L.A. barrios in San Diego

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
gatouni
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: L.A. barrios in San Diego

Unread post by gatouni » September 6th, 2008, 3:32 pm

Impala wrote:"Does anybody know if there are any L.A. based barrios here in San Diego, ive just always wondered, and if there are, do they get along with the vatos from Diego?"

Starting to wonder if this sight aint flush with cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No sh*it, it's a public forum menso! Just don't talk about stuff that will land people in CDC!

gatouni

Unread post by gatouni » September 6th, 2008, 3:51 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:I #%@& up a little bit on the info. Lonewolf about ssd meaning Dx3 I meant there hood is called south side diablos and they use to write ssd but then all these taggers and wannabes who wanted to be or claim somewhere started putting SSD 13 then those neutral mother fu**ers would join whatever hood they lived in. Let me put you homies up on something This sout side sh*T is about a decade old but got real popular in '98-present and it started mostly in The del sol area w/ a new gang/taggers called FH aka FH13 Palm Ave Locos and then it got heavy in Otay and Sidro. Most fools from otay have South Side tatted on them which is the quivalent to South East or claiming the area. It's just like how they do it in LOS. I like when these new hoods write there shit ex:
(Cals 13 SSD, RCLs 13 SSD, etc..) That means SD is growing and it looks much more organized in my opinion. BUT the reason why they started to call themselves SS Diablos becaus eif you hear of the diablos in Prison the ones from SD you automatically think Of the ESCo Diablos and since there from the north every homie from The South Bay area started to call them South Side Diablos and they adopted the name. But they now write DX3 SSD. Last time I was in the county Me and a homie I use to beef w/ from VCV Gls Started the South Bay area Car and I told the youngsters to start writing South Bay area in my hood and he did the same in his hood. WHen we wer elocked up in was my homies, the dude from VCV, and some homies from IMP Dukes and we ran the Dorms. Because Claiming SSD is cool but if you look in the phone book it says South Bay so I think its much more accurate. I have a lil bro who started a hood in Otay called South Bay Tiny Locos and him and his role dog have Sur Bay across there chest. So most of the little kids in that area know them as sur bay tls boys or whatever and they were having problems
w/ Otay River bottoms, VCV, and the new South East Loco, and one of his homies killed a dude from WSLs but got acquitted. Now some of his homies are from Otay and a lot claim my hood and there pretty much IBS in Otay. So if you ever heard of them... Now back to the diablos i made a mistake because I got confused w/ them deriving from South LOS because of me mentioning SM but there from SAN FER Diablos. And the SS came from the prison system. That should answer LIsto's questionfrom

I have more hoods from La to:

Clarence ST Locos back in the early 90's they were from Imperial Beach and I think there originally from South Central gang but i'm not sure. They killed a couple dudes from IMP and Nestor and they died out but I was locked w/ a few and ther emain heads were Raskal and Clumsy.

SOuth Side Mob: Came from Lynwood Mob but they were confused and lived on 2nd st in NC they also claimed crip. They did a lot of killings and i have a homie who has a brother who use to be from there. Now they just say NC and are cool w/ some of us but my click IBS run 2nd st. They got greenlighted by the entire NC car in the prison system and there main homie got killed int he clink.

SS townsmen in El cajon I think they came from West Covina or
La Puente but not sure on that one.

EL Cajon Orphans are originally from The Pico Union area of LOS or that Orphan hood out there, they also have a hood in OC.

In Mission Beach you have a new gang called MBLs TMC gang but they were originally created from The Magician gang in Los I think they were a car club originally.

Then You have Encintas Flats and a dude from Primera Flats started that hood from what I hear din the clink.

And 18st is not really around in SD just for a small time in the early 90's in San Marcos but got ran out by the South Los gang up there.

