It's like the "Wild West" in the 209

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: It's like the "Wild West" in the 209

Unread post by wcrockets » May 10th, 2004, 12:48 pm

Your last few posts have been more appropriate but you still act like all that BS you slung never happened, play the victim, etc..

You got a nasty little way of trying to cover up. That and the initial misinformation is what we don't like.

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 10th, 2004, 5:02 pm

http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/2798064/detail.html >supposably it was Nortenos against Nortenos; its what i heard on the street's. This is a well known tattoo parlor ran by some gang members. I think this was a typical set-trippin incident......................~DreamerGirl~

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 10th, 2004, 8:58 pm

@wcrockets....It doesnt matter whos wrong or right. ur always taking up for them for some reason even going after dreamergirl (the real victim) the way they did. Seems strange to me.....that wasnt right at all. Ive seen alot of crap being slung from many different users. im not going to say any names, but for no at all reason you always go after me, when you can go after most of the board. thats harassment.......

@ dreamergirl.....Yeah thats pretty crazy on that article right there....The kat that got shot and lived, crawled his way back to him apt. upstairs to get help....amazing he didnt die.....

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 10th, 2004, 9:38 pm

There is no harrassment only people involved in a discussion. That includes people responding attempting to bring some accountability to what you are posting as their interests take them. And yes there is right and wrong. One of the rules of the board deals with not posting misinformation. That denotes there is right and there is wrong information as an example. If you don't want people to respond to your posts pointing things out that you say with their opinions then don't post them. And seriously, do you have any idea how many posts happen each week here? I cannot possibly read them all and am not required to. I have opinions just like you and I express them. I'm after truth and growth but on a positive path though. I hope you're growing from the board. I know I have. Peace.

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 11th, 2004, 4:48 pm

A known "Norteno" gang member from Modesto was kill execution style by law enforcement agencies > http://turlockjournal.com/news/newsview.asp?c=91418

SpunOut

Unread post by SpunOut » May 11th, 2004, 7:19 pm

Heh..I grew up in Stockton. I got the fuck out of that shit hole while I could.

Modesto aint shit..Never will be.All you wanna be gang bangers aint shit either.Do something productive with your lives for a change instead of acting like your all that.

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » May 11th, 2004, 9:47 pm

turlocc by modesto playa

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 11th, 2004, 11:31 pm

SpunOut stop speaking out the side of your neck.Were not even talking about Stockton. Post your comments about Stockton in the forum room (What are the Crip, Blood, Norteno gangs in Stockton)

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » May 13th, 2004, 9:43 am

(SpunOut)-Modesto aint stuff..Never will be.All you wanna be gang bangers aint stuff either.Do something productive with your lives for a change instead of acting like your all that!
------------------------------------------------
There's nobody acting like wanna be bangers in Modesto. Shoot out's in daylight or night, see for yourself! It's crazy in Modesto > http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/931833/detail.html

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » May 14th, 2004, 7:41 am

theres wanna be gangsters in every town, even in modesto and sometimes they can be the most dangerous....But when vatos on here say "im" net bangin and i ask them what gang am i on here net bangin for, they cant name one...it proves them wrong....

Mr.Lopez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr.Lopez » May 15th, 2004, 3:35 pm

I live right by where that shooting happen. I'm not sure who he was? All i know is theres cops everywhere i go. Can't even cruise thru mi`Varrio without being harassed. Pin`che placas

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » June 1st, 2004, 7:06 am

Modesto girl killed in gang relative shooting> http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/3354882/detail.html

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » June 4th, 2004, 2:33 pm

Two people were shot to death Thursday evening June 3rd as they drove along a South Modesto street in an apparent gang-related attack, police said.> http://www.modbee.com/local/story/86633 ... 6715c.html

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » June 19th, 2004, 11:19 am

So.Modesto/Ceres drive-by shooting; Last Updated: June 14, 2004 > http://www.modbee.com/local/story/87050 ... 0573c.html.

Mr.Lopez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr.Lopez » June 26th, 2004, 1:48 pm

Hey loca did you hear about the two gang related shootings last weekend June 19, 2004 in MODESTO? If you come across or hear anything about it please post it. Gracias

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » June 30th, 2004, 11:20 pm

The shootout was between two Ceres Norteño gangs, the Smyrna Park Norteños and the Casa Grande Boys> http://www.modbee.com/local/story/87833 ... 6997c.html

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » July 13th, 2004, 11:17 pm

Sureño gang member killed in Modesto by Norteño gang member July 13, 2004 > http://www.modbee.com/local/story/88409 ... 9146c.html

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » July 31st, 2004, 6:25 pm

that suerno killed by the norteno was "huero" from BC13. i think it was retaliation for the norteno they killed in newman, then the next day the surenos retaliated and shot at some nortenos but no one died. they arrested 3 surenos for supposively being the ones that killed that dude from newman but the one that the cops think did it is not even from BRIC CITY.

