Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8961
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by alexalonso » November 10th, 2008, 4:15 am

Are the Hispanic gang in Phoenix Nortenos or Surenos or neither?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 10th, 2008, 7:43 pm

Seems like all 3.

youngtown
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: November 13th, 2008, 9:14 pm
What city do you live in now?: youngtown

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by youngtown » November 13th, 2008, 9:34 pm

most of em is trece or crip

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 45
Joined: November 15th, 2008, 12:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: el mirage

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by lizard » November 15th, 2008, 12:58 pm

naw not really most of em c in homegrown gangs of der own sometimes

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 367
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by OGCricket » November 22nd, 2008, 10:59 pm

YOU HAVE ALOT OF PEOPLE FROM NORTHERN CALI MOVING INTO PHX AND THE SURROUNDING AREA SOME I WOULD THINK WOULD HAVE NORTENO TIES TO NF GENTE AND NORTENO GAMES.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 367
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by OGCricket » November 22nd, 2008, 11:01 pm

NORTENO GANGS WAS TYPING TO DAMN FAST.

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: August 26th, 2008, 8:42 pm
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix
Location: IxE RITO

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » March 31st, 2009, 10:48 am

i seen a picture on a magazine with willy northpole on it he was surrounded with some eses and couple of em had red N hats. i know for a fact avondale has a norte gang. NorthSide Avondale NSA

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 7:37 pm
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » March 31st, 2009, 1:09 pm

So do the varrios in arizona run with the eme when they hit the pen? I met a vato from mesa and he said the sur was deep in arizona any truth to that?

User avatar
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 771
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:57 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel
Location: EastSide

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by AztecNinja » March 31st, 2009, 4:52 pm

CharmzX3 wrote:i seen a picture on a magazine with willy northpole on it he was surrounded with some eses and couple of em had red N hats. i know for a fact avondale has a norte gang. NorthSide Avondale NSA
You know its a trip you say that, I see alot of chicano's in the AZ wearing red, I thought it was just a Phx thing, or some sell outs thinking there bloods. I dont bang anymore or even look for trouble, but I got a eye busting LA on my shin thats shaded jet black and goes ankle to almost knee. I always seem to wearing Dodger/Laker gear tambien, and not a once have I had any problems. What you said makes me think if some of these fools in red are from the Norte.

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: August 26th, 2008, 8:42 pm
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix
Location: IxE RITO

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » April 1st, 2009, 11:59 am

i got IE on my chest and insane empire on my back i get hit up all the time from the veteranos in avondale

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 7:37 pm
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » April 1st, 2009, 1:20 pm

If there are norte hoods in arizona what are they?

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 7:37 pm
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » April 1st, 2009, 1:20 pm

What i meant to say is whats the name of the hoods

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: August 26th, 2008, 8:42 pm
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix
Location: IxE RITO

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » April 1st, 2009, 4:22 pm

northside avondale NSA

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: August 26th, 2008, 8:42 pm
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix
Location: IxE RITO

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » April 1st, 2009, 4:26 pm

AztecNinja wrote:
CharmzX3 wrote:i seen a picture on a magazine with willy northpole on it he was surrounded with some eses and couple of em had red N hats. i know for a fact avondale has a norte gang. NorthSide Avondale NSA
You know its a trip you say that, I see alot of chicano's in the AZ wearing red, I thought it was just a Phx thing, or some sell outs thinking there bloods. I dont bang anymore or even look for trouble, but I got a eye busting LA on my shin thats shaded jet black and goes ankle to almost knee. I always seem to wearing Dodger/Laker gear tambien, and not a once have I had any problems. What you said makes me think if some of these fools in red are from the Norte.
i know theres SOME norte im not sure about phoenix cuz i dont be fuckin around there. but it seems over here its more about az love then gangs. cuz i know alot of people just rep there city or arizona in general where like in cali. we banged our set and had city pride. que no

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 7:37 pm
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » April 1st, 2009, 4:46 pm

CharmzX3 wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:
CharmzX3 wrote:i seen a picture on a magazine with willy northpole on it he was surrounded with some eses and couple of em had red N hats. i know for a fact avondale has a norte gang. NorthSide Avondale NSA
You know its a trip you say that, I see alot of chicano's in the AZ wearing red, I thought it was just a Phx thing, or some sell outs thinking there bloods. I dont bang anymore or even look for trouble, but I got a eye busting LA on my shin thats shaded jet black and goes ankle to almost knee. I always seem to wearing Dodger/Laker gear tambien, and not a once have I had any problems. What you said makes me think if some of these fools in red are from the Norte.
i know theres SOME norte im not sure about phoenix because i dont be fuckin around there. but it seems over here its more about az love then gangs. because i know alot of people just rep there city or arizona in general where like in cali. we banged our set and had city pride. que no
So basically they just show love for there cities then? Do they hold love for the new eme when they hit the pen? Because i knew a peckerwood who was locked up in the pen in arizona and said the south siders were deep as hell and antoher lil homie from mesa said the sur was deep in arizona, but you see alot of homies from arizona aying f..k cali and sur/norte and all that. Yet you see alot of varrios with the trece connected to them.

