BIG BAD SCRAPA FREE DECOTO

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: BIG BAD SCRAPA FREE DECOTO

Unread post by MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831 » May 11th, 2004, 1:45 pm

CHAVEZ PART OF NORTE??????????? SOMEONE BAN THESE FOOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LIVIN SOME DARK DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHAVEZ WAS DOWN FOR LA RAZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Lopez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr.Lopez » May 15th, 2004, 2:40 pm

MEXICAN_RAZA_PRIDE831:
By the way which sureno barrio in big bad Salas are you from? You must be one of them misguided youngsters! It's not to late youngster(before you get shot in Salas) to stop claiming. Salinas is no town for a sureno.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » May 19th, 2004, 3:30 am

hey now, how you doing 503...i did cut that lame rumble some slack homie. i ignored his fat a_ss for over a month even though he made stupid lil remarks about me during the time i was ignoring him. the fool dont know when to rest his neck. he be talking all his masa and then when i speak up he be tryin to throw it off on me and say im net-banging...just like a bitch...he aint about nada, i just tried to ignore his a-ss cause i'm not here to have a net-war with anyone but i aint gonna let some fool a-ss lame like him talk sh-it and not speak up. i have no problem with disrespecting that fool every time i have the chance even if it causes me to be banned. i also dont play that sur/norte trip no more so this aint a thing concerning that. this is a thing where a big fat country a-ss fool (rumple2005) is outta bounds with his disrespect...

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » May 20th, 2004, 8:53 am

IMPALA IT'S ALL GOOD HOMIE, IF YOU'VE BEEN IN THIS BANGIN LIFESTYLE YOU ARE BOUND TO CATCH SOME BUMPS AND BRUISES. I GOT SLIPPIN WHEN I WAS 17 WITH MY HYNA AND ENDED UP GETTING 18 STICHES TO THE HEAD, AND A NASTY CONCUSSION. THAT'S OKAY I JUST BLAMED MY BAD GRADES ON MY HEAD NOT BEING RIGHT. IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE ON SOME NORTE FORUM'S IT WAS WRITTEN HOW "SCRAPS HAVE NO HONOR, AND DON'T HAVE ANY UNDERSTANDING OR RESPECT FOR SOMEONE WHEN THERE WITH THERE FAMILY." OBVIOUSLY AFTER HEARING YOUR INCIDENT IT GOES BOTH WAYS. SUR OR NORTE IT DOESN'T MATTER IN MY OPINION YOUR GIVING YOURSELF AND YOUR VARRIO A BAD NAME IF YOU JUMP SOMEONE WHEN THERE WITH THERE CHILD OR HYNA. A REAL MAN WOULD GIVE THEM A PASS AND CATCH THEM SLIPPIN LATER. THE THING IS IF YOU TALK TO A "REAL" ENE, HE WILL RESPECT A SUR DOWN IN LA A LOT MORE THEN A SUR IN NORTHERN CALIFA. IF YOU LIVE IN LA OF COURSE YOUR GONNA BE A SOUTHSIDER, JUST AS IN MY OPINION IF YOUR NORTHERN CALIFORNIA RAISED THEN YOU SHOULD BE RIDING WITH THE NORTHERNERS. THIS HATE BETWEEN SUR AND NORTE HAS BROUGHT A LOT OF BLOODSHED, AND A LOT OF MOTHERS WITHOUT THEIR SONS. HOPEFULLY MY SEED WILL BRAKE THE MOLD OF BEING A 3RD GENERATION RIDER AND RISE ABOVE THIS BS, AND HAVE A LIFE WHERE IT IS NORMAL TO BE ALIVE AT 30, NOT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.
IMPALA IT'S ALL GOOD ABOUT THE NORTE COMMENT YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A HEAD ON YOUR SHOULDERS, BUT OTHERS LIKE KrDreJ THROWS THESE NORTE DISSES OUT ALL THE TIME, AND I CAN'T RECALL A NORTE DISSIN HIM FIRST. DREAMERGIRL, AND RUMBLE ARE NOT PLAYERS IN THIS GAME, NO DISRESPECT BUT THERE WORDS DO NOT PORTRAY OUR VIEWS IN ANY WAY.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » May 21st, 2004, 9:29 pm

We understand each other.

Respects,

Impala

nortecalifaz

Unread post by nortecalifaz » May 31st, 2004, 9:31 pm

aye to stateraised2000...u say ur not on the skrap/NORTE trip but if one was to see some other post you have ade you would be on it...hypocritical of another but its ok for yourself.....spreading garbage online to kids to make urself seem og....you aint leva....like i told you b4...you say a lot of false shyt....and i cant believe you have that many post...do you live on this forum?is that how you feel important to your side>?by talking of things online and hyping the south?saying your dominating the pintas...?your lame homie...i wish your azz would grow up n get a life and offline already...what are you nowa?45 yrs old....

KRDreJ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KRDreJ » May 31st, 2004, 11:12 pm

nortecalifaz wrote:aye to stateraised2000...u say ur not on the skrap/NORTE trip but if one was to see some other post you have ade you would be on it...hypocritical of another but its ok for yourself.....spreading garbage online to kids to make urself seem og....you aint leva....like i told you b4...you say a lot of false shyt....and i cant believe you have that many post...do you live on this forum?is that how you feel important to your side>?by talking of things online and hyping the south?saying your dominating the pintas...?your lame homie...i wish your azz would grow up n get a life and offline already...what are you nowa?45 yrs old....
I can't believe you call yourself a Mexican

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » May 31st, 2004, 11:35 pm

Hey Norte, nobody's even talking to you.

Where do you get off just popping in and talking masa about Stateraised???

You gotta personal problem, go to the PM because we don't wanna hear it.

All you're gonna do is piss people off, F-up the thread and start up babosadas between Nortenos and Surenos.

If you don't got nothing positive to say then step off and go somewhere else!

You want to get banned...keep it up.

Impala

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » June 1st, 2004, 2:46 am

nortecalifaz wrote:aye to stateraised2000...u say ur not on the skrap/NORTE trip but if one was to see some other post you have ade you would be on it...hypocritical of another but its ok for yourself.....spreading garbage online to kids to make urself seem og....you aint leva....like i told you b4...you say a lot of false shyt....and i cant believe you have that many post...do you live on this forum?is that how you feel important to your side>?by talking of things online and hyping the south?saying your dominating the pintas...?your lame homie...i wish your azz would grow up n get a life and offline already...what are you nowa?45 yrs old....

ha ha, check this lil puto nortecalifas out...talking about net banging and being a hypocrite. YOU are the one fitting both those categories. aint nobody said nothing to your lame ass. and you gonna come up in here and flex your nalgas. boy, lay down and rest your neck and speak when your spoken to. as for speking wrong on things, start naming the wrongs and PROVE they are wrong...you aint nothin but a lil foolio who sounds like you got butt hurt for whatever reason...aint gotta hype the south the homies have earned theres. and in all 13 pintas i been in the south siders were calling the shots. that aint a disrespect twords the norte thats a reality at that time. no, i'm not 45, try 48 and i bet if we bumped heads in real life you would'nt be as brave as you are on-line. GUARENTEED... sounds like you have no knowledge to spit so just sit back and play norteno and the tough guy you ARE'NT...later chavala! lol...