LinozMami
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by LinozMami » August 29th, 2004, 2:26 am

Yea it is crazy here in the Mo. But where I live now it seems ok. But damn, the cheyenne way shooting thats rare cuz my mom used to stay on cheyenne way and its a nice area.
When I lived on Robertson road this piru chick shot her man outside my window. He was shot in the leg if I remember correctly. This was about 4 years ago. Im glad to have my son out of the westside

wisper

Unread post by wisper » September 19th, 2004, 12:21 pm

rumble2005 wrote:^^^^I heard about that, he wasnt even a gang member...
o now he wasnt a gang member look how stupid you sound

Pelon209

Surenos In the FrontLine 209 streets the real wild wild west c

Unread post by Pelon209 » June 30th, 2005, 2:22 am

this post is for DreamerGirl wass sup with u posting only news on modesto i though it was Wild Wild 209? u know wut ur only taking credits for nortenos thats wut i notice to. ur a wanne be nortena ur a fake LEVA CHAPETA i'm sick and tired of ur posting norte this norte that u should know surenos are in the FrontLine news i wanne a see all of the nortes go to l.a i wanne see how hardcord they really are haha they will not last a secound. i dont see no norte going down sur 13 califas cause they get bomb on! half of them are white boys trying to bang in mo town i stay in stockton is way more crazy then ur lil wanne be L.a town. i kick it with surenos so i know wass sup it domt matter were u from wut theres always gone be wanne bes levas ect.. my point is stop giving all the credit to nortenos cause SURENOS MOVING AND MOVING everyday to ur lil weak ass town causing damages in all 209 streets not just 209 all over northern califas.

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » June 30th, 2005, 2:54 am

Man most of modestos crime is larceny/theft and bulgaries and auto theft,check this http://modesto.areaconnect.com/crime1.htm
looks like santa ana has more murder but less other shit
http://santaana.areaconnect.com/crime1.htm

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » June 30th, 2005, 9:44 pm

yeah modesto is full of tweakers now, we were rated #1 in the nation on auto thefts but the gang banging sht is gets serious during the summer.

SavageSSM
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

You muthafuckas just don't know

Unread post by SavageSSM » August 14th, 2005, 6:53 am

First here's about Santa Ana:

MAYORMIGUEL PULIDOAGE: 48 OCCUPATION: Mayor/BusinessmanI’m proud to be your mayor and to have led our city into becoming a model
for the nation. Years of hard work and planning have reaped positive results:Public Safety: With visionary prevention programs and increased support
for law enforcement, Santa Ana boasts the lowest crime rate of any city our
size in America.

2003 Stats:

Population: 347,016
Murder: 17

Modesto

Population: 205,691

----------------------

In 2004 that number went up more. Unless you're living in one of the ghettos up here don't speak on that shit. OG Deep & Varrio Southside ain't no joke. Foos gettin shot at every day where I stay (OGSSM). I've stayed in the San Fernando valley for a lot of the last 3 or 4 years, and that shit's heaven compared to the south mo. North Hills, Pacoima, Van Nuys is a walk in the park compared to Southside Modesto. (Southside & Westside Modesto aren't included in Modesto city stats. We're the islands the homie was talking about earlier).

To that Joto Pelon from Stockton, Stockton is worse than Modesto overall. Stockton was in the top 5 list of most dangerous cities in the US a few years back. Stockton is worse than Compton (overall). If you think Modesto ain't shit tho come into the Southside and say that shit to the OGs or the gs from Varrio and Deep. Anybody that thinks Modesto ain't shit try walking through Crows Landing or Paradise at night.

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » August 18th, 2005, 12:42 pm

Stockton is the fucking ghettoist city I've ever seen. It's fucking gay and boring too. Thats why its so fucking ghetto cuz they're so fucking bored out there.

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » August 18th, 2005, 3:37 pm

yeah stockton is pretty fucking dangerous, I aint on nobodys side but I gotta admit stockton is really dirty ghetto city, its pretty fuked up there.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: You muthafuckas just don't know

Unread post by anonymousman » August 18th, 2005, 8:05 pm

SavageSSM wrote:First here's about Santa Ana:

MAYORMIGUEL PULIDOAGE: 48 OCCUPATION: Mayor/BusinessmanI’m proud to be your mayor and to have led our city into becoming a model
for the nation. Years of hard work and planning have reaped positive results:Public Safety: With visionary prevention programs and increased support
for law enforcement, Santa Ana boasts the lowest crime rate of any city our
size in America.

