N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by OGCricket » March 4th, 2014, 10:22 pm

WHAT'S UP GUYS I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE IN A LONG MINUTE

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » March 4th, 2014, 11:09 pm

What's going on Cricket! I have not had the chance to meet you yet, but I am familiar with a lot of your posts. Let me be the first to come at you with the utmost of respects Homie! Welcome Back! I don't know if have heard or not but we are working on a map for San Jose. It is basically done, we are in the fine tuning stages at this point. We could really use some extra input on this project as there are a few Varrios that we have some questions on. If you are interested shoot me a PM and we can talk further! Silent!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 5th, 2014, 9:05 am

Check out the posts you missed Cricket! Anybody else trip out on the name "sur santos pride"? I never thought that name made sense. I wondered if maybe one of their vets was from somewhere like south side Pomona and decided to put a twist on ssp. Have no idea what their history is.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 5th, 2014, 10:07 am

Hey Rudog! South Saints pride? I know that they are heavily into New Orleans Saints gear. I remember riding the jail bus once to court. They always put the PC's in a cage by themselves up front. I saw this guy who obviously was a Sureno. He was a paisa, wearing brown, and he had the Saints emblem tattoed on his wrist! Sometimes I get on facebook and type in Sur Santos Pride, or Clanton, Or Kollmar Vagos, try it you will be amazed at how many you can find! I was going through some of my old stuff and came across a newspaper clipping from 93. One of my homeboys ladys got murdered by southerners. She was riding in a car with them and got shot in the head! Anyways in the article there is graffiti in the back ground. You can see VWst, which I am sure stands for Willow or Williams st. Also you can see ESC Which must be Eastside Clanton! How is the map thing going for you? I have to go out of town for work starting Monday. I may be off the net until I can find a permanent place to stay. My work is sending me to the ends of the earth! I will be in contact for the rest of this week. and weekends thereafter! If you can make all the changes that you need to we can get this thing live. I was hoping that Cricket would help out as well!

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » March 5th, 2014, 9:20 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Check out the posts you missed Cricket! Anybody else trip out on the name "sur santos pride"? I never thought that name made sense. I wondered if maybe one of their vets was from somewhere like south side Pomona and decided to put a twist on ssp. Have no idea what their history is.

Actually SSP stands for Sur Santos Poder they been around since the early 80's, it odd I've meet homies still from 12th St and BGT we usually chill at the Keyes Bar.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » March 5th, 2014, 9:23 pm

Thanks Silent much respect to you tambien the map that Rudog did I can't see on my PC so I'm gonna have to do back a couple of pages and read up.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 5th, 2014, 9:50 pm

Hey there Cricket! I just sent you a PM!

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » March 5th, 2014, 9:54 pm

C-Parque Colonia Maravilla doesn't just include the park the parks blood runs thur other hoods that have family tired to the Colonia Maravilla,

1. Casitas
2. Verde Blocc
3. Checkers
4.Sanders Boys (formly E.S.S. East Side Strangers)
5. Creek Side Locos ( C.P. side of Dobern)
6. Cold Blooded Gangsters

and also older homies on Angie,Tiara,Diadem, Lyons and Diana bloccz

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » March 5th, 2014, 10:03 pm

My understanding is the younger genaration from the Park,Rio Seco,95. and Sanders have started something called the The Movement.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » March 5th, 2014, 10:20 pm

Silent I just saw you video on on Clantone there WS Clique is strong there ES Clique got destroyed by Palmas,33rd and the Park there ES clique joined VML's which is not doing that much better the video say also that Clantone are allies with SSP that's BS, SSP and Clantone are at war right now since Clantone is a original So Cal gang they wanted all San Jo 13 gangs to fall into ranks and SSP told them to eat shit. That video is wack and all lies.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 5th, 2014, 10:52 pm

I just hit you with the URL Cricket! Check your e-mail! Also read the PM I just sent you. Yeah I heard that SSP and Clantone were now funking! Back in my day it was not that way! They were united in trying to get us and WSM. We really did not get along with WSM either so it played to their advantage. Instead of uniting we were tripping off each other. We did sort of come together later but that was more the next generation of VHS.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » March 5th, 2014, 11:09 pm

Silent I PM'ed you

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » March 5th, 2014, 11:24 pm

Welcome back stranger ;)

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » March 6th, 2014, 12:27 pm

I agree with cricket to some extend on clanton issue . They did make a lot of surenos mad I can think of spv for one. They were biter enemies for a while till vst stepped in . Ws clanton have some killers in they ranks that's for sure tho .

