Stockton gang sweep, Loc Town Crips

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
User avatar
Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2189
Joined: September 13th, 2006, 12:08 am
Location: Watts

Unread post by Shox112 » June 18th, 2007, 11:49 am

TeeKay wrote:
Shox112 wrote:AND U NEVER ANSWERED ME THIS HOW COME THE SAMOANS AND TONGANS ARE RECOGNIZED AND YALL AINT???
Ima poly, but maybe its cos blacks feel more simliarity with them?
yeah its cuz polynesians struggles THROUGHOUT HISTORY with IMPERIALISM AND the LIKE HAS BEEN SIMILAR TO Black's SO SAMOAN AND TONGAN GANGS ARE RECOGNIZED AND NOBODY TRIPS

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 18th, 2007, 2:26 pm

LcBwC wrote:
Long Beach is a bigger city, rates are going to be smaller because there are more people to spilt it between. Apples and Oranges.
^^ So you from Insanes...Arent yall koo or allied with TRG? I heard ABZ and 20s was koo or allied or someshit but they beefin now.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 18th, 2007, 2:31 pm

What is imperialism? Can anybody give me a good example of what it is?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » June 18th, 2007, 2:43 pm

According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperialism, Whites are also involved in imperialism. A Shox what you mean "AND the LIKE HAS BEEN SIMILAR TO" ?

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » June 18th, 2007, 11:25 pm

NikexCortez wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
Long Beach is a bigger city, rates are going to be smaller because there are more people to spilt it between. Apples and Oranges.
^^ So you from Insanes...Arent yall koo or allied with TRG? I heard ABZ and 20s was koo or allied or someshit but they beefin now.
Nah Insanes and TRG claim eachother K, except im not sure if theres been any deaths between em, trg is cool with 20s, SOS and ABZ are pretty tight but SOS is against TRG as well.

CityByTheSea
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: December 17th, 2006, 11:12 am
Location: Fresno

Unread post by CityByTheSea » June 19th, 2007, 1:26 pm

Haven't heard of any deaths between TRG and ICG also...I know TRG smoked one a Insane awhile back over some drug shit...but dude survived.ABZ is real cool with SOS,and FamBam.Since SOS have or had beef with ICG...does that mean they also beef with YFC?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1017
Joined: June 3rd, 2004, 12:10 pm
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach
Location: Long Beach, CA

Unread post by LcBwC » June 19th, 2007, 4:51 pm

TeeKay wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:
LcBwC wrote:
Long Beach is a bigger city, rates are going to be smaller because there are more people to spilt it between. Apples and Oranges.
^^ So you from Insanes...Arent yall koo or allied with TRG? I heard ABZ and 20s was koo or allied or someshit but they beefin now.
Nah Insanes and TRG claim eachother K, except im not sure if theres been any deaths between em, trg is cool with 20s, SOS and ABZ are pretty tight but SOS is against TRG as well.
I cant think of any deaths off top but there have been situations.

GettinThatDojshaBoi
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: March 22nd, 2004, 7:58 pm

Unread post by GettinThatDojshaBoi » July 1st, 2007, 12:15 am

"cant fucc with me, O P G C, oak park gangsta crip,letum know niggaaa.."

"niggas talkin bout the pimpin talkin bout they gang bangin,talkin and words slangin,but cuzz they aint walkin,can you rep yo hood like me, and put it down like, throw it up like me, and live and die for your street"

they rappers too, i guess them boys really livin what they spitt..look them up on soundclic

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » July 1st, 2007, 12:08 pm


2faced
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 28
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 1:18 am
Location: underneath

Unread post by 2faced » July 22nd, 2007, 5:41 am

when it all boils down... only god can judge you.

get with the program homies... humans thrive for power... respect... money and all that goods.

honestly i dont know why alot of you talk about certain racial groups like you know the deal with it.
haha some preschool shit.

in the eyes of the law... bangers are all the same

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 105
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 5:51 pm
Location: 562

