N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
KollmarVago408
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by KollmarVago408 » June 23rd, 2015, 7:47 pm

going off topic . i heard a dude from palmas claiming palmas side san jo . i know they hold down an area around alum rock and 33rd the area around ocala and king and some streets near east tully rd . maybe just rumors but also heard theyre around 19th/santa clara julian st ?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 24th, 2015, 1:00 am

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 24th, 2015, 2:48 pm

The last post I made was to link to a new thread, to move this discussion out of this blown up thread. Let me also state that I at times purposely avoid certain people or certain questions, because I don't feel like answering them and maybe even feel they don't deserve to be answered at all. At times I have felt I have spoken enough as it is and many people actually frown on even discussing all of this here. I don't see the big deal in some of it, but people at times have really come out of line and need to leave it alone. There are people willing to kill for what has been perpetrated on here and this may just be the internet, but a lot of us know first hand what is going on in the streets and some things are better off left offline or alone PERIOD

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”