Nortenos in San Diego?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Nortenos in San Diego?

Unread post by RuthlessCray » June 13th, 2004, 2:58 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:So you must be going around the Logan Heights area of San Diego. Because NVS claims that area too. I have a question about taggers, becaus ei know there big in IE. Why do you guys fight eachother and get physical and then cross eachother out and ACT like gang members? When taggers go prison they end up becoming surenos if there MExican?
Because in my hood we have a strict policy w/ taggers if we catch them tagging in our turf they get green lighted by us and that's why were probably the hood w/ the most beef w/ taggers cause of that. Because if you catch a MTK hit up in National City I bet you it's probably in Block Boy turf or Lincoln Acres. SEE I know a lot of ex-taggers turned bangers who admit that joing a tagging crew was just a gang alternative and they were really scared to join the gang because they didn't want no beef w/ GANG MEMBERS. But it's the same thing having beef w/ taggers because were all human. SEE I know you have some that are into the art of tagging, but then there's some who just want to join a group..
the reason taggers fight each other is because they are stupid...not all writters are stupid but theirs always the few who F--k it up for the rest of us...to me graffiti was like a sport...to get up and do the best drawings u can do....but fools get jealous of each other or someone writes over u and u get mad...an stuff like that can be handled in 2 different ways..1..u can do what REAL writters r supposed to do and battle with skills..either in a getting up battle or a drawing battle...2. u can beef like gang bangers...2 is what u might pick if u know ur wak as hell an cant write for sh-t so ur better off getting physical....for me..well i never wanted no beef when i started to write...if i wanted that kinda life i would have joined a gang...but these haters always want to start stuff...an we have no choice but to defend ourselves..and if some lil punk is gunna cross me out then of course i have no choice put to do the same back....it just turns out all f'ed up because of a few people...thats why my crew has beef...cause people just hate.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 13th, 2004, 9:46 pm

You just said some of the realest sh** about this topic so now I know where you coming from homeboy. These tagg bangers ar echeating and if i would of grown up being a good artist then I probably would've been a tagger but since I don't know nothing but being physical then I chose gang banging. You just made perfect sense. Because back in the days I remeber taggers use to battling by art so the poor losers started new techniques by fighting. So your a true tagger and that I do respect. See if it was up to me I wouldn't mind that hip-hop piece kind of art in my hood, I just can't stand the spaghetti writing that's so ugly and I can't read, but the other colorful pieces are art.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 16th, 2004, 11:04 pm

WASSUP STICK UP KID. HAVE U HEARD OF THESE GUYS http://www.cpixel.com/searchp.asp?perso ... LBOYS&rv=1

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » June 23rd, 2004, 7:48 am

about surenos not wanting to be nortenos

surenos in northern cali, are either born into a sureno neighorhood, come from mexico, or moved up from la...

no mexican from northern cali, who ain't from a sureno neighorbhood is gonna claim sur...

and i'm not a norteno or sureno...

surenos in most of northern cali ain't doin shit...
point blank...no hate involved...

the most down ones i know of are from san francisco, ms13, 19th st, and the click in the fillmore...
also Lpl of san bruno(the biggest sureno click in northern cali) these cats get banged on pretty hard, but i only know of one who's lost their life...they do fight back tho, half of them are tag alongs, the other half are down for their shit...like any crew...
also fairfield, oakland, and west san jose have some down sureno clicks...

point blank though, nortneos run northern cali...
and SFM (og click, if you've been to the pen, you know who they are) and Sac St East Palo ALto have some of the most down riders that have ever banged...

so for people to say that the nortenos aren't bangin hard and doin their thing, is on the outside lookin in
yeah, there is surenos in northern cali, are they making a big splash? No...

and like i said before, you will prolly not see nortenos and blacks chillin on the block together...it's not like that out here, that might be in the pen but not on the streets

it's not funk on site, but it's not exactly a kumbaya sing along session

nortenos from the city areas here, are city like...while the og's might still be cholo style, city nortenos of the younger generations are not...they are not trying to be black...it's just a bay thing and you wouldn't understand

actually surenos up here in the city areas are sometimes just like the nortenos, wearing non-cholo gear, sayin "nigga" and such

whatever, not much more to explain

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » June 23rd, 2004, 9:20 am

REAL TALK RIGHT THERE, BUT THE HOMIES AND THE BROTHAS DO BE KICKIN IT ON A RESPECT BASIS, BUT I SEE WHAT YOUR SAYING ABOUT DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE PEN AND THE STREET. SOME LA CATS ARE JUST IGNORANT AND THINK THE SUR CONTROLS NORTHERN CALIFA, YAH RIGHT. LOOK THERE'S SOME DOWN ASS SUR VARRIO'S, BUT THE MORE WELL KNOWN THEY GET, THE MORE THEY GET DUMPED ON. MY OPINION, SUR OBVIOUSLY RUNS LA AND THE COUNTIES SURROUNDING IT, AND NORTE WELL NEVER IN MY LIFETIME GO DOWN THERE AND ESTABLISH ANYTHING NOR WILL WE WANT TO, BUT WE DO HAVE THE BIGGER REGION OF CALIFORNIA UNDER CONTROL.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 23rd, 2004, 11:06 pm

