Nortenos in San Diego?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 14th, 2009, 6:53 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:How's some 18 from LA going to be the real 18 in the bay? The real 18's are the people claiming the 18th streets in their town! Don't know if 18 XIVERS are still around in SF, but in San Mateo they have ene's claiming the 18th ST over there.
THATS HOW WERE EVERYWHERE,WHEN 18 WAS EXPANDING MEMBERS FROM CLICKS IN LA MOVED ALL OVER.EVERY CLICK OF 18 OUTSIDE OF LA WAS STARTED BY A MEMBER OF the CLICK FROM LA.I KNOW THERES NORTE 18ST IN NORTH CALI BUT I HEAR THEY CLAIM SOME OTHER SHIT TO ALONG WITH THAT AND IN CHICAGO U GOT 18TH ST AND MORGAN,WE AINT COOL WITH THEM

AVandelay
What city do you live in now?: 415-707

Unread post by AVandelay » August 15th, 2009, 12:23 am

I dont think there's 18st in SF. There was the norteno 18th st back in the day but that's old. MS-13 got big in SF for a minute, so if 18st(the LA one) was here, they'd be beefing it.
A lot of mission cliques died out 'cause of white folks moving in and the injunction. As far as I know, the only sets left in the mission are mostly norteno: LNS(24st),SFM, 22 and Bryant, 30st or whoevers out in the excelsior. Someone else might know more. I didnt see any surenos in the mission last time, but 19st is still active and I think MS still runs 20st. There is 18st in San Rafael and somewhere else in the bay, not sure though.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 15th, 2009, 12:50 pm

AVandelay wrote:I dont think there's 18st in SF. There was the norteno 18th st back in the day but that's old. MS-13 got big in SF for a minute, so if 18st(the LA one) was here, they'd be beefing it.
A lot of mission cliques died out 'cause of white folks moving in and the injunction. As far as I know, the only sets left in the mission are mostly norteno: LNS(24st),SFM, 22 and Bryant, 30st or whoevers out in the excelsior. Someone else might know more. I didnt see any surenos in the mission last time, but 19st is still active and I think MS still runs 20st. There is 18st in San Rafael and somewhere else in the bay, not sure though.

UP NORTH 18 MAINLY BEEFS WITH WHOEVERS ON 24ST CUZ I ALWAYS SEE HOMIES SAYIN FUCK 24ST,BUT IVE SEEN SOME NORTENOS THAT WOULDNT TRIP ABOUT 18 AND THEY WOULD JUST BEEF WITH MS,MS DONT BEEF ALOT WITH 18 THEY TRYEN TO TAKE BUSTERS OVER THERE BUT FROM WHAT I HEAR THEY GET KILLED LEFT AND RIGHT,I KNOW HOMIES FROM 18ST LIVE IN SAN FRAN BUT IM NOT SURE IF THERES A CLICK,I THINK THEY TRYEN TO START 1 UP

PSYCLONE

Unread post by PSYCLONE » August 29th, 2009, 8:03 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
AVandelay wrote:I dont think there's 18st in SF. There was the norteno 18th st back in the day but that's old. MS-13 got big in SF for a minute, so if 18st(the LA one) was here, they'd be beefing it.

UP NORTH 18 MAINLY BEEFS WITH WHOEVERS ON 24ST because I ALWAYS SEE HOMIES SAYIN fu-- 24ST,BUT IVE SEEN SOME NORTENOS THAT WOULDNT TRIP ABOUT 18 AND THEY WOULD JUST BEEF WITH MS,MS DONT BEEF ALOT WITH 18 THEY TRYEN TO TAKE BUSTERS OVER THERE BUT FROM WHAT I HEAR THEY GET KILLED LEFT AND RIGHT,I KNOW HOMIES FROM 18ST LIVE IN SAN FRAN BUT IM NOT SURE IF THERES A CLICK,I THINK THEY TRYEN TO START 1 UP
18st doesnt have a click in sf,but they have one in san rafael,and a click in richmond,the fools from the click in richmond started one in carson city,nv
18 st is also active in reno ,nv

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 29th, 2009, 10:37 pm

YEA IN NEVADA I KNOW THERES 18ST PALOS VERDES IN 702 AND THEN I THINK IN CARSON ITS WS18ST MALDITOS

Dusty1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Crescent City

Unread post by Dusty1 » January 6th, 2019, 4:39 pm

The closest SD has come to having any sort of "Norte" influence was the 1970's. Some of the first NF members came from San Diego. But this was before the whole "Sur/Norte" concept came about.