San Diego 1% MC's

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

San Diego 1% MC's

Unread post by yardstick » November 23rd, 2008, 11:40 pm

Anyone in the South Bay remember the Border Bandits MC?? What ever happened to them?? I never see any 1%ers in the South Bay anymore. I know that the Angels still have a clubhouse in El Cajon, and there is a Peckerwoods MC in East County. I never see Mongols in the South Bay either. Does anybody know if Dago Wood was a MC?? I used to see them in the South Bay during the 80's, and they always were on bikes. Is Dago Wood still around?

If I had to guess, the only 1% MCs in San Diego are

Hells Angels
Mongols
Vagos
Peckerwoods MC

Cb0eACb0yz
What city do you live in now?: Mira Mesa

Re: San Diego 1% MC's

Unread post by Cb0eACb0yz » February 9th, 2009, 2:47 pm

oh i watched gangland and i heard about the mongols and hells angels. hells angels are from florida and the upper east coast dude well maybe some in cali but IDK. yeah and some mongols are still in cali. but i like bikers the sound of their engine is annoying as fuck!!! so thats why i joined the AC boyz in Mira Mesa (Asian Crips) for those who dont know.

Cb0eACb0yz
What city do you live in now?: Mira Mesa

Unread post by Cb0eACb0yz » February 9th, 2009, 2:49 pm

i meant i dont like the riders.

sinawali

Unread post by sinawali » April 8th, 2009, 1:51 pm

Cb0eACb0yz wrote:oh i watched gangland and i heard about the mongols and hells angels. hells angels are from florida and the upper east coast dude well maybe some in cali but IDK. yeah and some mongols are still in cali. but i like bikers the sound of their engine is annoying as fu--!!! so thats why i joined the AC boyz in Mira Mesa (Asian Crips) for those who dont know.
There are Angels in California.
One of the famoust Chapters is from Oakland, for example

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » April 9th, 2009, 8:32 pm

sinawali wrote:
Cb0eACb0yz wrote:oh i watched gangland and i heard about the mongols and hells angels. hells angels are from florida and the upper east coast dude well maybe some in cali but IDK. yeah and some mongols are still in cali. but i like bikers the sound of their engine is annoying as fu--!!! so thats why i joined the AC boyz in Mira Mesa (Asian Crips) for those who dont know.
There are Angels in California.
One of the famoust Chapters is from Oakland, for example
Thats where the Red & White started fom ''Oakland'' come on people.....

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » April 12th, 2009, 1:10 pm

[/quote]
Thats where the Red & White started fom ''Oakland'' come on people.....[/quote]

The first HA chapter was the Berdoo Chapter (Fontana). They were formed from the ashes of "The Pissed Off Bastards of Bloomington." The Oakland Chapter is more infamous, due to the exposure that the media and Sonny Barger has given them. The Berdoo, Frisco, and LACo Chapters were around before the Oakland Chapter was. I mean...come on man.

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 8th, 2009, 7:53 pm

yardstick wrote:Anyone in the South Bay remember the Border Bandits MC?? What ever happened to them?? I never see any 1%ers in the South Bay anymore. I know that the Angels still have a clubhouse in El Cajon, and there is a Peckerwoods MC in East County. I never see Mongols in the South Bay either. Does anybody know if Dago Wood was a MC?? I used to see them in the South Bay during the 80's, and they always were on bikes. Is Dago Wood still around?

Hells Angels
Mongols
Vagos
Peckerwoods MC
BORDER BANDITS-used to be in Chula Vista and Sidro. maybe they clicked up with the MONGOLS. they were all white and chicano.
DAGO WOOD-might have been just peckerwoods. maybe some rode motorcycles. but in the south bay-you would see DAGO WOOD hitups with swaatickas and lightnig bolts. probably kids of dago woods doing it-cause i think all thos members were older (30s-40s). the last time i saw a DAGO WOOD-in the late-90's-he was on his bike in Chula VIsta-and he was wearing tank top with the bolts and "DAGO WOOD" on it...all inked up with prison paint.