I don't mean any disrepect, but i have a question... I have never seen any insane boys living in Otay. And I have been living there for about 15 years. Do you mean the Castle Park area? Cause that area is no mans land-there's no hood that claims that area. It's almost like a free living zone. That's the area that i remember YC tring to set up shop (by Oxford and First). In that same area, i remember there was a guy that claimed South Side Mob, and he was cool with the othert hoodsters around that area, and there was guys claiming otay and VCV.

I know that some guy from OTNC moved in with his mom in Otay off of fouth and main back in the early 2000's. But he had to end up moving in with a friend in National City because VLO was always waiting for him by his house. that guy was a pretty cool dude too. too bad he was hassled so much. I always though that Otay and OTNC got along.

BOXSIR
What city do you live in now?: SEATTLE

Unread post by BOXSIR » September 30th, 2008, 10:57 pm

And now........fucking up all downtown Seattle, Wa (Orphans gang)

Bodybag619

Unread post by Bodybag619 » February 21st, 2009, 2:59 pm

A homie of mine was having troubles with 18th Street and asked me for help. I was down, but his family from Sidro got it settled.

Plus a lot of different gangs are over that border, so maybe not in SD, but in Tijuas.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » March 31st, 2009, 2:06 pm

THEYRE ARE SOME HOODS FROM LA IN SD,WE GOT SOUTH LOS IN SAN MARCOS,CLANTON 14TH WAS IN SD,FLORENCIA IS IN THE SPRING VALLEY,SAN YSIDRO AREA,THERES LOGAN MEMBERS IN LA,FROM A GANG CALLED LOGAN PARK,THEN THERES MY BARRIO,THEY CALL ME MENACE WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS GANG,WE BEEF IT WITH THE HOODS I JUST LISTED,IN SD WE GOT ABOUT 40 MEMBERS FROM DIFFERENT 18ST CLICKS,AND WS18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » April 1st, 2009, 4:55 pm

Does anybody know what varrio eme carnal jose"bat" marquez was from?

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » April 1st, 2009, 10:02 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:Does anybody know what varrio eme carnal jose"bat" marquez was from?
He was from Del Sol. He grew up in the Otay neighborhood in Chula Vista, but he claimed Del Sol. They used to call him Vulture and later on Dingbat. Rumor has it that his brother (a carnal) was from Otay. Don't know if that's true though...since Otay and Del Sol are hardcore rivals, and have been for a long time.

There was another Eme indictment in FEB. The gangs listed were:

Varrio Chula Vista
Otay
Del Sol
OTNC
ESNC Block Boys
ESNC Locos
Center Street LS
Paradise Hills LS
Shelltown (probably both Gamma and 38th Street)
Lomita Varrio 70
Logan Red Steps
Logan 30th Street
Lomas 26th Street
Wop Town

Past indictments include:

Del Sol
OTNC
NC South Side Mob
Shelltown Gamma
Logan Red Steps
Logan 30th Street
Shelltown Gamma

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » April 1st, 2009, 10:34 pm

MENACE18 wrote:THEYRE ARE SOME HOODS FROM LA IN SD,WE GOT SOUTH LOS IN SAN MARCOS,CLANTON 14TH WAS IN SD,FLORENCIA IS IN THE SPRING VALLEY,SAN YSIDRO AREA,THERES LOGAN MEMBERS IN LA,FROM A GANG CALLED LOGAN PARK,THEN THERES MY BARRIO,THEY CALL ME MENACE WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS GANG,WE BEEF IT WITH THE HOODS I JUST LISTED,IN SD WE GOT ABOUT 40 MEMBERS FROM DIFFERENT 18ST CLICKS,AND WS18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS
There's hoodsters from a lot of LA sets in SD...but they haven't establish there sets here. There's no C14 or F13 in SD ....at least not yet..... And there is no 18th Street here either. 18th tried to set up in Otays varrio once...but they got smashed down hard. The only time Shatto set up was in San Marcos...and they're long gone now via VSM and South Los.

