Any1 heard of 18ST Nortenos?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Any1 heard of 18ST Nortenos?

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 29th, 2008, 3:12 am

Daily.

robisgangsta1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by robisgangsta1 » July 29th, 2008, 12:21 pm

dont no much about the sur

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 30th, 2008, 1:08 am

18 ST are supposed to be Surenos, so they definately aren't close. Lot's of Surenos got beef with each other in S. CAL, but I'm sure some are kool with each other. I might end up posting more then 1 foto too, because I found yet another 18 ST! L.O.L. I found 1 representing Daly City.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 30th, 2008, 4:17 am

LOL man, but it's true many Sureno gangs beef with each other and many get along, get those pics please if you can

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » July 30th, 2008, 12:59 pm

I WOULD SAY MORE SURENOS BEEF THAN GET ALONG...BUT THE PENS A DIFFERENT STORY.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » August 2nd, 2008, 1:35 am

Of course

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 24th, 2008, 9:41 am

Daly City 18 = CNE
Sorry about the way this 1 came out:
This 1 has WS 18 & San Mateo, so I guess it's VGE. Sorry I didn't end up getting a shot of that drawing that had VGE & San Fran on it.

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Unread post by MIROLLO » October 7th, 2008, 2:28 pm

I had heard of "WS18GPL San Fran-Bay Area" like way back in the late 80's/early 90's or so...This gang is definately a norte xiv(norteño)gang...Maybe they have spreed outside of their original turf to other areas within the bay area...I also remember seeing them on some old original Teen Angels issues...But apart from that I really don't know much about them at all...That they are connected to L.A.'s 18th Str. obviously not,anyone within the gang world would see that...If not then now you know...It would be to much of a coincidence that someone from L.A.'s 18th Str. would have gone up to San Fran back in the days and started a clique and some how it side tracked...Or that someone related to someone from L.A. went back copycating his relatives or friends hood back in northern Cali...You know what I mean...Not impossible in all but I dought this is one of those cases...Being that both where already in exsistence around the same time they was coming up...Only difference L.A.'s 18 got more widespreed city,state,national,and international than San Fran's 18...Oh and yea one is down for Sur and the other for norte...True what was said dough,alot of cities out there with eighteenth streets on their west sides in them so the chances of their being more than one gang with the same name is not out of the question...Might be alot of things come out of Califas,especially the southern part of it,but it ain't the whole world...Dig what I'm saying...Anyhow that's all I know about that.............Thee Original1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4Lifers...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 8th, 2008, 11:16 am

MIROLLO wrote:I had heard of "WS18GPL San Fran-Bay Area" like way back in the late 80's/early 90's or so...This gang is definately a norte xiv(norteño)gang...Maybe they have spreed outside of their original turf to other areas within the bay area...I also remember seeing them on some old original Teen Angels issues...But apart from that I really don't know much about them at all...That they are connected to L.A.'s 18th Str. obviously not,anyone within the gang world would see that...If not then now you know...It would be to much of a coincidence that someone from L.A.'s 18th Str. would have gone up to San Fran back in the days and started a clique and some how it side tracked...Or that someone related to someone from L.A. went back copycating his relatives or friends hood back in northern Cali...You know what I mean...Not impossible in all but I dought this is one of those cases...Being that both where already in exsistence around the same time they was coming up...Only difference L.A.'s 18 got more widespreed city,state,national,and international than San Fran's 18...Oh and yea one is down for Sur and the other for norte...True what was said dough,alot of cities out there with eighteenth streets on their west sides in them so the chances of their being more than one gang with the same name is not out of the question...Might be alot of things come out of Califas,especially the southern part of it,but it ain't the whole world...Dig what I'm saying...Anyhow that's all I know about that.............Thee Original1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4Lifers...
Seems like SF's 18 st is gone. Some Nortenos even say things like "fuck the lower mission" & that's pretty sad.

PEEWEE47927
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by PEEWEE47927 » November 17th, 2008, 9:42 pm

maybe norteños from an 18 st. but not the real gang i guess

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 3rd, 2009, 11:01 pm

PEEWEE47927 wrote:maybe norteños from an 18 st. but not the real gang i guess
Yeah, not the 1 with LA ties...