SHOOTER
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Unread post by SHOOTER » September 19th, 2009, 2:34 pm

Sorry ese, can't say I can recall any, however I did know a fool from Mongols. I used to date his daughter back in 1990. He lived in Sidro. He moved to Arizona and so did his daughter. Used to see quite a bit of Solo Angeles back around that time in Sidro though.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 17th, 2010, 4:12 pm

Old Time Magazine article from 1984 called Speed Demons

Mentions the infamous freeway killings, and the killing of the HAMCDago president Fat Ray.

Call it "speed," "crank" or "poor man's coke," the powder produces a cocaine-like high at half the price. Methamphetamine, at $60 a gram, is the discount drug of choice on the West Coast and a multimillion-dollar-a-year business for a new form of organized crime, a California-style Cosa Nostra on wheels. "We've got contract murders, interstate narcotics transactions, shipments of stolen property, cars and weapons," asserts U.S. Marshal Budd Johnson, member of a San Diego drug task force, the Organized Special Investigation Team (O.S.I.T.). "The Hell's Angels today are the new Mafia."

The legendary Hell's Angels spent the past decade in limbo. According to the O.S.I.T., the grungy motorcycle gang cleaned house, kicking out heroin-addicted deadweights, streamlining its chapters and sprucing up its psycho-fascist image. The tattoos, beards and beer bellies are still there, but the bikers have softened their death's-head emblem and dropped kinky regalia like decorative wings denoting various sexual feats. Says Johnson: "The Angels are 25 years ahead of other gangs. They went from a loose-knit bunch of guys to an organized crime family."

Today's Hell's Angels number more than 500 members in 32 chapters, and, according to the O.S.I.T., they control 75% of California's methamphetamine market. They have built up a highly sophisticated crime network, amassing tax shelters, high-priced lawyers and an arsenal of antitank rockets, Claymore mines and M-60 machine guns.
A special report to be released this week by the California attorney general's office details the growth of clandestine labs. Though the report does not specifically link Hell's Angels to methamphetamine stashes, FBI officials suspect the club is behind the bulk of them. "They have their own operation and distribution network," says Floyd Clarke, deputy assistant director of the FBI's criminal investigative division. "The entire organization is involved in the operation."

The scope of the gang's drug operation began to be revealed only last fall. The O.S.I.T., investigating two 1977 mobster-style murders, persuaded four Angels to "roll over" and inform on the club in court. According to one informant, former Angel Hitman James ("Brett") Eaton, now a protected federal witness living under a new identity, the Angels cornered the methamphetamine market by cornering the chemists. In taped interviews with the O.S.I.T., made available to TIME, Eaton stated, "They find someone already making speed and say, 'O.K., now you make it for us.' " Typically, a Hell's Angel would pay a drug maker $25,000 for five pounds and advance him another $25,000 for the next five. "Now the guy owes the club," Eaton explained. The profits are handled illicitly. Said Eaton: "You try to sidestep the IRS, you get yourself money managers. Money is power. It buys policemen, judges."

For all its new-found finesse, the bikers' club did not abandon tradition, notably gang warfare. The 1977 murders that led to five convictions were one round of a raging dispute with a rival biker gang, the Mongols. Eaton and four other Angels ambushed two Mongol bikers on a San Diego freeway and machine-gunned them down. At the slain Mongols' funeral, a bouquet of red-and-white carnations (the Angel colors) and a dynamite-loaded Rambler were dropped off. The car exploded, injuring three mourners. The Mongols retaliated by gunning down Hell's Angel "Godfather" Raymond Piltz in 1982 at a biker bar in Lemon Grove, Calif.

