California Bulldogs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

California Bulldogs

Unread post by alexalonso » November 10th, 2008, 3:39 am

- Corcoran
- Tulare
- Hanford
- Visalia
- Avenal
- Dinuba
- Lemoore
- Goshen (near Santa Barbara)
- Fresno
- Madera
- Clovis
- Lindsay
- Colinga
- Armona
- Selma
- Exeter
- Mendota
- Sanger
- Porterville
- Farmersville

am I missing any others?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: California Bulldogs

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 10th, 2008, 8:07 pm

For someone who seems real picky about subjects not going in the right sections, I'm surprised to see this here. 2nd of all, it's Fresno Bulldogs & I don't think they're in all those cities. They're mainly in Fresno county & have spread into other places in places, including some other towns around Central California. I don't think they've spread into all those towns tho, but probably every single 1 in Fresno county.

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Unread post by DiegoDog » November 17th, 2008, 2:48 pm

Fresno and Clovis for sure but the rest of those cities/towns...

Madera is a Norte town through and through. They have a couple of people out there that claim BDS but that is usually after catching a case in Fresno and doing some time. Madera has their own county jail so things run differently in that county.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 17th, 2008, 6:21 pm

DiegoDog wrote:Fresno and Clovis for sure but the rest of those cities/towns...

Madera is a Norte town through and through. They have a couple of people out there that claim BDS but that is usually after catching a case in Fresno and doing some time. Madera has their own county jail so things run differently in that county.
Madera ain't Fresno county & I take back saying there's bulldogs in every town in Fresno county, because I just realized how many towns are in that place. They definately got some in some of those FC towns.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 17th, 2008, 6:43 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
DiegoDog wrote:Fresno and Clovis for sure but the rest of those cities/towns...

Madera ain't Fresno county & I take back saying there's bulldogs in every town in Fresno county, because I just realized how many towns are in that place. They definately got some in some of those FC towns.
Not sure why I mentioned Madera ain't in FC, but nevermind it. Isn't it Madera county?

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DiegoDog » November 17th, 2008, 6:53 pm

Yes, Madera is its own county. My old girlfriend was from Madera (Mad-town is what they call it) and her uncles were all Norte. One of her uncles had her pass to me that Fresno gets no back up in the prison (BTW, Bulldogs don't always refer to themselves as Bulldogs but as Fresno).

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 17th, 2008, 7:26 pm

DiegoDog wrote:Yes, Madera is its own county. My old girlfriend was from Madera (Mad-town is what they call it) and her uncles were all Norte. One of her uncles had her pass to me that Fresno gets no back up in the prison (BTW, Bulldogs don't always refer to themselves as Bulldogs but as Fresno).
As Fresno?...

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DiegoDog » November 17th, 2008, 8:53 pm

Well, they don't say Bulldog this and Bulldog that. When they refer to themselves they refer to the whole (Bulldogs) as Fresno.

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: 661

Unread post by SlicedAlone » February 21st, 2010, 11:26 pm

Its really only in Fresno County and maybe Tulare County that's where Goshen is. You got City Dogs which are bulldogs from Bulldog hoods within the city of Fresno and then you got County dogs which are Bulldogs from all the little farm towns in Fresno county (and possibly a few bordering counties). Thats how the Central Valley is, you have a metropolis so to speak then a shitload of little towns around it.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 22nd, 2010, 10:26 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:For someone who seems real picky about subjects not going in the right sections, I'm surprised to see this here. 2nd of all, it's Fresno Bulldogs & I don't think they're in all those cities. They're mainly in Fresno county & have spread into other places in places, including some other towns around Central California. I don't think they've spread into all those towns tho, but probably every single 1 in Fresno county.
You know what though. I'm hearing about them form SD vatos now. SD vatos are saying that they are set up in other central call towns now, and just going by Bulldogs. Some vato even said that some clicks are trying to establish a "Central Cal' car. Sort of like the Norte/Sur split. Maybe in the future were going to see that. A three way split, instead of the Delano line.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 22nd, 2010, 10:29 pm

And i mean other towns in other counties (Madera, Tulare, Kings).

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 22nd, 2010, 10:46 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:And i mean other towns in other counties (Madera, Tulare, Kings).
I don't know if they're in all those counties, but it's true they're trying to spread out & especially in centro. I'm surprised they didn't call theirselves centrenos, but I don't know if they had anything outside of Fresno in mind at the time they broke away from 14. I know they have a clique called Central Valley Locos somewhere outside of Fresno co. & I heard about them recruiting a d.o. ene from Hanford before, but also I think they tried to set something up in Bakersfield.

