Homosexual / gay gangs in West Hollywood / San Francisco

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Homosexual / gay gangs in West Hollywood / San Francisco

Unread post by aaalex » February 23rd, 2006, 7:59 pm

In some parts on the country homosexsual gangs are a small portion. Initiation for membership in a gay gang consists of being, "sexed in". The word speaks for its self. Lets start a discussion on gay gangs- from san fran too west hollywood too chi town too manhattan

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » February 23rd, 2006, 8:23 pm

That's Brokeback.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » February 23rd, 2006, 9:49 pm

talkin about some gay gangs? damn people

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » February 25th, 2006, 10:13 pm

Let me guess...

Gaylords.

The name says it all.......

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » February 26th, 2006, 7:55 pm

Nooo really??

Gaylords is the biggest white gang in chicago, or WAS the biggest white gang in chicago. But the name makes a diss out of itself, so rival gangs wont have to think of any no more.

Gaylords is afflieated with people nation. This seems like a complete discrace to the name of the alliance i am with plus to all gang culture that exists, giving it a bad name.......

I have an even better name, and its still gay but doesnt lack the way it sounds, so making a diss out of it doesnt directly come from the name itself:

How about...

Blowers, Suckers, Backshot Givers, Anal Lovers, Oral Foam Tasters, Sausages, Meatfreaks, Crap Munchers, Dick Lickers, Titty Twisters, Asscheeks, Insane Meatblowers, Blowjob Giving Gangsters, Handjob Kings, Gangster Anal Probes, Suck N' Blow Soldiers, Cum Kingz.......

Ahhh.... Yuk... U get the picture...

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » February 27th, 2006, 3:10 pm

haha, wow, affiliated with the people nation? haha damn...

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: gay gangs

Unread post by GTS » February 27th, 2006, 4:53 pm

aaalex wrote:In some parts on the country homosexsual gangs are a small portion. Initiation for membership in a gay gang consists of being, "sexed in". The word speaks for its self. Lets start a discussion on gay gangs- from san fran too west hollywood too chi town too manhattan
Now your post are starting to make sense if this is the shit you like to discuss.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 27th, 2006, 5:02 pm

GTS wrote:
aaalex wrote:In some parts on the country homosexsual gangs are a small portion. Initiation for membership in a gay gang consists of being, "sexed in". The word speaks for its self. Lets start a discussion on gay gangs- from san fran too west hollywood too chi town too manhattan
Now your post are starting to make sense if this is the shit you like to discuss.
:lol: :lol: :wink:

What's up GTS,
This vato is pulling his own covers :wink:

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » February 27th, 2006, 6:02 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
GTS wrote:
:lol: :lol: :wink:

What's up GTS,
This vato is pulling his own covers :wink:
lol this fag got "sexed in"

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » March 3rd, 2006, 6:31 pm

Ewww....

SOMEONE LOCK THIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IF YOU HAVE ANY PITY ON OTHER PEOPLE, DELETE THIS, PLEASE WAHHH!!!

No really, this is discusting, sexed in??!

Please.

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

adsf

Unread post by aaalex » March 4th, 2006, 10:32 am

you guys the topic of this post is sarcastic. lol. homosexsual gangs! hey this world we live in gets crazier by the decade; dosent it? who knows- 20 years from now- gay people will band together because of persecution, and start homosexsual street gangs. As crazy as it sounds it might happen. who knows gay gangs might be around in san francisco, west los angeles, manhattan, and elsewhere. Their initiation might be "sexed in" where you have too be gang raped by other members. The bad thing about gay gangs is that if your accidentally in the wrong part of town at the wrong time- they might jack you- if you know whatta mean :shock: ! be careful!

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

asdfffff

Unread post by aaalex » March 4th, 2006, 10:33 am

and i forgot too mention- no GTS- this is something i dont like too discuss, but its just a sarcastic topic.

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

fffff

Unread post by aaalex » March 4th, 2006, 10:37 am

and lol- does gaylords still exist in chicago and east coast? their greasers- what a greaser is its kindalike that cartoon show- "catdog" those greaserdogs are a good example of what gaylords are like.

But it must be very humiliating too be with a gang thats called gaylords. So many people must make fun out of them because of that weird name. who ever thought of that name anyways? does gaylords still claim turf in east coast and chitown? Ive heard that theyve changed their name along time ago. Their now called, "El Rukans". the name is alot better than being named after a group of homosexsuals.

