N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by youngspade » November 10th, 2009, 9:30 am

How much is Southern California populated by Mexicans

How much is Northern California populated by Mexicans

That will tell you why SouthSiders/Surenos are deeper!

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » November 25th, 2009, 3:41 pm

funny thing is with all the surenos moving up north it's also making the nortenos even bigger too. most gangsters that really get down have always been black but thanks the sur migration the nortenos are now deeper and getting more down than ever. so for all the "sur taking over" forget it. chicanos who would want to nothing to do with banging now do. they're getting generic too, check out NORTH SIDE LOCOS, it's like the norteno version of SUR 13. ha! overall, the north is having the same problems that the crips and bloods have in LA, influx of too many latino immigrants banging.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 25th, 2009, 4:12 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:funny thing is with all the surenos moving up north it's also making the nortenos even bigger too. most gangsters that really get down have always been black but thanks the sur migration the nortenos are now deeper and getting more down than ever. so for all the "sur taking over" forget it. chicanos who would want to nothing to do with banging now do. they're getting generic too, check out NORTH SIDE LOCOS, it's like the norteno version of SUR 13. ha! overall, the north is having the same problems that the crips and bloods have in LA, influx of too many latino immigrants banging.

Its not a direct answer to my qquestion but, I believe that shit.....and it all makes sense, the southsiders are "WAKING" the Norteno COmmunities!? No?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » November 29th, 2009, 7:16 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:funny thing is with all the surenos moving up north it's also making the nortenos even bigger too. most gangsters that really get down have always been black but thanks the sur migration the nortenos are now deeper and getting more down than ever. so for all the "sur taking over" forget it. chicanos who would want to nothing to do with banging now do. they're getting generic too, check out NORTH SIDE LOCOS, it's like the norteno version of SUR 13. ha! overall, the north is having the same problems that the crips and bloods have in LA, influx of too many latino immigrants banging.
I dont really get what youre tryin to say, do you mean the threat of sur gettin deep in the north is making all nor cal chicanos back up north? That's somewhat the case, I got familia in Stockton that beat on surenos who try bangin in their neighborhood. Theyre not clicked up but they dont like some ese flyin his rag tryin to act like its his varrio. Chances are if a vato grew up in the north all his life but isnt a norteno, he'll still back em up.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 29th, 2009, 8:46 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What you didnt get out of his POST? This is what he is saying, WHats happening is that NORTENOS ARE @,

war more, hense, deaths, unexplained robberies and other crimes carried out by Sur on northern communitites which result into people who have FAMILY members who werent instrested in (THE BORING NORTENO LIFE on LACK Of enemies with A PURPOSE AT HAND) They are getting in the fight more and joining more since there families are started to be effected, MORE BY SUR having a deeper presence! Normally, if something happens Noretenos answer too it, now that SUR has MORE than enough of a PRESENCE up north that people are starting to feel there Amigo's/Primo's/Cousin's/Brothers are LOSING the battle and want to join in on the fight! Its not rocket science, but did I explain what I got out of his post?

Think about it how would you feel, if you was seeing your "familia" losing there turf to people THAT JUST HAPENED TO SAY "LETS move UP NORTH"!?!?! It sucks and its degrading, seeing people that DONT even rep your "TaraDOME", Aka "NorthSiders Bka "NF", The people your families died to PROTECT from DECADES ago! LOL Seriously, its like having the Eight Tray Gangsters, Moving to the DIME block and starting another BLOCK in the 6-0's amd started killing, taking turf? it would start a OUTRAGE throughout THE WHOLE N-Car/Rollin-Car would MOVE closer to assist the 6-0's taking there hold or MAKING sure ETG doesnt get in on that BIG TURF. If the 60's dont make it out of the situation (More than likely they will with GOOD HELP). whoever hekped the most takes it by having a deeper presence on the situation at hand! Plus it even gets more complicated than that, I havent added IFG to the equation yet either!

So that brings up a few questions with me,

If Nortenos are still beefing hard, WHY? - With understanding, "SHIT can happen", but thats the PAST, WAKE UP its bout to be Sur2010 in alot of parts UP NORTH *NOT ALL* but most!
&

If A certain Norteno hood is losing its ground to Nortenos why doesnt a Bigger, More Badder, Help or Takeover there hood and recruit them then make a click?

This is why Northern California, will always have room for MORE Sur :).

^^^^

If they wake up and buckle down, IT ISNT too late, I know that but at the same rate, its looking bad!