Unread post by 562booney » September 30th, 2007, 7:16 pm

pistolslanga wrote:homie, imma break this down to ya, thing is, this crip and blood shit is apart of african-american history, foreal, this shit was started because of some real shit, you know how ese's got MS-13, Surenos, runnin around, theyre MEXICAN gangs, predominantly mexican, sure there are other races that will come in with them, bang with them and ride with them... Same with Crips and Bloods, black gangs, predominantly black, but there will be asians that join a set, and shit. My thing is, why did asians come here, and start #%@& with black gangs, start copying them, why not make your own asian gangs? dudes came in and set up shop and took up a title of crip or blood like it was nothing, what pisses me off is i know a couple ABZ/ "loc-town" crips who are filipino/asian, and these kids run around sayin "ay potna, ay nigga whats up daaawg, sup nigggaaaaa!", most asians walk around sayin nigga, what the #%@& is wrong with yall? just some #%@& copy cat's who picked this shit up and started to dress up like gangstas, and now theyre killing and getting into drug shit, that dont make em real homie... thing is in LBC 20s or insanse's is like whateva you know, these muthafukkas aint getting recognized by real crip gangs because they aint real. the #%@& you talkin bout you aint givin a #%@& about what a black dude thinks or a black crip thinks, homie this shit crip/blood shit is BLACK GANGS. you muthafukkas come in acting like you all some real gangstas and hustlas, runnin around sayin nigga all the time. my point is these asian crip gangs werent start by a real crip, or recognized by real crips/bloods, just came in picked up the name and started recruiting people.


"s. Yall black folk on here actin like the world revolves around yall sayin we aint a factor n shit."

THIS SHIT IS A BLACK GANG, YOUR TRYING TO BANG SHIT THAT IS ALL BLACK. OF COURSE the #%@& shit revolves around black's because this crip/blood shit is black gangs.


and i seen ABZ, they got an identity crisis foreal, these muthafukkas dress up like straight up cholo's, cortez on their feet, hairnets and shit, their pendletons top button buttoned up only, but walk around sayin sup nigga!!!

and i know some kid who supposedly kicks it with "loc-town" crips, he always dressed up in chucks saggin and walkin around sayin nigga, cuhhhhhhz, actin like he black.

and then you got some asian clicks around here that dress up like gangstas and say sup niggga!1

fact is, yall aint ever gonna get recognized as real crips/bloods, and real ridaz, by real muthafukkas, come at me with "i dont giva #%@&", well you should because you prolly banging this black gang shit.

i dont got any hate for asians, i just hate these muthafukkas that come in here, set up a shop pick up a name and act like theyre black, and dress up like gangstas, and try to bang.
i think asian gangs who bang red and blue is just a disgrace to yall aisan people, thats why TRG and CBC don't bang red or blue, they got their own colors set, TRG Grey rags, and CBC are white rags, those are the true asian gangst..haha..TRG and CBC are the only gangs that don't copy black people.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 105
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 5:51 pm
Location: 562

Unread post by 562booney » September 30th, 2007, 7:26 pm

pistolslanga wrote:who i DO respect, is TRG, aiight, they do their own thing, unlike these asians who rep crip/blood sets when they aint even recognized as real by real crip/blood sets.
True, and CBC too, those the only sets that don't rep crip or blood.

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 1st, 2007, 3:00 pm

^^ Homie I know you already knowin some CBC bang colors. Some of the ones outside of Long Beach be crippin.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 105
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 5:51 pm
Location: 562

Unread post by 562booney » October 2nd, 2007, 5:21 pm

yea homie the 1 that be banging out of LB be crippin doesn't know the true colors of CBC..lolz..i've heard Lynn Mass and Philly CBC be bangin Crip, Cali and Texas CBC are white rags..

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2277
Joined: April 18th, 2006, 10:32 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there
Location: home or something

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » October 2nd, 2007, 5:52 pm

Philly CBC just rep the Clan i think, but i'm not sure though cuz they dont got numbers like the other sets.
I do know TRG is on a fuckin surge right now in philly, dudes just puttin everybody on the set.
SP turning into little long beach.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 105
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 5:51 pm
Location: 562

Unread post by 562booney » October 2nd, 2007, 11:57 pm

my bad, cuz on myspace i've seen some of the CBC members in philly was saying "cuz" and flossing the blue rags..lolz..i guess they musta know the colors rags of CBC by now..i've heard Philly TRG are getting crazy like long beach TRG..haha..Philly is going to be the next long beach in SP..muahahaha.

