N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by BP408 » August 27th, 2009, 4:43 pm

Most BB's arnt paisas, but it was started by some... BP's have alot of respect 4 BB's
VTTL's are in a tight spot cuz their surrounded by VPL's VML's and SPV

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » August 28th, 2009, 4:42 pm

arent the nortenos in the bay at war with the border brothers? i heard they had beef in oakland

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BP408 » August 29th, 2009, 12:22 am

GJIMAS180 wrote:arent the nortenos in the bay at war with the border brothers? i heard they had beef in oakland
Yea even thow BB's aint surenos, nortenos still beef with them..
I think its cuz BB's are bigger in the drug business

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BP408 » August 29th, 2009, 12:55 am

There should be a post for SJ lol

But the biggest shit going on rite now is between WSM and EHP!
Operantly they where very cool with each other, but at a kik back some guy from the P was blabbering about how the WS is run by scraps and that the WS homeboys need to step up there game..the guy from MOB diddnt take that to kindly lol,(of course they where drunk) they start throwing it down and the guy from MOB stabbed the guy from Palmas in the neck{RIP WYNO}
So i guess SJ is back to the old days RED on RED..If this beef lasts and elevates, it will be the perfect time for surenos to try taking the city.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » August 29th, 2009, 1:20 am

are Border Brothers like the Maravilla gangs of the North??
i've never really heard about them.
do they dress like vatos &sh !t ??

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » August 29th, 2009, 6:40 am

BP408 wrote:There should be a post for SJ lol

Operantly they where very cool with each other, but at a kik back some guy from the P was blabbering about how the WS is run by scraps and that the WS homeboys need to step up there game..the guy from MOB diddnt take that to kindly lol,(of course they where drunk) they start throwing it down and the guy from MOB stabbed the guy from Palmas in the neck{RIP WYNO}
So i guess SJ is back to the old days RED on RED..If this beef lasts and elevates, it will be the perfect time for surenos to try taking the city.

that's bascally the how the surenos started spreading in SJ when all San Jo Nortenos were banging on each for BS from all sides of San Jo, the westside surenos have spread really fast in the area but WSM is huge and could hold it own, and Palmas has to much pride, I think it gonna last for a while with a lost of soldiers lost in both ends.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 29th, 2009, 10:26 am

BB's aren't just in the bay. They're in LA & Arizona too (wouldn't doubt some other places). They didn't seem like a true enemy of XIV, but they do funk hard in Oakland. In the pen I heard they're just basically the paisas. I would think they dress like vatos, not like hynas. LOL & oh, I don't think it's kool to talk about who's killing who.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » August 29th, 2009, 11:22 am

Palmas seems to be the usual suspect for red on red, do you think it's more do to then just their numbers? like then PSSJ comes off as isolation. meaning just us, but in a cocky way.

So not all Border Brother (gang members) are Mexicanos? that's strange, you would figure at least most would be.. but I wouldn't doubt some of them are doing some dirty work for Mexican Cartels.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 29th, 2009, 12:58 pm

I don't think P seems to be the usual suspect for red on red. It's just other ene's start stuff with them & they fight back. P can be pretty damn kool with other ene's, but not 1's that kill/jump/hurt their homies.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » August 29th, 2009, 8:21 pm

OGCricket wrote:

that's bascally the how the surenos started spreading in SJ when all San Jo Nortenos were banging on each for BS from all sides of San Jo, the westside surenos have spread really fast in the area but WSM is huge and could hold it own, and Palmas has to much pride, I think it gonna last for a while with a lost of soldiers lost in both ends.
They're were Sur on the WSSJ in 1989 1st/keys area down the street from Burger Pitt....me and a few homies got chased out of there.....deep as hell too!

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » August 29th, 2009, 8:50 pm

how deep is westside mobb?

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » August 29th, 2009, 11:35 pm

Jupebox wrote:
OGCricket wrote:

They're were Sur on the WSSJ in 1989 1st/keys area down the street from Burger Pitt....me and a few homies got chased out of there.....deep as hell too!

Yeah you got SSP in that area and there deep ass hell in that area.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 29th, 2009, 11:46 pm

Jupebox wrote:
OGCricket wrote:

You mean burger bar? Was it called burger pit back then? I heard they're related.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » August 29th, 2009, 11:56 pm

Yea I believe so....the best pizza in town tho is "House of Pizza" on the WSSJ

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 30th, 2009, 1:11 am

Jupebox wrote:Yea I believe so....the best pizza in town tho is "House of Pizza" on the WSSJ
So it was called burger pit? Haha, a lot of heads like house of pizza. Me personally I think it's a nice place & all, but I wouldn't call it the best.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » August 30th, 2009, 1:17 am

I feel you Moms dont like either....lol

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 30th, 2009, 1:41 am

Jupebox wrote:I feel you Moms dont like either....lol
Damn, I think both are good. Thing I noticed w/burger bar tho, is that food hasn't always came out the same & some times that is not a good thing.

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BP408 » August 30th, 2009, 2:09 am

With this whole WSM vs EHP thing going on it will elevate cuz VL, RPL, and EB are down with MOB and EHP has 33rd and Flanagan...Surenos are already talking shit about it!
I think you just got to accept the fact that WSSJ is mostly sur theres only SSP and VST but their areas are HUGE, and there hella deep...On the ES theres hella different sur varrios but even put together they wont match the number of surenos on the WS.

