What are the largest Norteno and Black Gangs In Nor Cal?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Rivercity

What are the largest Norteno and Black Gangs In Nor Cal?

Unread post by all eyes on me » October 7th, 2008, 11:43 am

Anybody know the largest Norteno and black gangs in up Nor Cal? I know down here in So Cal Florencia 13 is the deepest Hispanic Gang. Also, East Coast Crips, Grape Street, and Hoovers are really deep to...

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: What are the largest Norteno and Black Gangs In Nor Cal?

Unread post by pistolslanga » October 8th, 2008, 11:29 am

gangs in so cali and L.A. tend to be WAYYYYYYYYYYY bigger then gangs in norcal, even gangs in compton are bigger then most gangs in norcal, but theres a couple deep gangs up here...

nortenos i could say palmas in san jose are pretty deep for a norcal gang, 300-400 deep...

biggest black gangs... hmmm, probably the vill clicks in east oakland, sobrante park, etc etc... prolly some in north richmond... other then that blacks usually run in crews rather then established gangs in norcal

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 8th, 2008, 11:51 am

No1 seems to be so sure how deep Palmas is. It's a really hard q to answer.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 8th, 2008, 1:05 pm

Crips, Grape Street, and Hoovers

since wen did these gangs become deep out in the bay area...."oakland, richmond, vallejo, marin city " coz last time i checked....EBG , And BGF , and all'em gangs in ghost town, the rollin 100s, elhurst had nothin to do with no crips and grape street...

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » October 8th, 2008, 9:15 pm

all eyes on me wrote:Anybody know the largest Norteno and black gangs in up Nor Cal? I know down here in So Cal Florencia 13 is the deepest Hispanic Gang. Also, East Coast Crips, Grape Street, and Hoovers are really deep to...

As, for largest black gang in Nor Cal I have no idea, as far as Norteno gang that's hard you have alot of huge Northern gangs, Palmas is large in San Jo, you have gangs in Fremont and Union City that are deep, Frisco and South City are huge. Santa Rosa has a deep clique, and Watsonville has NSW North Side Watson and Watson Varrio Norte that are old and deep as hell in Santa Cruz County it's really hard to say I don't think anyone would know that question.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 9th, 2008, 8:31 am

Mcminister wrote:Crips, Grape Street, and Hoovers

since wen did these gangs become deep out in the bay area...."oakland, richmond, vallejo, marin city " coz last time i checked....EBG , And BGF , and all'em gangs in ghost town, the rollin 100s, elhurst had nothin to do with no crips and grape street...
He said those are deep in S. CA.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange County

Unread post by TVo » October 9th, 2008, 9:13 am

Varrio Via Sol in Sunnyvale has been around since the 70's and is pretty deep. It covers the whole city and all clicks.

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » October 9th, 2008, 7:24 pm

Thanks for the Info fellas. I moved back down to So Cal (Riverside) from San Jo back in 04. Hell the largest gang in Riverside Eastside Riva (ESR/Hispanic Gang) is over 700 deep. Florencia 13 in LA has over 1,500 documented memebers. I just thought some of the Norteno or black gangs might be as deep.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » October 9th, 2008, 7:27 pm

IT HARD TO SAY WHO'S REALLY BIG NORTENO WISE I KNOW PALMAS HAS AROUND 500 MEMBERS KNOWN AND HORSESHOE HAS AROUND THE SAME AND SO DOES CAPITOL PARK.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 10th, 2008, 7:03 am

Oak Park(Sacramento is really deep), so is Garden Blocc.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » October 10th, 2008, 9:58 am

Here is where the major difference is bewteen north and south. All Surenos beef with each other on the streets and only show unity in the Pen.
Nortenos typically don't beef with other Norteno sets and/or cities nowadays, so you can almost say Nortenos is the biggest gang.
Its not like the 80's and 90's when Nortenos would hit each other up asking where they were from, most Nortenos from different cities are united against Surenos in and out of the Pen.

all eyes on me
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by all eyes on me » October 10th, 2008, 7:35 pm

Yeah everybody beefs with everybody down here! I know so bloods and they say, they try to keep it cool with other bloods cuz they are the minority, but have sh*t jumping off every now and then! I think the only Nor Cal Gangs Ive heard about since Ive been down in So Cal is Palmas and the 415's...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 11th, 2008, 11:01 am