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: 661

Unread post by SlicedAlone » February 27th, 2010, 12:18 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
19DAGO04 wrote:And i mean other towns in other counties (Madera, Tulare, Kings).
I'm surprised they didn't call theirselves centrenos,
They do. They call themselves Valleros. You'll hear them refer to themselves as that alot because of the Central Valley.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 27th, 2010, 10:42 am

SlicedAlone wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
I'm surprised they didn't call theirselves centrenos,
They do. They call themselves Valleros. You'll hear them refer to themselves as that alot because of the Central Valley.
I meant like actually call themselves centrenos instead of bds, but I know they want to claim central valley now.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » March 7th, 2010, 3:08 am

Anyone know if Bulldogs are still separated to certain prisons, what's the general word about them on the inside now?

ontilt4life
What city do you live in now?: Rolinda

Unread post by ontilt4life » March 21st, 2010, 12:43 am

think they are still begging to go to plesant valley (pvsp).........for the most part, its the only place they have a lot of numbers............

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » March 23rd, 2010, 7:34 pm

~J~ wrote:Anyone know if Bulldogs are still separated to certain prisons, what's the general word about them on the inside now?
from my understanding bulldogs still separate themselves in the pintas and fight with la eme and NF

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » March 26th, 2010, 3:40 am

So Bulldogs are trying to get to Coalinga on the inside, sounds like they need more recruiting on the calles... that or Enes are blocking them from expanding further into the central valley.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » March 28th, 2010, 7:48 pm

~J~ wrote:So Bulldogs are trying to get to Coalinga on the inside, sounds like they need more recruiting on the calles... that or Enes are blocking them from expanding further into the central valley.
i think they got a disadvantage being a "city gang" i mean having their city in their name. I dont think F-14 or bulldog nation would stick anywhere outside Fresno

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 16th, 2010, 2:54 am

True, they really can't take much flight outside F.C. is-as. for better or worse that's the path they dealt their selves... unless there's a name change to include others in the C.V or beyond, that is if they can even manage influence and retain outside the immediate F.C area.

hiphopsoldier1983
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Fresno

Unread post by hiphopsoldier1983 » August 19th, 2010, 5:59 pm

Most of the Bulldogs that violate parole in Fresno County get sent down to Wasco and they got a large number of them there. Bulldogs don't have the large numbers in every town in Fresno County. Reedley, Firebaugh, Kingburg, and Parlier are mainly Nortenos and those towns have no Bulldog hoods except maybe some individual Dogs living there. The thing about the Dogs claiming Central on the streets, the other counties like Madera, Tulare, and Kings were not having it. The Bulldog split was and is a Fresno thing and the other Central Cali Nortenos stayed loyal to the North. The Bulldog Nation was supposed to create the Central identity and give the Dogs structure, but the F-14ers were not for it and it created problems amongst the Dogs. Some were loyal to having no structure, which most are now, and some wanted to be Bulldog Nation and make them organized. The County Dogs was supposed to recruit all the Nortenos hoods in Fresno County into County Dog hoods, but not all Nortenos like in Reedley and Parlier switched to Bulldog.

hiphopsoldier1983
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Fresno

Unread post by hiphopsoldier1983 » August 19th, 2010, 6:29 pm

alexalonso wrote:- Corcoran
- Tulare (Tulare County-Nortenos)
- Hanford (Kings County-Nortenos and Crips)
- Visalia (Tulare County-Norteno stronghold and some Sureno sets from LA)
- Avenal (Kings County-Norteno and Sureno hoods battling back and forth)
- Dinuba (Tulare County-All Nortenos there)
- Lemoore (Kings County-Mainly Nortenos)
- Goshen (near Santa Barbara) (Goshen is Next to Visalia in Tulare County-Nortenos and Surenos going at each other)
- Fresno (Bulldogs are strong in the East and North Side, but in the West Side it's all Black gangs, Nortenos, and some Surenos. There are a few Norteno hoods in the East Side and growing number of Surenos in the East Side from LA.)
- Madera (Mardera County-North of Fresno-Lots of Surenos there battling Nortenos)
- Clovis (Not a factor for the Bulldogs, middle and high class area of Northeast Fresno)
- Lindsay (Tulare County-Mainly Nortenos)
- Coalinga (Fresno County-County Dogs and Nortenos)
- Armona (Kings County-All Nortenos there)
- Selma (Fresno County-Lots of County Dogs fighting with one Sureno set and Nortenos)
- Exeter (Tulare County-Nortenos and Surenos fighting each other)
- Mendota (Fresno County-County Dogs and Surenos at each other)
- Sanger (Fresno County-Large Sureno numbers fighting with Bulldog hoods. Some Surenos there are from LA)
- Porterville (Tulare County-Strong Norteno presence battling with growing number of Surenos moving into town)
- Farmersville (Tulare County-Nortenos and Surenos at each other)

am I missing any others?
-Del Rey (Fresno County-County Dogs and Nortenos)
-Parlier (Fresno County-a few County Dogs but mostly Nortenos and a bit of Surenos)
-Kingsburg (Fresno County-A group of County Dogs, but mainly Nortenos there)
-Orange Cove (Fresno County-Bulldogs and Surenos at each other, gang injuncted town on both gangs. A few Nortenos there that have beef with both.
-Reedley (Fresno County-Strong Norteno presence going at growing number of Surenos, Nortenos are under gang injunction, no Bulldog hoods in Reedley)
-Kerman (Fresno County-Known mostly for Surenos and County Dogs at war)
-Firebaugh (Fresno County-Strong Norteno presence)
-Huron (Fresno County-Mostly Nortenos going at a small number of County Dogs and Surenos)