2003 Stats:

Population: 347,016

Modesto

Population: 205,691

----------------------

In 2004 that number went up more. Unless you're living in one of the ghettos up here don't speak on that shit. OG Deep & Varrio Southside ain't no joke. Foos gettin shot at every day where I stay (OGSSM). I've stayed in the San Fernando valley for a lot of the last 3 or 4 years, and that shit's heaven compared to the south mo. North Hills, Pacoima, Van Nuys is a walk in the park compared to Southside Modesto. (Southside & Westside Modesto aren't included in Modesto city stats. We're the islands the homie was talking about earlier).

To that Joto Pelon from Stockton, Stockton is worse than Modesto overall. Stockton was in the top 5 list of most dangerous cities in the US a few years back. Stockton is worse than Compton (overall). If you think Modesto ain't shit tho come into the Southside and say that shit to the OGs or the gs from Varrio and Deep. Anybody that thinks Modesto ain't shit try walking through Crows Landing or Paradise at night.
paradise road thats pretty close to me, but come on man stockton has never been as bad as compton, look at comptons population and there has already been like 55 - 60 homocides this year.

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » August 19th, 2005, 7:05 pm

U all keep talking about Compton being the worst... like its a fuckin benchmark for ghetto. What about East OAKLAND/

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » August 19th, 2005, 11:45 pm

Last year, Oakland had a stunning 28 homicides for every 100,000 residents. But Salinas also had a staggering number of killings for a town of its size and makeup, with a murder rate of 14 per 100,000 residents -- double San Francisco's 7.8, and nearly equal to that of Los Angeles, with a murder rate of 15 per 100,000.

http://www.kqed.org/w/baywindow/guns/article.html

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » August 20th, 2005, 2:38 am

badasshairday wrote:Last year, Oakland had a stunning 28 homicides for every 100,000 residents. But Salinas also had a staggering number of killings for a town of its size and makeup, with a murder rate of 14 per 100,000 residents -- double San Francisco's 7.8, and nearly equal to that of Los Angeles, with a murder rate of 15 per 100,000.

Like the guy said Compton already has so far this year over 50 murders and its population is very close to around 100,000 people living in it. By the end of the year we will probably get like 80 murders which means that we will have a homicides rate of 80 for every 100,000 residents. This information I'm giving out is not so I can brag like some ignorant little kid and say, "My city is more dangerous than your city so we are tougher than you are." You can live a very normal life in Compton if you want or you can live a violent life if you want also. To me it is stupid for someone to actually think he is tough because of crime in his city, kind of pathetic actually. If you are down for yours in one place you are going to be down for yours in another. And if you really want to feel proud for yourself because you live in a place with a high murder rate why don't you just move to places like Honduras, Brazil, Colombia, and South Africa so you can make sure no one will top your city in homicides.

SavageSSM
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SavageSSM » August 20th, 2005, 7:03 am

mnjmc wrote:
badasshairday wrote:Last year, Oakland had a stunning 28 homicides for every 100,000 residents. But Salinas also had a staggering number of killings for a town of its size and makeup, with a murder rate of 14 per 100,000 residents -- double San Francisco's 7.8, and nearly equal to that of Los Angeles, with a murder rate of 15 per 100,000.

Like the guy said Compton already has so far this year over 50 murders and its population is very close to around 100,000 people living in it. By the end of the year we will probably get like 80 murders which means that we will have a homicides rate of 80 for every 100,000 residents. This information I'm giving out is not so I can brag like some ignorant little kid and say, "My city is more dangerous than your city so we are tougher than you are." You can live a very normal life in Compton if you want or you can live a violent life if you want also. To me it is stupid for someone to actually think he is tough because of crime in his city, kind of pathetic actually. If you are down for yours in one place you are going to be down for yours in another. And if you really want to feel proud for yourself because you live in a place with a high murder rate why don't you just move to places like Honduras, Brazil, Colombia, and South Africa so you can make sure no one will top your city in homicides.
Little faggot bragging about how dangerous his neighborhood is and then talking shit about others for doing the same.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » August 20th, 2005, 9:32 am

this is what I know...in 2003, the California cities that were the most dangerous that made it in the top 25 in the country were..Richmond, San Bernardino and Compton.

California top dangerous cities in order:
1. Richomd
2.San Bernardino
3. Compton

that was 03. im sure Compton will be number 2 or 1 this year since it already has 50 murders. If South Central and Watts were their own cities they would probably be up their too. Modesto wasnt even in the top 25.