I wonder how deep 415 is. Palmas could be the biggest Norteno gang. I heard a big number of enes locked up are Palmeros.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 29th, 2008, 10:05 pm

whats the biggest norteno gang? yesr is deep, they have 600-700 members and no BS over 1000 ppl that back it up, heck i back them up hasta cierto punto

x4hogwood
What city do you live in now?: antioch

Unread post by x4hogwood » November 7th, 2008, 4:48 pm

THE DEEPEST AND STRONGEST GANG IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA IS THE NUESTRA FAMILIA. IT CONTROLS EVERYTHING SUCH AS JUVIS,JAILS, BOYS RANCH,Y.A'S, PRISON, ALL THOSE, BECUASE THE NORTENOS ARE DOING THE WORK FOR THE NF AND NORTENOS RUN JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING. EVERY NORTHERN CITY HAS A TON OF NORTENOS THERE, AND EVEN MORE IN THE CORRECTIONAL FACILITYS.

DOWN SOUTH THE BIGGEST GANG IS THE MEXICAN MAFIA BY FAR, AND THEY CANT EVEN GET RID OF THE NUESTRA FAMILIA. SO ITS OBVIOUS THE NF ISNT A JOKE UP NORTH.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » November 8th, 2008, 12:03 pm

they dont give a fuck about nortenos up north theyre all about that money and la eMe is way bigger and more dangerous than NF

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 8th, 2008, 1:53 pm

Madeline's donkey sure cares about the big time Norte Fourteen & they sure the hell aren't bigger. The Surenos are big, but their higher power is not as big in Cali as some people would think. They got some members outside of Cali tho, so maybe we're not looking at the bigger picture. All I know is that LA EME from California is not really big on recruiting. 13 is dangerous, but a lot of that is due to the foot soldiers. I guess something Vince wants to be, even tho going to college & doesn't even know what's really up.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » November 9th, 2008, 6:49 pm

lol im confused, im a junior in high school lol

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 10th, 2008, 7:45 pm

SMH

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 11th, 2008, 3:25 am

Vincetheprince wrote:they dont give a fu-- about nortenos up north theyre all about that money and la eMe is way bigger and more dangerous than NF
In the pens and in LA, yes. But to keep things real, EME is hardly even recognized in N. California. The EME only has control where Surenos have control, which is below the vine, obviously, and also in towns like Bakersfield and Ventura. There are Surenos in towns further north, obviously, but they don't CONTROL those towns.

Northern California is a no man's land. There is no organization that runs it. Bikers, Asian gangs, Nortenos, Surenos, SF, East Bay and North Bay turfs, Bloods and Crips in Sac and Stockton, etc. But no supreme gang is recognized, and that includes the EME. And honestly, I don't think one ever will be.

Just like 2pac said of LA, "you gotta be there to know it" (well, the background singer, then), same goes for Oakland, Richmond and Vallejo. You've got to be there to know it. If you ever came up here and just took that bart train into the city, whatever, just went to a club or a sideshow, anything, you'd just get the vibe. The bay was never about that supreme order on the streets. Never. And if it ever did go that way, it would be a political movement. A prison gang trying to tax people? Never

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TVo » November 11th, 2008, 11:28 am

Don't get it twisted, La Eme in So Cal is strong on the streets and in the county jails and prisons. SNS, you're a bit off on your assessment of Nor Cal. You may not see it in your circles, but there are active NF and Structure regiments throughout Nor Cal. You only see it, if you choose to see it. Meaning, if you want to live the gangster life, than you will see it all around you. Citizens let the ignorance be bliss.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » November 11th, 2008, 6:04 pm

i agree with SNS

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 12th, 2008, 1:45 am

TVo wrote:Don't get it twisted, La Eme in So Cal is strong on the streets and in the county jails and prisons.
They're only recognized where Surenos have control. Not where they merely exist, but where they have control.

Everywhere else, they're that gang in the movie American Me, and little more.

In LA, black gangs certainly recognize the Mexican Mafia. They don't like them, obviously, but they have to respect their presence. Black gangs and crews up here don't give a flying F about the Mexican Mafia. No respect, no recognition, nothing. They might as well be fictional. That's my point.
SNS, you're a bit off on your assessment of Nor Cal. You may not see it in your circles, but there are active NF and Structure regiments throughout Nor Cal.
Never said there wasn't. But they only control Nortenos. And I'm guessing only some Nortenos.

Nortenos do not control Northern California. They don't. Anywhere. I'm sorry. There might have been a time 20 years ago where they controlled some areas but today Nortenos are sharing a large plate. They don't have any area locked down.