User avatar
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 771
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:57 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel
Location: EastSide

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by AztecNinja » April 1st, 2009, 5:00 pm

I heard that Avondale is somewhat active, how do the phx fools act after you let them know whats up? The only AZ cat I ran into is some fool was from one of the Mesa gangs he was in his 30's and he had afew of his homies, he came up to me and my Bro-in-law whose from Whittier 13 and was pretty firme. Other than that I only have ran into other Surenos, Kansas st,CVTF,OC,18, P13 Ballista and its all firme. I even ran into a Hoover Criminal who was happy to run into someone from Los. I heard there is some LA AZ tension out here but so far, I have nothing negative to say about the place. I dont have to look over my shoulder like in Los and that alone really makes me appreciate the AZ life. I thank God all the time for the life he's prepared for me and my kids out here. Serio, if I did see a Norteno I probably wouldnt even notice.

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: August 26th, 2008, 8:42 pm
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix
Location: IxE RITO

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » April 2nd, 2009, 11:05 am

avondale getting active they have a gang task force or someshit now. We was at the liquor store off litchfield and lower buckeye? like 10 p.m. back to head back to my carnals place and this veterano came up to us asked where we were from i told him SSR. my homie told him BVN then he asked if we was califas and hes like ill get somebody to handle you and he whistled lil kids like 14-17 maybe bout 7 of em came out but i knew a couple plus i was packin a screwdriver just in case thought i was gonna have get down with the veterano tho cuz he had his 40 swingin that shit back and forth swear i thought i was gonna get popped in the head. But ya i thank god too that i live over here now i know what you mean bout looking over your shoulder but i still do that here out of habit.

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: August 26th, 2008, 8:42 pm
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix
Location: IxE RITO

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » April 2nd, 2009, 11:08 am

GJIMAS

i havent been locked up but my homie did time in county and he told me that he had car with the paisas because he was a califa. even tho he was a sureno

User avatar
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 771
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:57 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel
Location: EastSide

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by AztecNinja » April 2nd, 2009, 11:31 am

So your from Rialto? I was working at the Sprint bldg on Sycamore in old town rialto when my job offered me a transfer out here to az, I lived in La Puente at the time but basically I got transfered from Rialto to South Phx.

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: August 26th, 2008, 8:42 pm
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix
Location: IxE RITO

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » April 2nd, 2009, 1:35 pm

ya i lived off merill and sage but i moved cuz my dad got a better job out in tolleson we live in goodyear/avondale right now.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by Young Nile » April 4th, 2009, 8:58 am

North Side Avondale are not Norte's like California Norte's. They just claim 14 cuz there on the North Side. AZ got that sh** all twisted up. The 14 they claim for North "Side" gangs is the the 14 th letter in the alphabet. North however it dont have any relation to Neustra Familia. North Side Avondale is the side of the city they claim. Varrio Madison Hieghts is the Gang. In AZ there big on sides... West Siders call themselves oweste's. Fools on the South Side of phx or the southside of any city call them selves South Siders but there not Southern United Raza like Califas surenos.
It looks like California Banging but its not. Most Latino AZ gangs are home grown with NO Califas influence. The only Califas varrio that is established in AZ is Barrio Pico Neuvo in North PHX. Barrio Porble has a set in Chandler too but thats about it. Not saying that there aint fools from Califas living in PHX cuz there most def. are but Phoenix vatos dont get down with California politics. They created there own. In PHX 13 just means Mexicans period. Has nothing to do with no Mafia.... Its twisted...

User avatar
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 771
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:57 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel
Location: EastSide

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by AztecNinja » April 4th, 2009, 9:18 pm

It sounds like your knowledgeable about AZ, so whats the deal with the AZ and Sur? Is there concrete beef? Is it just some hating and plain set tripping or is it politics? Man I heard it cool form some fools, then I hear there is a verde, whats the deal?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by Young Nile » April 4th, 2009, 11:22 pm

I haven't been to PHX in a while but I do know that PHX HATES LA. Do PHX got beef with Sur? I dunno.... I know that PHX do care for California period but is there some kinda beef.... I wouldn't say that.... But they frown on LA period Sureno's, Crips, Bloods whoever... They hostile towards LA but not to the point they ready to get active with you just for being from Cali. I once heard this underground tape buy some South Phx rapper from South Side Ese Boys called "Fuck Crenshaw" (putting Central on the map).... I laughed... The city dont like LA. Even when the Lakers loose the shit be on the news... Real looser shit... They got a small town complex when it comes to LA. But like I said, theres a difference between dislike and beef.... You tell some vatos your a Sureno from Cali its not like they about draw down on you are wanna get'm up....

