HOOD VOTE 08

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Re: HOOD VOTE 08

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 30th, 2008, 3:07 pm

Prop 8 I agree... but it ain't like the kids don't watch tv/movies... its right there in their face..

tax property owners for gang intervention, hell no! Why not make gang related criminals convicted of a gang crime pay restituion for gang intervention. 30 million.. as if its not bad enough people are already struggling to pay property tax on homes they worked hard all of their life to own or inherited it.. don't make people who aren't involved with gangs pay.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 30th, 2008, 9:10 pm

I Say: I say, more Prevention is a good thing...... I'de gladley give $36.00 a year to a SOLID program.. One that I HELP design... Of Course..[/quote]

Not only will you help design it bu you will be a member of the intervention team.. your interest in homeowners being taxed is to fund your own pockets... look- no one should be forced to pay any additional funds; there are already enough measures to hire more officers and increase their pay.

You guys need to ask for donations from those who have an interest or can afford to help fund your organizations... present us some facts, some numbers of success/failure ratio and where the money is going.. i'd rather pay taxes to help fund burials for poor family's/victims of gang violence that pay a ex-banger whose interest is really in his/her own pockets-

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » November 2nd, 2008, 11:20 am

HisSouljah wrote:Measure A : If passed will only Cost us $3.00 a month. Plus, Intervention and Prevention are the targeted area's.

You said: Why not make gang related criminals convicted of a gang crime pay restituion for gang intervention.

Sounds Good to me.. Write it.

You Said: don't make people who aren't involved with gangs pay.

I Say: They already paying. And with their lives sometimes.. They loose loved ones, property damages, all kinds of ways they are paying. I say, more Prevention is a good thing. Send Soldiers in to the Schools and start reaching these young people at ages 6-10-12. Teach them to value themselves. Teach them to value life. Most of todays interventionalists are non-active gang members. No one else else can reach and teach on this topic but the elders and those of us who were brought up directley under them..

Look, I make a mere $2,000 a month. Most of that goes to bills and rent. I'de gladley give $36.00 a year to a SOLID program.. One that I HELP design... Of Course..

Where are you????? Dont tell me you were "banned"???? Why all the ones who really represent got to get banned on here??

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » November 2nd, 2008, 11:20 am

HisSouljah wrote:Measure A : If passed will only Cost us $3.00 a month. Plus, Intervention and Prevention are the targeted area's.

You said: Why not make gang related criminals convicted of a gang crime pay restituion for gang intervention.

Sounds Good to me.. Write it.

You Said: don't make people who aren't involved with gangs pay.

I Say: They already paying. And with their lives sometimes.. They loose loved ones, property damages, all kinds of ways they are paying. I say, more Prevention is a good thing. Send Soldiers in to the Schools and start reaching these young people at ages 6-10-12. Teach them to value themselves. Teach them to value life. Most of todays interventionalists are non-active gang members. No one else else can reach and teach on this topic but the elders and those of us who were brought up directley under them..

Look, I make a mere $2,000 a month. Most of that goes to bills and rent. I'de gladley give $36.00 a year to a SOLID program.. One that I HELP design... Of Course..

Where are you????? Dont tell me you were "banned"???? Why all the ones who really represent got to get banned on here??

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 2nd, 2008, 2:11 pm

powerful

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » November 4th, 2008, 2:21 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:I Say: I say, more Prevention is a good thing...... I'de gladley give $36.00 a year to a SOLID program.. One that I HELP design... Of Course..

your interest in homeowners being taxed is to fund your own pockets...

quote] If you don''t Shut Up with that.. Who else can help solve this issue BUT us that started it.. and it will take money and SOLID program to do it.. Please don't get started over here.. PLEASE~!!

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » March 25th, 2009, 7:58 am

I have to bring attetion tho the Youth Justice Coalition ( YJC ) . They are a group of young people that have a civil rights spirit.

Any and all young people should try to hook up with them. They are a powerful group led by Organizer Kim McGill. We will begin to tour the city showing the Made in America Film.

If you would like us to visit your hood and show the film( In Cali ) Please contact me via PM