BCG Butte COunty Gangsters

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

BCG Butte COunty Gangsters

Unread post by PolakoMafia » October 12th, 2008, 1:01 pm

anyone heard of this gang? I live in Chico, CA and have heard about this group for a while because some of the hobos I know are members (one is all tatted up with a former prison strech) and yesturday I was at this party and talking to an officer who I overheard talking about Nortenos and how he was green lighted twice. I asked him what the most pwoerful gangs in the county are and he said BCG and Norteno are the two. He said the BCG has about 600 members and a bunch of prospects and is a subservient to the Aryan brotherhood (just like pen1 NLR and all those other gangs). He also said the AB put a greenlight on all NLR because they wanted to overtake the drug trade. I asked him how is it possible only 100 or so AB guys can control all these other gangs at once and he said the AB is really into the hundreds of thousands, all the peckerwoods and skinheads are really AB as they work for them despite only having a certain amount of made members.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: BCG Butte COunty Gangsters

Unread post by PolakoMafia » October 12th, 2008, 1:05 pm

what's funny is he made a smirk when talking about the BGF like they aint shet at all. Saying something like "they got this group called the bgf who think they are some hot shet and all the black street gangs follow them now" and about Nortenos he said theya re annoying.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » October 12th, 2008, 1:11 pm

He alsos aid the soldiers have an upside down pistol tatood on them or something. I think ALonzo should investigate them cause I havent been able to find anything online about them.

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 23rd, 2008, 12:13 am

BCG ?????????????????????? UNKNOWN CANT FIND NOTHING ON THEM OR ABOUT THEM , he problay was fucking with you joking on the low ...it might be some newbie or local only to that area

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » October 26th, 2008, 11:20 pm

I had multiple sources that don't know each other talk about it here in Chico (Butte Coutny). I also saw this guy come in to the place I work who looked like your typical viking/nordic person like a young guy around 20 with a rough face but very blond hair and kind of tall with his whole arm in tattoos and aryan front across his stomach. And yesturday Is aw a guy with lightning bolts come into the gas station. I also saw some white dude with eye drop tats udner his eyes who hangs out with the hobos and transients in downtown here or as the black guy and others who hang out with them call them "woods" (although many of them are just wannabes or hobos with no prison history so I wouldnt call all of them woods and some of them are punks but thats mostly the younger crowd).

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » October 26th, 2008, 11:38 pm

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » October 27th, 2008, 10:23 pm

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » January 1st, 2009, 4:14 am

I work at a gas station, anyway today a guy Ive seen for a couple of weeks who looks like a white/mexican cowboy asked me about a tat I had on my hand. I told him it was a symbol jokingly and admitted it was only a stamp from a bar but I repeated that "it looks like a real tat don't it?" he said "naw man I hyave tats all over my body that dont look real." I asked "do they mean anything? and will you show some?" he replied" maybe next time" I said "cool man" but he asked if I was familiar with the county to which I replied yea and he started putting one of his sweater arms up and showed me a germamic rune/knights cross and above it, it read 237, and he asked me if I knew what it meant? I said no and he said it represents letters of the alphabet and that I should figure it out. He helped me decipher BCG (B is the 2 C is the 3 and G is the ). These motherfukers are deep and exist all over Butte county. This has to be at least the second or third I ran into outside the cop who said they are suboridnates of the ab.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » January 1st, 2009, 4:22 am

My aspiration is to get an BCG or 237 tat on me someday and possibly AB at least a Polish Eagle somwhere. Im gonna ask the dude if I can put in work against blacks or something to get my ink.

TheVillain
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TheVillain » January 29th, 2009, 9:42 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:My aspiration is to get an BCG or 237 tat on me someday and possibly AB at least a Polish Eagle somwhere. Im gonna ask the dude if I can put in work against blacks or something to get my ink.
`Fuckin' pollock trying to act hard. LMAO!

exitium
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: the small city

Unread post by exitium » February 20th, 2009, 12:23 pm

Yeah well Iono about BCG.
But Aryan Brotherhood is TOUGH.

Look within yourself if its really what you want , if it is, go for it.
Remember that once they ask you to do something, you cant just back off and say "hey guys, lets forget it ok?".

You gotta obey, and not just once, you pledge your heart, mind etc to the AB.
So basically you gotta be ready to Kill at anytime. You also gotta deal drugs afaik. But good luck to you.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”