Are BB's their own gang or do they fall under La Eme or NF??

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » August 30th, 2009, 11:00 am

Own car...

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » August 30th, 2009, 12:51 pm

Border Brothers in Oakland are not the same thing as Border Brothers in the pen...

Border Brothers in Oakland are not paisas...they say "nigga" live in black hoods, dress walk and talk like brothas

border= "deep east" the border of oakland

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jupebox » August 30th, 2009, 1:07 pm

bayarearep wrote:Border Brothers in Oakland are not the same thing as Border Brothers in the pen...

Border Brothers in Oakland are not paisas...they say "nigga" live in black hoods, dress walk and talk like brothas

border= "deep east" the border of oakland
?WOW!!!!!BB saying nigga....

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » August 30th, 2009, 1:09 pm

nortes be clownin Border Brothers(oakland) for being "wanna be blacks"
Border Brothers in Oakland is a gang...not paisas

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 30th, 2009, 1:10 pm

Border Brothers in Oakland not the same BB as in 22? RPLS is tight w/mob huh?

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » August 30th, 2009, 1:13 pm

and for real...don't listen to anything you read from RUDOG...potna is a laughing stock of anyone who's ever met him
remember the Siccness BBQ? We all thought Ru was gonna be this down ass norteno from San Jo...he was sitting there lonely as hell, WHITER THEN DAY!!! which is fine, cept he always led people toe believe he was mexican...
homeboy was wearing some broke ass clothes from Walmart, with a red FILA hat...whens the last time you seen someone rockin Fila?
i felt bad for homeboy...everyone was laughing at dude...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 30th, 2009, 1:22 pm

bayarearep wrote:and for real...don't listen to anything you read from RUDOG...potna is a laughing stock of anyone who's ever met him
remember the Siccness BBQ? We all thought Ru was gonna be this down ass norteno from San Jo...he was sitting there lonely as hell, WHITER THEN DAY!!! which is fine, cept he always led people toe believe he was mexican...
homeboy was wearing some broke ass clothes from Walmart, with a red FILA hat...whens the last time you seen someone rockin Fila?
I'm the laughing stock of everyone that ever met me huh? You mean some of you fools that seen me on the net? LOL I wasn't sitting there all lonely fool & that's funny, cuzz I don't remember your white ass there & yet you always bring up my skin color like it matters.

I didn't always lead people to think I was Mexican, just lots of people thought I was. I wasn't wearing a red fila hat dumb fuck, or any clothes from Walmart & wasn't anybody laughing where I was posted up. How are you going to listen to soemthing you read any way? I keep it real on here, so I'll admit I was wearing FILA. It was an old FILA shirt I put on real quick, cuzz I forgot about the bbq & didn't have much in the closet to wear. Didn't know I had to impress some faggots off the net that day bitch.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » August 30th, 2009, 1:23 pm

and why you lying saying '"i've met border brothers, maybe not oakland ones"
the only gang on the streets of Cali that claim Border Brother is the ones in Oakland

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » August 30th, 2009, 1:27 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
bayarearep wrote:and for real...don't listen to anything you read from RUDOG...potna is a laughing stock of anyone who's ever met him
I'm the laughing stock of everyone that ever met me huh? You mean some of you fools that seen me on the net? LOL I wasn't sitting there all lonely fool & that's funny, cuzz I don't remember your white ass there & yet you always bring up my skin color like it matters.

I didn't always lead people to think I was Mexican, just lots of people thought I was. I wasn't wearing a red fila hat dumb fu--, or any clothes from Walmart & wasn't anybody laughing where I was posted up. How are you going to listen to soemthing you read any way? I keep it real on here, so I'll admit I was wearing FILA. It was an old FILA shirt I put on real quick, cuzz I forgot about the bbq & didn't have much in the closet to wear. Didn't know I had to impress some faggots off the net that day bitch.
c'mon bruh bruh...act like you don't know what i was there...i'm a factor, you're an actor

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 30th, 2009, 1:30 pm

That's the thing you're the actor. Oakland ain't the only place with bb. Maybe the bb you're talking about, which sounds different.

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » August 30th, 2009, 1:36 pm

but you'd know what i was talking about was different if you knew what was up

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » August 30th, 2009, 1:44 pm

Bayarearep, why are you talking this and that about Rudog? every once in a while you like to bring something up about him. and by the way, I saw those pictures of you around some Brothas and you're Black influenced and you also rap right? so does that mean you're trying to be Black? :oops:

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » August 30th, 2009, 1:56 pm

that question doesn't bother me...
i grew up where i grew up...with who i grew up around...the brothas you see me in pictures with, are 80% of time, people i grew up with...there's no fakin the funk when you are the funk!!!

i act like who i am...he is lying too all of you
there's a difference

i'm trying to let you guys know you're being lied to

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BP408 » August 30th, 2009, 2:50 pm

Dam wusup with all this shit talking going on??
BB's in OAK are the same gang as BB in the pinta, just cuz they say nigga dont make them any different. I personally think everybody in Oakland is BLACK WASHED..Everybody refers to themselves as NIGGAS!!

And im surprised RPLs didnt fall under the MOB. But they kik a lot