Hmong gang MOD

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
IronManCash10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Worldwide

Re: MOD

Unread post by IronManCash10 » April 29th, 2009, 8:39 pm

i saw that gangland they shot up like 6 people in that pool hall. they be shootin it out with the cops n shit. they seem like some crazy motherfuckers. they from the mountains n shit

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » April 29th, 2009, 10:21 pm

Hmong fools in general are some riders. They're quick with the strap. Their main beefs are with other Hmongs but they'll beef with anyone. And their sets are HELLA strict. Hard to get out. Their OGz are always checkin their little homies.

YearZero
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YearZero » April 30th, 2009, 4:26 pm

SDmofo wrote:Hmong fools in general are some riders. They're quick with the strap. Their main beefs are with other Hmongs but they'll beef with anyone. And their sets are HELLA strict. Hard to get out. Their OGz are always checkin their little homies.
Dont really know about that,I've seen alot of Hmong gangsters hood hop and in most gangs in general its hard to get out.And the shit that I've notice is that they usually beef over a girl,also they're only hard in groups.

Hmong folks reminds me of el salvadorians.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » April 30th, 2009, 6:39 pm

YearZero wrote:
SDmofo wrote:Hmong fools in general are some riders. They're quick with the strap. Their main beefs are with other Hmongs but they'll beef with anyone. And their sets are HELLA strict. Hard to get out. Their OGz are always checkin their little homies.
Dont really know about that,I've seen alot of Hmong gangsters hood hop and in most gangs in general its hard to get out.And the shit that I've notice is that they usually beef over a girl,also they're only hard in groups.

Hmong folks reminds me of el salvadorians.
I grew up around Lao foolz and i know it's easy as fuck for them to get out of their shit compared to Hmongs.

One foo from AC got jumped and shot in the leg by his homies to get out. I know a lot of Hmong fools get married early just to get out that shit. Comparing the Hmong AC to the Viet AC in Daygo i would say the Hmong fools would give the viets the business.

Your probably right about them beefin over girls. Plus they're short so they have to be in groups.

fresno526
What city do you live in now?: fresno

Unread post by fresno526 » May 26th, 2009, 8:35 am

i dont bang and shit but yea i was there when we jumped those faken filipinoes like SDmofo mention...they fawken talking shit because we were small and they fawken combine with blacks, mexican, laos etc.they fawken jumped a senior guy because he was wearing red...and the senior guy didnt want to fight because he would not graduate if he was caught but they jumped him...and he came and ask us to back him up...tat day was fawken crazy because they were hella scared of us tat they have to combine to fight us...30 on 10...no joke put it on my mom...we still fawk them up...like six of us were caught and released after school...and right after school while walking outside the gates we faken saw two of the filipino guys and we faken jumped thier fawken ass up...they were so fawk up that the ambulance came...after that shit the people that banged urc always roll by jux to put those niggaes in check...and NSLB never putted urc in check because NSLB were always scare of urc...them LBs were scared that they always roll with ABZ...idk y the fawk they click in fresno for...tats y urc bucked their ass at mckinley with a .38...anyways im done with my story...lata...

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » May 27th, 2009, 9:04 am

fresno526 wrote:i dont bang and shit but yea i was there when we jumped those faken filipinoes like SDmofo mention...they fawken talking shit because we were small and they fawken combine with blacks, mexican, laos etc.they fawken jumped a senior guy because he was wearing red...and the senior guy didnt want to fight because he would not graduate if he was caught but they jumped him...and he came and ask us to back him up...tat day was fawken crazy because they were hella scared of us tat they have to combine to fight us...30 on 10...no joke put it on my mom...we still fawk them up...like six of us were caught and released after school...and right after school while walking outside the gates we faken saw two of the filipino guys and we faken jumped thier fawken ass up...they were so fawk up that the ambulance came...after that shit the people that banged urc always roll by jux to put those niggaes in check...and NSLB never putted urc in check because NSLB were always scare of urc...them LBs were scared that they always roll with ABZ...idk y the fawk they click in fresno for...tats y urc bucked their ass at mckinley with a .38...anyways im done with my story...lata...
I think the NSLB and URC beef was small even though hella heads got fucked up pretty bad. Lao kids in general don't get picked on because they kick it with everyone and have a rep. Since Hmong kids mostly kick it with other Hmongs they don't have a rep like Lao kids. In San Diego the Lao kids didn't get picked on but the Hmong kids did because of the way they looked. Kinda fucked up if ya ask me.

