Stockton gang sweep, Loc Town Crips

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 7th, 2007, 6:08 pm

i guess loc town crips are afterall bustas, ANNNND their dumbasses who are ridiculous because they are wannabe crips....which is sad because according to you crips and bloods arent real black gangs!

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 7th, 2007, 6:13 pm

thats true but most of us were traumatized by the war.. we didnt even have time to adjust to our new host country.. that was what i meant by saying it was "crazy".. i actually sympathize with what blacks are going through in this country.. whites have always been racist towards them and still are but in more subtle ways.. i do think whites a lot of times have a hidden agenda when it comes to dealing with minorities.. so in that sense, i sympathize what blacks are going through when they complain about racism..
LcBwC wrote:yall picked up something that was already in place tho...who cant do that? Its harder to start something from the root than to jump on something thats in place. As far as the fashion and fads go...I dont think that belongs to a certain group...its a state thing. Why even compare the struggle of African Americans and Cambodians? Its not the same.

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 7th, 2007, 6:22 pm

i dont know bout all that crip and blood stuff cuz im not from cali.
but the dudes i knew that was LTC was real dudes when talkin bout that handling yo shit type stuff.
they may not of repped that blue/red stuff the right way by yall standards but they got shit done.

Was they real Cs?
i dont know cuz im on the eastcoast

Did they handle they shit?
fah damn sure they did.

i agree with padevat thmei tho.
they shouldn't of picked up the crip stuff.
should have just kept it khmai.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 7th, 2007, 6:54 pm

padevat thmei wrote:i seriously havent heard or read any major battle going on between the insanes and chongos or the rollin 20s and chongos.. why dont yall ask a chongo who was their main enemies in the 90s. theyd tell you TRG. its only until now that the black and hispanic conflict has risen to a new level.. snoop dogg and them glamourized about the gang shootings in long beach but they never had any real major conflict with the eses..

heres a daz song about LBC.. he mentioned "watch for the eses,the cambodians and the blacks"..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WiF7hftceW0
IM from the LBC, run with the I its not about what I heard in a song...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 6:58 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:i seriously havent heard or read any major battle going on between the insanes and chongos or the rollin 20s and chongos.. why dont yall ask a chongo who was their main enemies in the 90s. theyd tell you TRG. its only until now that the black and hispanic conflict has risen to a new level.. snoop dogg and them glamourized about the gang shootings in long beach but they never had any real major conflict with the eses..

heres a daz song about LBC.. he mentioned "watch for the eses,the cambodians and the blacks"..
so basically, your just trying to get into the circle of gang bangin shit, basically, and you probably orgasmed when daz said cambodians, talkin bout "MY GOD THEY RECOGNIZE US JESUS WERE REAL!"
LMFAO

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 7:00 pm

padevat thmei wrote:no stupid fu--, because you cripsterz keep saying other crips dont acknowledge cambodians as real bangers.. and like i said, the racial conflict between cambodians and mexicans was deep.. they were responsible for most of the murders, shootings and assaults in the 90's..
pistolslanga wrote:

so basically, your just trying to get into the circle of gang bangin shit, basically, and you probably orgasmed when daz said cambodians, talkin bout "MY GOD THEY RECOGNIZE US JESUS WERE REAL!"
CRIPSTER....that SAYS IT ALL LOL!

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 7:02 pm

padevat thmei wrote:the crips and bloods is ridiculous.. i respect the real black gangs in america like the gangster disciples from chicago and the folk nation.. those are real organized gangs with a leadership structure..
U JUST CONTRADICTED YA'SELF...FIRST YALL WANNA BE CRIPS AND WHEN YALL DONT GET ACKNOWLEDGED YALL TRY AND FIND SUMTHIN ELSE TO STEAL 8) :shock: :lol:

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 7th, 2007, 7:02 pm

yall declining.. each ethnic gangs seem to have some type of leadership structure or social hierarchy but the crips and bloods cant even hold it down like those other gangs.. thats why there are like some 200 crip sets and many other blood sets.. but the bloods are more united than crips i noticed.. they dont fight amongst themselves like the crips do..
pistolslanga wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:the crips and bloods is ridiculous.. i respect the real black gangs in america like the gangster disciples from chicago and the folk nation.. those are real organized gangs with a leadership structure..
k so i guess all the asians and cambodians are stupid ass dumb punk azz fake ass bustas because they fakin this crip/blood shit.

"real black gangs"

the #%@& are crips and bloods? plastic soliders?

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 7th, 2007, 7:05 pm

its not what i heard in songs either.. i grew up around ABZ..
LcBwC wrote:

IM from the LBC, run with the I its not about what I heard in a song...

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 7th, 2007, 7:09 pm

Some sets are more organized than others...
I hope to see more crips unite, but its different politics in every hood and its hard to do that.
Folk nation is totally different from banging in CA, comparing apples and oranges again.
They run on knowledge, we run on history...but what did cambodians choose to follow?? Exactly.