Humuliating!!

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: fffff

Unread post by useless_person » March 4th, 2006, 10:48 am

aaalex wrote:and lol- does gaylords still exist in chicago and east coast? their greasers- what a greaser is its kindalike that cartoon show- "catdog" those greaserdogs are a good example of what gaylords are like.

But it must be very humiliating too be with a gang thats called gaylords. So many people must make fun out of them because of that weird name. who ever thought of that name anyways? does gaylords still claim turf in east coast and chitown? Ive heard that theyve changed their name along time ago. Their now called, "El Rukans". the name is alot better than being named after a group of homosexsuals.

Humuliating!!
El Rukans are Black P Stones, not Gaylords. :shock:

And yes, its very humiliating. Having for me to be called various names doesnt mean I have to add this one. :oops:

Plus I claim bloods. Im on their side, and Im surely not gonna go with Gaylords. :wink:

Geasers?! HAH! :D

They're still active but more likely extinct. They USED to be like one of the biggest of their race in chicago, but now they're weakened from all these gang wars. Plus they have their own site. :wink:

Nice 8)

Gay gangs are not cool. Getting 'jacked' by some other gay gang is getting raped, isnt it? Getting a car 'jacked' by another gay gang is used as a sexmobile, isn't it?! :?

Actually, I dont want to hear anything about gay gangs. Those homos. :evil:

Gay gangs will probably use dildos as weapons and 'cum' as guns.

And I dont want to talk about it. :roll:

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 19th, 2006, 9:16 pm

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................wtf

SPOOKY1_SURX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

IMPUT

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3 » May 20th, 2006, 6:41 pm

INTRESTING TOPIC ALEX FOR DISCUSSION! BUT STOP WITH THE EXTREMLY EERIE VIEWS FOR THIS FORUMN; WHO KNOWS, A FEW DECADES FROM NOW THE STREET GANG PHONOMINON IN TOUGH URBAN METROPILTANS MIGHT EVOLVE INTO HOMOSEXSUAL GANGS. CURRENTLY THE WORLD IS GETTING MORE AND MORE PERVERSE AND DETERIATING WITH SIN AND UNMORALNESS. FIFTY YEARS AGO THE UNITED STATES SURE WASNT WHAT IT WAS COMPARED UNTO PRESENT DAY. THOUGH FRUSTRATION, ANTISOCIAL ACCEPTANCE, SOCIETY'S REJECTS/OUTCASTS, AND COMMUNITY PERSECUTION - HOMOSEXSUALS MIGHT BAND-TOGETHER AND FORM AN LOCAL STREET GANG ALLIANCE.

THE BLACKS IN EARLY ERA AMERICAN HISTORY BANDED TOGETHER IN THE WATTS RIOTS IN LOS ANGELES. BECAUSE OF RACIAL SEGREGATION AND HATRED FROM CACUASIANS - AFRICAN AMERICANS MIGRATED FROM SOUTHERN CONFEDERATE STATES INTO LA AND OAKLAND. OUT OF RICIAL PERSECUTION CRIPS AND BLOODS WERE BORN. HENCE COMMUNITY REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS CAME FROM THE TERM CRIP. THEY WERE RENEGADES AND VIGILANTES DEFENDING LOCAL BLACK COMMUNITIY IN UNDERGROUND POLITICS AND PERSONAL PROTECTION.

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TOMARROW MIGHT HOLD. SOMEDAY GAYS WILL BANDTOGETHER AND FORM A GANG ALLIANCE TOO PROTECT EACHOTHER FROM OUTSIDE PERSECUTION, SHELTER FELLOW REJECT AND OUTCASTS WHICH SOCIETY HAS THROWNOUT, FORM A COMMUNITY OF SOME SORT, AND SOFORTH.

bayarea4150

Unread post by bayarea4150 » May 25th, 2006, 10:55 pm

WTF.............GAYGANGS IN FRISCO WAT THE FUCK U TALKIN BOUT I LIVED HERE ALL MY LIFE I AINT NEVER SEEN OR HEARD BOUT GAY GANGS OUT HERE MAYNE 4REAL

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » May 26th, 2006, 8:54 am

useless_person wrote:
aaalex wrote:and lol- does gaylords still exist in chicago and east coast? their greasers- what a greaser is its kindalike that cartoon show- "catdog" those greaserdogs are a good example of what gaylords are like.

