triad boyz v fullerton boyz

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
richjesus

triad boyz v fullerton boyz

Unread post by richjesus » September 14th, 2008, 6:31 pm

anyone else remember that small beef between triad boyz from cerritos and fullerton boyz from OC getting into that fight, that later resulted in the drive by shooting in fullerton. i think 1 person died, and a few others got shot. i think this was around 2000-2001, i cant remember.

sfree714
What city do you live in now?: Fulla

Re: triad boyz v fullerton boyz

Unread post by sfree714 » February 10th, 2009, 10:05 am

FUCK TBZ !!!
PUSSY ASS NIGGAZ !
AGREED ON A FIST FIGHT, AND COULDNT MAN UP !

RIP

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » February 10th, 2009, 11:53 pm

wow, there sure is a lot of real names in this thread.

Nipsy
What city do you live in now?: DUB CITY

Unread post by Nipsy » March 11th, 2009, 1:03 pm

I heard That fullerton boys was actully NF members that lived in Fullerton and started ther own little clique, can anyone confirm that??

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » April 22nd, 2009, 10:32 pm

Nipsy wrote:I heard That fullerton boys was actully NF members that lived in Fullerton and started ther own little clique, can anyone confirm that??
negative, fullerton boyz were never even a real gang. jus a few korean heads from fullerton tryin to make noise. pretty much a non factor.

ahmeng
What city do you live in now?: ny

Unread post by ahmeng » April 23rd, 2009, 1:33 pm

what the fuck is triad boyz?

you mean the triads?

and never heard of fullerton boyz before ROFLMAO

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » April 23rd, 2009, 3:40 pm

fool u reppin NY, how u expect to hear about gangs in california.

and its not triads, its triad boyz, TBZ, a small time gang in orange county/LA county.

after the murder, they pretty much died down.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 20th, 2009, 11:59 am

Hey anyone got info on these fools sentences?
I was busted in OC Juvi back in summer of 2000 and turned 18 few months later so they sent me to the Santa Ana Federal, one of my cellmates was involved in that shit, and the rest of those fools were also in the unit with us.

And then I got popped for some dumbshit in like 2002 I believe, and while i was in the holding cells downstairs of North Court I saw those fools again, still going to court.
Again I got rolled in OC, 2003(I fucking stopped going to OC after that shit, always getting busted there ha) and did 4months in county, and those fucking TBZ fools were STILL fucking going to court. I didn't get much time to holler at them though cuz we were on lockdown with no program cuz the eses were beefing with us then.

They get sentenced yet or what?

chosunpride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SoKal

Unread post by chosunpride » June 2nd, 2009, 4:17 pm

Fullerton Boyz is a joke imho. I've seen them in action and it was sad.

Awhile ago I was on a date and decided to goto a fullerton cafe and as we pull up, several gang members were outside smoking in front of the cafe door. After careful consideration, my girl and I have a smoke in the car hoping they would clear out...and so the story starts.

Preppy looking guy (we'll call him X) walks out of the cafe and one of the gangsters (we'll call him FB) bumps into him as X gets ready to light a smoke (typical BS). Everyone (about 8-10 of them) circles X and by this time my girl and I were out of the car to get a close view and to hear everything. FB steps into this makeshift circle and tries to provoke a fight and X repeatedly says he's there to have a good time and doesnt want trouble (this is the reason why I thought he was preppy). FB and group provokes X more and they claim Fullerton Boyz and that was the beginning of the end lol. FB takes off his shirt to reveal tattoos across his chest and arms (dont know what it said) probably for intimidation and then next thing I hear is X telling FB he's taking off his shirt so it doesnt get messed up (LMFAO that shouldve been a sign). X take a long ass time to unbutton his shirt and low and behold...a wife beater and tattoos on both arms (go figure & imho signs #2 and #3). That being said, at that moment i thought they were going to just jump him and that X was an idiot.
I dont remember all the details but I know how it started and a few key thing =) Drum Roll...
Round 1
FB swings and misses and X counters w/ a hook and smashes FB's face. I mean he hit him hard!!! FB then falls back a few feet and is saved by a pillar. FB then swings again and X dodges and counters AGAIN w/ another hook that knocks FB into the parking lot area through the bushes (like 10ft). He's out cold and the "FB GANG" were yelling "get up" and "f em up" I know they had the same view I did and he wasnt getting up (eyes were rolled back). X then goes to FB and literally jumps up and comes down on FB's head w/ his knee while FB was out. FB comes to only to see X mount and proceed to elbow, punch, forearm, and smash FB's head into the ground 30+ times and knocking him (LIMP) out at least 1 more time LMFAO (I'm thinking he was pissed, nuts, , or making a statement). X then pops up and provokes the other gangsters (probably thinking he was going to get jumped) and they ALL BACKED OFF. X goes back into the cafe and FB's friends come pick him up and carry him away to their cars.
Needless to say I thought the fight was over and so I went into the cafe, got a seat and ordered. It looked like X was drinking w/ his group in the back (big party of maybe 8-10). A few minutes later I see a girl heading outside repeatedly yelling "who was it? " and of course I followed. She must be X's girl or relative and mustve just found out because X was in the cafe for a good 10 mins before this happened. Either way I followed her outside for another smoke to see what more drama would follow.
Round 2
This was quick yet maybe even worse because this girl walked up to FB and his gang and started chewing them out. Pointing and yelling....i dont know what she was saying but lets just say from where I was standing (pretty far away just outside the cafe door) it looked like a verbal ass whoopin 1vs10. Funny sht. Some ppl pull the girl back into the cafe and they go back to drinking... me and my date get our date started LMFAO...
The End.