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 7th, 2007, 7:18 pm

like i said, i dont even like the idea of cambodians adapting the crip and blood slogans.. or even the cholos.. our circumstances were different from both blacks and hispanics in southern cali.. we didnt have much time to form gangs and sure as hell didnt know shit about gangs but we did so out of necessity from the constant harassment by the CHONGOS.. thats if you understand the circumstances.. cambodians saw the crips and eses as part of american culture.. they simply were just trying to fit into their new society.

im here to argue against Shoz112's claims of cambodians not being acknowledge as real bangers in long beach or anywhere else for that matter..
LcBwC wrote:Some sets are more organized than others...
I hope to see more crips unite, but its different politics in every hood and its hard to do that.
Folk nation is totally different from banging in CA, comparing apples and oranges again.
They run on knowledge, we run on history...but what did cambodians choose to follow?? Exactly.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 7:28 pm

really I dont give a sh*t cuz yall really dont matter Im done...I could prolly go a 100 years in LB, Lakewood or Cerritoes and not see any real Khmer crips

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 7:28 pm

AND U NEVER ANSWERED ME THIS HOW COME THE SAMOANS AND TONGANS ARE RECOGNIZED AND YALL AINT???

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 7th, 2007, 7:30 pm

padevat thmei wrote:like i said, i dont even like the idea of cambodians adapting the crip and blood slogans.. or even the cholos.. our circumstances were different from both blacks and hispanics in southern cali.. we didnt have much time to form gangs and sure as hell didnt know shit about gangs but we did so out of necessity from the constant harassment by the CHONGOS.. thats if you understand the circumstances.. cambodians saw the crips and eses as part of american culture.. they simply were just trying to fit into their new society.

im here to argue against Shoz112's claims of cambodians not being acknowledge as real bangers in long beach or anywhere else for that matter..
LcBwC wrote:Some sets are more organized than others...
But why pick up the crip name tho? They could have formed together in a group all the same and called it a gang

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 7th, 2007, 7:31 pm

aye cuzz.. you sound a lot like someone on here cuzz.. whos that one cuzz claimin he from SSCC? or was it south central crips or some shit.. damn alotta fake people on this site.. im outta here hahaha :P
Shox112 wrote:really I dont give a sh*t because yall really dont matter Im done...I could prolly go a 100 years in LB, Lakewood or Cerritoes and not see any real Khmer crips

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 7th, 2007, 7:37 pm

LcBwC wrote:They could have formed together in a group all the same and called it a gang
i agree and im Cambodian.
i put Khmai fist before the 7.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 7:37 pm

padevat thmei wrote:aye cuzz.. you sound a lot like someone on here cuzz.. whos that one cuzz claimin he from SSCC? or was it south central crips or some shit.. damn alotta fake people on this site.. im outta here hahaha :P
Shox112 wrote:really I dont give a sh*t because yall really dont matter Im done...I could prolly go a 100 years in LB, Lakewood or Cerritoes and not see any real Khmer crips
dont cuzz me homie, u aint related to me, its south side compton crips dumass u wouldnt know about them cause aint really crippin', AND the CAT that WAS CLAIMIN SSCC WAS IRONICALLY THAI OR CAMBODIAN..., HE DID JUST WHAT YOU DOIN BUT TO A WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 7:38 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
LcBwC wrote:They could have formed together in a group all the same and called it a gang
i agree and im Cambodian.
i put Khmai fist before the 7.
and that i could respect

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 7th, 2007, 7:42 pm

Shox112 wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:aye cuzz.. you sound a lot like someone on here cuzz.. whos that one cuzz claimin he from SSCC? or was it south central crips or some shit.. damn alotta fake people on this site.. im outta here hahaha :P
dont cuzz me homie, u aint related to me, its south side compton crips dumass u wouldnt know about them cause aint really crippin', AND the CAT that WAS CLAIMIN SSCC WAS IRONICALLY THAI OR CAMBODIAN..., HE DID JUST WHAT YOU DOIN BUT TO A WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL.
who casper?
thought he was mexican

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 7:51 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
who casper?
thought he was mexican
casper is from thailand or cambodia one or the two just look up cambodia and bgcasper or thai and bgcasper in the search he'll come up

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 7th, 2007, 7:55 pm

caught you red handed cuzz.. never should have said the word "Khmer".. how many black folks know what khmer is anyway? except those who are mixed black with shitnamese hahaha :lol:
Shox112 wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
who casper?
thought he was mexican
casper is from thailand or cambodia one or the two just look up cambodia and bgcasper or thai and bgcasper in the search he'll come up

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 7th, 2007, 7:56 pm

he yuon khat khmao from south side compton crip hahaha
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
who casper?
thought he was mexican

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 7:59 pm

padevat thmei wrote:caught you red handed cuzz.. never should have said the word "Khmer".. how many black folks know what khmer is anyway? except those who are mixed black with shitnamese hahaha :lol:
Shox112 wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
who casper?
thought he was mexican
U FU***IN IDENTITY HAVIN ASS FAKE ASS GANGBANGIN ASS WANNABE LOC, DATS A SLY STATEMENT FOR U SAYIN U DONT THINK blacks IS SMART ENUFF TO KNOW THAT WORD, THUS IGNORANT...U GOT ME F***ED UP U WANNA CLOWN blacks BUT WANNA STEAL OUR SH*T U BACCCWARDS...