WASSUP STICK UP KID,
ARE THEM RAPPERS FROM LOW PROFILE RECORDS http://www.lowprofilerecords.com REAL GANGSTERS FROM REAL BARRIOS OR ARE THEY STUDIO GANGSTERS? LIKE ROYAL T, SILENCER, MR. SANCHO, ETC. ALSO DO U KNOW THAT CHICANO RAPPER MAD ONE FROM SAN DIEGO, WHERE IS HE FROM? ARE THERE ANY RAPPERS FROM NATIONAL CITY? PEACE!!!

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SILENCIO » June 25th, 2004, 2:45 am

I think Lil Rob is from National City, not sure though.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 25th, 2004, 9:42 am

Mad One is from I Believe ESD (Rascals/Sur Trece Jrs.).. Lil Rob is not from NC he's from Colonia Eden Gardens in Del Mar. My homie came out on Low Profile his name is Maniac from Otnc Olden Boys but his rapper name is Og Spanish Fly after that other guy from the Harbor Area. (Some shady business) But my olde rhomeboys got into it with Royal t because they had their shop in my hood at Price Breakers and they were paying taxes to the big homies. SO they moved to Las VEgas and there doing there own thing. Bu t to be honest must of the dudes are just rappers and nothing else just like snoop dogg and ice cube. They might be from a hodd but there role isn't as big as they make it seem. I went on tour w/ them before in regards to business and the only one who I thought was a g was Frank v from proper dos and he's from Santa Monica 13, but the rest are whatever.

SD61904

Unread post by SD61904 » June 25th, 2004, 8:20 pm

born and raised in SD..1904= S.D. s is the 19th letter of the alphabet and d is the fourth....

SD61904

Unread post by SD61904 » June 25th, 2004, 8:22 pm

lil rob is from national city

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » June 25th, 2004, 9:33 pm

lol it's funny how cats stop arguing after i post the straight facts

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 25th, 2004, 9:52 pm

rico45sd wrote:lil rob is from national city
NAW HE AIN'T FROM NATIONAL CITY, LIKE WHAT STICK UP KID SAID IN THE ABOVE POST, HE'S FROM EG - EDEN GARDENS IN THE SOLANA BEACH/DEL MAR AREA, THE RICH ASS AREA. THAT'S SAN DIEGO'S NORTH COUNTY AREA. HEY RICO, U FROM 45TH STREET IN SOUTHEAST???

SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SILENCIO » June 26th, 2004, 2:44 am

My bad, i just assumed he was from NC cuz on one of his raps he talked about cruisin down highland, but i guess that's just a popular street to cruise by.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 26th, 2004, 5:28 pm

MR_BIGGZ wrote:My bad, i just assumed he was from NC because on one of his raps he talked about cruisin down highland, but i guess that's just a popular street to cruise by.
YEAH HIGHLAND AVE IS SAN DIEGO'S CRUISING SPOT. IT'S LIKE A WHITTIER BLVD OR CRENSHAW IN L.A. OR LIKE A BRISTOL IN ORANGE COUNTY. GANGSTERS FROM ALL OVER SAN DIEGO CRUISE HIGHLAND AVE EVERY SUNDAY NIGHT, UNLESS THE COPS CLOSE IT DOWN.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » June 27th, 2004, 2:01 am

san diego is the sh-t...
i love that city

the weather,the beach, and especially the women

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » June 27th, 2004, 2:36 pm

bayarearep wrote:lol it's funny how cats stop arguing after i post the straight facts
U DIDN'T POST NO FACTS, U POSTED UR OPINION. UR NAME SAYS IT ALL. FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT WHILE NORTES CONTROL MOST OF NORTHERN CALI, NO ONE SHOULD GIVE THEM CREDIT, THATS THEIR TURF, THEY SHOULD RIGHT?? BUT THERE ARE SURENO GANGS IN NORTHERN CA BUT NO NORTE GANGS DOWN HERE. SURENOS DO CONTROL THIS TURF. SURENOS DO CONTROL THE CALLES. SURENOS DONT ALLY WITH ANYONE ON THE CALLES. (IN THE PINTA, DIFFERENT SITUATION) HOMEBOY, WHAT ABOUT PLAYBOYS SURENO TRECE IN STOCKTONE?? THOSE BOYS GIVE IT ALOT OF NORTHERN GANGS. AND VICKYSTOWN IN STOCKTONE?? JUST REMEMBER HOMIE, SURENO VARRIOS ARE IN NORTHERN CALIFAS BUT NO NORTHERN GANGS ARE DOWN HERE. THATS REAL AND THATS FACTS