User avatar
YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 313
Joined: April 1st, 2004, 11:09 pm
Location: Long Beach Evil East Side
Contact:

Unread post by YearZero » October 15th, 2007, 3:37 am

562booney wrote:yea homie the 1 that be banging out of LB be crippin doesn't know the true colors of CBC..lolz..i've heard Lynn Mass and Philly CBC be bangin Crip, Cali and Texas CBC are white rags..
Houston,Tx CBC are White raggers,Dallas,Tx CBC are Blue raggers.CBC started off as Crips by members of TRG. You from LB? Then you should know CBC and TRG are worst enemies...Even TRG and ABZ could get along.But when it comes to TRG and CBC...its funk on site. In Stockton, CBC and TRG are like butt buddies...they live in the same apartment complex,share the same beef and started a "Crazy Raskal" gay/lesbian friendship alliance. :)

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » October 15th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Do CBC and ABZ in LB beef?

User avatar
YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 313
Joined: April 1st, 2004, 11:09 pm
Location: Long Beach Evil East Side
Contact:

Unread post by YearZero » October 15th, 2007, 2:11 pm

CBC beef with everybody in LB.

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 105
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 5:51 pm
Location: 562

Unread post by 562booney » October 16th, 2007, 3:19 pm

YearZero wrote:
562booney wrote:yea homie the 1 that be banging out of LB be crippin doesn't know the true colors of CBC..lolz..i've heard Lynn Mass and Philly CBC be bangin Crip, Cali and Texas CBC are white rags..
Houston,Tx CBC are White raggers,Dallas,Tx CBC are Blue raggers.CBC started off as Crips by members of TRG. You from LB? Then you should know CBC and TRG are worst enemies...Even TRG and ABZ could get along.But when it comes to TRG and CBC...its funk on site. In Stockton, CBC and TRG are like butt buddies...they live in the same apartment complex,share the same beef and started a "Crazy Raskal" gay/lesbian friendship alliance. :)

i've been knowing TRG and CBC are enemies...back then they used to get along against the asian ckrabz like ABZ, EFCC and ST did u heard about that big rumble fight at park 7?...CBC and TRG was clicked going against ABZ EFCC and ST..now is EBK every body killa..TRG hate crips and bloods same ass CBC they hate crips and bloods, the CBC in LB..i know out of state some CBC bang crips which they don't know that CBC are white rags..those the only two asian gangs that don't bang crips or blood..i don' care about Stockton cuz im more concern in long beach homies.

CityByTheSea
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: December 17th, 2006, 11:12 am
Location: Fresno

Unread post by CityByTheSea » October 16th, 2007, 6:52 pm

CBC mainly hates TRG.I could name a bunch of TRG that hang around with Crips...Even ur homie "Kmao" use to kick it with a Sui Town,you might hate bloods...but some of ur homies sure love wearing red.Also,one of your o.g threw a party for ABZ at his house a couple months ago.Better start checking a bunch of ur homies...starting off with your O.Gs cuz they be kickin it with Asian Crips alot then you could check some of ur homegirls for marrying them "Crabs",and then start checkin the b.gs...cuz they some hood hoppers.

Back to LTC....They had Stoccton TRG on check.I knew two of those dudes that was arrested..."Spade" and "Craig."

JAYCHU10
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: March 7th, 2009, 2:41 am
What city do you live in now?: HOUSTON TEXAS

Re:

Unread post by JAYCHU10 » April 3rd, 2009, 2:07 am

pistolslanga wrote:
CityByTheSea wrote:Oak Park is ABZ's apartments...LTC first began as "Loc Town" then somebody added the "Crip" later.LTC is ABZ's juniors...thats why althought LTC is alot bigger then ABZ in Stockton....ABZ still checks em if they mess up,matter of fact...ABZ even shot up LTC for causing so much problems.

I use to kick it with Insanes,YFC and a dude from 20s...I say "cuzz" and "nigga" around them...they don't seem to have a problem with it.Don't know if they consider us some real Crips....but they know my homies are some riders though.