Humuliating!!

And yes, its very humiliating. Having for me to be called various names doesnt mean I have to add this one. :oops:

Plus I claim bloods. Im on their side, and Im surely not gonna go with Gaylords. :wink:

They're still active but more likely extinct. They USED to be like one of the biggest of their race in chicago, but now they're weakened from all these gang wars. Plus they have their own site. :wink:

Nice 8)

Gay gangs are not cool. Getting 'jacked' by some other gay gang is getting raped, isnt it? Getting a car 'jacked' by another gay gang is used as a sexmobile, isn't it?! :?

For someone that dont wanna talk about it, you sure got some imagination goin there for their combative tendencies.

Shit kills me.

There are gay bangers, but ive never heard of an exclusively gay gang.

Bloods is on Peoples side now? Since when? Mixbreed asses. I can tell you with absolute assurance that NO Peoples give 2 shits about no Damus except the Stones in LA (the Jungles and the City). Not if they got true roots anyhow.

Gaylords WERE greasers bac- in the 40's, when they originated. They didnt keep that style, and i dont get why its so hard to understand that concept. The term "gay" had nothing to do with homosexuality at the time, their name has no homosexual connotations in it even as it stands (although, they gotta catch hell from it).

When you get done, theyre still Peoples and will still twist your cap comin thru there to the right...even if they dont have the reputation they used to have.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » May 26th, 2006, 7:25 pm

useless_person wrote:

Humuliating!!

Nice 8)

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?!

I DIDN'T WRITE THIS!!!!!!!!!!

WHO HACKED INTO MY ACCOUNT?!

ALONZO, THIS ISN'T FUNNY!

I HATE FUCKING GAYS!

FUCKING PERVERTED FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 30th, 2006, 6:25 pm

EL RUKNS IS A BLACK GANG .....FORMER BLACK STONE RANGERS OUT OF CHI - TOWN THEY WOULD KILL A HOMO.......AND IVE HEARD THAT " OF HOMO'S IN THERE SETS IN PRISON.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 30th, 2006, 6:26 pm

AND IVE HEARD THAT THE PUERTORICAN GANG CALLED NETAS HAVE A LARGE AMOUNT OF HOMOS IN THERE GANG , THEY ALLOW IT.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by NICKELS » July 30th, 2006, 6:29 pm

EL RUKNS WOULD KILL HOMO'S THEY ARE NOT TO BE MESSED WITH.............> GAYLORDS GANG IN CHCAGO NOW THATS ANOTHER STORY..LOOK AT THE NAME , WHO WOULD CALL THERE SELVES THAT EXCEPT A BUNCH OF GAY WHITES. AND SIMON CITY ROYAL GAYS.....

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 8th, 2006, 3:36 am

The hoovers are known to do some homo shit, especially if you a sixty

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 8th, 2006, 4:06 am

bottomline is there are fags in all gangs regardless of race, anyone who denies this is kidding themselves..

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 11th, 2006, 1:17 am

WTF!! LMFAO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Man, it IS funny! But sorry you got jacked by a gay sock puppet mr useless person! Funny as hell! Gay gangs? Nah, must be an wierd urban myth surely!

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 11th, 2006, 2:50 am

NICKELS wrote:EL RUKNS WOULD KILL HOMO'S THEY ARE NOT TO BE MESSED WITH.............> GAYLORDS GANG IN CHCAGO NOW THATS ANOTHER STORY..LOOK AT THE NAME , WHO WOULD CALL THERE SELVES THAT EXCEPT A BUNCH OF GAY WHITES. AND SIMON CITY ROYAL GAYS.....
Gaylords wasnt no homo gang, most of us werent alive in the late 50s when they first came along, the word "Gay" wasnt used in a homo term, they meant it as "bein a happy and livin the high life guys" so they called themselves the gaylords,

Psilly
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Psilly » August 19th, 2006, 5:02 pm

Certain segments of the hells angels (no caps used as a form of the disrespect I hold for them) all fuck the new members over a pool table. Very happy I never wanted to be an angel, even happier that they all suck.