L.A. barrios in San Diego

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
User avatar
SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 136
Joined: March 21st, 2004, 3:09 am
Location: South of the Border
Contact:

L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by SILENCIO » March 25th, 2004, 3:38 am

Does anybody know if there are any L.A. based barrios here in San Diego, ive just always wondered, and if there are, do they get along with the vatos from Diego?

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 214
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 2:21 am
Location: L. A. CA.

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Impala » March 25th, 2004, 10:31 pm

"Does anybody know if there are any L.A. based barrios here in San Diego, ive just always wondered, and if there are, do they get along with the vatos from Diego?"

Starting to wonder if this sight aint flush with cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoCalBandit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 41
Joined: March 12th, 2004, 7:55 pm

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by SoCalBandit » March 25th, 2004, 10:38 pm

Impala wrote:"Does anybody know if there are any L.A. based barrios here in San Diego, ive just always wondered, and if there are, do they get along with the vatos from Diego?"

Starting to wonder if this sight aint flush with cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lol for real homie.

And ey ese, if you really care you'll go find out yourself. Go take a step into the varrio and ask around.

User avatar
SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 136
Joined: March 21st, 2004, 3:09 am
Location: South of the Border
Contact:

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by SILENCIO » March 25th, 2004, 10:49 pm

homie I aint no cop, and if u gonna answer with dumb shit like that, dont even reply

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2124
Joined: September 29th, 2003, 6:57 am
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 25th, 2004, 11:07 pm

Impala wrote:"Does anybody know if there are any L.A. based barrios here in San Diego, ive just always wondered, and if there are, do they get along with the vatos from Diego?"

Starting to wonder if this sight aint flush with cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


come on man people in here r starting to get a lil bit too paranoid.asking if theres barrios from LA in San Diego thats not going to get nobody busted.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 214
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 2:21 am
Location: L. A. CA.

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Impala » March 25th, 2004, 11:10 pm

Yeah you're right.

I made peace with the homie on th PM.

User avatar
sixtimesten
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 43
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 12:25 pm
Location: West Side L.A.

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by sixtimesten » March 25th, 2004, 11:11 pm

RuthlessBone909 wrote:
Impala wrote:"Does anybody know if there are any L.A. based barrios here in San Diego, ive just always wondered, and if there are, do they get along with the vatos from Diego?"

Starting to wonder if this sight aint flush with cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


come on man people in here r starting to get a lil bit too paranoid.asking if theres barrios from LA in San Diego thats not going to get nobody busted.


They ain't doing nothing wrong anyway. Besides, they shouldn't be worried about the cops, we should be worried about all these stupid post popping up with silly questions that a real PACOIMA PIRU, I mean real gang member should already know. (Not directed at Mr_Big) You know who you are. And the best way to avoid unique information is simple, DON'T RESPOND!

User avatar
SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 136
Joined: March 21st, 2004, 3:09 am
Location: South of the Border
Contact:

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by SILENCIO » April 17th, 2004, 6:49 pm

I still haven't seen any ese's from L.A. here, or maybe they just don't want s.d. ese's to know they from L.A., cuz they don't get along

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » April 21st, 2004, 12:10 am

MR_BIGGZ wrote:Does anybody know if there are any L.A. based barrios here in San Diego, ive just always wondered, and if there are, do they get along with the vatos from Diego?

THERE'S SOME SOUTH LOS X3 THAT SET UP SHOP DOWN HERE IN SAN DIEGO'S NORTH COUNTY (SAN MARCOS AREA)

mr 503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 221
Joined: January 27th, 2004, 7:36 am
Location: 310

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by mr 503 » April 21st, 2004, 12:18 am

FROM WHAT I HEAR I THOUGHT ESE'S FROM DIEGO DONT LIKE LA ESE'S WHEN I WAS IN TJ FOR SPRING BREAK A FEW YEARS BACK A COUPLE OF MY COUSINS HOMEBOYS WERE WEARING LA HATS AND SOME FOOLS FROM SD WERE LIKE F_CK LA AND IT STARTED SOME BEEF. I THINK ITS JUST BASICLY THE SAME AS THE IE BEEF.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » April 21st, 2004, 12:40 pm

mr 503 wrote:FROM WHAT I HEAR I THOUGHT ESE'S FROM DIEGO DONT LIKE LA ESE'S WHEN I WAS IN TJ FOR SPRING BREAK A FEW YEARS BACK A COUPLE OF MY COUSINS HOMEBOYS WERE WEARING LA HATS AND SOME FOOLS FROM SD WERE LIKE F_CK LA AND IT STARTED SOME BEEF. I THINK ITS JUST BASICLY THE SAME AS THE IE BEEF.

