N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » April 28th, 2010, 7:23 am

well you know technically that means that they've claimed almost everything...there's a big "C" = crip, 14 = norte, it's red = blood, and they're southsiders....=) all they need to do is bark they'll be dogs too....

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 28th, 2010, 11:30 am

Funny

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » April 30th, 2010, 9:51 am

youngspade wrote:
OGCricket wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I think I may have found Porky AKA Alex "the straight OG SSSJ many hood claiming Cripteño tagbanging Sureño"!
:lol: That foto reminds me of the media bangers from the Philippines. It was posted by a user named Alex & I remember Alex being called Porky, so this totally made me think of him right away!

:lol:

you got to be kidding me

They have no chance for survival

you my nygga and all spade but those dudes are hardcore gangstas...

heard that nygga porky caught a couple dozen bodies

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 30th, 2010, 3:36 pm

FREE GATO!

Is VNH really that old? Did they used to go by a different name?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » April 30th, 2010, 5:59 pm

Gato seems to know his history pretty good. VNH has always been that as far as I know, I truly didn't know how far back they went but I knew that they have 5 generations and were established by the late 70's. Downtown has some of oldest varrios in SJ but do to it's abatement and smaller size is usually overlooked for the ES varrios. so it seems that some of the withstanding Downtown varrios got started not too many years after Capitol park's predecessor, interesting.....

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 30th, 2010, 6:32 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Is VNH really that old? Did they used to go by a different name?
I overlooked your second question, I think I know why you're asking, the 60's really predates the representing of Norte so they had to have gone by a different name then, the park itself and the Gente had been living there long before the 60's.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 2nd, 2010, 9:35 am

I read something that I think tvo might've read, but don't think he explained it the way I saw it. 1 of the OG 14er shot callers was in charge of funds & then some money was never found, but people were saying his wife was living it up. Well this caused some inner problems & it got to the point to where he was on the list, so they asked someone from Fresno who was close to him to do it & he didn't. Well that F-14er was then placed on the list & another F-14 was asked to take care of the other 1, but he told him & that's how Fresno Nation supposedly was born. There was a lot off & on problems, which lead to the complete split for good.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 3rd, 2010, 1:16 pm

I think someone on here read about BKS 14 & then decided to make a topic about it here:
http://www.360degrees.org/cgi-bin/discu ... akersfield
:lol:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 3rd, 2010, 2:11 pm

I also read that some black gangs have made it on that list, but I can't think of who. It also said that NLR has worked w/14.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 4th, 2010, 10:52 am

what list?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 4th, 2010, 11:10 am

Hit

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 18th, 2010, 3:32 pm

for you eme lovers...here we go: (Lol)

In a first for California, five Monterey County men are facing criminal charges that they committed a crime to benefit the Northern Riders — a rapidly growing Norteño dropout group, a gang officer revealed this week.

The men are facing charges stemming from a Dec. 5 assault against one of their own at the Monterey County Jail.

The men, Jesus Cota, Billy Auyon, Ramiro Rodriguez, Ivan Morales and Eric Amaro, are accused of carrying out the crime to further their gang's influence in communities.

Officials said they could not release a mug shot of Ramiro Rodriguez because he has been out on bail for more than 30 days.

On Wednesday, Monterey County Superior Court Judge Russell D. Scott ruled that four of the members were to proceed to trial following the two-day preliminary hearing — in which a judge decides whether enough evidence exists for a case to move forward. Morales' hearing was delayed because his lawyer had prior court commitments.

At the center of the case is an ex-Northern Rider, identified in court records as "John Doe," who testified Tuesday against the defendants. The former gang member's identity is being withheld because of the sensitivity of the case.

Jesse Piñon, a county gang task force officer, said the case is unique because this group has not seen prosecution as a criminal street gang in California. Never before, Piñon said, has law enforcement been able to get a witness such as Doe to testify against the gang. He said the case is important because it could lead to prosecutions in other counties seeing growth in Northern Riders gang membership.

A May 2008 FBI classified report said the Northern Riders were one of two groups of former Norteño gang members posing an increasing threat on the streets of Monterey, Santa Clara, San Francisco, Sacramento and Mendocino counties. Their enemies are active members of both the Norteño and Sureño gangs.

