N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » November 6th, 2008, 10:42 pm

JUST ASKING CUZ I WAS ROLLIN THUR MONTEREY RD FROM GILAS,SAN MARTIN AND MORGAN HILL AND SAW SOME WRITING SST 3CE MY LIL COUSIN GOES TO GILROY HIGH AND HIS SAYING THERE A GROUP OF DUDES THAT ARE STARTING SOMETHING CALL SST SOUTH SIDE 3CE THAT ROLL'S FROM GILROY TO MORGAN HILL . I HAVEN'T SEEN A SUR GANG IN GILAS FOR A LONG MNUTES SINCE 10TH ST HAD SURENOS IN THE AREA IN THE EARLY 90'S MID 90'S. AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM IN MORGAN HILL.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 6th, 2008, 11:21 pm

OGCricket wrote:JUST ASKING because I WAS ROLLIN THUR MONTEREY RD FROM GILAS,SAN MARTIN AND MORGAN HILL AND SAW SOME WRITING SST 3CE MY LIL COUSIN GOES TO GILROY HIGH AND HIS SAYING THERE A GROUP OF DUDES THAT ARE STARTING SOMETHING CALL SST SOUTH SIDE 3CE THAT ROLL'S FROM GILROY TO MORGAN HILL . I HAVEN'T SEEN A SUR GANG IN GILAS FOR A LONG MNUTES SINCE 10TH ST HAD SURENOS IN THE AREA IN THE EARLY 90'S MID 90'S. AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM IN MORGAN HILL.
O yeah, I think they used to claim 8th ST.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 6th, 2008, 11:38 pm

lil cousins saying that there recuiting at Gilroy High and Live Oak and Sorbato High in Morgan Hill wonder how long that's gonna last.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » November 11th, 2008, 3:24 pm

OGCricket wrote:I ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT THE SOUTH COUNTY GANGS OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY ANYONE ONE OF THE GANGS IN MORGAN HILL AND GILAS. I KNOW OF VARRIO MORGAN LOMAS AND THE VILLAGE BOYS OFF OF MONTEREY RD IN THE VILLAGE APARTMENT AND GILAS HAD NORTHSIDE GILAS AND OSP OUT SIDE POSSE.
I thought the Norteno from the San Quentin documentary was from Las Lomas but he did say Morgan Lomas, too many Lomas in the 408-831 area.

Maybe you can set me straight on BMLS, I understand they started on the ES but you also mentioned C.P ran them out of your neighborhood or ES, so is that's the reason BMLS took up Roosevelt park?

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 11th, 2008, 7:28 pm

~J~ wrote:
OGCricket wrote:I ALWAYS WONDERED ABOUT THE SOUTH COUNTY GANGS OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY ANYONE ONE OF THE GANGS IN MORGAN HILL AND GILAS. I KNOW OF VARRIO MORGAN LOMAS AND THE VILLAGE BOYS OFF OF MONTEREY RD IN THE VILLAGE APARTMENT AND GILAS HAD NORTHSIDE GILAS AND OSP OUT SIDE POSSE.
I thought the Norteno from the San Quentin documentary was from Las Lomas but he did say Morgan Lomas, too many Lomas in the 408-831 area.

Maybe you can set me straight on BMLS, I understand they started on the ES but you also mentioned C.P ran them out of your neighborhood or ES, so is that's the reason BMLS took up Roosevelt park?

OK THIS IS THE STORY OF BML'S, THE GANGS STARTED ON JACKSON ON KRAMMEER AND BERKERLY BY WHERE THE MAYFAIR COMMUNITY CENTER LEE MATHSON JR HIGH IS IF YOUR OLDER CAT LIKE ME YOU WOULD REMEMBER A NORTENO GANG CALLED E.S.S. EAST SIDE STRANGERS I FORGOT ABOUT THAT GANG ON OR OTHER TOPIC BML'S IS THE LIL BROTHER OF E.S .S THAT IS NOW GONE ANYWAYS WHEN ON JACKSON THERE WAS A THING THAT THEY WOULDN'T CROSS THE 680 OVERPASS TO OUR AREA THEY DID IT ANYWAYS THEY TRYED TO EXPAND ON DOBERN WHERE WE CONTROLLED WE TOLD THEM THEY BROKE THE RULE THEY STARTED CROSSING OUT OUR STUFF ON THE JACKSON WE WOOPED SOME AS, 4 OF THERE HOMIE JUMPED 2 OF OURS AT JACKSON PLAZA AT THE PIZZA BOX ON JACKSON SAFE TO SAY WE BANGED THE SHIT OUT OF THEM UNTIL THERE MOVED OUT OF THE AREA AT THAT TIME ALOT OF OTHER GANGS MAINLY NORTHER GANGS WERE SEEING US GROW QUICK AND WERE MAYBE AFRAID OF HOW HUGE WE WOULD GROW. I NEVER KNEW HOW BML'S CAME TO ROOSEVELT PARK FOR WHAT I UNDERSTAND NORTHSIDE LOMAS AND 12TH ST HAD THE PARK AND ALSO EMPIRE PARK. I KNOW BML'S HAD A ES CLIQUE BUT DIDN'T KNOW REALLY WHERE THEY WERE SCATTERED EVERYWHERE, I ALSO KNOW THAT THEY WERE AT WAR WITH VGL AND THEY TOOK THEM OUT.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 11th, 2008, 7:56 pm

OPPS FORGOT SOMETHING!!!

