » December 29th, 2005, 11:41 pm

sorry....double post....yeah ill look it up later and post it here

monsta6060
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: rsc

Re: gangs in denver

Unread post by monsta6060 » January 18th, 2009, 9:22 pm

rich rollin 30-100 n-hood

alldayanyday
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Unread post by alldayanyday » March 1st, 2009, 2:57 pm

homie got it messed up plenty of black gangs in Denver making noise... Lincoln Park Pirus, CMGB, Raymonds, Playboys, 52 Hoova and homegrown niggaz like R30GC, 33GC, 52 Sable Blocc, Park Hill Blood and 2-9 Familyz.

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 5th, 2009, 1:59 am

hmm you sure the mexicans are bloods not nortenos heard they have nortenos over there being pushed out of Cali

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » March 15th, 2009, 3:09 pm

i made the post in 2005......in the last year and a half im hearing more about black gangs than before............for a long time they were pretty dormant

you dont see them all posted up though they seem to do dirt behind closed doors........cops been bustin them for shit left and right lately though

and we dont have nortenos in denver except some netbangers and lil kid wall bangers.............there is surenos but that seems to be in all the areas where you cant even find a sign in english........straight mojado shit.........the established chicano gangs travel diffrent circles
mostly norteno/sureno shit pops off in small towns from what i understand.................i was suprised people in a town full of trailers and cowshit that these fools are shooing eachother up over cali shit.............and i really doubt any of these so called nortenos are even from cali

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » April 4th, 2009, 1:59 am

I have a sister in Commerce City, CO. Is there any type of gang activity there ??

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » April 21st, 2009, 8:57 pm

commerce city is a trip.....its mostly factories and shit...then there are alot of wigger trailer parks where all the white girls f*** black guys...so alot of bruthas are seen in and out of commerce city......and in all the apts and neighborhoods its straight ethnic shit between american chicanos vs mojados
i think peeps in cc used to claim ville-ains and swampton being that globeville and swansea were close by....but i think those gangs kinda died out....maybe chiqui30 out there i have no idea....i dont know anyone out there anymore so i dont know who to ask but im sure there is gang activity there because i was banging some chick out there last summer and i saw mexican style wannabe surenos hanging out by her apts....she claimed her brother and friends who were in some gang beat them up regulaily but said they werent surenos....maybe vesucios or quinta lomas because i saw thier graffiti nearby

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » July 12th, 2010, 1:08 pm

aiNt Chi30z MexiCan CriPs?