TORRANCE`EAST`SIDE`DIABLOS`13 MINUTES

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » June 28th, 2004, 1:31 am

you didn't dispute anything i said

i broke down the so called "northern black and brown unity" on the streets...it's a pen thang...there's sometimes beef on the street, for the most part it's just, do your thing we'll do ours...very seldom is there any black and norteno alliance as far as the street thing goes

yes, there is sureno hoods in nothern cali, most of them are not holding anything down...while some of them(the minority), are extremely down for their shit...

i posted nothing but facts in all actuality

as far as mexican gangs go, nortenos controll it up here...
but even og nortenos will tell you, a lot of these young nortenos have become too lax, with this new norteno unity thing(see how i said New)
and a lot of cats think they can pick up a red rag and start saying there nortenos...
but, still nortneo gangs are like sureno gangs in some aspect...it's about their hood first, norteno second...
it's not uncommon for nortenos form different hoods to have problems with eachother, it was actually the norm untill a few years ago...

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » June 29th, 2004, 3:06 pm

WASSUP STICK UP KID:

WHERE'S SLUSH THE VILLIN FROM?
[img]http://www.siccness.net/vb/attachment.p ... 1601&stc=1[/img]

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 29th, 2004, 3:21 pm

I'm not sure but maybe Varrio Wapp town since he's tight w/ Knightowl, but not sure..

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: corona

Unread post by FelonLocco » November 17th, 2008, 9:12 am

ey i know of a northeno staying in san diego. he lives way out by kearny mesa.

ghosty
What city do you live in now?: Humboldt via N.E.L.A.

Unread post by ghosty » March 20th, 2009, 9:00 am

...this qoute is from a 2007 police article about 'gang' exceptions.... here's the link to the page http://www.policemag.com/Channels/Gangs ... Rules.aspx ....here's the lil bit it mentions on this topic "More Exceptions

At the extreme Southern end of California at the border with Tijuana, Mexico, is the City of San Diego. It is about as far south of Bakersfield as one can get and remain in the U.S. It was also an exception, and for many years it was a city stronghold of the Nuestra Familia. " ...I'm not saying they're correct, but the other exceptions they mention seem to be (maravilla, fresno bulldogs etc.) ..... ghosty out

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » March 20th, 2009, 6:22 pm

Supposedly all of the OG members of NF came from SoCal. The early 60's era Eme was made up of members from ELA barrios (Maravilla, Hoyo Soto, VNE, White Fence, Big Hazard). The OG NF was made up eses from Oxnard, San Diego, Bakersfield, and non ELA LA barrios. NF was originally a SoCal prison gang when it was first started. The OG Emeros wanted to keep Eme an ELA thing at first, but then in the late 60’s they realized the potential that other gangsters from SoCal barrios had once they hit the pen. They started recruiting heavily out of other SoCal gangs, and laid claim to the southern portion of Cali around the late 1960's. That's when the whole North/South thing was born. There are a few books that document the early NF and Eme makeups. One called "The Black Hand...," is written by an ex-Emero named Rene Enriquez (AKA: Boxer1 from ArtesiaX3). He goes into the early makeups of both prison gangs.

Basically, any other SoCal hood outside of ELA was preyed upon by Eme. So, gangsters from San Diego, Bakersfield, Oxnard, and other LA barrios started to band together, and the NF was born. I am interested in finding out what SD hoods were involved in the early NF makeup. I heard that the gangs from SD that were OG NF were Varrio Posole, East San Diego, Logan Red Steps, OTNC Gatos, Otay Yatos, and Sidro-but I don't know if that is true. NF was given the derogatory name "farmers," since most of the cats from Bakers and OX were from agricultural areas and a lot of the members they the children of migrant field workers. North County and South Bay San Diego had agricultural areas in their varrios throughout the 50's and 60's. Anyway, any Chicano that was not from ELA (Southerner or Northerner), would join the NF for protection early on. Then the "Shoe War," at Duel happened, and both Eme and NF constructed the "Delano," line. After that, all Southerners allied themselves with Eme, and all Northerners allied themselves with NF. Around that time the SoCaL gangs that allied themselves from NF probably shifted sides. Logan, Otay, Posole, OTNC, and Sidro have had a long history as 13 gangs though. At least since the 70's.