Here's the only LA chicano hoods that i know of that set up shop and are still here, or that are gone but made an impact

Orphans 13-in El Cajon as EC Orphans
Sol Valle Diablos-in South San Diego-as SSDiablosX3
Lynwood Mob-in National City as South Side Mob...aka NC Mob 13
South Los 13-in San Marcos and Carlsbad
Compton Varrio 70s-in Lomita Village as Lomita Village 70s
Carnales 13-In Escondido
Young Crowd-in Chula Vista (inactive)
ES Longos Plaboys-in Chula Vista (inactive)
Big Hazard-in Mission Bay as Mission Bay Hazard (inactive)
Hollywood Magicians Club-in Mission Bay as Mission Bay TMC (inactive)
18th Street Shatto Park-in San Marcos (inactive)
Clarence Street Locos-in South San Diego (inactive)..heard they set up in El Cajon recently ...don't know if that's true
Townsmen (Puente?)-in El Cajon as EC Townsmen (inactive?)
Compton Varrio Tokers-in Logan/Sherman as Southeast Tokers (inactive?)
Still Kicking Ass (tagbangers)-in Stockton as 32nd Street SKA 13...aka Southeast SKA 13 (inactive?)
Out For Action (tagbangers)-in Jamacha as Keiller Park OFA 13...aka Southeast OFA 13 (inactive?)

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » April 17th, 2009, 1:29 pm

U GOT UR SHIT TWISTED,MY CLICKA NEVER STARTED UP IN SD ESE,AND OTAY WANTED A TRUCE WITH US CAUSE WE COOL WITH VARRIO CHULA VISTA AND THEY THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA TAKE THEM OUT,BUT OTAY AINT SHIT,AND MY CLICK NEVER STARTED UP IN SD,IM the 1ST VATO FROM WS18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS WHO MOVED TO SD,AND WE GOT BOUT 40 MEMBERS IN SD,WE AINT TAKEN TURF BUT WE DO CONTROL DRUG TRADE AND WE GOT PARTS OF NATIONAL CITY THAT WE CONTROL,WERE COOL WITH ALOT OF HOODS IN SD

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » April 23rd, 2010, 1:10 am

gatouni wrote:
I don't mean any disrepect, but i have a question... I have never seen any insane boys living in Otay. And I have been living there for about 15 years. Do you mean the Castle Park area? Cause that area is no mans land-there's no hood that claims that area. It's almost like a free living zone. That's the area that i remember YC tring to set up shop (by Oxford and First). In that same area, i remember there was a guy that claimed South Side Mob, and he was cool with the othert hoodsters around that area, and there was guys claiming otay and VCV.

I know that some guy from OTNC moved in with his mom in Otay off of fouth and main back in the early 2000's. But he had to end up moving in with a friend in National City because VLO was always waiting for him by his house. that guy was a pretty cool dude too. too bad he was hassled so much. I always though that Otay and OTNC got along.

Man you got that right about CP. But a good part of CP is in Otay's turf, and there were some OTNC boys living in CP not too long ago. But they probably had an agreement with Otay. OTNC and Otay are always peace treating.

And Young Crowd..I remember them too. Only about three deep. They got bounced out quick! They used to hang out in a storm drain off of Emerson and 1st. Otay bounced them out of that hood (when Otay's turf used to run all the way up to Naples). Back then that area was full of outlaw bikers and peckerwoods too. That's funny that anyone remembers -YC-. -SSM- in that area...explains all the old SSM hitups that used to be in the storms drains around there.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » April 23rd, 2010, 1:20 am

The only LA varrios that set up hear and really made an impact were:

Clarence Street
DiablosX3
SouthLos
Orphans
CV70

and out of those only one is really notorious as a heavy weight. And at that- it's a purely San Diego gang now= -LV70-

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » April 23rd, 2010, 8:46 am

19DAGO04 wrote:The only LA varrios that set up hear and really made an impact were:

Clarence Street
DiablosX3
SouthLos
Orphans
CV70

and out of those only one is really notorious as a heavy weight. And at that- it's a purely San Diego gang now= -LV70-
SoLos still dont have a presence?