So in closing, Idk sht about triad boyz but if u think of fullerton boyz as your rival...quit the game now. It's not for any of u guys IMHO.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » June 3rd, 2009, 5:06 pm

chosunpride wrote:Fullerton Boyz is a joke imho. I've seen them in action and it was sad.

Awhile ago I was on a date and decided to goto a fullerton cafe and as we pull up, several gang members were outside smoking in front of the cafe door. After careful consideration, my girl and I have a smoke in the car hoping they would clear out...and so the story starts.

Preppy looking guy (we'll call him X) walks out of the cafe and one of the gangsters (we'll call him FB) bumps into him as X gets ready to light a smoke (typical BS). Everyone (about 8-10 of them) circles X and by this time my girl and I were out of the car to get a close view and to hear everything. FB steps into this makeshift circle and tries to provoke a fight and X repeatedly says he's there to have a good time and doesnt want trouble (this is the reason why I thought he was preppy). FB and group provokes X more and they claim Fullerton Boyz and that was the beginning of the end lol. FB takes off his shirt to reveal tattoos across his chest and arms (dont know what it said) probably for intimidation and then next thing I hear is X telling FB he's taking off his shirt so it doesnt get messed up (LMFAO that shouldve been a sign). X take a long ass time to unbutton his shirt and low and behold...a wife beater and tattoos on both arms (go figure & imho signs #2 and #3). That being said, at that moment i thought they were going to just jump him and that X was an idiot.
I dont remember all the details but I know how it started and a few key thing =) Drum Roll...
Round 1
FB swings and misses and X counters w/ a hook and smashes FB's face. I mean he hit him hard!!! FB then falls back a few feet and is saved by a pillar. FB then swings again and X dodges and counters AGAIN w/ another hook that knocks FB into the parking lot area through the bushes (like 10ft). He's out cold and the "FB GANG" were yelling "get up" and "f em up" I know they had the same view I did and he wasnt getting up (eyes were rolled back). X then goes to FB and literally jumps up and comes down on FB's head w/ his knee while FB was out. FB comes to only to see X mount and proceed to elbow, punch, forearm, and smash FB's head into the ground 30+ times and knocking him (LIMP) out at least 1 more time LMFAO (I'm thinking he was pissed, nuts, , or making a statement). X then pops up and provokes the other gangsters (probably thinking he was going to get jumped) and they ALL BACKED OFF. X goes back into the cafe and FB's friends come pick him up and carry him away to their cars.
Needless to say I thought the fight was over and so I went into the cafe, got a seat and ordered. It looked like X was drinking w/ his group in the back (big party of maybe 8-10). A few minutes later I see a girl heading outside repeatedly yelling "who was it? " and of course I followed. She must be X's girl or relative and mustve just found out because X was in the cafe for a good 10 mins before this happened. Either way I followed her outside for another smoke to see what more drama would follow.
Round 2
This was quick yet maybe even worse because this girl walked up to FB and his gang and started chewing them out. Pointing and yelling....i dont know what she was saying but lets just say from where I was standing (pretty far away just outside the cafe door) it looked like a verbal ass whoopin 1vs10. Funny sht. Some ppl pull the girl back into the cafe and they go back to drinking... me and my date get our date started LMFAO...
The End.