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 15th, 2009, 9:20 am

THERES NORTHSIDE 18ST BUT WITH NORTE US 18 HAS BEEF WITH THEM,IN NOR CALI ALOT OF NORTENOES SAY THEY GOT NO BEEF WITH US BUT WE DNT LIKE THOSE FOOLS

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 16th, 2009, 10:49 am

MENACE18 wrote:THERES NORTHSIDE 18ST BUT WITH NORTE US 18 HAS BEEF WITH THEM,IN NOR CALI ALOT OF NORTENOES SAY THEY GOT NO BEEF WITH US BUT WE DNT LIKE THOSE FOOLS
Well you got fools claiming to be 18 & saying they got no beef w/14, so you can some times find that it works both ways.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 16th, 2009, 5:48 pm

MENACE18 wrote:THERES NORTHSIDE 18ST BUT WITH NORTE US 18 HAS BEEF WITH THEM,IN NOR CALI ALOT OF NORTENOES SAY THEY GOT NO BEEF WITH US BUT WE DNT LIKE THOSE FOOLS
THAT NORTHSIDE 18 IS IN LA...THE NORTH SIDE THEY ARE CLAIMING IS NOT FOR NORTE CALI BUT THE NORTHERN PART OF LA CITY...MAN MENACE I REALLY DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU HOMIE YOU SEEM TO NOT KNOW BASIC THINGS LIKE THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN A VARRIO CLAIM A SIDE OF A CITY AND A VARRIO CLAIMING A WHOLE DIFFERENT AREA OF THE STATE.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 17th, 2009, 12:31 am

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs wrote:
THAT NORTHSIDE 18 IS IN LA...THE NORTH SIDE THEY ARE CLAIMING IS NOT FOR NORTE CALI BUT THE NORTHERN PART OF LA CITY...MAN MENACE I REALLY DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU HOMIE YOU SEEM TO NOT KNOW BASIC THINGS LIKE THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN A VARRIO CLAIM A SIDE OF A CITY AND A VARRIO CLAIMING A WHOLE DIFFERENT AREA OF THE STATE.
I just took it as him meaning that it's the only North Side 18 claims (North Side of LA). He sounds like he knows Norte is different, cuzz he said 18 beefs with 14. It's funny tho, cuzz I remember someone on 18's site asking of they like Nortenos & I saw responses saying that they like the NS18. You can tell some didn't know the difference between Norte & North Side, as in North Side of a town. I never heard of Southerners saying Norte instead of of North when representing like the North Side of their town, cuzz it would sound funny. It's like how up here you can hear someone say Norte Side for North Side, but you would never hear someone say sur side for the south side of town.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 17th, 2009, 9:35 am

THAT NORTHSIDE 18 IS IN LA...THE NORTH SIDE THEY ARE CLAIMING IS NOT FOR NORTE CALI BUT THE NORTHERN PART OF LA CITY...MAN MENACE I REALLY DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU HOMIE YOU SEEM TO NOT KNOW BASIC THINGS LIKE THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN A VARRIO CLAIM A SIDE OF A CITY AND A VARRIO CLAIMING A WHOLE DIFFERENT AREA OF THE STATE.[/quote] I just took it as him meaning that it's the only North Side 18 claims (North Side of LA). He sounds like he knows Norte is different, cuzz he said 18 beefs with 14. It's funny tho, cuzz I remember someone on 18's site asking of they like Nortenos & I saw responses saying that they like the NS18. You can tell some didn't know the difference between Norte & North Side, as in North Side of a town. I never heard of Southerners saying Norte instead of of North when representing like the North Side of their town, cuzz it would sound funny. It's like how up here you can hear someone say Norte Side for North Side, but you would never hear someone say sur side for the south side of town.[/quote]