The California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation classified the Northern Riders as a "disruptive group" instead of a prison gang. According to prison guidelines, a "disruptive group" consists of inmates who pose a threat to the physical safety of other inmates or prison staff members because of their activities.

Prison gang or not?
Gang experts have not completed a full investigation to determine whether the Northern Riders qualify as a prison gang. A thorough investigation is needed, gang experts say, to determine whether the group has grown into a prison gang. They usually look for rank structure in the group, tattoos, colors and whether the group started in prison. Once they have the report, it is sent to Sacramento, where it is determined whether a disruptive group is a prison gang.

Piñon, the prosecution's expert witness, testified Wednesday that the ultimate goal of this criminal street gang is to protect its participants from active Norteño gang members. Because Northern Riders members were dropouts, he said, they face a chance of retaliation from their former gangs.Norteños and Sureños, which mean "northerners" and "southerners" in Spanish, are the two major rival gang groupings in the Salinas area. Nuestra Familia leaders in prison direct Norteño gang activity at the street level, while Sureños answer to the Mexican Mafia, also a prison gang.

Piñon said he has seen intercepted messages between incarcerated Northern Riders gang members touting their aspirations to further themselves as a criminal street gang. He said it is also through these messages that all five defendants were recognized as Northern Riders.

According to testimony in this week's hearing, the Northern Riders were formed in 2001 at the High Desert State Prison in Susanville by Nuestra Familia gang members unhappy with their gang's structure. The Northern Riders are based on a democratic structure with a "council" that carries out the desires of its members.

Doe told the judge that he joined the Northern Riders because he was tired of the politics within the Norteño structure. He became a Northern Rider in 2005 while serving at California State Prison, Corcoran. As a Northern Rider, he said, he ran drugs in areas including Richmond, Madera and the Bay Area.

Doe described the history of the Northern Riders, its mission and the fallout on Dec. 5 with his fellow gang members at the Monterey County Jail that led to his departure.

He testified that his exit was due to a disagreement he had with Cota over another Northern Rider. Because of this, Doe testified, he no longer wanted to be a part of the Northern Riders. He said Cota struck him after he expressed that he wanted out of the gang. The former gang member said all five defendants attacked him, wounding his back, neck, face and head. He said Rodriguez later told him he would be killed if he left the gang.

More prison time if convicted
The county District Attorney's Office charged all five defendants with assault by means likely to produce great bodily injury in the Dec. 5 beating. They also face a gang enhancement of committing the offense to benefit the Northern Riders criminal street gang.

Prosecutor James Panetta said each defendant faces a maximum of four years in prison in the assault. If convicted of the gang enhancement, the defendants each face a maximum of an additional four years in prison.

According to court records, Cota, Auyon and Rodriguez also have prior convictions. Rodriguez is additionally charged with making threats to commit a crime resulting in death or great bodily injury to John Doe.

The case comes at an important time for the county's anti-gang officers, who say the Northern Riders' threat is increasing as Norteño gang members drop out in large numbers.

Piñon, who's assigned to the FBI's Safe Streets task force, said the group has grown at least four-fold in the past two years and can be seen especially at county jail.

Piñon said the Northern Riders try to recruit as many individuals as they can into their gang to help them gain control of drug territory of the Norteño and Sureño street gangs.

"The Northern Riders ultimately want to get out on the streets, commit crimes — they want to sell drugs and basically infiltrate the Nuestra Familia," he testified. "They want to cause chaos within the Nuestra Family .... They want to recruit from these people and make their gang stronger."

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » May 21st, 2010, 4:59 pm

i remember hearing about northern riders but i've never seen them in Sacra. the gang seems kind of pointless like the Doe said he dropped out because of politics, well then why did you join another gang idiota..i guess its some temporary protection until NR's start their own politics.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 30th, 2010, 2:08 am