BIG UP'S TO E.S.S EAST SIDE STRANGER14 OG'S GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

(1) EL LARRY R.I.P
(2)CHUCO R.I.P.
(3) SPIDER R.I.P
(4) MOSCO R.I.P.

FIRME ASS HOMIES TRUELY DOWN FOR THE CAUSE

THE STRANGERS IN 87,88 ALMOST CLEANED OUT VSL FROM SAN JO I REMEMBER THEM CROSSING THE 680 CATWALK AND GETTING DOWN WITH VSL ON THE CORNER COLONIA AND STRANGER WERE ALWAYS COOL WITH EACH OTHER MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT FROM OG HOMEBOY CRICKET FROM c* C.M.V. *p

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » November 14th, 2008, 12:55 am

Right on, I'm liking that Stranger name, clean varrio name.

Interesting take on BMLS, and here I thought EHP had the Mayfair neighborhood.

Actually VNH and VNS had/has Empire (Backesto) Park and I guess 12St homies also kicked it at Roosevelt but I do remember 12St holding down south of Santa Clara St next to SJ State to around the Olinder Park neighborhood.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 14th, 2008, 2:42 pm

~J~ wrote:Right on, I'm liking that Stranger name, clean varrio name.

Interesting take on BMLS, and here I thought EHP had the Mayfair neighborhood.

Actually VNH and VNS had/has Empire (Backesto) Park and I guess 12St homies also kicked it at Roosevelt but I do remember 12St holding down south of Santa Clara St next to SJ State to around the Olinder Park neighborhood.

it's interesting that alot of people think Palmas controlled the majority of the East Side but that wasn't that case they basically had from Cunningham to Ocala and had a major lock down on Welsh Park and Hillview from Story on down you had Colonia,Strangers,Creek Side Locos(on the lower part of Alum Rock)VSL,and Varrio East Hills on Alum Rock and White Rd and I think there was another one just can't remember now.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » November 22nd, 2008, 8:23 am

i was just in San Jo. i was actually stayin in Cambell. who is VST? i saw there $hit up all over.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 22nd, 2008, 11:40 am

WIP wrote:i was just in San Jo. i was actually stayin in Cambell. who is VST? i saw there $hit up all over.
A gang mentioned on this site many times, but I tell you any way. They go by Varrio Sur Town, but originally were copy cats of Vicky'S Town.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 22nd, 2008, 8:27 pm

WIP wrote:i was just in San Jo. i was actually stayin in Cambell. who is VST? i saw there $hit up all over.
WHERE WAS THIS AT CAMPBELL, CAMPBELL DOESN'T HAVE THAT MANY SPOT'S FOR THEM TO HANG OUT CAMPBELL PD ARE PRETTY CRAZY THERE.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 22nd, 2008, 8:31 pm

MILPITAS,CAMPBELL,LOS GATOS,SARATOGA,MORGAN HILL AND MONTE SERENO AREN'T PLACES THAT YOU WOULD SEE GANGS IN THE SANTA CLARA COUNTY THOSES PLACES ARE PRETTY HIGH CLASS, ON THE OTHER HAND SAN JO,SANTA CLARA,MOUNTAIN VIEW, ALVISO,AND GILROY ARE A DIFFERENT STORY.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 22nd, 2008, 10:00 pm

OGCricket wrote:MILPITAS,CAMPBELL,LOS GATOS,SARATOGA,MORGAN HILL AND MONTE SERENO AREN'T PLACES THAT YOU WOULD SEE GANGS IN THE SANTA CLARA COUNTY THOSES PLACES ARE PRETTY HIGH CLASS, ON THE OTHER HAND SAN JO,SANTA CLARA,MOUNTAIN VIEW, ALVISO,AND GILROY ARE A DIFFERENT STORY.
What about VML's homie? I know you heard of'em.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 22nd, 2008, 10:01 pm

