Nortenos in LA/SoCal?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: Nortenos in LA/SoCal?

Unread post by scrub1819 » October 21st, 2010, 12:48 pm

korngo wrote:niggas are trippin' if they think deigo is soft. hellll nahhhh. i think deigo area is harder than l.a.

i was staying at that omni hotel, right by the padres stadium, and i see some fool get robbed hellla bad though. like shank shank shank took his shit.
im from SD but i gotta disagree with this statement lol
LA is MUCH bigger in terms of area and population and a much larger percent of LA's residents are in the hood. makes for MUCH more activity which causes MUCH more violence and whatever else comes with the gang life.

San Diego is a big city too, but no where near LA. &yea its definitely a nice city but SD has MANY different areas- high class, upper-middle class, middle class, lower class and straight grimey. **compared to LA**, SD has a smaller percentage of people that live in the hood. but dont get it confused THERE IS HOOD IN SAN DIEGO.
all this affects the way the politics are run here in SD. a lot of you say that SUR gangs in general are a bunch of media hype and just go crazy trying to live up to it or exceed it, naw, kill that.

LA is hard as fuck, trust that. LA *EARNED* the certain image they get, they got tagged with it, they dont go around trying to CREATE it for the sake of being media-whores. what a stupid idea.

LA is a VERY large city with A LOT of hoods, LOTS of gangbangers, hoodlums, dealers, hustlers, customers, wannabees and bitches which causes for a LOT of various business to handle. AND THEY HANDLE THEIR SHIT.
and trust, cuz SD handles shit too, just not as loudly and as frequent as LA, cuz that comes with the size. simply put these 2 cities just operate differently, and in no way does SD have any kind of inferiority complex concerning LA, in fact LA gangs either get run out of town or end up claiming SD when they try to set up shop.

comparing LA to SD is like comparing oranges and limes. limes are smaller but still pack a punch.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » October 21st, 2010, 2:51 pm

i won't disagree with you on shelltown, logan and otnc. but then they've passed their prime. they earned their reputation no doubt but not now man. otnc got slapped with the injunction and in case you ain't national city is quiet right now. logan dont hear much of them anymore. shelltown for some reason like to chill with the bloods. weird. but right now lincoln, definitely lincoln.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » October 21st, 2010, 3:20 pm

no dount bruh i feel you on that but still injunctions arent gonna stop how much respect otnc has got on the streets.

the shelltown and 5/9 thing, yea thats true and the Coast kicks it with Logan..

&yea Lincoln is always THAT hood. Skyline seemed to be the big thing a couple years ago but i feel like they hella expand, im always hearing about some shit poopin off with them all around the city.

&then i hear a lot of talk about skyline having some kinda presence in eastside/city heights. i ve always known it to be a heavy crip area but theres a lot of youngsters runnin around in red. and then lemon grove and la mesa got a lot red going on there too. its a hot area right now, seems like a lot of little things asre tryna get kickstarted there, bumpin heads with each other as well the established crews around there. you got the all the Eastsiders, Juniors, Aztec Nation, ICK, the LH Click you got all them asians you got a dying EDM, a couple Coasters, Black Mob, that YoungButDangerous crew FukWitIT all kinds of other shit. Southeast got the big dogs n shit but Eastside is running rampant with activity tho.

korngo
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by korngo » October 27th, 2010, 7:13 am

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » October 28th, 2010, 12:05 am

korngo wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGSWjD4pUmg

is this for real?
i saw that a while back, who knows tho either their pranksters or they're 100 proof. I talked to a 530 vato that said he as affiliated and he told me there's a small norte clicka in LA. I wouldnt be that surprised its like i always say, surenos aint on every single street in LA there's plenty of places for norte to set up but they gotta stay low. And it looked like they were in the middle of nowhere maybe thats how they congregate. I don't even know where Hub City is tho and I couldnt hear them say it in the video. And then you got other videos sayin theyre in east los? I'm not sure bout that one

korngo
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by korngo » October 28th, 2010, 1:50 am