Jupebox wrote:Yea Campbell tried to put the blame on "Sicc Loc" but the jury diddent buy it,also Swamps did not start out as a Crip Set....their ties go back to to Louisana....Louisana Swamp Doggs....S.O.S is the first Crip gang in San Jo point blank!As far as the ABZ I dont think they have the Respect like the SA does....
Sicc loc was Rodney right? Someone said they both went to prison. Do you know what happened with him? Let us know what you think of all the crip'n that has gone down in SJ. Even tho you did your thing, seems like you only look at sos as the real deal. Here's a old skool SJ shot:
Look at that old Shakey's sign! Haha, man I miss the old days.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » May 30th, 2010, 9:17 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Jupebox wrote:Yea Campbell tried to put the blame on "Sicc Loc" but the jury diddent buy it,also Swamps did not start out as a Crip Set....their ties go back to to Louisana....Louisana Swamp Doggs....S.O.S is the first Crip gang in San Jo point blank!As far as the ABZ I dont think they have the Respect like the SA does....
Sicc loc was Rodney right? Someone said they both went to prison. Do you know what happened with him? Let us know what you think of all the crip'n that has gone down in SJ. Even tho you did your thing, seems like you only look at sos as the real deal. Here's a old skool SJ shot:
Look at that old Shakey's sign! Haha, man I miss the old days.

man Rudog I remember those pictures that's was real SJ life in the days

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 3rd, 2010, 7:25 pm

Check out "THE HOME BOYS":
Check out the 1st shot & you'll see it says: "VAMOS CRUSAR NORTE", while showing some Northern cities on the way-way sign. There's also a wall that says SAN FRAN RIFA. I've seen another 1 of his comics where he put stuff like RVL (Richmond Varrio Locos) on a wall, so the homies creator must be from the bay.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » June 3rd, 2010, 10:07 pm

Gotta love how that cop is shaking the homie's hand .)

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 3rd, 2010, 10:47 pm

~J~ wrote:Image
Gotta love how that cop is shaking the homie's hand .)
Haha, yeah I thought that was funny. Even tho a lot of cops were dicks back then, I'm sure some weren't so bad.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 9th, 2010, 7:20 pm

For some of you that missed: http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewto ... 9&start=80
(I meant to put some of those posts on here).

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » June 12th, 2010, 7:20 am

Speaking of "Northen Ridahs" I just saw on the internet that 3 of them shanked Rapper "X-Rated fr 29th St. Garden Blocc Crip" 7 times and he had to be air lifted out to Fresno hospital....he almost dead,Im sure the Northen Crip Car (Sac-Stockton and maybe San Jo if their's any left lol) is going have a green light on the Northen Ridahs....I sure know a big ass DIS is going to come soon on wax's.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 15th, 2010, 10:07 am

Did yall see the link I put up? Was Casa Vicky really by tropicana back in the days?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » June 18th, 2010, 1:54 pm

My best guess is that Casa Vicky's was probably on Story and King back then though I can't confirm it. where it is now on Julian St I believe it was a smaller taqueria with a house on the corner on 17th St before it turned to Casa Vicky's, so it either moved to where it is now or that one on Story Rd closed up.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 25th, 2010, 4:58 pm

Anybody heard of a spot in SJ being called murder land? I thought it was funny to hear people call a spot in SJ murder land, when it probably doesn't have much 187's.

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » June 28th, 2010, 2:10 pm

Noboby has any input about X rated gettin shanked by some drop outs fr "Northen Riders".........WOW!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 28th, 2010, 8:28 pm

Jupebox wrote:Noboby has any input about X rated gettin shanked by some drop outs fr "Northen Riders".........WOW!
I've added input on the x-raided incident on a couple of sites already, so that's probably why I didn't add anything.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 28th, 2010, 8:42 pm

~J~ wrote:My best guess is that Casa Vicky's was probably on Story and King back then though I can't confirm it. where it is now on Julian St I believe it was a smaller taqueria with a house on the corner on 17th St before it turned to Casa Vicky's, so it either moved to where it is now or that one on Story Rd closed up.
Casa Vicky's really does feel like a casa, ha. Speaking on that comic, I got to take a closer look at the actual comic & got to read some of the grafitti. It had Vicky's Town, lomas, horshoe, tvl (tropicana varrio locos) & some more stuff was palmas I think it read.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 8th, 2010, 12:54 pm

I decided to come back to check out some stuff. Looked like kv408 posted not too long ago. Hope his homies stopped rolling thru the wrong hoods, especially with the type of shit he talks. Someone said it was bb's who really backed up 14 in Salinas valley & not what was said in that 1 thread brought up earlier, so I thought it was funny the wigger all of a sudden knew bb's were paisas & said they almost all ride for sur any way. Saw some VHS hit-ups that looked new about a couple of weeks ago. Any body hear of a drive-by in SJ a few days ago?