If you think this is an inexperienced view, coming from an "ignorant" civilian, then just name an area Nortenos control, and I promise you I'll go there on my next day off and see for myself. I might even take a couple of pictures and post them right on this thread. I'll go right at 5 in the afternoon. I'll bet you what I'll see is either a middle class area that isn't that bad, and therefore certainly not controlled by any gang, an area with both Surenos and Nortenos, where thus Nortenos obviously don't control it because their neighbors are Surenos, or an area where blacks have control. Just name the neighborhood, TVO, and I'm there.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 12th, 2008, 12:31 pm

LOL

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 12th, 2008, 12:46 pm

I'm not saying there aren't hard core Nortenos out there. I know some. But it's been years since Nortenos have CONTROLLED any significant area in Northern California. Maybe some areas up in Washington. Idaho? But not Northern Cali. Not anymore. Too much has changed. Too may immigrants moving in, and finding an allegiance with the Surenos for whatever reason. Gentrification, Nortenos moving out into middle class areas, dwindling membership, et al. Just keeping it real. I'm not knocking any individual Norteno and their heart or courage, or anything like that. Just pointing out the reality that Nortenos don't control anything in Northern California anymore, and therefore the NF is hardly recognized on the streets by anyone outside of hard core Nortenos themselves.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 12th, 2008, 12:52 pm

StillNoScript wrote:I'm not saying there aren't hard core Nortenos out there. I know some. But it's been years since Nortenos have CONTROLLED any significant area in Northern California. Maybe some areas up in Washington. Idaho? But not Northern Cali. Not anymore. Too much has changed. Too may immigrants moving in, and finding an allegiance with the Surenos for whatever reason. Gentrification, Nortenos moving out into middle class areas, dwindling membership, et al. Just keeping it real. I'm not knocking any individual Norteno and their heart or courage, or anything like that. Just pointing out the reality that Nortenos don't control anything in Northern California anymore, and therefore the NF is hardly recognized on the streets by anyone outside of hard core Nortenos themselves.
Idaho? WA? I'm not even going to laugh this time. You should slap yourself, if you think Nortenos controll those parts more better then any hood in Northern Cali..

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 12th, 2008, 1:01 pm

LOL. What part of Northern California do Nortenos control then? Neither you or TVO have named one place, yet. I'm not talking about in your Teen Angels magazines, Rudog, I'm talking about in the real world. What neighborhood in Northern California is CONTROLLED by Nortenos?

In order for Nortenos to control a neighborhood >> No Surenos, no black crews hanging out 20 deep with a couple of Nortenos in the background, no gated, nice middle class areas that some Nortenos moved into to and where they punk sorry white kids.

Name one area.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 12th, 2008, 1:34 pm

StillNoScript wrote:LOL. What part of Northern California do Nortenos control then? Neither you or TVO have named one place, yet. I'm not talking about in your Teen Angels magazines, Rudog, I'm talking about in the real world. What neighborhood in Northern California is CONTROLLED by Nortenos?

In order for Nortenos to control a neighborhood >> No Surenos, no black crews hanging out 20 deep with a couple of Nortenos in the background, no gated, nice middle class areas that some Nortenos moved into to and where they punk sorry white kids.

Name one area.
You think you're funny bro.. Maybe Nortenos control some areas of Washington pretty well & maybe even ID, but you're saying that Nortenos control no hood's in Northern Cali. I know you're not talking about my teen angels magazine jack ass. What you think I'm some dumb fuck, that don't know what a neighborhood is? You're pretty damn ignorant from what I can see & I think TVO hinted at that. There's plenty of hood controlled by ene's in NORTE CALIFAS, like East Hills in San Jose for 1.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 12th, 2008, 1:37 pm

Now I'm not going to act like a Sureno has never rolled thru East Hills either, but I never heard of any Surenos there. Maybe in the job corp., but even then I don't know if they're even at that place.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 12th, 2008, 1:38 pm

If that's not good enough, then hit the Roosevelt park area.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 12th, 2008, 1:42 pm

There's plenty of more & I don't know where you've been. Probably been kicking it with the "Northern Surenos" or in their hood's, huh SNS?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 12th, 2008, 2:00 pm

Matter of fact, I'll give you an area where I almost always see Northerners hanging out. Go to Rigoletto (Meadow Fair neighborhood) & see who's controlling those streets around there. Maybe I can even make your job easier if you can tell me what town you live in & then maybe someone on here can guide you to a near by Norteno controlled hood.