So in closing, Idk sht about triad boyz but if u think of fullerton boyz as your rival...quit the game now. It's not for any of u guys IMHO.

i Loled

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fresh » June 9th, 2009, 7:50 pm

why are there even gangs in Fullerton...... WOW hahahhahaa next we gonna see diamond bar bloods and La Mirada Crlips hahahahaha fucking jokes man

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » September 3rd, 2009, 7:46 pm

fresh wrote:why are there even gangs in Fullerton...... WOW hahahhahaa next we gonna see diamond bar bloods and La Mirada Crlips hahahahaha #%@&#%@ jokes man
are u kidding dude?

la mirada locos?

u must be from out of town if u think fullerton is all nice. some of those mexican hoods been there forever, generations deep. it aint all nice like sunny hills where the koreans at.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » September 3rd, 2009, 9:30 pm

richjesus wrote:
fresh wrote:why are there even gangs in Fullerton...... WOW hahahhahaa next we gonna see diamond bar bloods and La Mirada Crlips hahahahaha #%@&#%@ jokes man
are u kidding dude?

la mirada locos?

u must be from out of town if u think fullerton is all nice. some of those mexican hoods been there forever, generations deep. it aint all nice like sunny hills where the koreans at.
once in a while somebody in sunny hills gets killed and they make a movie about it.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » September 3rd, 2009, 10:55 pm

Tater Tots, I mean Tokers Town lol, they been around since before Fullerton was Fullerton as you know it today. Theres a few North OC hoods that have been around 50+ years, Toker's Town and East Side Buena Park come to mind just off the top of my head. FTTs "hood" may not fit your standard definition of what qualifies as a hood anymore because they've muscled so much territory that it just became ESBP and FTT bumping heads at the city line. Los Coyotes, out of buena park, was around since the late 50s as well but they're pretty much a non issue now and have been for the past 10 or so years.
As someone else said in this thread, a lot of the more well known (mexican) hoods in North OC/Southeast LA county have been active since the 50s and 60s.

I mean if you're just gonna look at the city as a whole to decide where hoods should and shouldn't bang then by all means you'd have to say there's no reason for Long Beach to have a single gang member roaming it's streets because the population is like 50+% white and there are some really nice areas in the city. And if you didn't know anything about compton and were just rolling through you'd not think half the blocks you pass are claimed entirely by gangs as all you can see on the surface are what appear to be working class neighborhoods filled with somewhat decent looking homes.

Classic cases of how you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover

562booney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 562booney » September 4th, 2009, 10:47 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:
fresh wrote: I mean if you're just gonna look at the city as a whole to decide where hoods should and shouldn't bang then by all means you'd have to say there's no reason for Long Beach to have a single gang member roaming it's streets because the population is like 50+% white and there are some really nice areas in the city. And if you didn't know anything about compton and were just rolling through you'd not think half the blocks you pass are claimed entirely by gangs as all you can see on the surface are what appear to be working class neighborhoods filled with somewhat decent looking homes.

Classic cases of how you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover
Long Beach does have some nice areas if u in Singal Hill or at near downtown at blemont shore, I don't' know why ppl think Long Beach is violence when compton is dangerous than LB haha just beecuz ppl hear snoop dogg putting Long Beach on the map doesn't mean Long Beach is that of a bad place haha

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » September 4th, 2009, 5:30 pm

Triad Boyz was and always will be straight up b**ches.. And fullerton boyz aint no gang. Bunch rich mama boyz with too much time ont heir hands. They aint no gang.lol.

YEsh I know everybody from the Torrance side TBZ and they were my punching bag pretty much. I went to school with alot of them, including one of the Dai los... At the time one of the Dai los of TBZ was fuckin 17 years old..lol can ya believe that shit?? I wont mention the name cuz that foo actually used to be my friend back in middle school. But as soon as we got to high school, muthafucker wanted to be hard so he got close with some foo named Carl Choi who's also not a very hard individual.. Well anyways me and my boyz used to take them to the bathroom during lunch time and take their money, cigs, and whatever expensive item they had on them. Ya know how chinese foos are rich. lol They would do absolutely nothing about it too.. WE used to own those foos and my other homies from RAC would beat they ass day in and day out.

Triad BOyz huh. puahahahahha