L.A. vs. ThE Bay

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: L.A. vs. ThE Bay

Unread post by GTS » June 25th, 2004, 8:44 am

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT XRAY WHAT CITY U TALKIN ABOUT? AND TO HOMIE, IF YOUR CHICANO AND COME TO THE BAY AREA WEARING BLUE AND SPORTIN AND LA HAT, OH YEA THERE WILL BE MAJOR PROBLEMS, COME SEE HOW FRIENDLY WE ARE UP HERE.

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » June 25th, 2004, 10:14 am

Typical small town response. Stop trying to prove yourself. You just proved my point.

nipset
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by nipset » June 25th, 2004, 3:35 pm

giants and dodgers

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » June 25th, 2004, 4:00 pm

THIS IS A CLASSIC SERIES, I WAS ABLE TO GO ON MONDAY AND THURSDAY TO THE GAME. WE FINALLY SWEPT THOSE FOOLS. NOT TOO MANY FIGHTS IN THE STANDS FOR A FIRST.

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » June 26th, 2004, 5:20 am

Do you look handicapped or something?

no i just look like a muthafucka that'll beat yo ass down to the concrete

Now you're just spitting bullshttt! LA gets no love in the north. Anybody that's really from Cali, know's the time. You probly aint even from Cali, you probly from Alabama, thinking things is gravy.

i'm from california born and raised

More bullshttt. What you saying, ain't no gangs in the bay area?

there r no black crips and bloods in the bay , but u got these fags on this message board that keep tryna claim there is but u can go to the bay and find out for ureself

Actually, this is streetgangs.com so you don't belong on this board. This aint gay.com, I mean "game" .com. lol

if u were trying to be funny, try again

You must not know YOUR history because I'm actually more American than you. lol.

i dont see how u can be more amerikkkan then somebody but ok

By LA standards, the bay area is small. The entire bay area got maybe 5 million people at most. lol. You need to face reality and stop trying to prove yourself.

i aint tryna prove myself, i'm proving the founder of this thread and you wrong for trying to create some drama on the board between the bay area and l.a. when there really is none, its just both of u punks went there and got ya'll asses kicked and now u mad about it and want l.a. to help u , too bad u never thought theres just a bunch of nerds on this message board that aint gonna do nothin to nobody anyway so u need to look somewhere else for help

all u other fags need to quit tryna hype up the bay , everybody know the bay got killas, no need for the "if u wear such and such u better watch out!" that shits gay just stfu with that , niggaz can where wutever the fuck they want

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » June 26th, 2004, 11:36 am

LOL! Anyway, I thought you was retarded. Can't no flamer from san francisco whoop anybody?

i'm from california born and raised

More bullshttt.

there r no black crips and bloods in the bay , but u got these fags on this message board that keep tryna claim there is but u can go to the bay and find out for ureself

You didn't say there are no black crips and bloods. You said NOBODY bangs, period. Which is a false statement. You need to grow up and be a man, stop spreading bunk info, and idle threats.

if u were trying to be funny, try again

This is STREETGANGS.COM, so what you doing here? You just said nobody bangs in the bay area.

i aint tryna prove myself, i'm proving the founder of this thread and you wrong for trying to create some drama on the board between the bay area and l.a. when there really is none, its just both of u punks went there and got ya'll asses kicked and now u mad about it and want l.a. to help u , too bad u never thought theres just a bunch of nerds on this message board that aint gonna do nothin to nobody anyway so u need to look somewhere else for help

I aint trying to create drama. I said that nobody in LA cares about the bay area. How is that creating drama? It's just you and your jealous female tendencies coming out and striking out against a bigger, better, city. Ain't nobody diss your lil town. It's just YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, point blank. Nerds? Why you dissing people who can spit knowledge in your ugly face? You just mad because you a grown man who can barely read and write and if you is a true pimp like you claim, needs a female for support. You aint nothing!

grapes of wrath
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by grapes of wrath » June 26th, 2004, 2:10 pm

LOL! Anyway, I thought you was retarded. Can't no flamer from san francisco whoop anybody?