Also Campbell is right next to SJ & not every bit of it is high class.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 22nd, 2008, 10:54 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:MILPITAS,CAMPBELL,LOS GATOS,SARATOGA,MORGAN HILL AND MONTE SERENO AREN'T PLACES THAT YOU WOULD SEE GANGS IN THE SANTA CLARA COUNTY THOSES PLACES ARE PRETTY HIGH CLASS, ON THE OTHER HAND SAN JO,SANTA CLARA,MOUNTAIN VIEW, ALVISO,AND GILROY ARE A DIFFERENT STORY.
What about VML's homie? I know you heard of'em.
TRUE, YOU GOT ME THERE BUT IT'S NOT LIKE YOU SEE VML'S AND VBR ALL TAGGED AROUND MORGAN HILL IF YOU WERE A AVERAGE PERSON ROLLING THUR MORGAN HILL YOU WOULDN'T EVEN THINK THAT THEY WOULD HAVE A SET THERE.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 22nd, 2008, 10:56 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Also Campbell is right next to SJ & not every bit of it is high class.
THE ONLY STREET THAT CONNECTS TO CAMPBELL IS CAMPBELL AVE AND HAMILTON BUT ROLLING THUR THEM ARE PRETTY NICE AREA'S.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 22nd, 2008, 11:48 pm

OGCricket wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Also Campbell is right next to SJ & not every bit of it is high class.
THE ONLY STREET THAT CONNECTS TO CAMPBELL IS CAMPBELL AVE AND HAMILTON BUT ROLLING THUR THEM ARE PRETTY NICE AREA'S.
I don't know man, but I think people confuse some parts of SJ for Campbell. Have you heard of VMC? They claim WSSJ, but I heard they're from Campbell. I even knew someone who banged a set that was hooked up with them & he acted like Campbell was the place to be.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 23rd, 2008, 10:19 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:
I don't know man, but I think people confuse some parts of SJ for Campbell. Have you heard of VMC? They claim WSSJ, but I heard they're from Campbell. I even knew someone who banged a set that was hooked up with them & he acted like Campbell was the place to be.
hummm!!! I didn't know that thanks for the info what does VMC stand for didn't even no Campbell had a set.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 24th, 2008, 9:19 am

It stands for Varrio Mas Chingon, but I don't know if they're really in Campbell. Kind of sounds like it tho, huh? Seems like some fools in Campbell do wanna claim WSSJ.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange County

Unread post by TVo » November 24th, 2008, 11:57 am

As I recall Milpas has a hood in the 90's called Sunny Hills? OGCricket, I knew a home from BMLS back in the day named Shorte', he supposedly was the shot caller, did you know him? His name was Shorty but pronounced Short Tay

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 24th, 2008, 12:04 pm

TVo wrote:
As I recall Milpas has a hood in the 90's called Sunny Hills? OGCricket, I knew a home from BMLS back in the day named Shorte', he supposedly was the shot caller, did you know him? His name was Shorty but pronounced Short Tay
How did that nick name being pronounced like that come about? I know a hina they call shorte & someone else who used to go by that name, but he changed it.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 24th, 2008, 12:07 pm

Think I've heard others use that name too. You're talking about MAS LOCOS, TVO?

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » November 24th, 2008, 5:02 pm

yea, Rudog. Barrio Mas Locos, BML's.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » November 24th, 2008, 5:03 pm

Thats funny because I have homebody named Shorty and knew that vato named Shorte'

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » November 24th, 2008, 5:04 pm

homeboy

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 24th, 2008, 7:05 pm

TVo wrote:

I knew Milpas has a hood but I thought it was gone I knew in the days Milpas and Alviso paired up and had each other's back against others, As, for Shorte' I no the name not the face I know that name good from our lil YG's so you know the dude.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 24th, 2008, 7:08 pm

Ok I have another question you homie I'm a 34 yr old elder statesmen lol... I see V95 with Norte XIV attached to it what does it stand for.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 24th, 2008, 7:49 pm

OGCricket wrote:Ok I have another question you homie I'm a 34 yr old elder statesmen lol... I see V95 with Norte XIV attached to it what does it stand for.
Varrio 95 (short for the zip code 95127) & I saw some recent tagging by them too, but the most recent 1 I saw was a big ass v95127.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 24th, 2008, 8:07 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
OGCricket wrote:Ok I have another question you homie I'm a 34 yr old elder statesmen lol... I see V95 with Norte XIV attached to it what does it stand for.
Varrio 95 (short for the zip code 95127) & I saw some recent tagging by them too, but the most recent 1 I saw was a big ass v95127.

was this on White Rd on Farrington Ave.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 24th, 2008, 8:10 pm

are they pretty big or what com'on Rudog you have to enlighting me on this new shit lol... I'm a elder statesmen lol....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 24th, 2008, 9:12 pm

It was on Coldwater/White. You're an elder statesman? LOL I guess you can say they're big for a SJ gang, but I don't know how big. Haven't heard from them, or much about'em lately. They started in '95, so I guess you can figure what helped them in their name.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » November 24th, 2008, 9:15 pm

if they go by the 95 then there pretty big I would figure since you have alot of zip codes that start with 95.