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 6th, 2014, 1:37 pm

How long has SPV been established in the King-San Antonio area? I spent a lot of time around there back in the day! There were surenos in the area. I would call it a very light presence though. I definitely engaged them in battle on a few occasions! I kind of doubt it was SPV though. Probably more like the fore fathers of their hood. I was around that area about 25 years ago. As far as Clanton and SSP go, I would not know to much about there internal politics for obvious reasons! I always thought that they were cool with each other for the most part. There areas are basically the same. I could see Clanton getting their egos all blown up though. They are really the only Surenos with a hood in LA that are up in SJ.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » March 6th, 2014, 7:44 pm

I went to school at Lee Mathson in the mid 80's and the only Surenos in the area were from VSL (Poco Way) the whole Lee Mathson, Arbuckle now( Ceasr Chavez Elementary) were Norte E.S.S. East Side Strangers held the area on lock.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 7th, 2014, 7:18 pm

The era that I am talking about would be from 88-91. There were some over on Sharff ave! Also right around mc Creery! Where SPV is today! I got into funk with them in both places back in the day. A real light presence though, not to many. They were not a neighborhood or anything. Just random scraps that got caught slippin! PocoWay definitely was the spot were they were strongest back then though. I paid them fools a couple visits to! I don't know if they had another click going on those streets behind Tropicana. I looked for them a few times back there with no luck. I was just going on rumors though. We definitely used to funk with them in the parking lot of Tropicana. back then Tami Lee was another one. They were just getting started back then I believe. I never heard the name TLG until later. We used to call them Dubert ln, because that is were they were always seen! It is a trip because that area is pretty bad today. I would say that mc Laughlin ended up about like the westside! Pretty even In terms of Northern and southern Gangs! When I first started Banging we did not have Southerners around our area really! We used to travel to the eastside to get down with Surenos! How things have changed! Now the Westside is flooded with them.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 7th, 2014, 7:53 pm

What's with all the homeboys kicking it at Keyes? :lol: JK, it's an alright spot. Pretty kool they got the free dogs on Fridays, but I prefer to drink somewhere else. Usually an older crowd (at least a lil older than me) there. Maybe ssp uses both pride and poder for the p, but I still don't really get their name. It was Silent's idea to do the maps n he's been the one doing them really, but I decided to help here n there.

I remember a capitol park loco that stayed in the hood over by some of the homeboys from brs and one of the homies did say they were hooked up with cpl's, but didn't know Sanders was in the mix. We've had psm around that area on the map, but we can add Sanders. Last I heard the youngsters from brs, bes n bml's also had a movement called "b boys". Don't know how strong that's been going, but I thought it would be easier to map if I just gave one big chunk to b-boys. We just want a main area for the hoods we've been putting up or meant to put up. Think we'll just make this a 13/14 map for SJ, but I'm assuming Silent has sent me a pm n I will get to it.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 7th, 2014, 9:17 pm

Hey there Rudog! There could be some truth to what Cricket says about the Poder vs Pride thing! I personally have never heard of them using Poder though. I guess it is possible that they have variations of there name. Look up Sur Santos Pride on facebook and you will see them using that name. I grew up in the area and always knew them to use Pride as well. I guess I just learned something new though. I cant believe that they are so dumb as to use social media like that :shock: . You can see not only them but all their homies to. If I was still living that life I would be doing some serious investigative work on them :twisted: . As far as the drinking thing goes, I have always wondered how all them heavy hitters like to go to the "place"! Look where the place is located, right across the street from the Burger pit! I don't know how there is not constant drama around that area! I know that Kollmar posted some picts of some SSP dudes fro around 12th and keyes. I don't think they have control of that area though. Anyhow, as far as the map goes, I have been wanting to get it out there for some time now. I would be willing to prolong it more if you and Cricket want to Collaborate more. I have never really been a fan of the B-boy thing because there are 3 distinct neighborhoods there. I do believe you on the B-boy thing though. I am sure that they do have an alliance. The thing is though, to call them B-boys implies that they call themselves that instead of their Varrio name. I am not sure that that is the case. As I said before, I will leave the Eastside to you though. That is your baby! I do have some questions though. How about Bloody waters, Casitas, and EBM? We should seek to find their spots. Also, the area from Capitol to white is blank? I know there is activity in there. I know of some people from EHP around there. I am not saying that is Palmas's territory. Somebody must claim it though. Cricket shot me a couple of additions through PM. I need all 4 boundaries to implement them though. Also those additions are for Milpitas and Campbell. Should we start to expand? I wouldn't mind doing that! Why not right! Anyhow when you guys get chance hit me through pm. I am leaving for an out of town job on Sunday. I will take a laptop with me. I cant guarantee internet access though. I should be able to log on hopefully. If not, you will only hear from me on weekends! Peace out, Silent!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 7th, 2014, 10:49 pm