YEAH, JUST CHECK OUT THE CHARGERS VS. RAIDERS GAME PLAYED DOWN HERE IN SAN DIEGO, QUALCOMM STADIUM EVERY YEAR. ESE'S FROM L.A. COME DOWN TO THE GAME "DEEP" AND I MEAN "DEEP" AND THERE'S ALWAYS SHIT POPPIN OFF IN THE STANDS,THE PARKING LOT, AND ALL OVER THE STADIUM BETWEEN THE L.A. AND S.D. ESE'S.

SoCalBandit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 41
Joined: March 12th, 2004, 7:55 pm

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by SoCalBandit » April 22nd, 2004, 9:31 pm

Chargers vs. Raiders is always comin up down here. There's gente from LA here, but in San Diego MOST Mexicanos are either immigrants or 1st generation Chicanos, sometimes 2nd, not like in LA where there's a lot of 3rd and 4th generation. So you won't find many LA eses here.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 13th, 2004, 2:24 pm

I'm true RAIDER NATION and make it to the "once a year game" at Qualcomm Stadium between the MALOSOS and the "charters for hire". True, the parking lot is full of tailgate parties full of L.A., Valle Imperial, Insane Empire, vatos coming down for the game and to visit TJ, a whole mess of them have familias down here too. I "disagree" as to San Diego not having 2nd and 3rd generation Chicanos, check out some of the real old Barrios like in the San Ysidro, Logan, National City communities to name a few, they got people that were here long before the Anglos came down to "old town SAN DIEGO", a lot of people from L.A. Harbor Area also moved down here for the jobs at the shipyards like NASSCO "straight up Longshoremen from Wilmas, Longo, and San Pedro. But they already had familia living in the S.D. communities, I'm one of those Homie, mi familia goes back 4 generations, and there's many more that I have as neighbors & friends that have the same in their familias. Don't confuse the recent increase of Immigrants from Mejico as all there is. Back in the 60's when "WE" were fighting the war in Nam and the USA needed manual labor and farm workers for their manufacturing plants and fields, there was an unofficial open invitation for people to come to this country, and come they did. My cousins & I used to count them as we see them cross the border over by San Ysidro & Del Sol border area when it was mostly hills and swamplands, and we sometimes would count up to "400 or more" in one crossing, they stayed here and their offspring are 2nd and 3rd generation.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 13th, 2004, 2:48 pm

I got a real question, there is this cat on a different site that claims he's from Lomita Village 70s in east san diego area, and he claims that they started off from Compton Varrio 70. I don't bang anymore and I'm not too familiar with newer varrios / gangs down here in 19-04. Does anybody know if LV70 is for real and where they located?

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 13th, 2004, 2:55 pm

Impala wrote:
Starting to wonder if this sight aint flush with cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just keep your info vague and simple, don't start throwing in names, dates, exact places of events/incidents, and the like. And don't throw in personal info that can be used against you in a court of law Homie.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » July 13th, 2004, 2:57 pm

lonewolf wrote:I got a real question, there is this cat on a different site that claims he's from Lomita Village 70s in east san diego area, and he claims that they started off from Compton Varrio 70. I don't bang anymore and I'm not too familiar with newer varrios / gangs down here in 19-04. Does anybody know if LV70 is for real and where they located?

YEAH, LOMITA VILLAGE IS FOR REALS. THEY ARE ACTUALLY FROM EAST SIDE SAN DIEGO, NOT EAST SAN DIEGO. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. EAST SAN DIEGO, IS THE CITY HEIGHTS AREA, LIKE EL CAJON BLVD AND UNIVERSITY AVE. EAST SIDE SAN DIEGO, IS CONSIDERED THE SKYLINE, SPRING VALLEY, AND PARADISE HILLS AREA. THEIR BARRIO IS LOCATED BETWEEN SKYLINE AND SPRING VALLEY. THEY HAVE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 1970's. AND YEAH, IT STARTED OFF OF COMPTON VARRIO 70's. ASK STICK UP KID, HE HAS COUSINS FROM CV70's.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 13th, 2004, 3:08 pm

What about East Side Lomita ESL, would they be in the same area as LV70?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » July 13th, 2004, 3:33 pm

lonewolf wrote:What about East Side Lomita ESL, would they be in the same area as LV70?