Lao and Hmong in general get along. It's only the gangbangers that beef.

Anyway i hear URC are beefin with MOD. Whats that about??? Over a girl???

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by NoodleBoy » May 29th, 2009, 6:49 pm

What does URC stand for?

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » May 29th, 2009, 8:23 pm

NoodleBoy wrote:What does URC stand for?
Unknown Rapist Crew. They mostly hmong. I remember they had one pinoy that use to ride with them. They're a pretty small click but put in their work.

NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by NoodleBoy » June 1st, 2009, 2:12 am

SDmofo wrote:
Are you serious? They really named themselves Unknown Rapist Crew? Damn, they have no shame do they? LOL

Unknown Rapist Crew. They mostly hmong. I remember they had one pinoy that use to ride with them. They're a pretty small click but put in their work.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » June 1st, 2009, 12:50 pm

NoodleBoy wrote:
SDmofo wrote:
Are you serious? They really named themselves Unknown Rapist Crew? Damn, they have no shame do they? LOL

Yeah, im serious. I think they been having that name since the late 80's. For such a small click i heard they still active.

Hmong gangs individually in aren't as well known among nonhmongs though.

I heard MOD was beefin with some Lao gangs(TRG, El Caminos) up in Sac back in the 90's. Anyone from Sac know anything about that and could give us some nonbias info on what that was about?

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » June 20th, 2009, 10:25 pm

Heres the episode with MOD on youtube.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » June 20th, 2009, 10:26 pm

SDmofo wrote:

Heres the episode with MOD on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UX5cSMoejoA

Xx209xXcrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Stockton

Unread post by Xx209xXcrip » July 13th, 2009, 10:25 pm

MOD is trying to come up in stockton. they kill couple of the HNS OG's. (Ace and Tee) that shit was fuck up, Ace was kill at his grandma's funeral and Tee was shot a few times in the head. i know much more murder attempts that they did too, i know at lest 6 more they did but they fail. MOD is retarded killing OG that stop gang banging. they truth is even tho MOD think they the sh*t in stockton, they relly aint nothing. stupid MOD beefing with hmong gang only, pick on their own, how week. i never once herd of MOD going to war with any other gang outside of their race. at lest with HNS they use to beef with a lot of laos and cambodian up in northside, but that was back in the early 90's. back then USC and HNS was the gang to fear. this was before LTC ABZ or TRG. stockton was own by hmong gang back in the early 90's. MOD use to be so scared they didn't even had a hood to claim, and this the truth ask any real OG they will you. USC and HNS started to fall after them other gangs like LTC and ABZ started to come up in stockton, and the USC leader was shot dead by a loas gang mamber. (back in 98 on kelly dr.) after the USC leader died thats when them pussie ass MOD started to try and come up. USC died out in early 03 but they had a junior gang call JCC witch didnt get along with the OG's of USC and its allies. (like HNS) this is one of the reasons why hmong gang are fighting each others in stockton. MOD is trying to be to toughest hmong gang while HNS is just fighting off who ever fuck with them. back then it was all about pride and ethnicity. now MOD fuck it up for hmong gang, everyone saying hmong beefing only with hmong witch isn't true for HNS and USC, they went against anyone, while MOD is pick on their own. this is why i say FUCK MOD. but it's also true that MOD is now the biggest hmong gang in stockton only because they pray on the week and their own family mambers. HNS kinda fell because they was beefing with to many gang at once and the leader got lock up. we hmong are consider little kids wanna be gangster in stockton now days. think about LTC TRG ABZ none of them big time gangs see hmong gang as a thret any more. what once was the most fear race has been turn into the most pitiful race ever. if i was a stockton MOD i would be a shame to even consider myself a gangster. oh yeah for those dumb niggas that think i dont know shit and im making this up, bitch i grew up in the 90's seen everything i even know the history behind MOD and how they came up too. i know all bout HK and TB too. (HK started the stockton MOD long story. and TB is a gay gang calling them self true blue) fuck MOD im out.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » July 14th, 2009, 12:28 pm

