Stockton gang sweep, Loc Town Crips

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Stockton gang sweep, Loc Town Crips

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 6th, 2007, 12:56 pm

More than 30 people arrested in Stockton gang sweep
The Associated Press

STOCKTON

Key leaders of a Cambodian street gang suspected in multiple killings and a nationwide drug trafficking operation were arrested Wednesday morning as part of the state's largest gang bust this year, California Attorney General Jerry Brown said.

The head of the Stockton-based Loc Town Crips and about 30 other alleged gang members were taken into custody on suspicion of multiple weapons and drug offenses, as well as probation and other violations, according to the Attorney General's Office. Authorities also seized 26 firearms, including three paramilitary-style assault weapons.

One alleged gang member previously was arrested for homicide as part of the six-month investigation, authorities said.

Loc Town Crips members have participated in four drive-by shootings in Stockton since January and operate drug and gun trafficking networks stretching from California to Rhode Island, Brown said.

"Today's major take down ends the reign of one of the most sophisticated and vicious gangs operating in California today," Brown said.

The Loc Town Crips identify with the label LTC and the color blue, and many of the gang's 100 members speak both English and Khmer, Brown said. Members often used commercial package services to deliver methamphetamine, ecstasy and marijuana, and routed the drug proceeds to pay for weapons they used in drive-by shootings targeting rival gangs.

Agents from the state Department of Justice coordinated the sweep, with help from the San Joaquin County District Attorney's Office, the Stockton Police Department, the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office and other agencies.

http://www.pe.com/ap_news/California/CA ... 552C.shtml

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 6th, 2007, 1:19 pm

damn they hit my man hood up.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 6th, 2007, 1:23 pm

Christina is there a chance that they released a list of names of the dudes they booked.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 6th, 2007, 1:28 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:Christina is there a chance that they released a list of names of the dudes they booked.

That press release was only about 15 mins ago. There may be more to follow. But you can keep checking and see if there are further press releases on this. Also check the Stockton PD website.

Here is a link for the City of Stocktons press releases

http://www.stocktongov.com/news/index.cfm
Last edited by Christina Marie on June 6th, 2007, 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 6th, 2007, 1:34 pm

which Stockton PD website.
i cant seem to find the official one.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » June 6th, 2007, 1:57 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:which Stockton PD website.
i cant seem to find the official one.
I looked on it and didnt see anything but here it is

http://www.stocktongov.com/Police/

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 6th, 2007, 2:26 pm

shit crazy
my brother be with them when he go visit cali and a couple of them dudes be with us when they come to philly.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 6th, 2007, 6:47 pm

I heard LTC were made by ABZ.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 7:04 pm

NikexCortez wrote:I heard LTC were made by ABZ.
is dis the set that youngwun and u were talkin about in the Bloods thread?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 6th, 2007, 8:06 pm

aint most of these gangs just like homemade gangs and shit? not crips/bloods that acutually started the shit up?

personally i consider that bein a buster

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 6th, 2007, 8:06 pm

Shox112 wrote:
is dis the set that youngwun and u were talkin about in the Bloods thread?
thats OBZ or OLBZ or someshit

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 6th, 2007, 8:07 pm

oh and where im at there is supposedly like a fukkin gang gang gang like a billion asians claimin crip gangs homie, shit is ridiculous tho

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 6th, 2007, 8:32 pm

^^ What city you from and what set you from?

LTC were made by ABZ and ABZ came from the Crip city of Long Beach. Call em fake Crips or whatever but Cambodians got that ruthless reputation and aint no Black Crip gang in Long Beach checkin em.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 9:10 pm

NikexCortez wrote:^^ What city you from and what set you from?