IM SAYING 18ST HAS NORTHSIDE IN HOLLYWOOD,the 818,BUT NOT NORTE,IM FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,I GOT HOMIES FROM ALL OVER 18,WESTSIDE,EASTSIDE,NORTHSIDE,SOUTHSIDE,CENTRALSIDE,SOUTH CENTRAL,SOUTH WEST 18ST,NORTHSIDE 18ST HAS FRIAR LOCOS,MID VALLEY GANGSTERS,DMGZ,TINY VETS,AND 18 DOES BEEF IT WITH NORTE,THEY DNT WANT BEEF IN NOR CALI BUT WE DNT LIKE THEM OR BITCH ASS FRESNO BULLDOGS

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 17th, 2009, 11:48 am

MENACE18 wrote:
IM SAYING 18ST HAS NORTHSIDE IN HOLLYWOOD,the 818,BUT NOT NORTE,IM FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,I GOT HOMIES FROM ALL OVER 18,WESTSIDE,EASTSIDE,NORTHSIDE,SOUTHSIDE,CENTRALSIDE,SOUTH CENTRAL,SOUTH WEST 18ST,NORTHSIDE 18ST HAS FRIAR LOCOS,MID VALLEY GANGSTERS,DMGZ,TINY VETS,AND 18 DOES BEEF IT WITH NORTE,THEY DNT WANT BEEF IN NOR CALI BUT WE DNT LIKE THEM OR BITCH ASS FRESNO BULLDOGS
That's what I figured. It's whatever... When 2 of your homeboys were out here on cinco de mayo trying to act hard, you better believe it was beef. You got too many fools claiming your gang tho, so there's a lot of confusion. Whether you admit it or not, too many confused fools to even know who they're enemies are supposed to be & we all know Norte got beef with any varrio claiming sur.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 18th, 2009, 12:22 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
That's what I figured. It's whatever... When 2 of your homeboys were out here on cinco de mayo trying to act hard, you better believe it was beef. You got too many fools claiming your gang tho, so there's a lot of confusion. Whether you admit it or not, too many confused fools to even know who they're enemies are supposed to be & we all know Norte got beef with any varrio claiming sur.
YEA FOOLS CLAIM MY GANG BUT U CAN TELL WHOS FAKE

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 18th, 2009, 2:31 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
So was xv3gang.com run by a fakes? Cause there was a lot of confusion on that site!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 18th, 2009, 10:37 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
So was xv3gang.com run by a fakes? Cause there was a lot of confusion on that site!
the ONLY REAL SITES THAT WERE RAN BY THE HOMIES FROM 18ST WERE KASPERWORLD.COM WHICH IS NO LONGER THERE BECAUSE THE HOMIE KASPER FROM WESTSIDE 18ST COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT,AND TRIPLE6RECORDS.COM,DATS IT,XV3GANG.COM IS A BS WEBSITE

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 19th, 2009, 3:23 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
the ONLY REAL SITES THAT WERE RAN BY THE HOMIES FROM 18ST WERE KASPERWORLD.COM WHICH IS NO LONGER THERE BECAUSE THE HOMIE KASPER FROM WESTSIDE 18ST COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT,AND TRIPLE6RECORDS.COM,DATS IT,XV3GANG.COM IS A BS WEBSITE
Oh I remember kasper used to post on there too, but it was ran by someone that sounded phony.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 20th, 2009, 1:23 pm

the ONLY REAL SITES THAT WERE RAN BY THE HOMIES FROM 18ST WERE KASPERWORLD.COM WHICH IS NO LONGER THERE BECAUSE THE HOMIE KASPER FROM WESTSIDE 18ST COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT,AND TRIPLE6RECORDS.COM,DATS IT,XV3GANG.COM IS A BS WEBSITE[/quote] Oh I remember kasper used to post on there too, but it was ran by someone that sounded phony.[/quote]

KASPERWORLD WAS BEING RAN BY KASPER FROM WESTSIDE 18ST COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES,AND LIL DEVIL,SOUTHSIDE 18ST TINY DEVILS