Xx209xXcrip wrote:MOD is trying to come up in stockton. they kill couple of the HNS OG's. (Ace and Tee) that shit was fu-- up, Ace was kill at his grandma's funeral and Tee was shot a few times in the head. i know much more murder attempts that they did too, i know at lest 6 more they did but they fail. MOD is retarded killing OG that stop gang banging. they truth is even tho MOD think they the sh*t in stockton, they relly aint nothing. stupid MOD beefing with hmong gang only, pick on their own, how week. i never once herd of MOD going to war with any other gang outside of their race. at lest with HNS they use to beef with a lot of laos and cambodian up in northside, but that was back in the early 90's. back then USC and HNS was the gang to fear. this was before LTC ABZ or TRG. stockton was own by hmong gang back in the early 90's. MOD use to be so scared they didn't even had a hood to claim, and this the truth ask any real OG they will you. USC and HNS started to fall after them other gangs like LTC and ABZ started to come up in stockton, and the USC leader was shot dead by a loas gang mamber. (back in 98 on kelly dr.) after the USC leader died thats when them pussie ass MOD started to try and come up. USC died out in early 03 but they had a junior gang call JCC witch didnt get along with the OG's of USC and its allies. (like HNS) this is one of the reasons why hmong gang are fighting each others in stockton. MOD is trying to be to toughest hmong gang while HNS is just fighting off who ever fu-- with them. back then it was all about pride and ethnicity. now MOD fu-- it up for hmong gang, everyone saying hmong beefing only with hmong witch isn't true for HNS and USC, they went against anyone, while MOD is pick on their own. this is why i say fu-- MOD. but it's also true that MOD is now the biggest hmong gang in stockton only because they pray on the week and their own family mambers. HNS kinda fell because they was beefing with to many gang at once and the leader got lock up. we hmong are consider little kids wanna be gangster in stockton now days. think about LTC TRG ABZ none of them big time gangs see hmong gang as a thret any more. what once was the most fear race has been turn into the most pitiful race ever. if i was a stockton MOD i would be a shame to even consider myself a gangster. oh yeah for those dumb niggas that think i dont know shit and im making this up, bitch i grew up in the 90's seen everything i even know the history behind MOD and how they came up too. i know all bout HK and TB too. (HK started the stockton MOD long story. and TB is a gay gang calling them self true blue) fu-- MOD im out.
The only time i head about MOD beefin with nonhmongs is in Sac in the early to mid 90's. They beefed with El Camino's and TRG, which are mostly Lao gangs. I think that's the only time.

Xx209xXcrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Xx209xXcrip » July 14th, 2009, 2:27 pm