I think pistolslanga is a weenie...talking about Asian gangs in the bay are wannabes...Theres articles from the news about San Jose's CWA...but I haven't came across on anything about San Jose's Seven Tree(sp?) Crips.
oh my #%@& god, do you not read the #%@& text? ASIAN BLOOD AND CRIP GANGS, REPEAT BLOOD

AND

CRIP.

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT ASIAN GANGS IN GENERAL

ASIAN BLOOD

AND CRIP

REPEAT

BLOOD

AND CRIP

IN THE #%@& BAY

AINT HAPPENIN

ASK A REAL MUTHAFUKKA FROM L.A., ASK SHOX, ANY MUTHAFUKKA, THEY SOME FAKES.
e="pistolslanga"]
LcBwC wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
LcBwC wrote:My logic is your making excuses as to why they started banging colors...your dissing crips/bdogs and making excuses for cambodians...like they were tricked.hahaha.
me??? I dont have a pro'lem with em bangin but when they put a c or a b at the end of they hood is the pro'lem
Nah not you. Im talking about other dude. My stance is the same...bang but why get on Crips/bdog. Hes making excuses like they were tricked or forced to do it. C plenty of influxes of different cultures in the US and they dont turn to banging Crip or whatever. They get their own ish.
hes just tryna make up excuses, fact is asians glorify this shit...well most of them, and thats real.

even if they aint bangin crip/blood, youll see them dress up with khakis chucks n shit, sayin loc, dawg, blood....