JUST LIKE NIGGAZ KNOW WORDS LIKE PINOY/PINAY, LATINO/LATINA, ETC. ETC.

WE KNOW the LANGUAGE SO WE CAN CHECCC MARKS LIKE YOU WHO SPEAK OUTTA LINE

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » June 7th, 2007, 8:00 pm

padevat thmei wrote:he yuon khat khmao from south side compton crip hahaha
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
who casper?
thought he was mexican
IT SEEMS LIKE YA FOLKS MO' KNOWN FOR that DICCCRIDIN

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 7th, 2007, 8:02 pm

padevat thmei wrote:he yuon khat khmao from south side compton crip hahaha
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
who casper?
thought he was mexican
he look mexican i sorry
the dude that threw up the W in that pic withthe pharrel backpack on?
i swore he was mexican

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » June 7th, 2007, 8:05 pm

IM* sorry
my keyboard fuckin up

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 7th, 2007, 8:11 pm

nigga please(pun intended).. anybody whos not cambodian wouldnt have the slightest idea of what khmer is unless you are a historian or someone who lives around camboz..
Shox112 wrote:
padevat thmei wrote:caught you red handed cuzz.. never should have said the word "Khmer".. how many black folks know what khmer is anyway? except those who are mixed black with shitnamese hahaha :lol:
Shox112 wrote:
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:
Shox112 wrote:
who casper?
thought he was mexican
U FU***IN IDENTITY HAVIN ASS FAKE ASS GANGBANGIN ASS WANNABE LOC, DATS A SLY STATEMENT FOR U SAYIN U DONT THINK blacks IS SMART ENUFF TO KNOW THAT WORD, THUS IGNORANT...U GOT ME F***ED UP U WANNA CLOWN blacks BUT WANNA STEAL OUR SH*T U BACCCWARDS...

JUST LIKE NIGGAZ KNOW WORDS LIKE PINOY/PINAY, LATINO/LATINA, ETC. ETC.

WE KNOW the LANGUAGE SO WE CAN CHECCC MARKS LIKE YOU WHO SPEAK OUTTA LINE

padevat thmei
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by padevat thmei » June 7th, 2007, 8:13 pm

he does look mexican kinda but homie claimed he was african,cuban and viet. i dont see why homie is lying when he was also typing in vietnamese hahaha.. du ma con cac
$outhPhillypuppet wrote:he look mexican i sorry
the dude that threw up the W in that pic withthe pharrel backpack on?
i swore he was mexican

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 7th, 2007, 8:33 pm

look at this stupid muthafukka actin like khmer is some secret fukkin CIA word, homie shox live in the bay right now, with yo dumb ass and ya peoples dumb ass identity crisis ass, talkin bout dickridin crip/blood shit, then gettin schooled on ya shit then goin hatin on the real muthafukkas, then goin sayin aww shit i respect BGF and organized gangs n shit but crips are this and that. homie, that shit is a JUNGLE, a jungle that was created by corruption, poverty, hate, greed, and lust. you a cambodian, i think from your words you should relate to this, so why you goin around acting like you got knowledge, you cant spit knowledge on a subject until you know the history of the subject, you a ignorant ass punk bitch foreal. goin around talkin bout crips and bloods, homie i got an uncle, and fam that done died for that shit... BGF and other gangs try to become politically active and organized and shit, but crips and bloods are the outcome of what i just said, jungle factors, corruption, poverty, hate, greed, lust, sure chicago gangs and shit done been through it, but in cali its on a whole different level, everyone is a potential killer and a victim, fools wild out.... you have NO idea of history, you a dumb muthafukka comin on a site acting like you know this shit because you know some fake ass asian gang bangers that bangin the same thing you be bitchin bout right now.

only 200 crip gangs, gyeah, aiight, but check this out, every fukkin city and state in this country is on this crip/blood shit, they on this shits nuts, and these gangs in thousands deep, you actin like 200 crip gangs is SMALL, the number has really changed, with gangs slowly dying out and some gangs coming back, some gangs staying small but active, and so on.

read this fukkin post throughly because homie you got NO idea what you talking about

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 7th, 2007, 8:33 pm

who giva fukk about casper homie, who fukkin cares, stay on this subject, because homie you trippin.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » June 7th, 2007, 8:35 pm

i know this shit the internet homie, but say nigga again in real life and a muthafukka wouldve broken ya ass like some chopsticks muthafukka.

you ignorant, stupid, got no idea on history, just a muthafukka who grew up around fake asian gangs, and probably seen videos on youtube and shit, homie muthafukkas like you are pathetic, foreal.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » June 7th, 2007, 8:37 pm

pistolslanga wrote:my point is these asian crip gangs werent start by a real crip, or recognized by real crips/bloods, just came in picked up the name and started recruiting people.
haha man i've been saying this for the longest time, it seems like alot of these asian claiming crip and blood just woke up one morning in 2002 and said "i think i'm going to start crippin"

and if you already don't take them serious enough, then you should probably stay off of some of these dudes myspace pages

:*(

::