[/quote]The only time i head about MOD beefin with nonhmongs is in Sac in the early to mid 90's. They beefed with El Camino's and TRG, which are mostly Lao gangs. I think that's the only time.[/quote]
SDmofo wrote:
Xx209xXcrip wrote:MOD is trying to come up in stockton. they kill couple of the HNS OG's. (Ace and Tee) that shit was fu-- up, Ace was kill at his grandma's funeral and Tee was shot a few times in the head. i know much more murder attempts that they did too, i know at lest 6 more they did but they fail. MOD is retarded killing OG that stop gang banging. they truth is even tho MOD think they the sh*t in stockton, they relly aint nothing. stupid MOD beefing with hmong gang only, pick on their own, how week. i never once herd of MOD going to war with any other gang outside of their race. at lest with HNS they use to beef with a lot of laos and cambodian up in northside, but that was back in the early 90's. back then USC and HNS was the gang to fear. this was before LTC ABZ or TRG. stockton was own by hmong gang back in the early 90's. MOD use to be so scared they didn't even had a hood to claim, and this the truth ask any real OG they will you. USC and HNS started to fall after them other gangs like LTC and ABZ started to come up in stockton, and the USC leader was shot dead by a loas gang mamber. (back in 98 on kelly dr.) after the USC leader died thats when them pussie ass MOD started to try and come up. USC died out in early 03 but they had a junior gang call JCC witch didnt get along with the OG's of USC and its allies. (like HNS) this is one of the reasons why hmong gang are fighting each others in stockton. MOD is trying to be to toughest hmong gang while HNS is just fighting off who ever fu-- with them. back then it was all about pride and ethnicity. now MOD fu-- it up for hmong gang, everyone saying hmong beefing only with hmong witch isn't true for HNS and USC, they went against anyone, while MOD is pick on their own. this is why i say fu-- MOD. but it's also true that MOD is now the biggest hmong gang in stockton only because they pray on the week and their own family mambers. HNS kinda fell because they was beefing with to many gang at once and the leader got lock up. we hmong are consider little kids wanna be gangster in stockton now days. think about LTC TRG ABZ none of them big time gangs see hmong gang as a thret any more. what once was the most fear race has been turn into the most pitiful race ever. if i was a stockton MOD i would be a shame to even consider myself a gangster. oh yeah for those dumb niggas that think i dont know shit and im making this up, bitch i grew up in the 90's seen everything i even know the history behind MOD and how they came up too. i know all bout HK and TB too. (HK started the stockton MOD long story. and TB is a gay gang calling them self true blue) fu-- MOD im out.
The only time i head about MOD beefin with nonhmongs is in Sac in the early to mid 90's. They beefed with El Camino's and TRG, which are mostly Lao gangs. I think that's the only time.
this was way back then when AFG was still around. MOD had sac AFG had stockton. AFG split up to become PLB and HNS. PLB didnt last long and cuz HNS click up with USC even tho PLB and HNS where like brother. HNS and USC started up mainly for protection agianst other ethnicity like laos and cambodian. only other ethnicity that was cool with hmong ware mien. back in early 90's and late 80's MOD and AFG was like the TRG and ABZ of those days. i think you havent herd of these thing is because you either to young or you just dont know the real OG's from back in the fun days.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » July 14th, 2009, 5:16 pm

Xx209xXcrip wrote: this was way back then when AFG was still around. MOD had sac AFG had stockton. AFG split up to become PLB and HNS. PLB didnt last long and because HNS click up with USC even tho PLB and HNS where like brother. HNS and USC started up mainly for protection agianst other ethnicity like laos and cambodian. only other ethnicity that was cool with hmong ware mien. back in early 90's and late 80's MOD and AFG was like the TRG and ABZ of those days. i think you havent herd of these thing is because you either to young or you just dont know the real OG's from back in the fun days.
Naw man i aint young, i just don't know much about Hmong gangs. The only time i hear about them is when i visit Fresno or Sac.

Xx209xXcrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Xx209xXcrip » July 14th, 2009, 7:33 pm

well right now not much going on about hmong gang other then hns die left to right

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » July 15th, 2009, 2:49 am

^209crip, most ppl posting on the Asian form are from So.Cal. Non of those gangs you mentioned are from around here. Thats why some of us haven't heard of them or kno much about them. Just like there are some gangs in So.Cal that your not familiar with. It doesn't mean we're young if we don't kno about these gangs your mentioning. I never heard about gangs like MOD or HNS up until the past couple years. Those are Nor.Cal gangs that don't exist here in the south. Good info tho man.