LTC were made by ABZ and ABZ came from the Crip city of Long Beach. Call em fake Crips or whatever but Cambodians got that ruthless reputation and aint no Black Crip gang in Long Beach checkin em.
WOW WHAT'S with the DEFENSE HOMIE...IM A TELL U LIKE DIS, the DUBS AND INSANES DONT CONSIDER THEM A FACTOR AND TO BE REAL THEY ARE JUST ALLOWED TO EXIST BY THE REAL LOC's IN the LBC...ONLY BECAUSE OF the MUTUAL ENEMY the LONGOS...AND TO BE REAL ABZ DONT GOTTA HEAVY REP HALF OF ANYBODY GANGBANGIN NEVER HEARD OF 'EM EVEN INSIDE OF LONG BEACH, TRUST ME WE GOTTA HOOD IN LONG BEACH (THERE's GRAPES ALL OVER the E/S OF LONG BEACH AND ALL OVER the NORTH ESPECIALLY the CARMELITOES AND the ATLANTIC APT.'s RIGHT OFF OF MARKET NEAR the 99 cent STORE)

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 6th, 2007, 9:17 pm

Dawg ABZ are my enemies but even though I state the truth. Cambodian gangs aint a factor to black gangs coz we aint got beef with yall. When we get locked up Blacks and Others(asians) roll together if anythin crack. So if you gonna say we not a factor dont forget to mention we not a factor against the blacks. The Longos damn well no us and consider us a factor. I dont kno how long Grapes been in the LBC but Cambodians set up shop there since the 80s and Cambodian bangin has dropped dramatically and thats a good thing.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 6th, 2007, 9:19 pm

Thats bull...aint nobody heard of ABZ. LOL. Even the Rollin 60s from south central hearda ABZ.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 9:25 pm

I aint until I came across some on PCH a year and a half ago

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 9:27 pm

well i could agree witchu there then they aint a factor against blacks but I have heard of Asian Crips from Westminister doing some Home Invasion Robbery sh*t some years baccc i think they was Vietnamese tho'

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 9:27 pm

Shox112 wrote:well i could agree witchu there then they aint a factor against blacks but I have heard of Asian Crips from Westminister doing some Home Invasion Robbery sh*t some years baccc i think they was Vietnamese tho'
I meant agree witchu as in clicccin up in the penn

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 6th, 2007, 9:35 pm

Of course u havent run into em coz yo hood all the way in watts or wutever...when ABZ are in the LBC...Yea you say ya got a hood up in the LBC now but still why would Cambodians even wanna mess with yall. Yall aint even got anythin to do with us. Yall black folk on here actin like the world revolves around yall sayin we aint a factor n shit. I dont even care though this is the internet I aint gotta prove nothin or say nothin but if you wanna know somethin ask our ESE or even asian/islander enemies bout us.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 9:52 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Of course u havent run into em coz yo hood all the way in watts or wutever...when ABZ are in the LBC...Yea you say ya got a hood up in the LBC now but still why would Cambodians even wanna mess with yall. Yall aint even got anythin to do with us. Yall black folk on here actin like the world revolves around yall sayin we aint a factor n shit. I dont even care though this is the internet I aint gotta prove nothin or say nothin but if you wanna know somethin ask our ESE or even asian/islander enemies bout us.
Look homie u doin a lil much I said I heard of them a year and a half ago and DONT TRY AND FRONT AND ACT LIKE ITS ALL GRAVY IN BETWEEN ASIANS AND blacks WHEN ITS NOT DATS PART OF WHAT STARTED the SECOND WATTS RIOTS...you betta look up Latasha Harlins homie before u come at me like that...

YEA WE GOTTA HOOD IN LONG BEACH AND NIGGAZ AND ERRY BODY ELSE KNOW IT...BUT U KEEP TALKIN OUT YA ASS AND TRYIN TO PROVE SUMTHIN AFTER I ACKNOWLEGED U AINT A GOOD IDEA, I guess dis is big news for yall LMFAO...u betta checcc the record and seen how many times my hood been mentioned...AND TO BE REAL WITCHU UNTIL ANY OF THEM ASIAN GANGS ARE RANKED YALL AINT EVEN A FACTOR...

