Hmong gang MOD

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Re: MOD

Unread post by MCD » December 21st, 2010, 12:15 am

caliboi wrote:so wat do u think of gangs now a days??
Think of gangs? I just live with them, I got fam that gangbang and fam that are cops and sheriffs i'm indifferent. It's cool because I can see shit from both sides of the fence, I don't look at gangsters as scum and cops as the corrupt trigger happy fools that some of them are. My parents tried to raise me with the law abiding side of my family and thats why i'm going to school and workin. If I grew up with my cousins and uncles that are bangin I probably would have been a gangster n all you would be talkin about me or something haha. I kick it with the homeboys but I'm a solo rider and most of them respect me for that. Gangs are here to stay so might as well try to get informed about them

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » December 21st, 2010, 7:49 am

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote:so wat do u think of gangs now a days??
Think of gangs? I just live with them, I got fam that gangbang and fam that are cops and sheriffs i'm indifferent. It's cool because I can see shit from both sides of the fence, I don't look at gangsters as scum and cops as the corrupt trigger happy fools that some of them are. My parents tried to raise me with the law abiding side of my family and thats why i'm going to school and workin. If I grew up with my cousins and uncles that are bangin I probably would have been a gangster n all you would be talkin about me or something haha. I kick it with the homeboys but I'm a solo rider and most of them respect me for that. Gangs are here to stay so might as well try to get informed about them
wat gangs are u related to specifically asian type of blood gangs asian type of crip gangs, organized crime, asian gangs, hispanics, blacks, MOD......

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Dont matter

Unread post by mrinteresting » December 21st, 2010, 2:30 pm

i saw this one episode of MOD on gangland. man i didnt think these guys wuld be on gangland but dey make the headlines for sure. these guys for sure r one of the ruffest g'z on the streets.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 23rd, 2010, 2:41 pm

caliboi wrote: wat gangs are u related to specifically asian type of blood gangs asian type of crip gangs, organized crime, asian gangs, hispanics, blacks, MOD......
I got some first cousins that are Nortenos but my mom and dad tried to keep me from growing up with them. My step family and some of my cousins are from socal so course they grew up with my fam thats surenos. When they come up to visit they got their dodger hats and Dallas Cowboy jerseys. We have to tell them to be careful wearin that shit in Elk Grove or South sac haha.

And my tio who lives with me his dad is an NF veterano sort of semi-retired. He's one scary ass motherfucker, I don't really ask him about the dirt he's done but my tio told me some stories..

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 23rd, 2010, 2:43 pm

mrinteresting wrote:i saw this one episode of MOD on gangland. man i didnt think these guys wuld be on gangland but dey make the headlines for sure. these guys for sure r one of the ruffest g'z on the streets.
I believe they would, they got some sorry ass "gangs" on there, like those white boy heavy metal fools from "Fuck shit up" I rather they did an episode on a real banged out clique.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 23rd, 2010, 4:35 pm

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote: wat gangs are u related to specifically asian type of blood gangs asian type of crip gangs, organized crime, asian gangs, hispanics, blacks, MOD......
I got some first cousins that are Nortenos but my mom and dad tried to keep me from growing up with them. My step family and some of my cousins are from socal so course they grew up with my fam thats surenos. When they come up to visit they got their dodger hats and Dallas Cowboy jerseys. We have to tell them to be careful wearin that shit in Elk Grove or South sac haha.

And my tio who lives with me his dad is an NF veterano sort of semi-retired. He's one scary ass motherfucker, I don't really ask him about the dirt he's done but my tio told me some stories..
did u see the nuestra familia gangland episode. damn they were vicious as fuck u cant even get out of the clicc unless u wanna die wow. that one guy i think his name was casper or sumdin i jus watched it today man he was one of the top rank mofos in the nueva structure and now idk hes no where to b seen in sight but i feel bad for him tho he got bakstabbed..

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrinteresting » December 24th, 2010, 7:24 am

MCD wrote:
mrinteresting wrote:i saw this one episode of MOD on gangland. man i didnt think these guys wuld be on gangland but dey make the headlines for sure. these guys for sure r one of the ruffest g'z on the streets.
I believe they would, they got some sorry ass "gangs" on there, like those white boy heavy metal fools from "fu-- shit up" I rather they did an episode on a real banged out clique.
the motorcycle gangs seem to be vicious too but the most vicious is hells angels

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 29th, 2010, 1:54 am

[quote="caliboi"
did u see the nuestra familia gangland episode. damn they were vicious as fu-- u cant even get out of the click unless u wanna die wow. that one guy i think his name was casper or sumdin i jus watched it today man he was one of the top rank mofos in the nueva structure and now idk hes no where to b seen in sight but i feel bad for him tho he got bakstabbed..[/quote]

Casper moved somewhere out of cali after Operation Black widow. WPP I guess? Yeah NF were heavy in Soledad is what I hear

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » December 29th, 2010, 10:14 am

MCD wrote:[quote="caliboi"
did u see the nuestra familia gangland episode. damn they were vicious as fu-- u cant even get out of the click unless u wanna die wow. that one guy i think his name was casper or sumdin i jus watched it today man he was one of the top rank mofos in the nueva structure and now idk hes no where to b seen in sight but i feel bad for him tho he got bakstabbed..
Casper moved somewhere out of cali after Operation Black widow. WPP I guess? Yeah NF were heavy in Soledad is what I hear[/quote]
did u like the MOD episode on gangland cuz well it seemed to have gotten boring cuz dey didnt reely talk about who their rival gangs were lol. it wuld have been more interesting if the rivalry spiraled out of control haha.