And about that "Nortenos in San Diego?" question...there never has been an active Norteno gang in SD, and there probably will never be one. SD is puro Sureno! There is no way a 14 gang could establish itself here. They would be wiped out right away. There are way too many 13 gangs in SD, and there are many SD gangs with heads in Eme. It would be tantamount to a 14 gang setting up shop in LA. At times there have been gangs in SD that have not paid taxes or given respect to Eme, but they end up changing their attitude because they get dumped on hard by every 13 gang in the area, or they have died off because they never wanted to roll over.

Maybe some out of towners have confused eses from Gamma as Nortenos. Gamma homies wear red as their color, and they are puro X3. I don't know the history behind Gamma and the color red though. I don't know if they wore red before the Nort/Sur color thing, or if they started wearing red at some other time after that. An uncle of mine told me that Logan red Steps used to wear red and black back in the 70's (red for red steps).

And about that East Side San Diego X4 thing...maybe a typo by the homie, or a trolljob. Unless the homie meant to put East Side San Diego 44. I used to see "ESSD VGS 44ST/ESD 44th" hitups in City Heights. ESD is puro X3.

ghosty
What city do you live in now?: Humboldt via N.E.L.A.

Unread post by ghosty » March 20th, 2009, 9:13 pm

"Supposedly all of the OG members of NF came from SoCal. The early 60's era Eme was made up of members from ELA barrios (Maravilla, Hoyo Soto, VNE, White Fence, Big Hazard). The OG NF was made up eses from Oxnard, San Diego, Bakersfield, and non ELA LA barrios. NF was originally a SoCal prison gang when it was first started." ...thats a trip!

SIcKASSORANGEcOUNTY
What city do you live in now?: ORANGE cOUNTY

Unread post by SIcKASSORANGEcOUNTY » April 17th, 2009, 5:27 pm

SD61904 wrote:lil rob is from national city
LIL ROB IS FROM CROWN CROWD.
LISTEN TO HIS SONG 'SOY CHINGON' HE SAYS HIS HOOD THERE

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » April 20th, 2009, 4:48 pm

SIcKASSORANGEcOUNTY wrote:
SD61904 wrote:lil rob is from national city
LIL ROB IS FROM CROWN CROWD.
LISTEN TO HIS SONG 'SOY CHINGON' HE SAYS HIS HOOD THERE
Lil Rob is from Eden Gardens 13 (AKA La Colonia Eden Gardens)...Solana Beach, San Diego County

SmileyGee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by SmileyGee » June 6th, 2009, 9:40 am

DreamerGirl wrote:"KRDreJ" there making fun of nortenos HAHAHHAH

IT$ MURDER ON THE $OUTHERN FRONT LINE!!!! LA$ CALLE$ DE LO$ GETTIN REDDER AND DEADER BY THE DAY! FRONTLINE RI$KYBOY$ PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR EL NORTE LADO DE CALIFA$ IN THE $ORRY CITY OF LO$ ANGELE$ AND THERE I$ NO COMPETITION IT $EEM$ CAU$E THE$E BITCHAZZ $CRAP$ DONT WANNA fu-- with FLN NIGGA$!!!! I GOT ALOT OF ENEMIGAZ ON THE NET IT $EEMZ BUT IN REAL LIFE THEY RUN LIKE THE RATZ THEY ARE! I GOT PUT UP ON THI$ FIRME NORTENO BULLETIN BOARD $ITE RAN BY WOODIE DE ANTIOCH.......................................I don't see where their putting down the Norteno's. If anything their putting down the Sureno's by commenting about (Sorry City Of Los Angeles)~DreamerGirl~
Haha Dispensa But, beleive it or not their are some real hardened homeboys here weather older heads or loyal youngsters, were not easilly fooled and we can see through the bullsh!t others speak you need to live her and experience our culture and our roots in the great city we call Los Angeles in order to even attent a northern revolution in our home fronts we are deeply rooted, rich with culture and respeto from our neighborhoods our varrios that watch us grow from child hood to what we call simply the Crazy Life to the pinta, to the monents our eyes are opened from this crazy life our neighborhoods our varrios watch as as we grow and flourish our rich colors and cultura its a true place wear you must live to understand what our city and are people are about, so before you come here and talk about "LA$ CALLE$ DE LO$ GETTIN REDDER AND DEADER BY THE DAY!" you need to check your self and understand what city you realy come from and what your veteranos have really done, i dought if you have any, without that rich culture you can have all the guns you want and all the beer balls you can grow but in the end you have nothing you have no corazon and you have no proud culture