Bulldogs are only going to be found set up in Fresno County with hoods going at rival Nortenos and Surenos. Bulldogs and Surenos backing each other up in the pens and on the streets have been no more for quite a while. The Bulldog-Norteno rivalry is still bitter as ever, but the Surenos and Bulldogs have been going at it a lot more in the last few years than in the past.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » November 16th, 2010, 3:51 pm

a fresno bulldog member posted these cliques under the bulldog nation. correct me if i'm wrong but some of these cities aren't in fresno or fresno county. they're neighboring locations. i mean they're growing pretty quick if that's the case. i mean they're knocking on bakersfield's door.

F14, MCKENZIE ST., FLORADORA ST., BOND ST., FIFTH ST., ELEVEN ST., LEWIS ST., COLLEGE ST., PLEASANT ST., EAST SIDE, PARK SIDE, NORTH SIDE, WEST SIDE, SUNSET, TRIPLE 6, HIGHWAY CITY, CALAWA, MALAGA, BIOLA, PINEDALE, KERMAN, SANGER, FOWLER, PARLIER, SELMA, MENDOTA, SAN JAUQUIN, THREE ROCKS, COALINGA, HURON, AVENAL, FIREBAUGH, CARUTHERS, KINGSBURG, LATON, EASTON, RIVERDALE, DEL REY, ORANGE COVE, DINUBA, LEMOORE, HANFORD, CUTLER, OROSI, VISALIA, TULARE, CORCORAN, WASCO, MADERA,

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » November 16th, 2010, 3:51 pm

a fresno bulldog member posted these cliques under the bulldog nation. correct me if i'm wrong but some of these cities aren't in fresno or fresno county. they're neighboring locations. i mean they're growing pretty quick if that's the case. i mean they're knocking on bakersfield's door.

F14, MCKENZIE ST., FLORADORA ST., BOND ST., FIFTH ST., ELEVEN ST., LEWIS ST., COLLEGE ST., PLEASANT ST., EAST SIDE, PARK SIDE, NORTH SIDE, WEST SIDE, SUNSET, TRIPLE 6, HIGHWAY CITY, CALAWA, MALAGA, BIOLA, PINEDALE, KERMAN, SANGER, FOWLER, PARLIER, SELMA, MENDOTA, SAN JAUQUIN, THREE ROCKS, COALINGA, HURON, AVENAL, FIREBAUGH, CARUTHERS, KINGSBURG, LATON, EASTON, RIVERDALE, DEL REY, ORANGE COVE, DINUBA, LEMOORE, HANFORD, CUTLER, OROSI, VISALIA, TULARE, CORCORAN, WASCO, MADERA,

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » February 23rd, 2011, 11:36 pm

how are the Nortenos and Bulldogs supposed to know who's who if they all wear red?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 24th, 2011, 4:58 pm

scrub1819 wrote:how are the Nortenos and Bulldogs supposed to know who's who if they all wear red?
Some times you can't, but it can depend on the style they rock or wear. Like bds wear bulldogs gear & n's wear Nebraska.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » May 2nd, 2011, 1:48 pm

I have family in Porterville. It's a solid Norteno town: East Side Poros 14, West Side Poros 14 etc. I doubt there's any Bulldog presence.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » May 14th, 2011, 10:42 am

i was in Fresno in February my homie goes to school there so me and a couple others went to visit for a weekend. When i was there all i saw were people wearing red everywhere i went. mostly hiphop type gear. i only saw one "cholo" sporting red. so im not sure how many people were wearing red because they were nortenos or bulldogs or if they were just repping the Fresno State Bulldogs. On the way back home we stopped at a gad station on the southern part of the city right before the city ends and i saw a group of possible gangsters wearing all blue.

rvrsde
What city do you live in now?: rivas

Unread post by rvrsde » August 2nd, 2011, 1:14 am

scrub1819 wrote:how are the Nortenos and Bulldogs supposed to know who's who if they all wear red?
thats what i allways wondered haha

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Su

Unread post by unknown209okcis » October 5th, 2011, 2:21 pm

Out of their county, where there way low on numbers...they sometimes associate with these surenos to bang on the nortenos.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » October 14th, 2011, 11:07 pm

unknown209okcis,

I can't imagine an association even to bang on an common enemy but if it happened on the inside I guess it can happen on the outside still. but how in the heck can they trust one another even in this circumstance?

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Su

Unread post by unknown209okcis » November 9th, 2011, 6:21 pm

~J~ wrote:unknown209okcis,

I can't imagine an association even to bang on an common enemy but if it happened on the inside I guess it can happen on the outside still. but how in the heck can they trust one another even in this circumstance?
J,
Yeah me either, but people do weird things in desperate times. There not all buddy buddy with each other...so its not like they trust one another. They just do business together and if some issue comes up with a northerner, the south sider will lend a hand.