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » April 23rd, 2010, 2:47 pm

They do-but VSM and all the other Upper X3 gangs are checking them hard. They're losing their turf day by day. They used to have more turf before WPLS bounced them out of half their territory. Those fools are desperate enough now that they are recruiting from elementary schools. In UCOUNTY, word is that if your from there, and you claim LA, you're a weak traitor-and you automatically GL'ed. So local kids are stepping back from the -SXL- deal. Same thing happened with CSL in SS. They died off cause the LOCALS (!!!) didn't want to shed the LA roots. So they ended up not getting any respect from area varrios at all. You can only take the bottom of the barrel when no one respects you. And that's what SoLos is doing now in UCOUNTY-scraping the barrel.

HOLYGHOST
What city do you live in now?: escondido

Unread post by HOLYGHOST » May 10th, 2010, 1:01 pm

ENCINITAS HAS A TORTILLA FLATS IN NORTH COUNTY SAN DIEGO

SOUTH LOS GOT KICKED OUT OF COMPTON MY GIRL IS FROM 18ST AND MY GOOD HOMEBOY FROM GARDENA13 AND THEY SQUEEZED THEM OUT OF COMPTON ALONG WITH ALONDRA THATS WHY THEY FLOATING IN SM, THEY ARE KICKING IT WITH THE MONGOLS BIKERS WHILE 81 SUPPORT H.A IS IN OCEANSIDE AND EL CAJON AND DOWNTOWN

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » May 10th, 2010, 6:59 pm

Is this MENACE18..^ ..lol...I have a good feeling it is..

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 10th, 2010, 7:44 pm

HOLYGHOST wrote:ENCINITAS HAS A TORTILLA FLATS IN NORTH COUNTY SAN DIEGO

SOUTH LOS GOT KICKED OUT OF COMPTON MY GIRL IS FROM 18ST AND MY GOOD HOMEBOY FROM GARDENA13 AND THEY SQUEEZED THEM OUT OF COMPTON ALONG WITH ALONDRA THATS WHY THEY FLOATING IN SM, THEY ARE KICKING IT WITH THE MONGOLS BIKERS WHILE 81 SUPPORT H.A IS IN OCEANSIDE AND EL CAJON AND DOWNTOWN

-ENC TXF- is a home grown gang. Not related to the other -TXF- gangs.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » May 15th, 2010, 8:08 pm

MEANACE YOUR WRONG I KNOW ONE YOUR OLDER HOMIES FROM SHATTO PARK WHO LIVED OFF E STREET IN CHULA VISTA. HE WAS COOL.

ALSO HE GOT STABBED BY OTAY WHILE TRYING TO BREAK UP A FIGHT.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 16th, 2010, 3:38 pm

Hey Bandit, then you can clear up all this stuff Bandit has been jabbering about Nacional. this is from his war with Yardstick:
ACTUALLY THERE IS A CLICK OF 18 IN SD,IN the NATIONAL CITY,CHULA VISTA AREA,IN NATIONAL CITY ON THESE APARTMENTS ON EAST 18TH ST THERES 6 VATOS FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS CLICK,18 CONTROLS SOME TERRITORY IN NATIONAL CITY AND IN CHULA VISTA THEY DNT REALLY CARE,U CUD ASK GUYS FRON OTNC OR VCV IF 18 IS IN SD AND HAS TURF AND THEY'LL SAY YEA
THATS Y the HOOD IN NATIONAL CITY,OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY 13,HAS BEEF WITH US because WE TRYEN TO GET DEEPER IN SD
THE ONLY VATO FROM OLDEN BOYS THERE WAS SOME VATO NAMED RAIDED WHO GOT #%@& UP BY the HOMIE DROOPY FOR CROSSIN OUT 18,AND I KNOW VATOS FROM OLDEN BOYS,WILLY BOY,CRITTER,MUTE THEY the RAPPERS FROM OTNC AND ON EAST 18ST AT the APARTMENTS AINT NO VATOS FROM OTNC POSTED UP,MAYBE I MAY BE WRONG because I HAVENT BEEN THERE SINCE 07 BUT SOME HOMIES STILL LIVE THERE,I KNOW IT HASNT BEEN the SAME SINCE the HOMIE BIG BOY GOT LOCKED UP

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 16th, 2010, 3:40 pm

HAHAH i meant "then you can clear up all this stuff Menace has been jabbering about Nacional."

