Gangs in San Bernardino/Riverside counties

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
truegod

Gangs in San Bernardino/Riverside counties

Unread post by truegod » May 8th, 2004, 2:59 am

The gangs out here in san bernardino riverside county that I know of are:

Crips- rollin 60's, 357's, ETG's, Santana block

Bloods- i.e. mob

Folks- Gangster Disciples, imperial gangsters, Latin Lovers, Insane Deuces, Cobras, black disciples

People- Latin Kings, Latin Counts, Insane unknowns, Black stones, Vicelords...yes...vice Lords. and Metros

and also theres a lotta other hispanic barrios too way too many to mention

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Gangs in San Bernardino/Riverside counties

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 8th, 2004, 9:49 am

truegod wrote:The gangs out here in san bernardino riverside county that I know of are:

Crips- rollin 60's, 357's, ETG's, Santana block

Bloods- i.e. mob

Folks- Gangster Disciples, imperial gangsters, Latin Lovers, Insane Deuces, Cobras, black disciples

People- Latin Kings, Latin Counts, Insane unknowns, Black stones, Vicelords...yes...vice Lords. and Metros

and also theres a lotta other hispanic barrios too way too many to mention

wtf? where is the Rollin 60's? 357's ETG's and SBCC at? im sure they have members out here but not a whole gang of them..i see 357 and RSC tagged up once in a while but its usually done by somebody who just moved from LA....

and i never heard of LK or Vicelords or anything like that out here...let me know where their at....

truegod

Unread post by truegod » May 8th, 2004, 11:48 am

I used to have a homie from 357's he used to live in fontana not too far from the speedway. They got rollin 60's in San Bernardino, Santanas in san bern. and I saw GD/Folks tagged up in ontario not too long ago, and I also saw Vicelords hit up on a wall near downtown fontana. LK's are in fontana and rialto, they wear the black and gold just like in Chicago.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 8th, 2004, 11:58 am

truegod wrote:I used to have a homie from 357's he used to live in fontana not too far from the speedway. They got rollin 60's in San Bernardino, Santanas in san bern. and I saw GD/Folks tagged up in ontario not too long ago, and I also saw Vicelords hit up on a wall near downtown fontana. LK's are in fontana and rialto, they wear the black and gold just like in Chicago.
this is weird to me..i grew up all through Rialto, Fontana and San Bernardino and i have never heard of or met anyone from anyting of the LK stuff...so what part of Fontana do these people live? i know theirs people from 357 in Fontana but they are people who moved here an they dont really bang too much they just claim it and maybe tag it....

Fontana gangs:

South side Fontana 13

CWP-Chicanos With Pride East side Fontana

North Side Fontana Locotes 13

West Side Fontana Diablos gang 13

The Fontana Kings 13

IEF- Insane Empire Fontana

Fontana Locos13

Hard Times Fontana13

black gangs:

Husla family 1600blk Siville Park gang

YRG- Young Rida G's

gangs that claim LA in Fontana:

VAFHLS m13

Track Mob

Looneys13

ss Carnales13

MMV

Locos13 MBGS

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 8th, 2004, 12:14 pm

^ and also their is alot of LA gang members out here but that doesnt mean their whole gang is out here..its very mixed with people from all over...some of my friends are from LA...for example one of my best homies is from 18st...i used to go to school with people from alot of hoods like...Watts varrio Grape st., Big Bassett, EBS, White Fence. Primera Flats, Cherry Ville Pomona, Olive st., Florencia, Easy Riders, 4st Flats, CV t Flats, Duarte ES, El Monte Flores, and a whole lot of other stuff....thats just how it is out here...a crap load of people always moving into the IE from LA...the rent is cheaper out here an stuff..

truegod

Unread post by truegod » May 8th, 2004, 12:35 pm

are young rida G's and husla family bloods or crips? and what is VFHLS 13?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 8th, 2004, 12:49 pm

truegod wrote:are young rida G's and husla family bloods or crips? and what is VFHLS 13?
i really dont know if they are bloods or crips...so far this is what i know about them...they are eneimes.. HxF always hits up YRGkilla and writes 1600 Block and crosses out the C....but still im not sure if they are bloods because i dont know anyone from there....YRG write NH YRG all over their Neighbrhood they claim Walnut Village as their territory...they sure like to tag alot too...they cross out anybody who tags in WV even taggers...but for some reason they let North Side Fontana 13 hit up all over their hood an they dont cross them out...seems like their sharing some territory...but Walnut village is kinda nice..2 story houses an stuff..its kinda weird to have a gang there... NSF13 has been their long before YRG but NSF they live in the older houses across from WV even though they tag up all over the YRG's hood...YRG might be Crips because they almost always write in blue...
Last edited by RuthlessCray on May 8th, 2004, 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 8th, 2004, 12:54 pm

truegod wrote: and what is VFHLS 13?
oh yeah and its AFH they are a varrio...they used to be a tagging crew i went to school with some of them some years back...in 2001 they became a gang...they started claiming vAFH13 but i havnt talked to anyone from there lately..ive been seeing AFHls M13 wrtten on walls and crossing out IE...for whatever reason they claim LA...i dont know what the M13 they added to their name means...AFH used to stand for Another F---ing Homicide but they might have changed it when they turned gang...theyre pretty crazy though..they beef with any IE gang...