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 23rd, 2009, 10:20 am

MENACE18 wrote:the ONLY REAL SITES THAT WERE RAN BY THE HOMIES FROM 18ST WERE KASPERWORLD.COM WHICH IS NO LONGER THERE BECAUSE THE HOMIE KASPER FROM WESTSIDE 18ST COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT,AND TRIPLE6RECORDS.COM,DATS IT,XV3GANG.COM IS A BS WEBSITE
Oh I remember kasper used to post on there too, but it was ran by someone that sounded phony.[/quote]

KASPERWORLD WAS BEING RAN BY KASPER FROM WESTSIDE 18ST COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES,AND LIL DEVIL,SOUTHSIDE 18ST TINY DEVILS[/quote] I was talking about xv3gang.com & I did see the kaspersworld by the way. He did have some good tattoo skills.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 23rd, 2009, 1:12 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:the ONLY REAL SITES THAT WERE RAN BY THE HOMIES FROM 18ST WERE KASPERWORLD.COM WHICH IS NO LONGER THERE BECAUSE THE HOMIE KASPER FROM WESTSIDE 18ST COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT,AND TRIPLE6RECORDS.COM,DATS IT,XV3GANG.COM IS A BS WEBSITE
Oh I remember kasper used to post on there too, but it was ran by someone that sounded phony.
KASPERWORLD WAS BEING RAN BY KASPER FROM WESTSIDE 18ST COLUMBIA LIL CYCLONES,AND LIL DEVIL,SOUTHSIDE 18ST TINY DEVILS[/quote] I was talking about xv3gang.com & I did see the kaspersworld by the way. He did have some good tattoo skills.[/quote]

SIMON HE DID,ALL THESE ENEMIGAS WUD BE TALKIN SHIT BUT LIL PUTOS NEVER WENT TO HIT HIM UP,E.I.P. KASPER WS18ST CLCS AND R.I.P. TO HIS DAUGHTER

choco1857
What city do you live in now?: san francisco

Unread post by choco1857 » August 21st, 2010, 6:41 pm

hell yeah ws18st san mateo puro norte aint no scrapa in the casa

choco1857
What city do you live in now?: san francisco

Unread post by choco1857 » August 21st, 2010, 7:02 pm

if any one wants to know we are nortenos from san mateo and san fran we are the same click but aint no fuking scrapas
our hood started in the seventies at garfield park san fran then went to san mateo were we are striving everyday out there
bak and forth we hold down our varrios VGE varrio grande eighteen it aint no myth we here W$18$t Nortenos

any mo questions let me know Mr.choco ws18st ENE

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 3rd, 2014, 8:59 pm

Check this out :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdvPZoGaQg4
That is 18 in Mexico and they look like your typical 18 from Mexico, except they're claiming red/north, instead of blue /sur.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 16th, 2014, 1:17 am

choco1857 wrote:if any one wants to know we are nortenos from san mateo and san fran we are the same click but aint no fuking scrapas
our hood started in the seventies at garfield park san fran then went to san mateo were we are striving everyday out there
bak and forth we hold down our varrios VGE varrio grande eighteen it aint no myth we here W$18$t Nortenos

any mo questions let me know Mr.choco ws18st ENE
How did the idea for 18 come about if it started at Garfield park? Does Garfield park cross 18th? I don't see the connection, but maybe I just don't know SF that well.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 15th, 2014, 11:30 am

I'm starting to think maybe back in the days 18 moved up north and when the whole north vs. south hit the street, the ones in the north started claiming north. They spread out a little in the bay and possibly even down to Mexico. The ones in Mexico claim north for some reason.

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by rocket18hgs » October 17th, 2014, 7:08 pm

all this is false information, their is so such thing as norteno 18st. but there is a varrio call varrio Grande eighteen.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 17th, 2014, 10:53 pm

No such thing as norteño eighteen, but there's a varrio grande eighteen that claims north? OK, I think I got it! No need to post anymore comments on this, because I think it just might lower our IQ!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 17th, 2014, 11:01 pm

OK, I'm going to be a little more serious. This Guy said he heard of vge, but norteños claiming 18 st. The only varrio grande eighteen I heard of were the ones being spoke on. Their roots is what I don't get and there is a bunch of heads claiming both 18 and 14. Whether they're considered legitimate by some is another question, but it exists regardless.