i could kinda see it being real, but honestly, in only a certain way. they prolly dont got turf, like a street/hood/block. but mainly like how some southern folks up here do it, feel me, they just scattered all around 1 town but they all mob together. like in stockton, where i reside at, i can't even tell you boss what actually turf is theirs. they just you feel me, all live in their respected cribs, prolly meet up at eatch others house to plot/party, do their thang. specially if their l.a., like i'm sure they hold no turf, not now at least. they'll get fuckin' canned hella dumb ass quick. lol but... if their doing it like how i said, that's usually where they gettin' their structure down/puttin' in work. then i would think when the time is right, and they hit that number of recruits they needed, then they could prolly officially start claimin' some turf. it would be retarded for some northern folks to claim some turf out there. they're hella out numbered.

the way they talked, dressed, looked... i kinda believe that vid.... that's coo' though.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » October 28th, 2010, 1:10 pm

MCD wrote:

is this for real?
i saw that a while back, who knows tho either their pranksters or they're 100 proof. I talked to a 530 vato that said he as affiliated and he told me there's a small norte clicka in LA. I wouldnt be that surprised its like i always say, surenos aint on every single street in LA there's plenty of places for norte to set up but they gotta stay low. And it looked like they were in the middle of nowhere maybe thats how they congregate. I don't even know where Hub City is tho and I couldnt hear them say it in the video. And then you got other videos sayin theyre in east los? I'm not sure bout that one

Hub City in Califas is a AKA for Compton. When I was in Georgia-I heard someone refer to Atlanta as Hub City-but only once. There is also a gang that claims Puro Vato Locos (-PVL-) in the Atlanta area. Not a fake video, but it wasn't filmed in LA. Someone probably uploaded this vedio-and just tagged it as "Los Angeles Nortenos Varrio Hub City X4 P.V.L CLicka. "

Probably a troll job...like when someone created the fictitious Menard Street Locos X4 from San Diego, and the Varrio San Diego Norte 70th Steet, and the WS 18th Street San Diego Locos. The Menard LS and VSD Norte 70th street even had a fake myspace page.

Look-I'm not trying diss Norte, or back up X3 by dispelling all those rumors and allegations. I'm just spitting the truth. Look-even in LA X3 doesn't control some areas. But there is no Norte in LA or SD. The gangs in LA and Dago have the hoods down there on lock.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » October 28th, 2010, 1:22 pm

korngo wrote:niggas are trippin' if they think deigo is soft. hellll nahhhh. i think deigo area is harder than l.a.

i was staying at that omni hotel, right by the padres stadium, and i see some fool get robbed hellla bad though. like shank shank shank took his shit.
Man here we go again with the LA/SD comparisons.

There is no comparison at all. Parts of SD are hard-parts of LA are hard. Parts of Dago are soft, parts of LA are soft. But LA is on a whole different level. Gang banging is no joke in LA. Even in the gangs in the "softer"areas and towns of LA beef just as hard as the gangs from the ghettos of LA. They have to in order to keep turf, keep face, and survive in LACo's jail system. Racial tensions are also 100% worse in LA.

In SD-some soft areas have gangs-but the those gangs are not even on the same level as the gangs in SESD/ESD/SBSD. Racial tensions are not even nearly as bad as they are n LA.

BTW-that area of Dago is considered soft now. But if you keep going SE you'll hit the one of the hardest hoods in Dago. Just because you saw one person get robbed in a certain area-doesn't mean that area is bad. A homegirl of mine got robbed in La Jolla!

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 9th, 2010, 6:01 pm

Los Angeles and San Diego are two different cities, period.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » November 15th, 2010, 11:04 am

yah...it's kind of obsessive. kind of like people keep asking if there are nortes in socal. as a gang...no. as are far individuals go...probably. people move, go to the military, go to college, meet their girl friend on line, come down to pick up drugs..etc etc.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 21st, 2010, 9:10 pm

MCD wrote:

is this for real?
The person who put that in that exact link is a prankster. That was shot in Georgia or some where & originally put up by someone else.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » November 24th, 2010, 11:00 pm

I didn't even know they were in Georgia thats a trip