Fake gangsters

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
username2

Fake gangsters

Unread post by username2 » February 8th, 2008, 12:06 am

how can you tell if someone is a fake gangster? Some mexican kid a black kid and 5 white kids were together at a party and the mexican got in my face trying to act like he was hard, telling me I was disrespecting him and that he was in some gang, I forgot the name he spit out cuz I was cross faded. Anyways what would you have done? I wanted to clock him in the face but I wasn't sure if he was carrying a piece or a knife. Is it safe to say the guy is a fake gangster since he's hanging out with a black guy, and 5 white guys. How could I tell if someone is a fake gangmember..? Shit like this makes me want to kill that motherfucker

Also another funny story a mexican and A black were battling and the black guy was spitting in his face, mexican started tripping and the black guy said he'd fuck him up and he was in some gang, then the mexican guy threatens to call 80 of his homies from L.A.
rofl @ 80

username2

Unread post by username2 » February 8th, 2008, 12:58 pm

ohthurtywon wrote:1st off how old are you? What it sounds like to me is homeboy cant fight and is not hard because you were already outnumbered. So basically they were looking for a reason to jump you and was waiting for you to throw a punch or talk shit. IF you have to think whether a guy is strapped or not then maybe you should either stay out of the parties or tool up yaself. That story about the 80 Mexicans is self explanitory.
That sounds about right to me cuz at first it was me and 2 of my friends and they were acting like they were some thugs grabbing at their wastes like they had something, then when I stepped off and my friend stepped in to talk him down, I went to get more of my homeboys to even things out and thats when they stepped off and left the house. I'm 20 years old btw. Shit I would have fought all of them right there outnumbered but I didn't want to start any trouble since it was my friends house and it would have been shitty if someone got hurt and the party crashed.

Moral of the story, Don't let anyone you don't know into your party

username2

Unread post by username2 » February 8th, 2008, 1:14 pm

ohthurtywon wrote:Damn it sucks to be a part of your generation man. All dudes want to do is shoot 1st. Be safe out there man keep ya eyes moving and brain thinking.
Thanks

blkboi
What city do you live in now?: KIlladelphia

Unread post by blkboi » February 8th, 2008, 2:26 pm

it almost sounds like the nigga was scared to see you 1 on 1. so he had tp get his niggas involved. anybody who only is tough in front of they niggas is bitches at heart

H.A.N.D.S

Re: Fake gangsters

Unread post by H.A.N.D.S » April 25th, 2008, 4:15 pm

username2 wrote:how can you tell if someone is a fake gangster? Some mexican kid a black kid and 5 white kids were together at a party and the mexican got in my face trying to act like he was hard, telling me I was disrespecting him and that he was in some gang, I forgot the name he spit out because I was cross faded. Anyways what would you have done? I wanted to clock him in the face but I wasn't sure if he was carrying a piece or a knife. Is it safe to say the guy is a fake gangster since he's hanging out with a black guy, and 5 white guys. How could I tell if someone is a fake gangmember..? Shit like this makes me want to kill that motherfucker

Also another funny story a mexican and A black were battling and the black guy was spitting in his face, mexican started tripping and the black guy said he'd fu-- him up and he was in some gang, then the mexican guy threatens to call 80 of his homies from L.A.
rofl @ 80
EASILY! If he/she is Talking Loud, Saying Nothing. Always Hollering Bout his/her Hood? No Credentials whatsoever. Repping what the So Called Real Deal Entertainers is popping off with! Do the Math lil brother. And my favorite one, ALWAYS talking bout he/she got Big Straps & A Clan of niggas who got they back Monday thru Saturday & come Sunday Morning, them fools @ Church. Sunday School @ That. Those are what we(In Omaha/The O.N.E) refer to as Gospel Thugs/Holy Ghost Riders. Dig That.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 25th, 2008, 4:44 pm

blkboi wrote:it almost sounds like the nigga was scared to see you 1 on 1. so he had tp get his niggas involved. anybody who only is tough in front of they niggas is women at heart
So true^

newStacyAdams
What city do you live in now?: Baja California

Unread post by newStacyAdams » July 9th, 2008, 1:35 pm

Sounds like you were the victim of fake gangsters. Now let's break this down
a Gansta: would have shot you
a Gangbanger: would have "took off" on you
a Fake gansta: would have done exactly what these clowns did

People use the the word "Gangster" too loosely these days. What you see mostly these days are "gangbangers". Ganstas, are far more organized, than the typical, running up and down the street, with no direction, common street thug. Ganstas, are about money, industry, running shit, power, gettin paid, organization, living by a code, and most of all don't sweat small shit, such as running up to you in a party, yapp'n about BS. Now for the "fake gangstas", or "Busters" or "marks" Or, "wannabe's" You will catch a lot of these at parties that you were at. Gangbangers aint gonna venture too far from their hood, because gangbangers have gotten into too much shit on the streets and can't take the chance of gettin ran up on by fools from another hood. Now if, this was those fellas hood, they were in the safe zone. Now do you really think if this was a true hood, other than their own, would these "marks" have even been at this party? They certainly would not have been at a party in another hood. And a "Gangsta", you would have never seen him comin. So you are safe calling them"fakes"

Keep ya Stacy's shine'n homie

theresilient1
What city do you live in now?: LA county

Unread post by theresilient1 » July 22nd, 2008, 11:38 pm

Sounds like a fake gangsta. IF he was a real gangsta he would have took off on you after getting in your face.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 24th, 2008, 2:22 am

Probably a fake, but I don't know. The way I can usually tell is by what they say, like if it's a lie or they don't know what they're talking about. Even some real g's don't know much tho, because they haven't been schooled right.