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » May 30th, 2010, 12:17 pm

totally false. those are real names he's mentioning, but there regular dudes as far as pull in the hood. 18th street runs into lincoln acres. there are apartments there, but nothing going on like he's speculating. i live in whop town now. i can go there when ever.

one thing is a homie from my click has two brothers from 18. but he got checked for trying to bring them around. there's been a few dudes from 18 who lived in the hood through out the years. but not to start a new gang there. it wouldn't last.

if he doesn't know his homie from his own click who lived off e street i won't aknowledge his authenicity. my homies he mentioned are real names, but names you can find on myspace. his story sounds funny. how do you have a brother from e/s 18 then one from tiny winos 106th and your from shatto. geographically that's too far from eachother. i have homies from 18. mostly from tiny devils or kws. plus, i lived in los and just moved back. and i work out there. so, i can see the jive talk.

19DAGO04 wrote:HAHAH i meant "then you can clear up all this stuff Menace has been jabbering about Nacional."

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 31st, 2010, 2:31 pm

Orale bandit.

What's up with them Highland Hogs? Seen that tatted on a City Boy from -IBS-

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 2nd, 2010, 9:03 pm

damn you fools are funny as fuck, you fools think im bullshitting, run up on 6th and bonnie brea and ask any homie there from the columbia lil cyclones about me, Menace from westside 18st shatto park locos, go to 4th and shatto ask about me, 4th and vermonth, 54th and vermont, inglewood go to 104th and prarie and ask the homie lil man from 106th tws about me, yea my older brothers are from different clicks so what, most homies from 18 got brothers from different areas, the homie lil stranger(CS18ST PKMLS) had an older brother from SS18STPKWS, the turf they on aint even near eachother, you fools dont believe me go to the sts and find out urselfs i dont give a fuck, my homies will vouch for me

who from shatto park came to sd before me, I know this vato from otay they call him huskey a big ass fool and he even admitted that shit is BS, before me he never even heard of my click and none of his older homies ahve either

the older homies from my hood never moved or shit to sd, Lil Silent,Necio,2Face,Trigger,Toro none of them, you fools just hear shit, tell me whats the name of the vato from my hood who came to sd and got checked or whatever by otay

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 3rd, 2010, 2:10 pm

regardless if your telling the truth or not, it doesn't matter. whether you really have brothers from those clicks or if you are who you say you are.

HUSKEY FROM OTAY??? I HAVE NAME BRAND HOMIES FROM THERE AND USE TO LIVE OUT THERE AND NEVER HEARD THAT NAME. YOU HAD A HOMIE FROM SHATTO WHO LIVED OFF OF E STREET IN CV. HE GOT STABBED FOR TRYING TO BREAK UP A FIGHT BETWEEN THE DUDE FROM OTAY AND GIRL. THE STABBING WASN'T LIFE THREATHENING. THIS WAS IN 2002-2003. HE DIDN'T GET CHECKED OR WHATEVER. HE WAS A SOLID INDIVIDUAL AND HE'S IN HIS 30'S. I'M NOT PUTTING HIS NAME ON HERE OR THE OTHER OTAY NAME BRAND WHO HE GOT INTO WITH. YOU SEEM TO KNOW A FEW PEOPLE, SO I'M SURE YOU CAN FIND IT OUT. I HAVE NO REASON TO LIE.

DO YOU KNOW YOUR HOMIE SADBOY FROM TINY DEVILS HE'S AN UP AND COMING RAPPER. YOU SHOULD CHECK HIM OUT.