truegod

Unread post by truegod » May 8th, 2004, 1:24 pm

Theres also another gang called Bud Crew they always write on the walls in fontana, and also theres alot of blue writing, red writing and green writing out here especially by CRK, CR etc. whatever they are...

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 8th, 2004, 1:28 pm

truegod wrote:Theres also another gang called Bud Crew they always write on the walls in fontana, and also theres alot of blue writing, red writing and green writing out here especially by CRK, CR etc. whatever they are...
BUD CREW IS PROBABLY BC..THEY ARE A TAGGING CREW...NEVER HEARD OF CRK OR CR..WHERES THAT AT...U LIVE IN FONTANA OR SB?

truegod

Unread post by truegod » May 8th, 2004, 1:39 pm

i live in fontana, BC. CR or CRK is always on the wall out here, used to see W/S Diablos on the wall too but not anymore, and are WS verdugo royal counts and manner boys ''never seen their taggings''SUR 13? and whats the difference between WSV and verdugo flats?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 8th, 2004, 1:44 pm

truegod wrote:i live in fontana, BC. CR or CRK is always on the wall out here, used to see W/S Diablos on the wall too but not anymore, and are WS verdugo royal counts and manner boys ''never seen their taggings''SUR 13? and whats the difference between WSV and verdugo flats?
cool...so u live near the WS DBS hood...arent they west of beech ave.? they hate all LA gangs and other fontana gangs...WSV is SUR13 but yeah i noticed they dont usually hit up the 13.....well the difference between V-Flats an WSV is they are different gangs...WSV is what all the varrios in the west of SB claim...they are enemies with the VF....VFlats control the south of SB all the WSV is on the west with all those Bloods an Crips....VF and WSV are enemies but i guess they will get along if it comes to going against LA..

truegod

Unread post by truegod » May 8th, 2004, 1:56 pm

so are bloods and crips down with west side verdugo? also heard that verdugo flats have a nasty reputation for shooting at black people because they are SUR13. and since WSV and VF are both 13 and they dont get along doesnt that mean the mexican mafia will have a big problem with that? and also how do manner boys and royal counts dress and how did they get started?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 8th, 2004, 2:03 pm

truegod wrote:so are bloods and crips down with west side verdugo? also heard that verdugo flats have a nasty reputation for shooting at black people because they are SUR13. and since WSV and VF are both 13 and they dont get along doesnt that mean the mexican mafia will have a big problem with that? and also how do manner boys and royal counts dress and how did they get started?
well i wouldnt say that WSV is down with the bloods an crips out there...but they dont seem to have a big problem with each other yet..i know alot of them are cool with each other...and VF and WSv being SUR13 an not getting along dont mean nothing...mostly all SUR13's dont get along in the streets...in the streets mexicans kill each other more than anything....in prison its a whole different story...now as far as how Royal Counts and Manner Boys got started..i really cant say i dont have much info on the history..and im guessing they dress just like any other cholos...i know the WSV Mt Vernon Rifa is a very old gang..dont know what year they started though...

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » May 8th, 2004, 9:29 pm

DUDE MAKING THAT UP ABOUT ALL THOSE CHICAGO GANGS IN THE IE

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 9th, 2004, 3:52 pm

truegod wrote: CR or CRK is always on the wall out here
ok yeah i seen CR tagged up by the speedway today...i know what ur talking about now...must be just another tagging crew...

truegod

Unread post by truegod » May 9th, 2004, 10:16 pm

Not making this up, GD/folk is definetly here in ontario, latin kings been here for 12 years. vice lords must be new but ive definetly seen their tags on the wall. Unknowns, IG's, and Counts too.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » May 9th, 2004, 10:56 pm