AVandelay
What city do you live in now?: 415-707

Unread post by AVandelay » December 1st, 2009, 12:15 am

Ive said it before, and I dont know what its like in the valley, but im still not seeing this big sur invasion everyone talks about. At least in the bay. For one, they've been up here pretty much since the start. They were pushing hardest in the 90's. SF was deep with surenos from 16 to 19st, plus MS. But i dont know, seems like nortenos have been making more noise again the last few years. Ive seen them deep in fruitvale, even the mission still. Theres no way norte is gonna die out anytime soon. Clicks have set up in towns they werent in before, and in a lot of states like NM, Arizona, Washington,etc. The only place your probably never gonna see them is LA or SD.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 1st, 2009, 8:38 am

nortenos could probably set up in sd,only a few hoods would actually put up a fight,in LA,OC,IE,VENTURA they would get taken out the map

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 2nd, 2009, 1:14 pm

youngspade wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What you didnt get out of his POST? This is what he is saying, WHats happening is that NORTENOS ARE @,

war more, hense, deaths, unexplained robberies and other crimes carried out by Sur on northern communitites which result into people who have FAMILY members who werent instrested in (THE BORING NORTENO LIFE on LACK Of enemies with A PURPOSE AT HAND) They are getting in the fight more and joining more since there families are started to be effected, MORE BY SUR having a deeper presence! Normally, if something happens Noretenos answer too it, now that SUR has MORE than enough of a PRESENCE up north that people are starting to feel there Amigo's/Primo's/Cousin's/Brothers are LOSING the battle and want to join in on the fight! Its not rocket science, but did I explain what I got out of his post?

Think about it how would you feel, if you was seeing your "familia" losing there turf to people THAT JUST HAPENED TO SAY "LETS move UP NORTH"!?!?! It sucks and its degrading, seeing people that DONT even rep your "TaraDOME", Aka "NorthSiders Bka "NF", The people your families died to PROTECT from DECADES ago! LOL Seriously, its like having the Eight Tray Gangsters, Moving to the DIME block and starting another BLOCK in the 6-0's amd started killing, taking turf? it would start a OUTRAGE throughout THE WHOLE N-Car/Rollin-Car would MOVE closer to assist the 6-0's taking there hold or MAKING sure ETG doesnt get in on that BIG TURF. If the 60's dont make it out of the situation (More than likely they will with GOOD HELP). whoever hekped the most takes it by having a deeper presence on the situation at hand! Plus it even gets more complicated than that, I havent added IFG to the equation yet either!

If Nortenos are still beefing hard, WHY? - With understanding, "SHIT can happen", but thats the PAST, WAKE UP its bout to be Sur2010 in alot of parts UP NORTH *NOT ALL* but most!
&

If A certain Norteno hood is losing its ground to Nortenos why doesnt a Bigger, More Badder, Help or Takeover there hood and recruit them then make a click?

^^^^

If they wake up and buckle down, IT ISNT too late, I know that but at the same rate, its looking bad!
fuck homie chill out, I couldn't UNDERSTAND because the fool has like no grammar in his posts.

And sur 2010? give me a fuckin break. Sur isn't about to take over varrios, much less by next year. Just from that assumption I cant tell you are a southsider, just cuz some scrap smokes a norteno once in a while don't mean they're takin over. Most scraps in the valley are paisas that only bust on an ene when they got them outnumbered, then you have much much fewer of the real vatos puttin in work. And if the paisas ever get caught slippin they try to act like they dont gangbang. So quit pushin your Sur invasion BS because the north isn't feelin it.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 2nd, 2009, 2:24 pm

im sorry did you need perfect grammars to understand what i wrote. i mean it wasn't that much of a message. i mean it wasn't that hard to understand. nortes are getting bigger because of the invasion. speaking of which i swear they're down here in san diego. anyone want to confirm?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 2nd, 2009, 2:39 pm

no it was just mixed up n I was tryin to understand your main point. If you meant more ordinary people are starting to back the nortenos that are close to them, thats nothin really new. wouldn't you defend your homie/familia if someone was tryin to bust on them? The fact that they're gangsters is just coincidence so then the ones that dont usually gangbang might start wearing red or whatever.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 2nd, 2009, 2:48 pm

MCD wrote:
youngspade wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

&

^^^^

fu-- homie chill out, I couldn't UNDERSTAND because the fool has like no grammar in his posts.

And sur 2010? give me a fuckin break. Sur isn't about to take over varrios, much less by next year. Just from that assumption I cant tell you are a southsider, just because some scrap smokes a norteno once in a while don't mean they're takin over. Most scraps in the valley are paisas that only bust on an ene when they got them outnumbered, then you have much much fewer of the real vatos puttin in work. And if the paisas ever get caught slippin they try to act like they dont gangbang. So quit pushin your Sur invasion BS because the north isn't feelin it.