silentwssj wrote:Hey there Rudog! There could be some truth to what Cricket says about the Poder vs Pride thing! I personally have never heard of them using Poder though. I guess it is possible that they have variations of there name. Look up Sur Santos Pride on facebook and you will see them using that name. I grew up in the area and always knew them to use Pride as well. I guess I just learned something new though. I cant believe that they are so dumb as to use social media like that :shock: . You can see not only them but all their homies to. If I was still living that life I would be doing some serious investigative work on them :twisted: . As far as the drinking thing goes, I have always wondered how all them heavy hitters like to go to the "place"! Look where the place is located, right across the street from the Burger pit! I don't know how there is not constant drama around that area! I know that Kollmar posted some picts of some SSP dudes fro around 12th and keyes. I don't think they have control of that area though. Anyhow, as far as the map goes, I have been wanting to get it out there for some time now. I would be willing to prolong it more if you and Cricket want to Collaborate more. I have never really been a fan of the B-boy thing because there are 3 distinct neighborhoods there. I do believe you on the B-boy thing though. I am sure that they do have an alliance. The thing is though, to call them B-boys implies that they call themselves that instead of their Varrio name. I am not sure that that is the case. As I said before, I will leave the Eastside to you though. That is your baby! I do have some questions though. How about Bloody waters, Casitas, and EBM? We should seek to find their spots. Also, the area from Capitol to white is blank? I know there is activity in there. I know of some people from EHP around there. I am not saying that is Palmas's territory. Somebody must claim it though. Cricket shot me a couple of additions through PM. I need all 4 boundaries to implement them though. Also those additions are for Milpitas and Campbell. Should we start to expand? I wouldn't mind doing that! Why not right! Anyhow when you guys get chance hit me through pm. I am leaving for an out of town job on Sunday. I will take a laptop with me. I cant guarantee internet access though. I should be able to log on hopefully. If not, you will only hear from me on weekends! Peace out, Silent!
If you want us to change b-boys it's kool. It is just an alliance, but thought it was kool at first. Now you have me feeling like maybe it should be changed. I believe somebody from my generation may have started vbw and I don't want to get into the whole thing, but I wouldn't even know how to map them if they were around. I have good reason to believe they're not n EBM I could map. I was going to put BLN in some of that area between Capitol and white.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 8th, 2014, 9:30 am

Whatever seems right to you my Brother! In my opinion we should be as precise as possible! I would map each neighborhood individually if it were me. Hopefully, we can get some more input from Cricket. The East is yours, so Handle it as you wish!

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » March 19th, 2014, 6:45 pm

SAN JOSE -- The FBI says it has struck a crushing blow to a violent Sureño street gang operating near downtown San Jose thanks to a multiyear operation capped by the arrests of two significant players early Wednesday, adding to the nearly two dozen suspects already in custody.

The two gang members arrested Wednesday were arraigned in federal court later in the day for several counts covering crimes involving methamphetamine dealing, racketeering, weapons, and conspiracy to commit murder. An indictment involving them and other members had been sealed until now to avoid tipping them off, the FBI said.

But local gang interventionists say that while the arrests are laudable, law enforcement needs to be wary about other gang members in the city's Washington neighborhood moving in to fill the power vacuum that has just been created.

The FBI's Santa Clara County Violent Gang Task Force, an assembly of officers from more than 10 South Bay police agencies, descended on South First and Oak streets near Washington Elementary School around 6 a.m. to arrest Mario Cardenas, 20, and 23-year-old Rafael Mariscal Cambreros, both of San Jose.

Cardenas and Cambreros were the last pieces of an investigation that yielded 27 defendants and the effective ruin of the Sur Santos Pride gang, a Sureño subset, said FBI spokesman Peter Lee.

"The gang is done," Lee said. "Getting SSP off the street is huge."

Not so fast, say city leaders tasked with community-based solutions to San Jose's prominent gang problems.

"It's a little pre-emptive to say that the gang is done," said Mario Maciel, superintendent of the Mayor's Gang Prevention Task Force. "I have no doubt that they put a serious dent into the structure. But there's big number of guys who are still out there. Everyone's going to vie for position now."

Maciel added that it would be dangerous to declare too much progress and give policymakers the impression that anti-gang programs might not be as needed in the Washington area.

"There's a lot of work to do. It continues to be a hot spot," he said. "Anytime you take out the head, it's a great first step, and the help is appreciated. But there are 30 or 40 guys out there hearing the words 'done' and 'dismantled' and saying, 'Oh really?' "

"It's been a crippling. But they're not dismantled. They have contingency plans for this."