Like I said I heard of SOS, Royals, Scottsdale Pirus, Samoan Bounty Hunnaz but I guess them the hard hittaz AMONGST Yall...I guess ya hood or even ya enemies dont even ring a bell if u gotta repeat ya self

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 10:01 pm

dont even lemme forget about the samoan WSP's

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 6th, 2007, 10:09 pm

I aint tryna act like nothin is koo. Im just statin facts and I careless about what a forum or the news gotta say. I mostly say Cambodians instead of other asians for a reason. Its the cambodians who popped off the war between asians/islanders against the eses. If u wanna talk about statistics look up the gang wars of Cambodians in the LBC. I careless what other gangs do, what that gotta do with me? About the watts riots, what does that gotta do with me also? I aint korean. Plus if I was, so what, you cant blame the whole race and even bring that up in an argument coz it got nothin to do with what we talkin about. And yea this lil news clippin aint shit to me. I dont care about these foos, if anythin they could be enemies to. About that rankin shit man you really care what others be thinkin. My peoples gives a fuck what anybody thinks we do what we do.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 10:15 pm

NikexCortez wrote:I aint tryna act like nothin is koo. Im just statin facts and I careless about what a forum or the news gotta say. I mostly say Cambodians instead of other asians for a reason. Its the cambodians who popped off the war between asians/islanders against the eses. If u wanna talk about statistics look up the gang wars of Cambodians in the LBC. I careless what other gangs do, what that gotta do with me? About the watts riots, what does that gotta do with me also? I aint korean. Plus if I was, so what, you cant blame the whole race and even bring that up in an argument coz it got nothin to do with what we talkin about. And yea this lil news clippin aint shit to me. I dont care about these foos, if anythin they could be enemies to. About that rankin shit man you really care what others be thinkin. My peoples gives a fu-- what anybody thinks we do what we do.
IF DATS the CASE YOU WOULDNT BE PUSHIN SO HARD FOR RECOGNITION, U JUST CONTRADICTIN YO'SELF AND AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED YOU AINT A LOC, AND LIKE I SAID YALL AINT HEARD OF BECAUSE YALL AINT RECOGNIZED AS REAL CRIPS...HAVE YALL WENT TO ANY REAL CRIP MEETINGS??? DATS the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YALL AND the SAMOANS THEY ARE KNOWN TO ATTEND MEETINGS....TELL ME WHY the S.O.S., ROYALS, WSP, SCOTTSDALE, AND BH ARE KNOWN AND YALL AINT...IT AINT CUZ YALL Black ITS CUZ YALL AINT RECOGNIZED AS RIDAZ

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 10:16 pm

HELL EVEN PARK VILLAGE SAMOANS BE PUTTIN IN THEY WORK

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 10:17 pm

BUT I AINT TRIPPIN IF U FEEL U A RIDA DO WHAT IT DO DONT TELL US ABOUT IT AND QUESTION OTHER NIGGAZ FOR EXAMPLE WHEN U ASKED PISTOLSLANGA, HE WOULD KNOW WAY MO' ABOUT CRIPPIN THAN U WOULD

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 10:18 pm

PLEASE DROP the CRIP AFTER YA HOOD NAME IF "WE" DONT MATTER

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 6th, 2007, 10:27 pm

the hell I aint no Crip lol. Man what does bein a rider gotta do with attending C or B meetings. Them Nazis are known to murk, are they allowed to attend the meetings to? haha you shulda just mentioned the real B n C shit. Thats their business for wanting to claim it. And like I said before, I think they just claim the colors coz of the neighborhood they came from. You cant argue that they came from THE HOOD. I understand why yall say they not real and Im not argueing with that. But even though, yall already know why they claimin it. We have our own politics so we have our own meetings, simple as that.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 10:29 pm

NikexCortez wrote:the hell I aint no Crip lol. Man what does bein a rider gotta do with attending C or B meetings. Them Nazis are known to murk, are they allowed to attend the meetings to? haha you shulda just mentioned the real B n C shit. Thats their business for wanting to claim it. And like I said before, I think they just claim the colors coz of the neighborhood they came from. You cant argue that they came from THE HOOD. I understand why yall say they not real and Im not argueing with that. But even though, yall already know why they claimin it. We have our own politics so we have our own meetings, simple as that.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :wink: :wink: :wink: :? :? :? whateva cuz do what u do

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 6th, 2007, 10:39 pm

Will do...And them SOS made a hood called the Suisidles in Long Beach. Their clicked up with the Cambodian crip gangs up there, holla at em if u really wanna kno if Cambodians put it down or not.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 6th, 2007, 10:49 pm

Aight, and if they tell me whats up then Im a truthfully respect game

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 7th, 2007, 3:51 am

from what i was told thats true.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”