WHAT I WILL SAY ABOUT MEANACE IS SOME OF HIS SD INFO IS CORRECT FROM WHAT I READ FROM HIM.

MENACE18 wrote:damn you fools are funny as fu--, you fools think im bullshitting, run up on 6th and bonnie brea and ask any homie there from the columbia lil cyclones about me, Menace from westside 18st shatto park locos, go to 4th and shatto ask about me, 4th and vermonth, 54th and vermont, inglewood go to 104th and prarie and ask the homie lil man from 106th tws about me, yea my older brothers are from different clicks so what, most homies from 18 got brothers from different areas, the homie lil stranger(CS18ST PKMLS) had an older brother from SS18STPKWS, the turf they on aint even near eachother, you fools dont believe me go to the sts and find out urselfs i dont give a fu--, my homies will vouch for me

who from shatto park came to sd before me, I know this vato from otay they call him huskey a big ass fool and he even admitted that shit is BS, before me he never even heard of my click and none of his older homies ahve either

the older homies from my hood never moved or shit to sd, Lil Silent,Necio,2Face,Trigger,Toro none of them, you fools just hear shit, tell me whats the name of the vato from my hood who came to sd and got checked or whatever by otay

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 3rd, 2010, 2:16 pm

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HAHHAHA. THAT GANG INJUNCTION IS A MOTHER.

I JUST CAME BACK FROM SOUTH BAY COURTHOUSE. RAN INTO TWO HOMIES FIGHT A VIOLATION OF THE INJUNCTION. CASE GOT DISMISSED DUE TO THEM BEING FAMILY. I RAN INTO FOUR HOMIES AT THE COURT HOUSE.

THANK GOD FOR MYSPACE TO STAY IN CONTACT. THE STREETS REMAIN THE STREETS.
19DAGO04 wrote:Orale bandit.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 3rd, 2010, 4:05 pm

the vato Huskey from Otay goes to Mission Bay high, homie is young hes a 10th grade, he dont look it though hes fuckin like 6 foot 1 or 2 and is big, he aint no claimer hes done shit for otay, and no none of the homies have been in sd and got stabbed or anything

Homies from my hood who are in their 30s are locked up,shit Toro is the only one out whos older then 26. Ive never heard of Sad boy from TDS but ill hit up the homie Lil G from there and see who he is, the only rappers i know from SS18ST are Lil Travieso from the KWS, and Lil G who use to be from 106th TWS but got into the TDS cuz hes cousins are all from it, Buzzard, Fat nasty, and some other homies

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 3rd, 2010, 4:17 pm

MENACE18 wrote:the vato Huskey from Otay goes to Mission Bay high, homie is young hes a 10th grade, he dont look it though hes fuckin like 6 foot 1 or 2 and is big, he aint no claimer hes done shit for otay, and no none of the homies have been in sd and got stabbed or anything

Homies from my hood who are in their 30s are locked up,shit Toro is the only one out whos older then 26. Ive never heard of Sad boy from TDS but ill hit up the homie Lil G from there and see who he is, the only rappers i know from SS18ST are Lil Travieso from the KWS, and Lil G who use to be from 106th TWS but got into the TDS because hes cousins are all from it, Buzzard, Fat nasty, and some other homies
stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:I KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HAHHAHA. THAT GANG INJUNCTION IS A MOTHER.

I JUST CAME BACK FROM SOUTH BAY COURTHOUSE. RAN INTO TWO HOMIES FIGHT A VIOLATION OF THE INJUNCTION. CASE GOT DISMISSED DUE TO THEM BEING FAMILY. I RAN INTO FOUR HOMIES AT THE COURT HOUSE.

THANK GOD FOR MYSPACE TO STAY IN CONTACT. THE STREETS REMAIN THE STREETS.
19DAGO04 wrote:Orale bandit.

That is funny-cause I think I know that family (brothers).