i think u need to take a trip to Hunters Point/Bayview in san fransisco and see wuts crackin if u think they cant whoop nobody

I aint trying to create drama. I said that nobody in LA cares about the bay area. How is that creating drama? It's just you and your jealous female tendencies coming out and striking out against a bigger, better, city. Ain't nobody diss your lil town. It's just YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, point blank. Nerds? Why you dissing people who can spit knowledge in your ugly face? You just mad because you a grown man who can barely read and write and if you is a true pimp like you claim, needs a female for support. You aint nothing

lol u over there callin me ugly like a gay fag when yo bitch would be on my dick when she see me, i never said one bad thing about l.a.

i'm done with ure faggot ass lol u lose

ROLLIN' el Heavy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ROLLIN' el Heavy » June 26th, 2004, 4:16 pm

"i think u need to take a trip to Hunters Point/Bayview in san fransisco and see wuts crackin if u think they cant whoop nobody"

LOL! More small town bullshtttt.

"lol u over there callin me ugly like a gay fag when yo female would be on my dick when she see me, i never said one bad thing about l.a."

You got females supporting your GROWN asss, you ain't no man. That's a damn shame!

"i'm done with ure faggot ass lol u lose"

You're the one living in san francisco.... I'm just saying.

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » June 26th, 2004, 10:25 pm

ROLLIN' el Heavy wrote:
bayarearep wrote:dog, you think oakland and san francisco is small city?

man
and what do you know about the bay

you're from LA
that's like me tlelin you wassup with LA

and quit the attitude...
i didn't give it to you, no reason to give it to me

act like a man not a kid starving for attention

one love to everybody

and game is what it is potna
Yeah, personally, I think it's small. The population of oakland is maybe 500,000.

Actully oakland is only 300,000.LOL

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 27th, 2004, 1:31 pm

lewis503 wrote:
ROLLIN' el Heavy wrote:

man

you're from LA

and quit the attitude...

one love to everybody

Yeah, personally, I think it's small. The population of oakland is maybe 500,000.
oakland prolly has 500,000 if u count all the peeps that are too fuckin high to fill out the surveys...LOLZ!

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » June 27th, 2004, 1:32 pm

lewis503 wrote:
ROLLIN' el Heavy wrote:

man

you're from LA

and quit the attitude...

one love to everybody

oakland prolly has 500,000 if u count all the peeps that are too fuckin high to fill out the surveys...LOLZ!

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » June 27th, 2004, 10:22 pm

grapes of wrath wrote:Do you look handicapped or something?

lol

aaalex
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

ff

Unread post by aaalex » December 24th, 2005, 12:36 pm

l.A & the yay area are koo- in local rap hiphop they usually align with eachother. The real rivarly is 50cent & the Game VS. C-BO and YUKMOUTH. THey both are getting into some literally envy malics stuff.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 24th, 2005, 6:58 pm

I personally respect the bay

they didnt hop on this L.A shit like the rest of these lames

they stuck with there own shit and i respect them for it

but places like the east coast hating on L.A..i wont even speak on..cuzz you go out there and you see mutha fuckas in red or blue Chucks and dickies now..so what does that tell u?

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by j-dizzle » December 24th, 2005, 8:06 pm

man honestly the bay and L.A. need to show each other love homie im speakin foe the blaccs mexicans do there own thing i really dont care bout that shit cuzz ill ride for the north mexicans before the southerns bu thats how we get down in LA blac and mexicans dont get along and i've always loved northern rap music mac dre RIP c-bo x-raided old lynch im even feelin the whole hyphyee movment foe real LA REALLY AINT WORRIED BOUT THAT SHIT WE GOT WORSE THINGS TO WORRY BOUT FOE REAL.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » December 24th, 2005, 10:49 pm

this comeing from someone from the allmighty sourthen cali but when you go to northen cali it's all fuccen love nothing but geeting money and fuccen with fine ass bitches northen cali got the best weed, x, and bitches leaVE YOUR chuccs at home cuzz when you in the bay you got to stay dougie fresh at all times, yadda I mean much love to the yay area, oh yea and them niggas love to fight, so get fresh and stay ready when you in the bay it's nothing yadda oh boy!! I love visiting the bay it's the southren cali get away.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 24th, 2006, 1:20 am

wus going down nowadays in eso(eastside oakland) & richmond parts of the yay area?