S.W.A.T. Guerilla
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by S.W.A.T. Guerilla » July 15th, 2009, 4:19 am

Most Hmongs are chumps, they only down to ride on their own people. Gran Tarino ass lol. I saw that wack ass Gangland episode on MOD they thought they was real hard after shootin up some Tibetan non gangbangers at a pool hall when they was way deeper than them... pussy.

Xx209xXcrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Xx209xXcrip » July 15th, 2009, 12:32 pm

triplethreat wrote:^209crip, most ppl posting on the Asian form are from So.Cal. Non of those gangs you mentioned are from around here. Thats why some of us haven't heard of them or kno much about them. Just like there are some gangs in So.Cal that your not familiar with. It doesn't mean we're young if we don't kno about these gangs your mentioning. I never heard about gangs like MOD or HNS up until the past couple years. Those are Nor.Cal gangs that don't exist here in the south. Good info tho man.

yeah it ture what you saying but the form was talking about MOD. and i know you cant mention MOD without mentioning stockton now days. i just wanna tell yall the real history behind MOD.

Xx209xXcrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Xx209xXcrip » July 15th, 2009, 12:49 pm

all the gang i mention:

MOD=monkey on dicks(monkeys in big group)
AFG=asian family gangster(AFG brook off from MOD when the peace MOD fell apart. AFG is the founder of HNS)
HNS=hmong nationaly socity(a dieing breed)
USC=unstopable criminals(one of the most deadly gang from back in the days)
JCC=junior crip crew(juniors of USC but is respect by none. cuz i think they put in the word crip in the name)
HK=her klan(started out the stockton MOD)
TB= true blue(old school gang. not in town no more)

gangs i mention but not homng:

LTC=loc town crip(from what i see LTC is the biggest gang in town)
ABZ=asian boyz(only seen a few older cats in my life time)
TRG=tiny raskal gang(almost dead)

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » July 16th, 2009, 1:34 am

^Thats true man. This is a MOD thread. And thanks for sharing some info with us So.Cal ppl. About LTC, are they clicked up with the ABZ over there?

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Unread post by 61deuce » July 16th, 2009, 2:20 am

S.W.A.T. Guerilla wrote:Most Hmongs are chumps, they only down to ride on their own people. Gran Tarino ass lol. I saw that wack ass Gangland episode on MOD they thought they was real hard after shootin up some Tibetan non gangbangers at a pool hall when they was way deeper than them... pussy.

It wasn't all Tibetan that got killed. I think a Khmer dude got killed also and he was reppin TRG. I'm not sure tho but when they mention who got killed over there ... I just remember dude.

And oh, MOD ain't big here in MN. The police make it seem like they the dominating Asian gangs in Minnesota. Just because they shot a couple of Tibetans and shoot at the cops, it don't make them hardcore. 209crip is right tho. Almost all hmong gangs beef with each other. If they beef with other race, its short term.

Hmong gangs starting to make news again here in MN with the recent killing.

Xx209xXcrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Xx209xXcrip » July 16th, 2009, 2:41 pm

triplethreat wrote:^Thats true man. This is a MOD thread. And thanks for sharing some info with us So.Cal ppl. About LTC, are they clicked up with the ABZ over there?
yeah ABZ basically started LTC then LTC stretch nation wide. from what i herd LTC was started out in the oakpark apartment in stockton by ABZ. i dont know if LTC is in so cal to but in the short time they been here they hella grew.

61deuce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Minneapolis

Unread post by 61deuce » July 17th, 2009, 1:37 am

Xx209xXcrip wrote:
triplethreat wrote:^Thats true man. This is a MOD thread. And thanks for sharing some info with us So.Cal ppl. About LTC, are they clicked up with the ABZ over there?
yeah ABZ basically started LTC then LTC stretch nation wide. from what i herd LTC was started out in the oakpark apartment in stockton by ABZ. i dont know if LTC is in so cal to but in the short time they been here they hella grew.
Heard from a friend (he banging Bad Land Boyz) that LTC got Stockton on lock.