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrinteresting » January 20th, 2011, 1:11 pm

MCD wrote:[quote="caliboi"
did u see the nuestra familia gangland episode. damn they were vicious as fu-- u cant even get out of the click unless u wanna die wow. that one guy i think his name was casper or sumdin i jus watched it today man he was one of the top rank mofos in the nueva structure and now idk hes no where to b seen in sight but i feel bad for him tho he got bakstabbed..
Casper moved somewhere out of cali after Operation Black widow. WPP I guess? Yeah NF were heavy in Soledad is what I hear[/quote]

so have u seen the video with MOD fighting with other asian gangs on youtube.. i thot that wuz pretty funny

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Su

Unread post by unknown209okcis » April 5th, 2011, 6:26 pm

What was funny about that gangland on the nf, is that casper was a South Sider turned nf...crazy concept

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » April 7th, 2011, 1:17 pm

unknown209okcis wrote:What was funny about that gangland on the nf, is that casper was a South Sider turned nf...crazy concept
dood to b honest, i felt bad for casper.... if he didnt get backstabbed, none of that shit wulda happened...

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » December 2nd, 2011, 10:54 am

562booney wrote:
youngsta714 wrote:
NoodleBoy wrote:
youngsta714 wrote:i nevered heard of mod until i saw them on gangland. pretty crazy i guess. they also had trg on gangland too dunno if u niggaz seen it
Yeah I've seen the gangland on TRG. I actually met a couple of TRG gang members from Long Beach when I lived in the bay area. As far as MOD I heard about them but never actually met a member. They are both some pretty crazy gangs. I don't know who's crazier though MOD or TRG.
i never even heard of mod until the tv show...trg i heard of since i can remember in junior high, late 80s. in my opinion trg does is crazier just because of all the rumbles and shooting ive seen and heard about. but u can say that about mod too if u live on the east coast. number wise, i think trg will outnumber mod by many times over. u go to certain longbeach hood, all u see is trg kickin it outside like porch monkeys. they dont call trg roaches for no reason.
lolz they don't call ABZ Apple for no reason? eh? haha...back on the topic, i never heard of MOD either until watching gangland about them, they're some crazy hmong gangs.
i never got why enemies of abz called them apples. not very funny and not mean enough.

i grew up in the valley and everyone hated van nuys ab so everyone came up with a ton of disses for them. a lot worst than apple.

asian bitches , anal bitches , abandoned babies , babies , rabies , alphabeta (there was a supermarket chain in l.a. called alphabeta back then)

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » December 2nd, 2011, 10:56 am

judastaugamma wrote:
562booney wrote:
youngsta714 wrote:
NoodleBoy wrote:
youngsta714 wrote:i nevered heard of mod until i saw them on gangland. pretty crazy i guess. they also had trg on gangland too dunno if u niggaz seen it
Yeah I've seen the gangland on TRG. I actually met a couple of TRG gang members from Long Beach when I lived in the bay area. As far as MOD I heard about them but never actually met a member. They are both some pretty crazy gangs. I don't know who's crazier though MOD or TRG.
i never even heard of mod until the tv show...trg i heard of since i can remember in junior high, late 80s. in my opinion trg does is crazier just because of all the rumbles and shooting ive seen and heard about. but u can say that about mod too if u live on the east coast. number wise, i think trg will outnumber mod by many times over. u go to certain longbeach hood, all u see is trg kickin it outside like porch monkeys. they dont call trg roaches for no reason.
lolz they don't call ABZ Apple for no reason? eh? haha...back on the topic, i never heard of MOD either until watching gangland about them, they're some crazy hmong gangs.
i never got why enemies of abz called them apples. not very funny and not mean enough.

i grew up in the valley and everyone hated van nuys ab so everyone came up with a ton of disses for them. a lot worst than apple.

asian women , anal women , abandoned babies , babies , rabies , alphabeta (there was a supermarket chain in l.a. called alphabeta back then)
stupid censor.

women = b i t c h e s

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 5th, 2011, 5:42 pm

unknown209okcis wrote:What was funny about that gangland on the nf, is that casper was a South Sider turned nf...crazy concept
He said he switched sides because his cousin was NF and they were in the same pen, if I remember right.