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 9th, 2010, 3:09 pm

10th grade. well that explains it. cool.

as far as your homie getting stabbed. it wasn't serious like i said. that dude huskey wouldn't know about that. but a name brand from otay did it while your homie was trying to intervene in a fight. your homie is in his 30's. he even worked as a cook for a resteraunt in chula vista. this was 2002. i put that on my neighborhood it happen. your young i don't expect you know about that or even know him. maybe know of him.

you have another homie from tiny devils who lives in south bay. well known.

now, if your talking about lil g the rapper from double 9. i just saw him 2 months ago at a show. matter of fact he was at my homie l-boy's (PASA RIFA) video shoot. he still 106th.

sad boy who's rap name is ANNIMEANS is my homie aswell. he was i YA with one of my homies. good dude.
MENACE18 wrote:the vato Huskey from Otay goes to Mission Bay high, homie is young hes a 10th grade, he dont look it though hes fuckin like 6 foot 1 or 2 and is big, he aint no claimer hes done shit for otay, and no none of the homies have been in sd and got stabbed or anything

Homies from my hood who are in their 30s are locked up,shit Toro is the only one out whos older then 26. Ive never heard of Sad boy from TDS but ill hit up the homie Lil G from there and see who he is, the only rappers i know from SS18ST are Lil Travieso from the KWS, and Lil G who use to be from 106th TWS but got into the TDS because hes cousins are all from it, Buzzard, Fat nasty, and some other homies

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 10th, 2010, 11:41 pm

I was seeing -CSX3- and -SSCSX3- hitups in Chula and SSD every once in a while didn't know what they were till a youngster told me it was for Clarence Street X3. i guess the Dago click dropped the "Locos" off their name. The LA varrio still hits up CSL/CSLX3.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 12th, 2010, 5:02 pm

[quote="stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT"]10th grade. well that explains it. cool.

as far as your homie getting stabbed. it wasn't serious like i said. that dude huskey wouldn't know about that. but a name brand from otay did it while your homie was trying to intervene in a fight. your homie is in his 30's. he even worked as a cook for a resteraunt in chula vista. this was 2002. i put that on my neighborhood it happen. your young i don't expect you know about that or even know him. maybe know of him.

now, if your talking about lil g the rapper from double 9. i just saw him 2 months ago at a show. matter of fact he was at my homie l-boy's (PASA RIFA) video shoot. he still 106th.

sad boy who's rap name is ANNIMEANS is my homie aswell. he was i YA with one of my homies. good dude.

lil G aint from the 6th block no more, he got out a while back and joined up the Tiny Devils, thats why some homies from 106th had beef with him cuz he would always rap about 106th and than joined up the tiny devils, Wish bone even made a track where he said they dont give no love to Lil G, theyre cool with eachother now though, doin some tracks together, even peformed at club ice a while back

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 14th, 2010, 12:28 pm

CLARENCE STREET ALSO GOES BY CORNADO AVE AS A CLICK. CS IS THE HOOD CORNADO AVE IS THE CLICK.

A GUY FROM THERE COMMITTED A MURDER AT WILD WOOLYS A FEW YEARS BACK. HE WAS CONVICTED

19DAGO04 wrote:I was seeing -CSX3- and -SSCSX3- hitups in Chula and SSD every once in a while didn't know what they were till a youngster told me it was for Clarence Street X3. i guess the Dago click dropped the "Locos" off their name. The LA varrio still hits up CSL/CSLX3.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 14th, 2010, 12:30 pm

THAT'S WEIRD. I KNOW HE FUCKED WITH TINY DEVILS BEFORE, SO I GUESS...

SO, WHAT AREA DO YOU LIVE IN NOW??? LA OR SD.

MENACE18 wrote:
stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:10th grade. well that explains it. cool.

lil G aint from the 6th block no more, he got out a while back and joined up the Tiny Devils, thats why some homies from 106th had beef with him because he would always rap about 106th and than joined up the tiny devils, Wish bone even made a track where he said they dont give no love to Lil G, theyre cool with eachother now though, doin some tracks together, even peformed at club ice a while back