YEAH, THAT'S ALL THE SAME AREA "LOMITA VILLAGE".

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm

Trickeration Station wrote: ASK STICK UP KID, HE HAS COUSINS FROM CV70's.
I wonder what happened to StikUpKid BigBandit, he has'nt been posting lately?

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 19th, 2004, 10:15 pm

You know just making that paper and my laptop has been acting up but let me elaborate on this subject.. LV70's came from Compton OG from stentas, yes OG is his gang name started LV70's w/ his sons and they started recruiting in that area. There enemies are Lemon grove,
Paradise Hills, Spring Valley, Skyline Pirus, and then in the early 90's CVTKS moved to K st near downtown and they had a big beef. They called themselves SESD Tokers and thy were statred by a dude name Emanuel Villa who they calle dDanger he had killed a bunch of SELs and 70's about 5 and 13 shooting then a 70 killed him and then SE Loco killed Pac man from TKs and there hood died out...

You have a 18th st and South Los hood in san marcos, and the dudes from SM claimed Shatto Park and in '93 a guy and girl tried to go to 18 hoover loco hood and got kidnapped by some Hoover Crips and rape dthe girl and killed the guy and the Hoover Locos retaliated by hanging one of the hoovers from a basketball hoop.

You have South Side Diablos who are a really south los diablos and they write d13 or DX3 and not SSD. They beef w/ Del Sol and Imperial Beach mostly.

Lynwood Young Crowd try to start a hood in Otay but got ran out. But Latin Town ESL Play boys started in Brandywine and now there called BWLs and they beef w/ Otay RBLs eventhough most of them have fmaily or are otay rejects.

Tepa 13 try to start a hood in my hood but we smashed on them in '95 and also EAST Los Evergreen try to start a hood in the navy housing where I grew up but the homies recently killed one of them about two months ago the last of their dieing breed.

And for the bloods they have 59 brims but i have no idea on the history upon that..

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4115
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 20th, 2004, 5:20 pm

Welcome back BIG BANDIT.
I was about to post up the question regarding what DX3 stood for because I see it all over the place down here in OTAY/NESTOR area, and I knew that SSD stood for South Side Diego - not South Side Diablos, but it had not occurred to me that Los Diablos used DX3., Good info Homie.

User avatar
SILENCIO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 136
Joined: March 21st, 2004, 3:09 am
Location: South of the Border
Contact:

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by SILENCIO » August 20th, 2004, 7:27 pm

Is XV3 big in SD too, or are they just doin things quietly?

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 20th, 2004, 10:05 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:You know just making that paper and my laptop has been acting up but let me elaborate on this subject.. LV70's came from Compton OG from stentas, yes OG is his gang name started LV70's w/ his sons and they started recruiting in that area. There enemies are Lemon grove,
Paradise Hills, Spring Valley, Skyline Pirus, and then in the early 90's CVTKS moved to K st near downtown and they had a big beef. They called themselves SESD Tokers and thy were statred by a dude name Emanuel Villa who they calle dDanger he had killed a bunch of SELs and 70's about 5 and 13 shooting then a 70 killed him and then SE Loco killed Pac man from TKs and there hood died out...

You have a 18th st and South Los hood in san marcos, and the dudes from SM claimed Shatto Park and in '93 a guy and girl tried to go to 18 hoover loco hood and got kidnapped by some Hoover Crips and rape dthe girl and killed the guy and the Hoover Locos retaliated by hanging one of the hoovers from a basketball hoop.

You have South Side Diablos who are a really south los diablos and they write d13 or DX3 and not SSD. They beef w/ Del Sol and Imperial Beach mostly.

Lynwood Young Crowd try to start a hood in Otay but got ran out. But Latin Town ESL Play boys started in Brandywine and now there called BWLs and they beef w/ Otay RBLs eventhough most of them have fmaily or are otay rejects.

Tepa 13 try to start a hood in my hood but we smashed on them in '95 and also EAST Los Evergreen try to start a hood in the navy housing where I grew up but the homies recently killed one of them about two months ago the last of their dieing breed.

And for the bloods they have 59 brims but i have no idea on the history upon that..