I stay in Ontario where do you see this at? The Latin Kings in Pasadena dont have anything to do with the Chicago gangs, just share the same name, eses and Puerto Ricans dont even really get along, the gangs are not the same thing. Just cuzz you see some writing on a wall dont mean its a gang based in that area. If I write blue cheese crip on a wall dont mean that it is a Blue cheese crip gang in the area

truegod

Unread post by truegod » May 9th, 2004, 11:36 pm

Latin Kings are located somewhere in rialto, ive seen em all over though. Vice Lords are in southridge near southridge middle school my cousin just gave me that info

truegod

Unread post by truegod » May 9th, 2004, 11:39 pm

and GD/Folk like to hang out in creekside in ontario, they hate crips though, they dont get along with any.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 10th, 2004, 11:33 am

truegod wrote:Latin Kings are located somewhere in rialto, ive seen em all over though. Vice Lords are in southridge near southridge middle school my cousin just gave me that info
now for Rialto...the gangs r mostly blacks and mexicans...and the only hispanic gangs that r known there r SS RIALTO SAGE ST...NS RIALTO AND ES RIALTO...LK is not known there i have never heard of that and i even used to go to school there too..now i just remembered their MIGHT be a Latin Kings 18st click somewhere in the very east of the IE but nowhere near Rialto or SB....now if VL is in southridge...i cant really say if thats true or not because thats the one part of Fontana that i havnt been in years...but from the people i know...they say its just alot of people from LA down there...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 10th, 2004, 12:27 pm

According to the Economist, John Husing, in his Report for the year 2000, the California Department of Finance has predicted that the Inland Empire in the next decade will be the fastest growing urban area of California. The two county region (Riverside/San Bernardino) is projected to add 1.1 million more people by 2010, a 34.2% growth rate. That will represent an average gain of 110,121 per year. As a result, the 2010 population will reach 4,310,000.

Regarding Los Angeles Metro area: Growth rates each decade have varied from a low of 6.3% in the 1970s to 18.5% in the 1980s. The most recent decade has seen growth slow to 11.0%. These are extraordinarily high growth rates for a region so large.

Every decade when LA increases by 1,000,000 residents, it is equivalent to adding the population of another San Francisco (730,000) plus Marin County (240,000) within the limits of Los Angeles County.

You really have to see the current population stats, growth rates, and forecasted population through 2010 for SoCal to understand how many people live here and how fast the area is growing. This isn't some minor locale getting pumped up on a discussion boared. SoCal is awash in people with more coming! Don't just look at growth rates.. look at the number of people + the growth rates.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 10th, 2004, 12:37 pm

yeah just look at Fontana...all of the north used to be nothing but fields...but within the last 2 years more than half of that is all houses now...there used to be no nice parts of Fontana....now all over the north is new homes....the schools r over crowded out here...way too over crowded...they r building more and more schools and even those arent enough.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 10th, 2004, 6:03 pm

hey truegod...one more thing...IF their is any of those gangs out here than they must be the most weakest unknown most sorry gangs that have ever existed in the IE..becasue me or anyone i ever knew dont know about them or ever heard of them...and for the tags well i pay atteintion to all the graffiti and i have NEVER seen any of them tags...so if u wanna know what the real gangs r out here..i listed them...

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » May 10th, 2004, 10:15 pm

Aint southridge off of cherry? Down there by a grocery store and rite aid? If so the only gang over there was I think it was called head hunters. If you have not seen a group of these so called gang members from these gangs and nobody else has even heard of them what does that tell you. Nonexistent.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 11th, 2004, 7:01 am

yeah southridge is way on the south end of Fontana on the south of the 10 freeway its its own area seperated from the rest of Fontana..yeah cherry is probably its west part...and yeah theirs Head Hunters in Fontana but thats a West LA gang but they do have alot of memebers or had alot of memebers in Fontana...i went to school with a couple of them...u also see their graffiti around the city too..

snakekilla

Unread post by snakekilla » May 11th, 2004, 2:40 pm

There is a new 909 gang calld 909 neighborhood crips citi n montclair main street on monte vista ave. 9200.
Last edited by snakekilla on May 11th, 2004, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 11th, 2004, 2:41 pm

snakekilla wrote:There is a new 909 gang calld 909 neighborhood crips
where at?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 11th, 2004, 2:51 pm

snakekilla wrote:There is a new 909 gang calld 909 neighborhood crips citi n montclair main street on monte vista ave. 9200.
i been woundering whats going on in montclair and clairmont..do u know any other gangs out there? only one i heard of is Clairmont rifa but i heard their dying out..

snakekilla

Unread post by snakekilla » May 13th, 2004, 1:14 pm

they're recruitn now n puttn there name out

5xLoC

Unread post by 5xLoC » July 21st, 2004, 3:15 pm

what yall forgot about the 5?
W/S IE 5x CRIPPIN

theres foos from pomona in sb now, claimin they shut the 5 down, but fucc all that

cesides the delmann heights
we are the most notorious blaCC set in the Insane Empire
San BURNAdino/Rialto's finest

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 21st, 2004, 4:27 pm

5xLoC wrote:what yall forgot about the 5?
W/S IE 5x CRIPPIN

theres foos from pomona in sb now, claimin they shut the 5 down, but fucc all that

cesides the delmann heights
we are the most notorious black set in the Insane Empire
San BURNAdino/Rialto's finest
sup. are you guys around 2nd street? by some park?