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » September 26th, 2007, 9:02 pm

These fools are stupid. SF, Oakland small...? Just cuz LA is one big ass spread out suburb doesn't make it all crazy big and shit.

FOr these uneducated fools, take a peice the size of SF of the most densely populated area of LA and compare it to the population of SF. Enough said idiots. What LA has 5,000 people per square mile while SF has 20,000 people per square mile? Do you follow me fools or are you that bad at math? Do you know what population density is? People closer in proximity in the Bay.

Just cuz they decided to make the city limits of LA hella wide doesn't mean shit.. FUckin San fernando Valley has nothing in commone with South LA, so why not make them seperate cities foos? If you wanted to do LA style BS, we could of called the area including and between SF, Oak-town, and San Jose, just San Francisco and that shit would be 6 million people dogg, so bigger than LA's 3 million. Besides foolio, you know that LA proper is the only city in LA county that has over a million heads, the next biggest city is Long Beach which is the same size as Oaktown pretty much.

The Bay Area metro Area has like 8 million ppl, LA metro is like 10 million... whoopty doop, they are both big but we have more heads jammed in a smaller area instead of in one big crappy suburb.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 7th, 2007, 12:12 pm

oakland is NOT small

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 7th, 2007, 12:15 pm

Individual wrote:I personally respect the bay

they didnt hop on this L.A shit like the rest of these lames

they stuck with there own shit and i respect them for it

but places like the east coast hating on L.A..i wont even speak on..cuzz you go out there and you see mutha fuckas in red or blue Chucks and dickies now..so what does that tell u?
thats cuz the whole bay area been in this game since the early days, way before the black panthers oakland was crackin, and still is, like quik said
"

We did a show up in oakland
And niggas was kicken up sand
To them banging ain't nothing new
And slanging ain't nothing new
And for every nigga we done shot, they done shot two
Straight through and long since the sixties before I was born
Families of young niggas mourn
So I'm just letting you know
That if you plan to take a trip to the bay
Keep your hand on the clip"

cbo woods
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbo woods » October 7th, 2007, 6:06 pm

if you not no fake ass nigga you can go any where and fit n thats what seperates the lames from the real a lame gonna have problems where ever he go whether its the bay,la,detroit,ny niggas best partners be from somewhere else not just the hood or coast or whatever iam sure its some la niggas that would get down 4 a bay nigga if thats his dog niggas need to get off that he from there iam from here shit i know a lot of niggas that dont fuck with they hood cuz niggas aint shit me personaly i fuck with niggas that got sense and want something out of life and u can be from anywhere most niggas just out here doing dumb shit and fuckin up other niggas lifes, fuck the hood or whatever if its gonna fuck yo life.The new puttin n work"stay outta jail chase dreams and get that Bread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dstrm3

Unread post by dstrm3 » November 8th, 2007, 11:52 am

MrYayo wrote:Ive never seen anybody except the Northerner's hate L.A.
I guess others have hate against L.A but ive never seen any.
Everybody hates Cali period because we got this gangsta thing down packed and personally I aint got no beef with the Bay but them Sureno's and Norte's don't get along that's 4 sho. But like old boy said it's all California Love

OBG GUSTO

Unread post by OBG GUSTO » November 30th, 2007, 10:06 am

it was basically started by this filipino named nump who said some bullshyt in a video interview on westcoastrydaz.com

i think he got jumped by the grapes c-cuz of that

but for the most part everybody i know in La is cool with the Bay
but if a nigga from the Bay want to front on his cutties down the river we'll give his ass the good news

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 30th, 2007, 4:38 pm

OBG GUSTO wrote:it was basically started by this filipino named nump who said some bullshyt in a video interview on westcoastrydaz.com

i think he got jumped by the grapes c-because of that

but for the most part everybody i know in La is cool with the Bay
but if a nigga from the Bay want to front on his cutties down the river we'll give his ass the good news

real L.A. muthafukkas always in the bay in the rich or the town around that muthafukka knowin people, nortenos though dont know shit about L.A. and when they hear it they be askin all these weird ass questions "are there a lot of surenos there?!" n mess :lol:

bgpride1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgpride1 » December 26th, 2007, 9:48 am

never die inside wrote:I lived in LA and the yay, n ill be straight up honest, when u get sick of the bangin, frontin shiet, and just need a breathe of fresh smoke, the yay is a koo place.