I was just putting my 2cents in the convo, and im not a southsider, im black! But me knowing Surenos wouldnt let you guys touch LA COUNTY and I wish it was the same for you guys in your county. I support the Norte's more because they lack RACISM like the SouthSiders, but ive grown up with them so most I dont have problems with......but majority are racists!

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 2nd, 2009, 3:43 pm

aight then. So if you want answers to why north beefs with eachother, is alot like the surenos, its all about who's the baddest, who's varrio makes the most noise etc. When I see enes beef with eachother it's usually because someone is walkin around another varrio uninvited. Some just don't take the Sur seriously. Norte probably won't become a totallyunified supergang until Sur starts rollin in bigger in the major cities. Still I think the north is way more unified than the Sur thanks to G.U.N./Darkroom and things like that.

In my opinion, enes might have to get non-latino help if they wanna push Sur down because there's just too many paisas coming in from Mexico who become surenos to compete. I can't imagine what it's gonna turn out like in LA. From what I understand south central its almost a third latino now. I dont know much about blood n crip politics, but maybe enes would ally with them if they ever got a foot in the sur, i'm just speculating though. It's all about who's got more soldados.
Do you mean if a norteno varrio is losing to a sureno click? if u actually meant different nortenos flyin together, i think that's just a work in progress.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 2nd, 2009, 5:16 pm

MCD wrote:aight then. So if you want answers to why north beefs with eachother, is alot like the surenos, its all about who's the baddest, who's varrio makes the most noise etc. When I see enes beef with eachother it's usually because someone is walkin around another varrio uninvited. Some just don't take the Sur seriously. Norte probably won't become a totallyunified supergang until Sur starts rollin in bigger in the major cities. Still I think the north is way more unified than the Sur thanks to G.U.N./Darkroom and things like that.

In my opinion, enes might have to get non-latino help if they wanna push Sur down because there's just too many paisas coming in from Mexico who become surenos to compete. I can't imagine what it's gonna turn out like in LA. From what I understand south central its almost a third latino now. I dont know much about blood n crip politics, but maybe enes would ally with them if they ever got a foot in the sur, i'm just speculating though. It's all about who's got more soldados.
Do you mean if a norteno varrio is losing to a sureno click? if u actually meant different nortenos flyin together, i think that's just a work in progress.

To your last question yes im saying losing a HOOD to a SUR hood! Good insight very good stuff!

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 3rd, 2009, 1:54 am

gracias. I forgot to add cities I thought had the biggest sur to norte ratio. In my opinion Woodland up north of sacra here seems to have a few varrios controlled by sur. Don't know much about other cities, the small cities in the east bay might have some, maybe someone can speak on that. There's also some in Rancho Cordova and I believe Florencia 13 was there but most of their tags have been gettin crossed out because Nortenos control Rancho n I don't see anything new put up there. So that's a good example, when a SERIOUS gang like Florencia 13 steps in then enes got no choice but to bust back. I believe the same happened when White Fence tried to set up shop in Stockton back in the 70's or 80's. Anyways I'm thinkin about startin a turf thread to get an idea.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 3rd, 2009, 6:18 am

MCD wrote:gracias. I forgot to add cities I thought had the biggest sur to norte ratio. In my opinion Woodland up north of sacra here seems to have a few varrios controlled by sur. Don't know much about other cities, the small cities in the east bay might have some, maybe someone can speak on that. There's also some in Rancho Cordova and I believe Florencia 13 was there but most of their tags have been gettin crossed out because Nortenos control Rancho n I don't see anything new put up there. So that's a good example, when a SERIOUS gang like Florencia 13 steps in then enes got no choice but to bust back. I believe the same happened when White Fence tried to set up shop in Stockton back in the 70's or 80's. Anyways I'm thinkin about startin a turf thread to get an idea.

That makes alot of sense because Florencia moves and starts to gain ground then the other big dawgs start to park up!

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 3rd, 2009, 8:58 am

what's going on up north with the northerners against the southsiders is the same down south with bloods and crips and against the southsiders. you got a bunch of immigrants that's just feeding the sur movement. chicano gangs in LA that use cast out immigrants now take them in. it's like everyone took a page from MS and 18th ST. of course if they ever decide to implement the "let's deport them at the county jail" in LA and everywhere esle, it'll put a serious dent against the sur. look at SF, they deported all the MS member and now SF is RED again. my thing agains the SUR is that they always endup shooting innocent people. and that's IN THE BAY and IN LA.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 3rd, 2009, 1:51 pm

pause for a minute

everyone

nortenos hate upstate surs because their paisas

surenos hated nortenos because they were farmers..

but..

the paisas in upstate who are surenos are having children, paisas are having children, those children in the next generation are going to be U.S. born.....what then?.....