korngo
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by korngo » October 12th, 2010, 5:30 am

first off nigga, when you say BB's i hope you ain't talkin' about the BB's like the ones in east oakland, out there in the 90's. 'cause on everything, ain't none of them BB's out in salinas. they tried a couple times, but it was just straight curtains for them everytime. but if you talkin' like BB's as in paisas in general in salinas? nahh nigga you trippin'. nigga, that's my home court, and trust it, maybe shit changed since i moved out, but mayng, all them paisas were famous for "me no bang ~ brown pride" blah blah. but wooooooooooooow, there's a litterally a gang called MPL that was souther folks, and practically straight up all paisa. but in salinas, in my side of town - east side, 500blk fremont, feel me, infamous east market, shouts out, gotta get that out real quick, you'd see niggas who look straight up paisa and be bangin' norte out there, but nahh they speak coo' ass english and spanish. they just ain't with the whole black and brown type nortes, but they coo withthem though. but the majority were slappin' that X3. most paisa gang memebers anyways belong to mpl, mexican pryde locooooos. they were all a bunch of fuckin lames though. in salinas, back in early 90's, kind of shady yeah the northern folks use to kinda fuck with paisas, call 'em scraps and shit and all that. well, straight up nigga, i remember it wasent smart to wear red for a minute, that shit kinda bit them in the ass as wow, them southern folks off gay seiber, fuckin' del monte, g street, that whole area, mayng just hella paisas and southern niggas all with the x3. soooooo, if anything, the northern folks learned their lesson and before i moved out, i hella remember nortenos hella being cool with the paisas and shit,,, welcoming them into whatever... pretty much makin' 'em feel welcomes and the southern niggas were hella tweekin' hard and started robbin' paisas... that's a nono.

bottom line, in salinas bro, you don't "back up 14", c'mon dawg, that's just as dumb as a nigga pullin' the i had my fingers crossed, didn't count. any norteno from salinas, is gonna be a norteno. no backin' up 14, none of that turf hoppin' BS. niggas get killed for that lol they got some high rankin' ass nigga up there reaaaaaally puttin' it down, and makin' some solid homeboys out there. man, i'll never forget 2 different times, 2 different ppl sit there and claim they "use to bang norte" and i swear on everything, both 'em, when i seen them whenever it was in the future, both had their lips straight cut off, maybe one of 'em had their tongue fucked with, and one of 'em just had the meanest slice on his face. out there, the drop out rate verry big so like you gotta be carefull how you speak about norte nigga, anybody was able to say i bang sur this, whatever, but nigga, dont get bagged up one day, find yourself wakin' up on the rail road tracks in chyna town with some shit missin! i ain't even gonna bring up them acosta plaza boys, but they're hitters that's all to say about 'em lol mad love to $ap folks, $.E.M, FMB, all the east folks, srb, everybody esle you already know~

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 12th, 2010, 2:09 pm

korngo wrote:first off nigga, when you say BB's i hope you ain't talkin' about the BB's like the ones in east oakland, out there in the 90's. 'cause on everything, ain't none of them BB's out in salinas. they tried a couple times, but it was just straight curtains for them everytime. but if you talkin' like BB's as in paisas in general in salinas? nahh nigga you trippin'. nigga, that's my home court, and trust it, maybe shit changed since i moved out, but mayng, all them paisas were famous for "me no bang ~ brown pride" blah blah. but wooooooooooooow, there's a litterally a gang called MPL that was souther folks, and practically straight up all paisa. but in salinas, in my side of town - east side, 500blk fremont, feel me, infamous east market, shouts out, gotta get that out real quick, you'd see niggas who look straight up paisa and be bangin' norte out there, but nahh they speak coo' ass english and spanish. they just ain't with the whole black and brown type nortes, but they coo withthem though. but the majority were slappin' that X3. most paisa gang memebers anyways belong to mpl, mexican pryde locooooos. they were all a bunch of fuckin lames though. in salinas, back in early 90's, kind of shady yeah the northern folks use to kinda fu-- with paisas, call 'em scraps and shit and all that. well, straight up nigga, i remember it wasent smart to wear red for a minute, that shit kinda bit them in the ass as wow, them southern folks off gay seiber, fuckin' del monte, g street, that whole area, mayng just hella paisas and southern niggas all with the x3. soooooo, if anything, the northern folks learned their lesson and before i moved out, i hella remember nortenos hella being cool with the paisas and shit,,, welcoming them into whatever... pretty much makin' 'em feel welcomes and the southern niggas were hella tweekin' hard and started robbin' paisas... that's a nono.