What u cats dont know is that the rest of the US don't give a fu-- if LA n yay got a rivalry. They hate us equally cus we got too many minorities, and we aint puttin the white man on top.

latez.
Thats real talk I started in SD to LA to the Bay and some parts and people dont like the whole LA Crip thang is what it is . In the 80s and 90s LA was all crip this crip that, Rappers, Actors everything, Dope on the streets whatever.I think thats what got this whole Sur- mexican thang goin to, Bloods and Crips gettin all the headlines.Some niggas from the Yay didnt get the national headlines and be puttin in work also.So some started hatin on LA so cal cats others made money with LA cats.Ive been around many Oakland brothas and they shit anit weak beleive me,its different money and dope beefs, SF also.I think the east coast is weak and fake ass fuck hatin LA but copying that shit also, on they nuts.Cali niggas all on the east doin whatever they want and nobody aint doin shit. The Bay aint on nobodys nuts.If you aint from Cali dont bang crip or blood or norte or sureno. Stop hatin and get off Calis dick.

dstrm3

Unread post by dstrm3 » December 26th, 2007, 1:19 pm

That's real shit, all these mutha fuccers on the Eastcoast bangin now that they see niggaz really aint trippin the way they used 2 about B's and C's. they all pussy if u ask me. Copy cat ass niggaz tryna be down, cuz if they came out here on the bullhit they be on out here they wouldn
't make it off the bus. Real shit aint no such thing as a blood or crip outside of California if u ask me.

dstrm3

Unread post by dstrm3 » December 29th, 2007, 12:25 pm

Nigga what OG's u talkin 2? U must not kno no real OG's, All the OG's I kno from Hoover, 60's, Swans, Families and wherevr else kno the deal. Them niggas treat gangs like a fad. When n actuality they started out as mo of a bond between friends. Everybody had the same goal, protect they hood and watch out 4 they people. Now the games all fucced up, bloods killin bloods and vice versa. Where do u c leadership n a man that'll tell on his homie. Don't come at me with that bull cuz I kno the deal nigga, I can tell u aint knowin what's up. I never once said killin makes anybody harder then they is (listen and read), but tru leadership aint defined by somebody who follows someone else's cause. It's defined by makin yo on. And by them doin what they doin, it makes the copy of the orginal. I kno people on the Eastcoast that laugh at niggaz tryna bang out there cuz they don't kno y they doin it. They do it just 2 do it, and that's not what it's about. All my family bang a lot are from the same hood. That shit aint just happen it was destiny, California destiny. All im sayin is that's ours and it wasn't made 2 be played with it's tooken serious where im from. I dont know about u. So don't question my leadership nigga u don't kno me from shit squat, if u think they so tight how they do it, then move 2 New York!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 30th, 2007, 12:33 am

ohthurtywon wrote:Yeah the game is messed up and i never question your leadership because i know there isn't any. Point being made was if you create something do not get upset if it spreads. There are Mexican Mafia all over the US and obviously the founders didnt do time in all prisons but still they remain "official." There are people messing up the game and some are taking it serious and risking their lives for their hood just like in Cali. I dont know where the telling part came from but that sounds personal and not my problem. Violence is not fake, stats are not made up, and people are dying for what they do not own. I mean we can go on and on but you and I know whats happening and the only people that care is other blacks. Niggaz dying never been considered a problem on the white mans agenda. PS T.Rodgers got pix of B's And C's on his page from the East.

RIP to the 10,000 plus that lost their lives for nothing.

that mess is up at 20-30 thousand homie, if you count all the people that are locked up for the rest of their lives its a lot more