I didnt know D13 came out of South Los. I have a good homeboy from their and he never mentioned that to me.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 21st, 2004, 12:24 pm

I fucked up a little bit on the info. Lonewolf about ssd meaning Dx3 I meant there hood is called south side diablos and they use to write ssd but then all these taggers and wannabes who wanted to be or claim somewhere started putting SSD 13 then those neutral mother fu**ers would join whatever hood they lived in. Let me put you homies up on something This sout side sh*T is about a decade old but got real popular in '98-present and it started mostly in The del sol area w/ a new gang/taggers called FH aka FH13 Palm Ave Locos and then it got heavy in Otay and Sidro. Most fools from otay have South Side tatted on them which is the quivalent to South East or claiming the area. It's just like how they do it in LOS. I like when these new hoods write there shit ex:
(Cals 13 SSD, RCLs 13 SSD, etc..) That means SD is growing and it looks much more organized in my opinion. BUT the reason why they started to call themselves SS Diablos becaus eif you hear of the diablos in Prison the ones from SD you automatically think Of the ESCo Diablos and since there from the north every homie from The South Bay area started to call them South Side Diablos and they adopted the name. But they now write DX3 SSD. Last time I was in the county Me and a homie I use to beef w/ from VCV Gls Started the South Bay area Car and I told the youngsters to start writing South Bay area in my hood and he did the same in his hood. WHen we wer elocked up in was my homies, the dude from VCV, and some homies from IMP Dukes and we ran the Dorms. Because Claiming SSD is cool but if you look in the phone book it says South Bay so I think its much more accurate. I have a lil bro who started a hood in Otay called South Bay Tiny Locos and him and his role dog have Sur Bay across there chest. So most of the little kids in that area know them as sur bay tls boys or whatever and they were having problems
w/ Otay River bottoms, VCV, and the new South East Loco, and one of his homies killed a dude from WSLs but got acquitted. Now some of his homies are from Otay and a lot claim my hood and there pretty much IBS in Otay. So if you ever heard of them... Now back to the diablos i made a mistake because I got confused w/ them deriving from South LOS because of me mentioning SM but there from SAN FER Diablos. And the SS came from the prison system. That should answer LIsto's questionfrom

I have more hoods from La to:

Clarence ST Locos back in the early 90's they were from Imperial Beach and I think there originally from South Central gang but i'm not sure. They killed a couple dudes from IMP and Nestor and they died out but I was locked w/ a few and ther emain heads were Raskal and Clumsy.

SOuth Side Mob: Came from Lynwood Mob but they were confused and lived on 2nd st in NC they also claimed crip. They did a lot of killings and i have a homie who has a brother who use to be from there. Now they just say NC and are cool w/ some of us but my click IBS run 2nd st. They got greenlighted by the entire NC car in the prison system and there main homie got killed int he clink.

SS townsmen in El cajon I think they came from West Covina or
La Puente but not sure on that one.

EL Cajon Orphans are originally from The Pico Union area of LOS or that Orphan hood out there, they also have a hood in OC.

In Mission Beach you have a new gang called MBLs TMC gang but they were originally created from The Magician gang in Los I think they were a car club originally.

Then You have Encintas Flats and a dude from Primera Flats started that hood from what I hear din the clink.

And 18st is not really around in SD just for a small time in the early 90's in San Marcos but got ran out by the South Los gang up there.

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 21st, 2004, 5:11 pm

So the Diablos came out of V.San Fer. Thats crazy. To bad the homie just got sent back to Chino, otherwise i would ask him about it.

I always thought SSD was a varrio because of how people would say it. Then I would bang on someone and they would say Southside but after I started noticing people that would claim Southside or bang Southside werent from anywhere. Like if they were cholos sin varrio and it tripped me out because in Los if you dont bang or your a tagger and you come to me with some Southside sh.. Ima think your from South Los13, if you tell me your not from SXL im still gonna fuck you up just for making me think your from somewhere. If you were from SXL it be different but thats only because we get along.

Ay dogg, what do you think about these fools like CAL or FH that are claiming 13 but have not earned it. Atleast back in the early 90's in Los if you were a crew you either broke up, became a click to and older varrio or you went at it with the older hoods. You couldnt just claim it, it had to be given to you, you had to earn your stripes. I heard that in Donovan the homies take CAL as a joke.