Lee said the operation, which was sparked by gang detectives in the San Jose Police Department, was fueled in part by an initiative to combat violent crime in the South Bay spearheaded by David Johnson, special agent in charge of the FBI's San Francisco Bay Area division.

The task force began arresting gang members in the area starting Jan. 30. The other defendants identified by federal authorities so far are: Jesse Aguilar, Jesus Manuel Armendariz, Jorge Cisneros, Juan Chavez, Felix Hernandez Cristobal, Daniel Cortes, Fernando Cruz, Francisco Fonseca, Marcos Salvador Lomeli, Andy Lamb Lopez, Miguel Miranda, Jose Angel Moreno, Jesse Parra, Jose David Sanchez, Miguel Vasquez and Gilberto Villela.

They face similar counts to Cardenas and Cambreros, highlighted by alleged methamphetamine dealing and weapons offenses.

It was not immediately clear which city killings spurred the conspiracy to commit murder counts against the gang.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 19th, 2014, 8:22 pm

Law Enforcement loves to think that they completely decimate these groups! It is all publicity designed to put the public at ease! Every neighborhood out there has a wide variety of members. Some put themselves out there. Those are the ones that get caught! Others are real low key and fly under the radar! I am sure that some of these low key types are still there and will simply school the next generation. I don't see any neighborhoods falling off the map any time soon unless they decide to hang it up! Good post, I notice that the gang task force has been hitting up Kollmar drive quite a bit to! SJPD has a blog where they talk about all the crime activity and the efforts they take to combat it.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » March 19th, 2014, 11:14 pm

you can add this too. this was march 16 lol

A federal grand jury in San Francisco indicted 14 Sureños gang members for alleged racketeering and murder in San Francisco on Thursday, a district attorney said.

The gang members named in the indictment are alleged members of the 19th Street Sureños gang and the associated 16th Street Sureños gang, U.S. District Attorney Melinda Haag and Homeland Security Investigations Special Agent in Charge Clark Settles said.

Thirteen of the defendants were arrested on Wednesday in a joint law enforcement operation that took place in San Francisco and Daly City, according to the district attorney.

Defendant Alberto Torres was to be arrested shortly after the other 13 defendants, the district attorney said.

All 14 defendants were charged in a 16-count indictment issued by the grand jury on Mar. 6 and unsealed on Thursday, according to Haag.

The 13 defendants in federal custody made their initial appearances Thursday before U.S. Magistrate Court Judge, the Honorable Nathanael Cousins.

Twelve of the 14 men named in the indictment are San Francisco residents and all 14 defendants are between the ages of 24 and 35.

Orlando “Chisto” Carlos Hernandez, 31, is an Oakland resident and Weston “Cartoon” Venegas, 24, is a resident of Daly City, according to Haag.

San Francisco residents indicted were 25-year-old Eduardo “Clumsy” Alvarez, 26-year-old Elias “Kiko” Chavez, 29-year-old Luis “Lonely” Cid-Salinas, 24-year-old Ignacio “Nacho” Cruz, 27-year-old Juan Carlos “Lil Ghost” Garcia-Gomez, 33-year-old Jairo “Joker” Hernandez, 35-year-old Jusef “Boo” Nathan, 29-year-old Rogelio “Payaso” Real, 31-year-old Mario “Caballo,” Serrano, 32-year-old Alberto “Taz” Torres, 26-year-old Carlos “Malo” Vasquez, and 24-year-old Michael “Lil Rocks” or “Rocks” Viera, according to Haag.

The charges arise from the defendants’ participation as members and associates in the racketeering enterprise alleged as the 19th Street Sureños, Haag said.

The defendants are charged with racketeering conspiracy, conspiracy to commit murder in aid of racketeering, and conspiracy to commit assault with a dangerous weapon in aid of racketeering, according to the district attorney.

Additionally, they are charged with using firearms in furtherance of violent crime, Haag said.

The 19th Street Sureños gang constitutes a racketeering enterprise, according to the indictment, and its members and associates committed crimes such as murder, robbery, narcotics trafficking, obstruction of justice, and tampering with witnesses to further the enterprise, Haag said.

The district attorney said that defendants Jairo Hernandez and Carlos Vasquez have been charged with one count of murder in aid of racketeering committed on Aug. 30, 2011.

Jairo Hernandez and Carlos Vasquez are subject to the death penalty, Haag said. The court would impose a death penalty sentence only after consideration of the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and the federal statute governing the imposition of a sentence, according to Haag.