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 20th, 2009, 9:21 pm

SmileyGee wrote:
DreamerGirl wrote:"KRDreJ" there making fun of nortenos HAHAHHAH

IT$ MURDER ON THE $OUTHERN FRONT LINE!!!! LA$ CALLE$ DE LO$ GETTIN REDDER AND DEADER BY THE DAY! FRONTLINE RI$KYBOY$ PUTTIN IT DOWN FOR EL NORTE LADO DE CALIFA$ IN THE $ORRY CITY OF LO$ ANGELE$ AND THERE I$ NO COMPETITION IT $EEM$ CAU$E THE$E BITCHAZZ $CRAP$ DONT WANNA fu-- with FLN NIGGA$!!!! I GOT ALOT OF ENEMIGAZ ON THE NET IT $EEMZ BUT IN REAL LIFE THEY RUN LIKE THE RATZ THEY ARE! I GOT PUT UP ON THI$ FIRME NORTENO BULLETIN BOARD $ITE RAN BY WOODIE DE ANTIOCH.......................................I don't see where their putting down the Norteno's. If anything their putting down the Sureno's by commenting about (Sorry City Of Los Angeles)~DreamerGirl~
Haha Dispensa But, beleive it or not their are some real hardened homeboys here weather older heads or loyal youngsters, were not easilly fooled and we can see through the bullsh!t others speak you need to live her and experience our culture and our roots in the great city we call Los Angeles in order to even attent a northern revolution in our home fronts we are deeply rooted, rich with culture and respeto from our neighborhoods our varrios that watch us grow from child hood to what we call simply the Crazy Life to the pinta, to the monents our eyes are opened from this crazy life our neighborhoods our varrios watch as as we grow and flourish our rich colors and cultura its a true place wear you must live to understand what our city and are people are about, so before you come here and talk about "LA$ CALLE$ DE LO$ GETTIN REDDER AND DEADER BY THE DAY!" you need to check your self and understand what city you realy come from and what your veteranos have really done, i dought if you have any, without that rich culture you can have all the guns you want and all the beer balls you can grow but in the end you have nothing you have no corazon and you have no proud culture

A HISPANIC WEARIN RED IN LOS WUD GET SHOT,U THINK A NORCACA WUD SURVIVE,1 PUTO WHO WAS A NORTE WAS AMKIN A VIDEO,WALKED THRU 54TH AND VERMONT IN SOUTH CENTRAL GOT SHOT BY the HOMIE TAURUS FROM WS18ST 54TH TLS

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » June 23rd, 2009, 12:14 am

Some hood in SD wear red, even though their Surenos. Shelltown Gamma Boys were red and black. I think Logan Red Steps used to were red too (back in the 70's/80's). So no LA X3 hoods wear red at all?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 23rd, 2009, 9:48 am

yardstick wrote:Some hood in SD wear red, even though their Surenos. Shelltown Gamma Boys were red and black. I think Logan Red Steps used to were red too (back in the 70's/80's). So no LA X3 hoods wear red at all?
CULVER CITY DOES BUT EVERYONE BLAST AT THOSE FOOLS ANYWAYS SO THEY DONT CARE,I KNOW SHELLTOWN SPORT RED CUZ 59 BRIMS AKA 59 BITCHES RIDING IN MINI SKIRTS MAKE SHELLTOWN THEYRE BITCHES

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 23rd, 2009, 11:37 am

LOL Some of this stuff is funny. Any way this is supposed to be about SD, not LA. We all know ene's go visit SD & some have got stationed out there, but doesn't seem like they established much of a gang there if any.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 23rd, 2009, 1:15 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:LOL Some of this stuff is funny. Any way this is supposed to be about SD, not LA. We all know ene's go visit SD & some have got stationed out there, but doesn't seem like they established much of a gang there if any.
NORTENOS DNT HAVE A HOOD IN SD BUT MEMBERS OF NORTE HOODS R IN SD,SOME BULLDOGS TOO

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » June 23rd, 2009, 6:35 pm

I remember so vato from Bakersfield started in our high school in the middle of the year...of course he got hit up and once he said Bakersfield fools from different hoods were scheming to take that fool out. ESD,PH,SurX3LS all schemed and jumped that fool twice and he left school with the quickness