Clarence St Locos- Boyle Heights. Aliso Village area

Townsmen- La Puente

SouthSide Mob- If they came out of Lynwood Mob than their retards from claiming to be Crips because Lynwood Mob is a Sureno gang and the only other Mob in Lynwood would be Mob Piru from Compton but obviously their bloods.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 23rd, 2004, 7:42 pm

You know now I remember Clarence st being from Alsio Village someone told me that before and I also remeber my old cellie telling me that theywould write E. Los in his hood. I'm the same way homie I can't stand when fools dress all g'd up and then they come at me w/ that neutral stuff saying south side, I end up slapping them and jacking them or kicking them in their ass so they don't want to gangbang no more. I mean this ain't a joke and these fools just wan the look to pull some hinas but you have to earn the look. By the way listo what hood do you claim, do you claim a hood in los or sd?? And cal and fh earning there 13 well that's scetchy and thing like that use to piss me off, but i really feel that they cheat, because they start out as weenies because there afraid to join the local hood and then they jump a couple of their fellow taggers and feel as if they can compete w/ a sureno hood. Then they go to the clink and either break it down because they didn't realize that there's no where to hide as on the streets they just stay couped up in home or say they "DON"T BANG NO MORE." Most of them join sureno hoods or try to make their hood into 13. SEE Earning the sur is hard to define but I mean if your smashing on name brand hoods and actually killing then I guess if you handle your dirt in a sureno matter. Like I give it to them fools from SE TNS becaus ethey were killing and they killed the witness I don't know many hoods in SD that be taking care of their business like that. Fh has a couple of murders while Cal hasn't done nada but I guess if the big homies don't rule against then it's okay, but i still disagree. See i like when new little hoods come out claiming 13 and never had tagger instincts because that means they wanted funk from the gate and no warming up was necessary. See I think it's okay if a little gang comes out and start tagging 13 because I'm pro SUR and the more the marrier the only thing is why hoods are declining in numbers is because of taggers, and really FH should be DEL SOL and same w/ ruff city. And even now my hood has the most tagger enemies because they just envy my hood and damn they get all wet when they kill my little homies but if you go to my hood it ain't hard to catch one of my homies on the streets there just walking targets. IN SD if you go to some hoods you never see them kicking it. Man you can catch some of us spreaded out through National City. In most hood there only in one spot, if your lucky. Plus were always sporting bright ass baby blue so we ain't hard to find. No, but SSM came from Lynwood Mob they were just confused rich boys at least most of them.

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 24th, 2004, 6:37 pm

Well dogg, I might see things just a lil different then you. Because back in the days it was different at least in Los. I see these fools now and they don’t even know what they want to be. After the whole G-Light on taggers calmed down, everyone wanted to be a tagger all of a sudden, then they want to be a party crew, now they magically turn into gangsters. See I agree with you, if they come straight up and are Gees from the start then I have know problem with that. Maybe you got a few vatos that live in a certain hood and they get into it with those vatos, so they start their own lil thing and I’m down with that. Especially if it’s a lil tagging crew because they aren’t trying to be gangsters, they’re just not letting anyone punk them. I just don’t like the fools that call themselves taggers but act and dress like Gees because bi..hes jock them that way. All of a sudden they slap a 13 to their lil crew name like it’s the thing to do. What makes them think there a varrio when they haven’t done sh.. or when they have no legit reason to even consider themselves as Southsiders, They’re just trying to be “cool.” You see dogg, I’m pro SUR, too. I just can’t stand when fools think this is a joke. Like you said, you can’t hide once you get locked up. The reason I see things like this is because my neighborhood started out as a tagging crew in the eighties. The homies weren’t trying to be gangsters, we were a tagging crew. It was about tagging. Sh.. happens and fools start blastin on you, what are you supposed to do, but blast back. It didn’t help that some crews had actual vatos from varrios in their crew. Not because they were punks but because they were into the art. It doesn’t help when certain varrios around you are being told to recruit you. You see some crews were already firme with the varrio around them and they had no problem being a clicka to that hood, and that was coo. But if your being forced to be a click to a varrio its like your letting them punk you. They just want you so that you wont go with their enemy and not because your firme with them. The homies weren’t bi..hes. We were ATC and we were gonna stay ATC, fu.. whoever didn’t like it. We weren’t trying to be a hood but that’s what we became and our Trece was given to us. We just weren’t gonna let anyone punk us. It’s kind of like the Stoners, they were about getting fu..ed up not bangin. Like I said sh.. happens. A lot of the Stoner gangs got recruited in older varrios but a lot stayed true to themselves. The same can be said for a lot of the old tagging crews but even then you had the ones that just jumped on the bandwagon. The point is we knew what we were and we didn’t start bangin because we thought it was “cool.” We weren’t all confused like these mocosos now.
As for your hood, funny sh.. is I think Ive ran into more OTNC’s in Chula Vista than I have VCV’s. You fools are everywhere

Soy Bigg Listo
WS. Alley Tiny Criminales13
King Blvd. Locos click
South Central Los Angeles213