While the two men are eligible for the death penalty for their participation in murder, the decision to seek the death penalty against either of them remains pending, according to the district attorney.

All 14 defendants face up to life imprisonment, Haag said.

Two other defendants, Ignacio Cruz and Elias Chavez have been charged with four counts of attempted murder on Jan. 4, 2014.

Additionally, defendants Albert Torres and Michael Viera are charged with two counts each of assault with a dangerous weapon in aid of racketeering on May 31, 2013, according to the district attorney’s office.

Haag said defendant Eduardo Alvarez has also been charged with two counts of assault with a dangerous weapon in aid of racketeering, in connection with incidents on Sept. 1 and Sep. 8, 2013.

The joint law enforcement operation that brought these 14 people into custody included the San Francisco Police Department, Homeland Security Investigations, the U.S. Secret Service, Daly City Police Department, and the U.S. Marshals Service, the district attorney said.

Homeland Security Investigations and the San Francisco Police Department initiated the investigation in 2010, according to the district attorney.

Crazyriders
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Crazyriders » March 28th, 2014, 1:19 pm

It's a trip how there are now Surenos all over northern cal, you will never see any nortenos anywhere in Southern Cal.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 29th, 2014, 12:19 am

I would say about 90% of them are just paisa's! They pass through Southern California first. Once there they get clicked up and carry their affiliations with them up North! There are a few legit Sureno gangs up north though. Migration is from South to North, not the other way around. There are Nortenos down south, just not enough concentrated in any specific spot where they could become a gang. I know 4 off hand living down there right now!

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » May 1st, 2014, 5:46 pm

SAN JOSE -- Police announced Tuesday they have arrested two people and are on the hunt for two others for the April 3 killing of a young father, gunned down for what relatives said was driving the wrong-colored car in a gang-plagued neighborhood in East San Jose.

Richard James Guerrero, 21, of San Jose, was arrested on suspicion of murder with gang enhancements, and 20-year-old San Jose resident David Ramiro Martinez was arrested on suspicion of being an accessory to the murder, both in connection with the slaying of 25-year-old Eric Mendoza.

Records show both suspects were booked into the Santa Clara County Jail April 8 and are currently being held without bail. Investigators are treating the case as gang-related but declined to release any more details about a motive in the killing that left a 5-month-old boy fatherless.

Authorities have also issued arrest warrants for 20-year-old San Jose resident James Guerrero, who is suspected of being the driver, and 19-year-old Isaac Martinez, who is wanted in an accessory offense.

Police, relatives, and witnesses in the neighborhood around Lanai Avenue and Denali Way, near Tully Road and Highway 101, said Mendoza got a ride home from a late shift as a machinist in Belmont. When he was dropped off around 3:30 a.m., he went to re-park his red coupe because street sweepers were coming later that morning.

At some point while he was driving, a bullet sailed through the car and hit Mendoza, who then crashed into a parked car, just blocks from the apartment he shared with his family.

Relatives suggested Mendoza, who they said had no gang ties, may have been targeted because he was driving a red car in a neighborhood where gang activity predominantly involves Sureño street gangs, which claim the color blue and clash with their red-bearing Norteño rivals.

The killing marked the city's 11th homicide of the year.

The whereabouts of James Guerrero and Isaac Martinez are not known. Police urge anyone who sees them to call 911.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » May 2nd, 2014, 8:03 pm

Stuff like this saddens me! All I get out of this is that a young man lost his life way to early for some BS! If you are going to go around killing people at least make sure it is your enemy and not some incent civilian! The EME ought to expand the no drive-by edict to include no killing innocent people. It is not that hard to hit someone up and see if they are affiliated or not. Only cowards shoot at random people. If they were about it, they would have walked up like men and seen what he was about! Just saying! Now an innocent person is gone and their lives are ruined as well!

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » May 2nd, 2014, 8:57 pm

this happened in vsm's hood, im suprised they set up where they are since that area is or was all palmas back in the day. its a shame like you said because at the end of the day one father dead and 4 dudes going to prison no one wins .

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 3rd, 2014, 1:25 pm

Was all that really over a red car? Have sureños not driven red cars? I just don't get it.

KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » May 3rd, 2014, 4:39 pm

The red car story is absolute bs if you ask me . I think its more like they mistook him for a gangster . You know the cops and media always blow everything out of proportion

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 30th, 2014, 5:34 am

Some of the latest tags I saw made me think there must be some hooking up I didn't know about. Saw BSJN & BES together. Never heard of BSJN until recent years I think. Anybody know if they've been around awhile. Also saw BLNWS, which I assume is BLN/NWS.