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Su

Unread post by unknown209okcis » December 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

MCD wrote:
He said he switched sides because his cousin was NF and they were in the same pen, if I remember right.
That's right, nf shouldn't have let him in.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » January 24th, 2012, 8:49 am

judastaugamma wrote:
562booney wrote:
youngsta714 wrote:
NoodleBoy wrote:

asian women , anal women , abandoned babies , babies , rabies , alphabeta (there was a supermarket chain in l.a. called alphabeta back then)
Because the best thing some Fobby ass fool could come up with from ABZ is Apples and Bananaz. That shit stuck, so much so that it's now the accepted diss in the beach for A-Gang no matter what ethnicity your hood is. Longo's on that apple tip, and the last little scuffle between YFC and ABZ popped off over a YFC (jokingly?) mentioning something about Apples as they walked past.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Re: Hmong gang MOD

Unread post by niceman » July 1st, 2015, 8:54 pm

The origin for the M.O.D gang started out in Fresno County. Around the early to mid 1980's, a lot of Hmong youth were being picked on by different race(s) from them. By the mid to late 1980's, a lot of Hmong youth started to respond back with violence. An early Hmong gang was the "S.K.B", I heard that it stood for something in the Lao language. The other gang that came up was the "Peace Mob" or "Peace Mod". These youth banned together and promised to help each other for protection and respect. By 1988 or so, something happened the the Peace Mob as members started to split up. Many theories has been explained but we are not really sure what really went down. They say that a girl may have caused the dissolution of the Peace Mob or maybe a friend showing cockiness towards another which led to the split of many Hmong gangs. The first gang to split up from the Peace Mob was first known as the "Masters of Disasters". It is now known mostly as the "Menace of Destruction" (M.O.D) 301 nowadays. Back in the days, the name was changed from Masters of Disasters to Masters of Destruction to Men of Destruction and then to Menace of Destruction. Other Hmong gangs that broke up from the Peace Mob was the Asian Crips (A.C) 357, Oriental Ruthless Boys (O.R.B) 023, Unstoppable Criminals (U.S.C) 432 (I think that was there #), Asian Family Gangsters (A.F.G), and Mongolian Boys Society (M.B.S) 365. All of this was based out of Fresno County, Ca. All of the rest are history! But for a brief information about the MODs, they didn't just beef with other Hmong gangs but with others as well. Back in the days in Sacramento, a lot of MODs and Sacramento Bad Boys (S.B.B), which was a Lao gang, beefed majorly. Some SBB shot and killed a young MOD gang member which led to various retaliation from both gangs, leading to casualties from both sides. At one point, an OG MOD gang member shot and killed two or more SBB gang member, he is now serving life. It was so bad that the police working with youth gang members started to set up meetings between the two groups to call peace, but they only acted like they did but once outside on the street, the beef was still as heated as it was before until SBB was inactive. MOD also beefed with Mien Pride Gangsters (M.P.G) (Mien gang) up in Sacramento. When MOD started, they were cool with TRG, which included TRG supplying MOD with guns and weapons. For some reasons though (not that I know of), both started beefing. I don't think the beef was major but at one point they were fighting over territory in Fresno around the mid 1990's. Stockton MODs beefed with Hmong gangs that were present there (HNS, USC) but they also beefed with other Asian gangs there such as the Asian Street Walkers back in the days. Nothing major or at least I don't know, just knew that they used to fought them and the ASW was a lot bigger then the Hmong MODs. MODs down in Merced beefed with the black gang call Merced Gangster Crips and also beefed with a lot of local Nortenos sets down there. One time, Merced MODs jumped two Hispanics because they were wearing red, but they were not gang members. There's many more infos, and I'm only speaking for the CA MODs. If ya'll want to know more, just ask me and I can share.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » April 22nd, 2016, 6:58 pm

fresno526 wrote:i dont bang and shit but yea i was there when we jumped those faken filipinoes like SDmofo mention...they fawken talking shit because we were small and they fawken combine with blacks, mexican, laos etc.they fawken jumped a senior guy because he was wearing red...and the senior guy didnt want to fight because he would not graduate if he was caught but they jumped him...and he came and ask us to back him up...tat day was fawken crazy because they were hella scared of us tat they have to combine to fight us...30 on 10...no joke put it on my mom...we still fawk them up...like six of us were caught and released after school...and right after school while walking outside the gates we faken saw two of the filipino guys and we faken jumped thier fawken ass up...they were so fawk up that the ambulance came...after that shit the people that banged urc always roll by jux to put those niggaes in check...and NSLB never putted urc in check because NSLB were always scare of urc...them LBs were scared that they always roll with ABZ...idk y the fawk they click in fresno for...tats y urc bucked their ass at mckinley with a .38...anyways im done with my story...lata...
Lol, dude say he don't bang and shit but his username is "fresno526", which is a reference to the URC (Unknown Regulator Crew) gang that he's talking about.

Fresno = gang location, 526 = URC (5-U 2-R 6-C)

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Re: Hmong gang MOD

Unread post by DiegoDog » May 14th, 2016, 9:40 pm

SKB stood for South Korean Boys.

alexau
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: alabama

Hmong gang MOD

Unread post by alexau » June 3rd, 2016, 2:17 am

I understand that and remember this incident. It happened in El Monte.

I know gang members are busy putting in work, murdering and killing each other, and thats what being deep is all about.

However, I have a LOT of reasons why I think that young people dying before they come into true awareness is tragic. Eternally. Ill have to put them together and share them with you. Its quite a deep list.