Truth of the MATTER IS.. WHO GIVES A FUC WHO COPYED WHO.. EVERYBODY IN AMERICA ITSELF GOT THE CHANCE TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE BOUT BANGING OR NOT. AND WHO GIVES A FUC IF U BLACK WHITE ASIAN HISPANIC ARABIAN CLAIMING A CERTIAN GANG..I SEEN A HISPANIC CLAIMING BLOOD ON AN ACTUAL COMPTON SET AND HE WAS RECOGNIZE AS IT.. JUST CAUSE THESE ASIAN BKOYS CLAIMING THEY CRIPS AND THE REAL CRIP RIDERS WONT RECOGNIZE THEM AS BEING CRIPS CAUSE THEY MOTHAFUCIN ASIAN ITS CALLED DISCRIMINATING.. "AND YEA I REALLY DONT KNOW THE ACTUAL DETAILS BOUT THEM JUST JOCCING THE CRIPS AND BLOODS NAME OUT OF THE BLUE.. MAKES THEM SOUND HELLA FUCIN WEAK" BUT YOU GOT TO HANDLE TO THESE ASIAN BKOYZ, THEY KILLED, DIED.. AND PUT IN WERK FOR THEIR SET.. THEY PROBABLY DID PLENTY OF SHIT THAT U DONT EVEN KNOW OF. WHAT IF THEY BEEN RECOGNIZED with THE OGZ OF THE CRIPS IN LBC JUST LIKE WHAT THAT OTHA GUY SAID AND THE REST WONT RECOGNIZE THEM CAUSE THEY ASIANS.. PEOPLE JUST HATING THE FACT NOWADAY THIS SHIT IS GOING DIFFERENT.. LIKE HOW DID IT FEEL WHEN U BLACKS HAD TO SIT IN THE BAC OF THE BUS IN 60S "LIKE SHIT RIGHT". AND U BLACKS WANTED TO STAY IN AMERICA CAUSE U LOVE THE COUNTRY? GUESS WHAT MOST OF THE *NIKKAZ* AS I SAY I THINK U WOULD HATE THAT SAYING THAT TO MY FELLOW ASIANS.. LOVE THAT COLOR BLUE OR RED.. AND LOVE THE SWAG AND UNIFORM. WHAT THE FUC DO YOU WANT THESE ASIAN PEOPLE TO DO. LET THEM NOT HAVE GANGS AND JOIN A MOTHAFUCIN MATH CLUB? AND BE DISGRACED TO ALL ASIAN HUMANITY.."DISGRACED ONLY BY THEIR PHYSICAL WEAKNESS AND CHARACTER" YOU WANT THEM TO JOIN GANGS WHICH HAVE THEIR COUNTRY FLAG AROUND THEY HEAD LIKE A MOTHAFUCIN ASIAN VERSION OF A HIPPY.. AND START THROWING UP THEIR SET.. BY USING CHOPSTIX AND MAKING SIGN LANGUAGE OUT OF THEM.. WHAT THE FUC YOU WANT THEM TO DO.. CLAIM THE COLOR YELLOW FOR THEY SKIN SO THEY CAN BE MAKEN FUN OF AND CALL THEIR GANG A DERAGOTARY TERM WHICH I CAN MAKE UP ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW.. YELLOW PISS GANG!! DAMN STOP BITCHING BOUT THEM CLAIMING CRIPS OR BLOODS.. WHICH I KNOW THEY COULDVE USE A DIFFRENT NAME OTHER THEN CRIP OR BLOOD IN TO THEIR OWN GANG NAME.. BUT OTHER THEN THAT I KNOW U JUST HATING CAUSE THEY JOCIN AND PUTING WERK FOR THEY GANG. THEY MIGHTVE CHILLED with THE REAL OGZ AND HAD THEM RECOGNIZED AS REAL LOCCSTAS IS JUST U AND OTHER MOTHERFUCAS JUST HATIING AND IGNORING THE FACT THAT THESE ASIAN BKOYS LOVE WHAT THEY DO BY JOCCIN ON YALL SWAG.. AND KNOWING THE FULL KNOWLEDGE OF BEING A LOCCSTA.. AS OF NOW THEY HAVE A SET AND DEEP AS U CAN NEVER IMAGINE. THESE MOTHAFUCAS CALLING OUT BK LK RK.. LIKE THEY DOWN TO KILL THEY RIVAL GANGS.. SO IF THIS ASIAN BKOYZ REALLY SAYING SUWOOOP>>> KILLA!!! DO THEY MEAN THEY DOWN TO WAR WITH COMPTON BLOODS THE ORIGINALS BLACK BLOODS OF WHERE IT STARTED IT FROM.. AND YEA IT WOULD BE A LONG SHOT TO EVEN HAVE COMPTON BLOODS COMING BY ASIAN BKOYZ SET AND START SET TRIPPIN OR IT GOES THE OTHER WAY AROUND. OR HAS IT BEEN DONE. I DONT KNOW.. BUT SHITT ALL I GOTZ TO SAY THEY BANGED WITH KNOWN KNOWLEDGE OF THEM BANGING THE COLOR BLUE.. THEY PROBABLY ADOPTED IT AND CREATED THEY OWN STYLE OR KEPT IT ORIGINAL WHICH WAS TAUGHT TO THEM BY THE OGZ IUNO MUCH BOUT WHY THEY BANG AND WHAT KNOWLEDGE THEY HAVE TO EVEN BANG CRIPS AND BLOODS AND IF THEY WAS RECOGNIZED BY THE REAL OGZ OR NOT.. JUST STOP FUCIN BITCHING.. IF THEY DOWN THEY DOWN.. IF THEY FAKE THEY FAKE.. WHY DONT U JUST TEST THEIR FUCCIN NUTS IN THE REAL WORLD.. ONCE U SEE AN ASIAN GUY BLUED UP.. OR FLAMED UP.. JUST FUCIN GO UP TO HIM SAY BITCH WTF DO U BANG U BITCH WASS WIGGEr!#@$!

brick4byrd
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: April 16th, 2009, 4:00 am
What city do you live in now?: lynn

Re: Stockton gang sweep, Loc Town Crips

Unread post by brick4byrd » April 16th, 2009, 4:20 am

I'm Khmer and niggaz have no permission to call themself crips f. U c k that excuses.

brick4byrd
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: April 16th, 2009, 4:00 am
What city do you live in now?: lynn

Re: Stockton gang sweep, Loc Town Crips

Unread post by brick4byrd » April 16th, 2009, 4:45 am

Ignorant ass mothafuc. Kaz in here, makes Cambodian community looks bAd or misguided.Damn there,khmer peeps in here sounds like white boys Don't talk if you don't know about Bloods and Crips kause you sound stupid nigga calling the colors gay and saying black peeps dying over color,There mo to that than color is history for the oppression, I'm an proud ass khmer nigga but If you want regonition you should do meeting mothafuc. Ka,I feel what Pistols is saying he's on point I'm from the East coast and a lot of em cambodian sets are with B's and C's only few You gotta pay respect where Respect is due a lot of lifes was lost and what's popin with fake bloods set all over east coast?