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 3rd, 2009, 3:27 pm

[quote="pistolslanga"]pause for a minute

everyone

nortenos hate upstate surs because their paisas

surenos hated nortenos because they were farmers..

but..

the paisas in upstate who are surenos are having children, paisas are having children, those children in the next generation are going to be U.S. born.....what then?.....[/quote]

Good point!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 3rd, 2009, 5:50 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:what's going on up north with the northerners against the southsiders is the same down south with bloods and crips and against the southsiders. you got a bunch of immigrants that's just feeding the sur movement. chicano gangs in LA that use cast out immigrants now take them in. it's like everyone took a page from MS and 18th ST. of course if they ever decide to implement the "let's deport them at the county jail" in LA and everywhere esle, it'll put a serious dent against the sur. look at SF, they deported all the MS member and now SF is RED again. my thing agains the SUR is that they always endup shooting innocent people. and that's IN THE BAY and IN LA.
wtf u talken bout ese,ive seen alot of news shit bout nortenos and other hoods upstate killen innocent people,the surenos who do drive bys get checked by their hood cuz thats a st rule sur hoods dont do drive bys,leave that to the crip/slob gangs,18s were the same way,u wanna kill a rival,walk up,u think my hood does drive bys,never,even if we get caught we rather do walk up than drive bys

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 3rd, 2009, 5:58 pm

funny shit bout this is u guys acten like all the sur upstate surenos are paisas lol,the shit to me is that the first nortenos were paisas and they talken all this shit bout surenos bein paisas,and the other funny shit is alot of nortenos have parents who are immigrants and paisas lol,and they talken shit disrespecting their parents,and west up with nortenos acten bad ass,if the surenos are fake than why be all happy if you fuck them up

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 3rd, 2009, 11:29 pm

MENACE18 wrote:funny shit bout this is u guys acten like all the sur upstate surenos are paisas lol,the shit to me is that the first nortenos were paisas and they talken all this shit bout surenos bein paisas,and the other funny shit is alot of nortenos have parents who are immigrants and paisas lol,and they talken shit disrespecting their parents,and west up with nortenos acten bad ass,if the surenos are fake than why be all happy if you fu-- them up

i aint disrespectin, what im sayin is theres a lot of contradictions in this game.. but facts are facts, a lot of the paisas nortenos HATE on today, are EXACTLY like the paisas who were the first nortenos....

but it aint different, no disrespect man i know you put it down for 18 and shyt, but a LOT of nortenos/surenos don't know their history, but its the SAME with bloods/crips....to me honestly most sur's ive met have had a better grasp on hispanics in cali/hispanic bangin in cali then nortenos,

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 4th, 2009, 8:43 am

i know 18st has paisas and some homies from 18 in the states are paisas but u wudnt be able to tell cuz the way they act,straight up chicano,but the ones in central america and mexico are crazy ass fuck

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 4th, 2009, 11:40 am

what am i talking about? are you kidding me. MS in SF killed a gang of people who weren't bangers. so did VFL in richmond. so did the SSL in oakland. the avenues in the VALLEY and Florencia in LA. there's a difference between accidentally shooting civilians in the crossfire and purposely shooting civilians. Surenos are notorious for shooting civilians. Please!!

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 4th, 2009, 11:45 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:what am i talking about? are you kidding me. MS in SF killed a gang of people who weren't bangers. so did VFL in richmond. so did the SSL in oakland. the avenues in the VALLEY and Florencia in LA. there's a difference between accidentally shooting civilians in the crossfire and purposely shooting civilians. Surenos are notorious for shooting civilians. Please!!

Agreed lol!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 4th, 2009, 12:11 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:what am i talking about? are you kidding me. MS in SF killed a gang of people who weren't bangers. so did VFL in richmond. so did the SSL in oakland. the avenues in the VALLEY and Florencia in LA. there's a difference between accidentally shooting civilians in the crossfire and purposely shooting civilians. Surenos are notorious for shooting civilians. Please!!
and that just shows how stupid those varrios are,you know how many norte hoods the homies in the bay say gang rape hynas,does that make all nortenos sick fucks.no,ms only known for killen innocent ppl, dont know wtf vfl and ssl is, avenues been tryen to kill blacks,and florencia are just levas now a days, and,u ever seen drive bys,the crips/bloods see a rival they dont give a fuck if hes by himself or theyre in a group with innocent ppl,theres hardly a time when a drive by doesnt kill a innocent person, and whats the difference,if a crip sees a blood and does a drive by but theirs innocent ppl around he doesnt care,he still shoots,so theres not really a difference if u actually think about it,the closest my hood got to for killen a innocent was supposably jamiel shaw but he got killed cuz ppl from his area told a vato who is close with baby boy that he was claiming rollin 20s so they killed his ass,he cuda said he was innocent but he did have gang shit,and how the fuck u know theyre innocent,alot of ppl do got gang ties,u cud get mistaken for a gangmember just for kicken it with them,so if u dont wanna get capped dont be kicken it with gangs