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: August 26th, 2008, 8:42 pm
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix
Location: IxE RITO

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » April 5th, 2009, 1:04 am

I heard nsa claim norte i got down with one of them putos afta school and he kept saying norte. But ya my homeboy from az tells me its not smart to walk thru phoenix specially in south. But i know alot of the veteranos in avondale hate califas.

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 45
Joined: November 15th, 2008, 12:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: el mirage

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by lizard » April 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Young Nile wrote:I haven't been to PHX in a while but I do know that PHX HATES LA. Do PHX got beef with Sur? I dunno.... I know that PHX do care for California period but is there some kinda beef.... I wouldn't say that.... But they frown on LA period Sureno's, Crips, Bloods whoever... They hostile towards LA but not to the point they ready to get active with you just for being from Cali. I once heard this underground tape buy some South Phx rapper from South Side Ese Boys called "fu-- Crenshaw" (putting Central on the map).... I laughed... The city dont like LA. Even when the Lakers loose the shit be on the news... Real looser shit... They got a small town complex when it comes to LA. But like I said, theres a difference between dislike and beef.... You tell some vatos your a Sureno from Cali its not like they about draw down on you are wanna get'm up....
Yea the mexicans is hella like that but the blak people we respect yall cuz cali made wat most of us is so most blaks got luv for cali g's tho

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: August 26th, 2008, 8:42 pm
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix
Location: IxE RITO

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » April 6th, 2009, 10:02 pm

the older chicanos i always run into hate califas rather they from avondale or from tolleson shit dont seem to matter to them once i tell them im from cali they try to start pedo with me.

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 93
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 7:37 pm
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » April 13th, 2009, 4:40 pm

Young Nile wrote:North Side Avondale are not Norte's like California Norte's. They just claim 14 because there on the North Side. AZ got that sh** all twisted up. The 14 they claim for North "Side" gangs is the the 14 th letter in the alphabet. North however it dont have any relation to Neustra Familia. North Side Avondale is the side of the city they claim. Varrio Madison Hieghts is the Gang. In AZ there big on sides... West Siders call themselves oweste's. Fools on the South Side of phx or the southside of any city call them selves South Siders but there not Southern United Raza like Califas surenos.
It looks like California Banging but its not. Most Latino AZ gangs are home grown with NO Califas influence. The only Califas varrio that is established in AZ is Barrio Pico Neuvo in North PHX. Barrio Porble has a set in Chandler too but thats about it. Not saying that there aint fools from Califas living in PHX because there most def. are but Phoenix vatos dont get down with California politics. They created there own. In PHX 13 just means Mexicans period. Has nothing to do with no Mafia.... Its twisted...
I heard of a couple of varrios in el paso doing that claiming 14 because they lived over on the north side. It seems that the politics get more twisted the further you get from cali. For instance diamond street out here in salt lake claim norte because there on the north side of salt lake but claim Sureno out in L.A., when you ask them about it they get all pissed off. And varrio called Ogden 13 which was started by Surenos from L.A. but wars with the Surenos here in utah. Some members wear blue and gray or orange and even some claim ogden 13 nortenos the politics here are all screwed up. U got some ogden 13 who hate nortes and it was a couple of years ago O13 memebers shot and killed 4 nortes at a wedding. As i said the politics here are whacked out.

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 234
Joined: August 17th, 2005, 11:48 am
Location: Riverside, CA (originally the BAY)

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by yo foo » May 17th, 2009, 8:35 pm

Back in the Bay Area in the early 2000's I met a chick from PHX that just moved to the Bay. She claimed Norte from PHX, so I know for a fact that there are Nortes in PHX.

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 45
Joined: November 15th, 2008, 12:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: el mirage

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by lizard » May 18th, 2009, 3:18 pm

yo foo wrote:Back in the Bay Area in the early 2000's I met a chick from PHX that just moved to the Bay. She claimed Norte from PHX, so I know for a fact that there are Nortes in PHX.
man no offense if they is here they super hidin cuhzz i aint never saw one nd i lived here ma whole life

CharmzX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 72
Joined: August 26th, 2008, 8:42 pm
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix
Location: IxE RITO

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by CharmzX3 » May 21st, 2009, 5:36 pm

lizard how old is you?
cuz i been her for 2 years in az im a califa and i see nortes all the time. you must be lookin in the wrong place. or you just cant spot em out.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by Young Nile » May 27th, 2009, 7:53 pm

LOL....

Theres no established Norteno gang in PHX(or any other Maricopay county city). If you seeing Norte's they either from Cali living in PHX or they call themselves Norte's cuz they claim the North Side... No relation to California...

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 965
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:22 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL
Location: http://allhood.proboards.com/index.cgi
Contact:

Re: Sureno or Norteno in Phoenix

Unread post by Young Nile » May 27th, 2009, 7:54 pm

yo foo wrote:Back in the Bay Area in the early 2000's I met a chick from PHX that just moved to the Bay. She claimed Norte from PHX, so I know for a fact that there are Nortes in PHX.
Your facts are twisted....

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”