bottom line, in salinas bro, you don't "back up 14", c'mon dawg, that's just as dumb as a nigga pullin' the i had my fingers crossed, didn't count. any norteno from salinas, is gonna be a norteno. no backin' up 14, none of that turf hoppin' BS. niggas get killed for that lol they got some high rankin' ass nigga up there reaaaaaally puttin' it down, and makin' some solid homeboys out there. man, i'll never forget 2 different times, 2 different ppl sit there and claim they "use to bang norte" and i swear on everything, both 'em, when i seen them whenever it was in the future, both had their lips straight cut off, maybe one of 'em had their tongue #%@& with, and one of 'em just had the meanest slice on his face. out there, the drop out rate verry big so like you gotta be carefull how you speak about norte nigga, anybody was able to say i bang sur this, whatever, but nigga, dont get bagged up one day, find yourself wakin' up on the rail road tracks in chyna town with some shit missin! i ain't even gonna bring up them acosta plaza boys, but they're hitters that's all to say about 'em lol mad love to $ap folks, $.E.M, FMB, all the east folks, srb, everybody esle you already know~
LOL Are you alright bro?? I meant Salinas valley, as in the prison & what I saw someone else say.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by SilentWest » October 12th, 2010, 9:45 pm

korngo wrote:first off nigga, when you say BB's i hope you ain't talkin' about the BB's like the ones in east oakland, out there in the 90's. 'cause on everything, ain't none of them BB's out in salinas. they tried a couple times, but it was just straight curtains for them everytime. but if you talkin' like BB's as in paisas in general in salinas? nahh nigga you trippin'. nigga, that's my home court, and trust it, maybe shit changed since i moved out, but mayng, all them paisas were famous for "me no bang ~ brown pride" blah blah. but wooooooooooooow, there's a litterally a gang called MPL that was souther folks, and practically straight up all paisa. but in salinas, in my side of town - east side, 500blk fremont, feel me, infamous east market, shouts out, gotta get that out real quick, you'd see niggas who look straight up paisa and be bangin' norte out there, but nahh they speak coo' ass english and spanish. they just ain't with the whole black and brown type nortes, but they coo withthem though. but the majority were slappin' that X3. most paisa gang memebers anyways belong to mpl, mexican pryde locooooos. they were all a bunch of fuckin lames though. in salinas, back in early 90's, kind of shady yeah the northern folks use to kinda fu-- with paisas, call 'em scraps and shit and all that. well, straight up nigga, i remember it wasent smart to wear red for a minute, that shit kinda bit them in the ass as wow, them southern folks off gay seiber, fuckin' del monte, g street, that whole area, mayng just hella paisas and southern niggas all with the x3. soooooo, if anything, the northern folks learned their lesson and before i moved out, i hella remember nortenos hella being cool with the paisas and shit,,, welcoming them into whatever... pretty much makin' 'em feel welcomes and the southern niggas were hella tweekin' hard and started robbin' paisas... that's a nono.

bottom line, in salinas bro, you don't "back up 14", c'mon dawg, that's just as dumb as a nigga pullin' the i had my fingers crossed, didn't count. any norteno from salinas, is gonna be a norteno. no backin' up 14, none of that turf hoppin' BS. niggas get killed for that lol they got some high rankin' ass nigga up there reaaaaaally puttin' it down, and makin' some solid homeboys out there. man, i'll never forget 2 different times, 2 different ppl sit there and claim they "use to bang norte" and i swear on everything, both 'em, when i seen them whenever it was in the future, both had their lips straight cut off, maybe one of 'em had their tongue #%@& with, and one of 'em just had the meanest slice on his face. out there, the drop out rate verry big so like you gotta be carefull how you speak about norte nigga, anybody was able to say i bang sur this, whatever, but nigga, dont get bagged up one day, find yourself wakin' up on the rail road tracks in chyna town with some shit missin! i ain't even gonna bring up them acosta plaza boys, but they're hitters that's all to say about 'em lol mad love to $ap folks, $.E.M, FMB, all the east folks, srb, everybody esle you already know~
No offence, but you talk pretty oakland'ish for a Salas boy.