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 4th, 2009, 12:11 pm

and that just shows how stupid those varrios are,you know how many norte hoods the homies in the bay say gang rape hynas,does that make all nortenos sick fucks.no,ms only known for killen innocent ppl, dont know wtf vfl and ssl is, avenues been tryen to kill blacks,and florencia are just levas now a days, and,u ever seen drive bys,the crips/bloods see a rival they dont give a fuck if hes by himself or theyre in a group with innocent ppl,theres hardly a time when a drive by doesnt kill a innocent person, and whats the difference,if a crip sees a blood and does a drive by but theirs innocent ppl around he doesnt care,he still shoots,so theres not really a difference if u actually think about it,the closest my hood got to for killen a innocent was supposably jamiel shaw but he got killed cuz ppl from his area told a vato who is close with baby boy that he was claiming rollin 20s so they killed his ass,he cuda said he was innocent but he did have gang shit,and how the fuck u know theyre innocent,alot of ppl do got gang ties,u cud get mistaken for a gangmember just for kicken it with them,so if u dont wanna get capped dont be kicken it with gangs

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 4th, 2009, 2:57 pm

MENACE18 wrote:funny shit bout this is u guys acten like all the sur upstate surenos are paisas lol,the shit to me is that the first nortenos were paisas and they talken all this shit bout surenos bein paisas,and the other funny shit is alot of nortenos have parents who are immigrants and paisas lol,and they talken shit disrespecting their parents,and west up with nortenos acten bad ass,if the surenos are fake than why be all happy if you fu-- them up
nah I got enough sense to know not all ese's up here are paisas. We actually got LA vatos creepin in the north, it's just a trip up I-5. I remember a few years ago there was some shit about ese's flyin up the I-5 into Fresno or Stockton, poppin a norteno, and driving back down to Los so they could say they're a norteno killer. And as far as killin innocents, we're both guilty, remember the ene in stockton that smoked the 12 year old from LA?
pistolslanga wrote:

i aint disrespectin, what im sayin is theres a lot of contradictions in this game.. but facts are facts, a lot of the paisas nortenos HATE on today, are EXACTLY like the paisas who were the first nortenos....

but it aint different, no disrespect man i know you put it down for 18 and shyt, but a LOT of nortenos/surenos don't know their history, but its the SAME with bloods/crips....to me honestly most sur's ive met have had a better grasp on hispanics in cali/hispanic bangin in cali then nortenos,
Sur ain't lying when they say some nortenos are mayateros. and It's like I've said before, sur is closer to mexico and has cities that are almost 100% latino. In the north the closest you'll get to that is probablIy salinas and it's like half. There's a bigger proportion of blacks in the north so homies around here start pickin up on their culture, like the hyphy movement...lol. I hold on to my culture which means respecting my image, not saying "nigga" and learning the language of my people.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 7th, 2009, 12:54 am

nortenos rapping hynas?? what the hell are YOU talking about?? if you talking about the jokers that raped the lil girl in richmond they sureno related.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » December 7th, 2009, 9:29 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:nortenos rapping hynas?? what the hell are YOU talking about?? if you talking about the jokers that raped the lil girl in richmond they sureno related.
this wasnt told to me a by a homie from my hood up north,dis was told by 1 of the homies who is arab,he lives in the bay area and he was cool with surenos and nortenos but he quit kicken it with surenos after some surena blasted his close homie who was a norteno,he said everytime he was at parties he wud see nortenos gang raping some hyna

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 7th, 2009, 12:54 pm

Blablablabla.. I hope you fools know 50 pages is probably still the max # of pages a thread can have on here.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 7th, 2009, 1:43 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Blablablabla.. I hope you fools know 50 pages is probably still the max # of pages a thread can have on here.

BS

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 7th, 2009, 2:51 pm

you have an arab homie up north? he's arab, youre mexican. he's up north and youre down south. you're 18th street and he's non affiliated. did you him meet on a dating site?