brick4byrd
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: April 16th, 2009, 4:00 am
What city do you live in now?: lynn

Re: Stockton gang sweep, Loc Town Crips

Unread post by brick4byrd » April 16th, 2009, 5:12 am

I'm sick of cambodian niggas calling them self bloods and crips and disrespect the history of not knowing what it means, that's why they put y'all. West coast cambodians in with the white boys catergory Ayo your niggas need to know your shit network is the key my brotha fuc. Kin clowns on this. Your so called tough cambodian goons ain't. Scare nobody. Ayo. I'm khmer Ah. Khmoa kool with me.How come you live in Cali but No one regonize or Speak on khmer so call Original Bloods and loc town crips Original Bloods LOL! Nigga the blacks was the original and there sets doesn't say original where the fuc k is y'all O.Gs. go talk to T-Rogers He give you an pass to the hood and we are minority remember,plus Gang Banging is an Trend now.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 9:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re: Stockton gang sweep, Loc Town Crips

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 30th, 2009, 1:34 pm

brick4byrd wrote:I'm sick of cambodian niggas calling them self bloods and crips and disrespect the history of not knowing what it means, that's why they put y'all. West coast cambodians in with the white boys catergory Ayo your niggas need to know your shit network is the key my brotha fuc. Kin clowns on this. Your so called tough cambodian goons ain't. Scare nobody. Ayo. I'm khmer Ah. Khmoa kool with me.How come you live in Cali but No one regonize or Speak on khmer so call Original Bloods and loc town crips Original Bloods LOL! Nigga the blacks was the original and there sets doesn't say original where the fuc k is y'all O.Gs. go talk to T-Rogers He give you an pass to the hood and we are minority remember,plus Gang Banging is an Trend now.
You're a walking, talking contradiction homie. Please reread what you wrote and then come back and try again. Claiming we are a disgrace out here in LB for flagging up yet you all up in your post saying "nigga this and nigga that" "ayo"...
We all first or second generation Khmericans fool(i'm khmer/viet), we all influenced off where we lived fool or we gonna be fobby as hell.
We land in long beach what you expect us to do when we got the esses to the left of us, blacks to the right? Gotta do something.

Oh and all you fools claiming that the A ain't recognized by the true crips need to get you're facts straight. I'm not at liberty to discuss it on the internet, partly cuz I got nothing to prove and partly cuz I ain't trying to burn the spot but ABxZ didn't just suddenly wake up and go "Ok, we're cripping now".

And to those fools running their mouths a few pages back talking shit. Dude claiming grape street but spends more time on the internet talkin bout banging than he does puttin in work. You ain't from watts. Head down to Cherry Ave in LB or Vallerio Street in Van Nuys and tell the first asian you see he's not a real crip and let me know how that works out for you.

Game recognize game and cuz you punks aint recognizing us it's cuz you aint got game like us.

Big up to all the homies from the LTC.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 438
Joined: April 20th, 2009, 9:30 pm
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Re:

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 30th, 2009, 1:38 pm

NikexCortez wrote:I heard ABZ and 20s was koo or allied or someshit but they beefin now.
Depending on who you speak to this beef is squashed or it aint. 20s will say it's cool Van Nuys ABxZ says it ain't but those fools from VN ABxZ always trippin bout something lol.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 383
Joined: July 11th, 2008, 10:16 pm
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Re: Stockton gang sweep, Loc Town Crips

Unread post by spadeloc » June 15th, 2009, 1:21 pm

i dont know if they are factors or not but i know 20 years ago that had a national news broad cast about cambodian crips in long beach and i havent seeen anything like that on any other long beach gang since....hell theres only few gangs period who hass gottten tht type of attention period....they had to do something to get the national medias atttention

Xx209xXcrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 30
Joined: July 13th, 2009, 8:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Stockton

Re:

Unread post by Xx209xXcrip » July 14th, 2009, 1:18 am

562booney wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:homie, imma break this down to ya, thing is, this crip and blood shit is apart of african-american history, foreal, this shit was started because of some real shit, you know how ese's got MS-13, Surenos, runnin around, theyre MEXICAN gangs, predominantly mexican, sure there are other races that will come in with them, bang with them and ride with them... Same with Crips and Bloods, black gangs, predominantly black, but there will be asians that join a set, and shit. My thing is, why did asians come here, and start #%@& with black gangs, start copying them, why not make your own asian gangs? dudes came in and set up shop and took up a title of crip or blood like it was nothing, what pisses me off is i know a couple ABZ/ "loc-town" crips who are filipino/asian, and these kids run around sayin "ay potna, ay nigga whats up daaawg, sup nigggaaaaa!", most asians walk around sayin nigga, what the #%@& is wrong with yall? just some #%@& copy cat's who picked this shit up and started to dress up like gangstas, and now theyre killing and getting into drug shit, that dont make em real homie... thing is in LBC 20s or insanse's is like whateva you know, these muthafukkas aint getting recognized by real crip gangs because they aint real. the #%@& you talkin bout you aint givin a #%@& about what a black dude thinks or a black crip thinks, homie this shit crip/blood shit is BLACK GANGS. you muthafukkas come in acting like you all some real gangstas and hustlas, runnin around sayin nigga all the time. my point is these asian crip gangs werent start by a real crip, or recognized by real crips/bloods, just came in picked up the name and started recruiting people.


"s. Yall black folk on here actin like the world revolves around yall sayin we aint a factor n shit."

THIS SHIT IS A BLACK GANG, YOUR TRYING TO BANG SHIT THAT IS ALL BLACK. OF COURSE the #%@& shit revolves around black's because this crip/blood shit is black gangs.


and i seen ABZ, they got an identity crisis foreal, these muthafukkas dress up like straight up cholo's, cortez on their feet, hairnets and shit, their pendletons top button buttoned up only, but walk around sayin sup nigga!!!

and i know some kid who supposedly kicks it with "loc-town" crips, he always dressed up in chucks saggin and walkin around sayin nigga, cuhhhhhhz, actin like he black.

and then you got some asian clicks around here that dress up like gangstas and say sup niggga!1

fact is, yall aint ever gonna get recognized as real crips/bloods, and real ridaz, by real muthafukkas, come at me with "i dont giva #%@&", well you should because you prolly banging this black gang shit.

i dont got any hate for asians, i just hate these muthafukkas that come in here, set up a shop pick up a name and act like theyre black, and dress up like gangstas, and try to bang.

we stole crips and blood just like the west coast stole rap from east coast and made it all better

Old_man07
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 55
Joined: November 24th, 2007, 10:12 pm

Re: Stockton gang sweep, Loc Town Crips

Unread post by Old_man07 » August 12th, 2009, 7:19 pm

Interesting discussion.

Now it was asked several pages back why Tongans/Samoans and their sets are considered 'legit' Bloods and Crips (for the most part, if I am to believe what a poster said on another thread that some blacks were upset that some Samoans were doing their 'own thing' when hitting the penal system instead of going with their street affiliations). From an outsider's perspective, just take a look at where some of these gang's hoods are located.

For example, the Tongan Crips. They are located in Inglewood, surrounded by other B hoods (and other enemies). Same with the Park Village in Compton which has a lot of Samoans, right in South L.A. These gangs by default had to live or die with the Bloods and Crips that surrounded them, so how much more 'legit' can you get? You fight the same wars, fight the same cause, and in that environment there ain't no room for flakes or wanna bes.

Being a Blood or Crip isn't simply about how 'hard' you are or just taking the name by association. There is history behind it, and it does rub people the wrong way when any person claims the B or C label on a whim. What good is it to claim being a blood or crip, when you end up going to prison and wanting to be with the 'others' car? It could be far worse. What do you think would happen if a white guy or white gang claimed blood or crip, they'd get clowned on so hard here and everywhere else. A mexican blood or crip? I would assume it wouldn't be too pretty if he hit the pen though I assume they exist. And what about those other cross country Bloods and Crips, the six point star, Blood nation in New York, etc., I'm sure they have their share of getting clowned on. So it's not so much picking on asians here but just overall anyone claiming the B and C without any history to their gang.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: Stockton gang sweep, Loc Town Crips

Unread post by caliboi » May 30th, 2010, 9:58 am

dey shuld do gangland on dis gang

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”