korngo

Unread post by korngo » October 13th, 2010, 6:49 am

rudog, off top, i just reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally get defensive whenever salinas get's brought up. feel me. i see your location, boss, i know you gotta feel the same way about the shark tank! feel me! for sure, bro, i looked pretty damn stupid haha you hella werent talkin' shit. fuck. nothin' but apologizes to you boss. but no need though to hit me back with silly shit like "allgood homie, but next time watch your mouth, check yourself, this and that blah blzah blah" i man up, accept my faults on that. just if we good, we good. if it's bad, it's bad. (not saying that's what you would of said anyways, though feel me!)

silentwest, "oakland'ish"? you say no offence but what you tryna say with that, though? feel me? obviously bro you got somethin' to say but you ain't tryna say it 'cause you know it will be offensive. so i'm kinda assuming what you really tryna say is i'm frontin' about being from salinas.

now maaaaaaaybe, if you actually were expecting a explanation on why, i - according to you and what you think niggas from the town talk like - speak "oakland'ish", rather than speaking like how most folks back in salas speak, which off top is chicano~spanglish cholo like, you might wanna just keep it real, straight up. a simple "ay though, not to talk shit, but how come you speak kinda more like a bay nigga, then someone from salas?" then i would give my personal insight on that. and not been offended at all. what does get me a lil' bit on tilt, is that beat around the bush shit. but no offence to you either, feel me?

don't be mad or take it personal 'cause i be feelin' myself with the psychology. lol

korngo

Unread post by korngo » October 13th, 2010, 11:43 am

oh yeah, real quick too. rudogg, bossman, that picture you got of the southern taggin' in idaho bro doesn't norcal at all actually. that's some faggot ass scrap nigga from salinas bro who prolly got his bitch ran out, now he in idaho. makes me sick nigga, he really bombin' my area code nigga, with ugly ass 3 dots next to it. but, it's wierd though. they wouldin't tag salinas, specially if a southern nigga, it would fosho be salas, feel me. prolly some lame, my nigga.

but for real though, all i gotta say is, southern niggas.. yeaaah for a minute they were kinda puttin' dumb ass amount of work on niggas in east side, but right now.... i know on everything, just 2 of my folks from $ap done racked up like at least 11 of them niggas vgs ~ vagos. and they the main southern folks out there, the ones that were on that rebel shit. hella tweekers though, that criss had 'em super confident, but now homies from watsoooooooooooooooooooooooooooon been jugin' it with the firearms so now hella norte folks been wackin' them southern left and right lol plus, they for sure now control like 75% drugs goin' in and out. before iunno, maybe 50/50 lil' more in the southern folks favor?

oh, and about that 12th street pic? you know, i'ma be honest... i helllllllllllllllllllllllllla could of sworn my boys from redwood were saying that's they're folks/set right there. vera block or some shit? or maybe epa? but my boys from r-dub ~ redwood city.

anywho, ay fuck all these nigga from socali tryna be up in this thread really tryna talk like they be known the business out here. fuck what anybody might of told you what the deal is out here. you know they always say, there's always 2 sides to every story. and for real, if you ain't comin' up in here to ask some question about shit, then don't bother. nigga we don't give a fuck how y'all do it out there, we fine doin' what we do, how we do, and been doin' it for the past years. y'all comin' up in here, our shit for real, talkin' all this "we have rules, no drive byes, be a man walk up and shoot" blah fuckin' blah we ain't listenin' though!~!!!!!!!! we don't fuckin' care!!!!!! you act like we really supposed to give a fuck about how y'all do it, 'cause y'all "oooooooooooooooo omg, l.a. nigga! damn watch out now!" !!! mad love to san diego though, i got dumb ass love for the peeps out there!

and on everything, right now hardest towns in northern cali, hella banged out, modesto, salinas, stockton, oakland, there's one more but it helllla just can't remember it, grrrr. not richmond, believe it or not, they have that ooooooooooooone street, but now it's soooooo on hella watch by feds, you couldin't even push a 10 sack out there. i heard central richmond and north richmond gettin' serious with the turfin', them black dread heads nigga mobbin' hellla crazy.