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 440
Joined: May 26th, 2004, 10:30 am
Location: OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » August 26th, 2004, 9:19 pm

nah homie I agree w/ you 100% when It comes to LOS, because it's hectic outhere and I heard several stories from fools from KAM in Comptone and others that had to choose a varrio because it was about the Art then things get fucked up, I never like the tagger things because I don't have one bit of artist in me all I know is how to write in Old English on my good days, but IN SD a lot of these fools are str8 weenies then they convert when one of their riders put the smash down and they only add the 13 when they hit some jail time. But befor ethat theeir beefing w/ known sur hoods in SD and sometimes they have uppe rhand because their smashing on the youngsters who are there age or younger and the real g's like myself are doing tiempo. Becaus eeverytime I go to my baby's moms pad in the PARK APT's off of 24th and D and I post up in the basketball " THE COURTS" w/ just me in MY H&K .45 and a 40 ounce of King Kobra trying to get my curb serving on I never run into beef and I kind of want to. But when I go back to my pad in CV or I do a errand out of state I hear my little homies get ran up on by most of the time taggers. I don't despise taggers, but if you like the art then stick to that because I don't mind seeing those colorful pictures they draw on walls but I can't stand that scribble or spaghetti writing you can't even read. But your varrio is almost two decades old and When I went to NELLES I use to kick it w/ flaco from W/s ATC' s but homie was 17 when I was 12 so he should be at least 27 or 28 but do you know him. He had W/S across his stomach? I heard you vatos were taggers before but I just forgot. Oh yeah I feel sorry for VCV now there sorry as fuck. I picked up some hina in their projects and they were posted up and I threw up my hood and they started running for no reason and I wasn't even strapped. My hood use to get along w/ OTAY but now we beef becaus ewe ran over and kille done of their homies and they shot my homie in the stomach. But I get along more w/ older dudes from VCV then OTay now and my Jefe lives in their hood and my lil brother be smashing on them. And when I use to live in BWLS hood I use to hang w/ the longos on my spare time and we would go down to RB and smash on them aswell. But I never really smashed on my SE enemigas more of the south bay hoods like DEL SOL, IMP, Otay, etc.. But that's my historia homeboy..

User avatar
BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 682
Joined: July 2nd, 2003, 4:08 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS
Location: WESTSIDE ALLEY x TINY CRIMINALES 3CE THE BLVDS

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » August 26th, 2004, 10:01 pm

So you used to kick it with the homie Flaco. Thats firme dogg. Truth is I dont know the homie that good since he's been locked up for many moons, you know. Im not even sure when he's getting out but its coo, the homie's doing his thing, you know what I mean. I know his brother more though. They used to roll with my older primos. As a matter of fact were from the same clicka. Just that Im like the youngster of the click cause Im one of the youngest ones even though Im 23. But their isnt any youngsters in the click cause were really picky of who we let be a Blvd.
And I was mainly talking about the taggers in San Diego. They act real brave until they run into a real Gee. But dont get me wrong dogg, We got alot of these fools in Los now. VCV is weak, I think the only time i got hit up by VCV was by 2 broads. Like I said Ive been banged on by more OTNC's in Chula Vista than I have VCV's. Actually one of your homeboys stays around here in Eastlake by my jefes house. I only talked to him once though. Stay up homie.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » December 26th, 2005, 8:15 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:also EAST Los Evergreen try to start a hood in the navy housing where I grew up

ARE U TALKING ABOUT THE BAY VIEW NAVY HOUSING IN PARADISE HILLS?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 519
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 3:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: San Diego
Location: San Diego, California

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by Trickeration Station » December 26th, 2005, 8:25 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:.In Mission Beach you have a new gang called MBLs TMC gang but they were originally created from The Magician gang in Los I think they were a car club originally.

ARE U TALKING ABOUT THESE GUYS:
http://www.cpixel.com/searchp.asp?perso ... e13sd&rv=1

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 401
Joined: January 18th, 2004, 9:01 am

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » June 8th, 2006, 3:05 pm

lonewolf wrote:I got a real question, there is this cat on a different site that claims he's from Lomita Village 70s in east san diego area, and he claims that they started off from Compton Varrio 70. I don't bang anymore and I'm not too familiar with newer varrios / gangs down here in 19-04. Does anybody know if LV70 is for real and where they located?

Yes Lomita is right across from Skyline Park. I don't know how active they are these days. I know them and Varrio Encanto Locos9VELS) was bitter rivals.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”