209crip...you stated that Bad Land Boyz was Crip in Stockton but here in MN, I don't think they Crip. Could be wrong tho but they rag is black.

Xx209xXcrip
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Xx209xXcrip » July 17th, 2009, 6:00 pm

BLB (bad land boyz) are crips over here and i never mention tthem up until now but yeah there like a family gang in here. i thinks theres requriment to be in it over here you gotta be laos and be from the faamily. but im not sure thats what i herd but im pretty sure they crip cuz one of my little homie is in BLB and he kick it with LTC.

mAtrixkiCker
What city do you live in now?: Sacktown

Unread post by mAtrixkiCker » August 19th, 2009, 9:26 am

Dang you guys listen to a little kid talk? What a joke, he's not a MOD nor even seen one, he's telling ya what he hears from people, his friends and such. You don't come on the net and talk your set dumbfu--. MODs are Crips and Bloods, California MODs are Crips along with North Carolina and Minnesota. Wisconsin is Bloods, thats why yall cliq so well with your purple buddies in Minnesota. If you gonna "pretend to be one" get your facts straight idiot. Most of my cousins are MODs and I am the opposite of them. There are no MODs that are Gray colored...senseless rubbish, if you are one then you are one misinformed fool. MODs were formed in the early 80s by local Hmong teens to protect themselves from Blacks not Mexicans. Also MOD are not the hardest Hmong or Asian Gangs, they are one of the all time revered along with ORB, and AC, those are the all time 3 largest gangs around the US for Hmong people. MODs don't mess with other races besides their own idiot, but MOD has died down, your so called turf is now taken over and ran by ORBs. Before you speak do your research you fake ass wanksta. Much respect to Mitchell Moua though one of the toughest and most stupidest MOD to walk Minnesota till his death. Without them there will not be us, without us you MODs aren't nothing.

thetruth01
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Fresno

Unread post by thetruth01 » September 30th, 2009, 8:21 pm

MOD is as mentioned above, one of the three power houses in Hmong Gangs. They are color blind, meaning they wear any color. They wear red only because there rival AC wears blue.

These days in Fresno, they are hiding. They do not put in any work. Its there out of town homies that do the dirt for them. Stockton MOD comes down to Fresno and do the dirt, after that, they hit the high way and leave back to Stockton. Fresno MOD gets stuck with all the problems, and they don't know how to handle it so they hide scared. TRUTH

Fresno MOD depends on there number and out of town homies. A MOD in general does not know how to fight. 3-0-1, that is there motto. They fight 3 on 1...They are good at jumping people, but in big gang rumbles(whether its 25mod vs 15guys), they do not know how to fight. Mod always out number other hmong gangs, but are always quick to get knocked out. TRUTH

Whoever says other gangs click up to compete against MOD truly does not know what there talking about. Few gangs might be neutral with each other, but that does that mean they are "clicked up". HUGE differences in being neutral and clicked up. TRUTH

MOD has no type of intellect at all.. .TRUTH

thetruth01
What city do you live in now?: Fresno

Unread post by thetruth01 » September 30th, 2009, 8:23 pm

PS. MOD is not even compared to TRG. People who live in Fresno knows the truth.

ukrainian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Moscow

Unread post by ukrainian » July 7th, 2010, 8:58 pm

Mod seemed like some decent people out in nor cal, just remember a few of them bein shady as fuck while the chinese in sac showed face and were very respectfull.... they warned me about kickin it with them a few times. but all in all when i dated a homng girl whose whole family was mod i never saw shit pop off just heard stories

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » July 8th, 2010, 12:20 pm

MOD aint shit.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » August 28th, 2010, 9:27 am

haha mod is pretty hardcore in minnesota much respects n props to the ogs and soldiers that do dirt in mn dunno bout cali tho jus saw dems on gangland. i mainly wuld give ma props to chinese, viets, koreans, and japanese as the top asians of the whole mafia typa shit i hear about whether in movies or documentaries i give ma props to them the most.