Sonny Barger, 45, the famed former national president of the Hell's Angels, dismisses the FBI's charge that his club has become a wheeling and dealing version of the Mafia. "The Government is waging a smear campaign against us," says the biker turned bourgeois. "It is a Hollywood image and a Government image, but it is not the truth." Barger insists the gang cannot control what each member does. "A lot of Hell's Angels have gone to prison for individual things," he says, "just like policemen."

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 25th, 2010, 10:25 am

yardstick wrote:Anyone in the South Bay remember the Border Bandits MC?? What ever happened to them?? I never see any 1%ers in the South Bay anymore. I know that the Angels still have a clubhouse in El Cajon, and there is a Peckerwoods MC in East County. I never see Mongols in the South Bay either. Does anybody know if Dago Wood was a MC?? I used to see them in the South Bay during the 80's, and they always were on bikes. Is Dago Wood still around?

Hells Angels
Mongols
Vagos
Peckerwoods MC

Vagos don't have a Dago Charter but they have members from San Diego in there ranks. Same with a black 1% club called Outcast MC.

Dago is controlled by HA's and Mongols. Don't know much about Peckerwoods MC. But they have other charters in the LA area now. Small MC that is growing quickly now. Don't let the name fool you. They are white boys, but I don't think they are white power.

HOLYGHOST
What city do you live in now?: escondido

Unread post by HOLYGHOST » May 26th, 2010, 6:12 pm

there are mongols in san marcos trying to recruit soxlos13 becuas they got bootedout of their hood in los angeles from Alondra and Gardena13 and T-FLATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES ITS REAL

81 support is a H.A club all over dago
They are clicked up with mma gyms in el cajon

and smiley from ha owns pounders in escondido, and another dude owns a few bars in oceanside

the fuck southsiders want to do with biker gangs wtf!

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 3rd, 2010, 2:28 pm

ME AND MY HOMIE WERE THINKING OF JOINING AND BUYING VESPAS?? J/K

I HEARD THESE MOTORCYCLE GANGS RECRUIT SOUTH SIDERS. LIKE THE MONGOLS DID IN SE LOS. THEN ALL THAT RUCKUS HAPPEN WHERE THE HOMIES HAD TO CHOOSE.
HOLYGHOST wrote:there are mongols in san marcos trying to recruit soxlos13 becuas they got bootedout of their hood in los angeles from Alondra and Gardena13 and T-FLATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES ITS REAL

and smiley from ha owns pounders in escondido, and another dude owns a few bars in oceanside

the fu-- southsiders want to do with biker gangs wtf!

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 4th, 2010, 3:59 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:ME AND MY HOMIE WERE THINKING OF JOINING AND BUYING VESPAS?? J/K

I HEARD THESE MOTORCYCLE GANGS RECRUIT SOUTH SIDERS. LIKE THE MONGOLS DID IN SE LOS. THEN ALL THAT RUCKUS HAPPEN WHERE THE HOMIES HAD TO CHOOSE.
HOLYGHOST wrote:there are mongols in san marcos trying to recruit soxlos13 becuas they got bootedout of their hood in los angeles from Alondra and Gardena13 and T-FLATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES ITS REAL

the fu-- southsiders want to do with biker gangs wtf!
I think that whole X3 recruitment started with Mongols ex-president Doc Cavasos. But I think the Mongols went back to the old ways after all the Doc Cavasos drama. I don't think they recruit from the streets anymore-unless a ese is a serious Harley rider before hand. For some gangsters that ride a cruiser motorcycle, the next step up is probably a 1%'er club. Now some of those eses that have become Mongols associates that don't ride-they may be in the Mongol support gang called Dago Wrecking Crew. But there are also woods that don't ride, but associate with MMC that are in that same gang.

Some of those clubs are supposed to have members that are also -AB- and -NLR- A Mongol that got sent up a couple of years ago for killing a HA associate was also a validated -NLR- member. How does that work out for them? Cause you know that rivals from different MC's, that are also in the same prison gang have to come across each other frequently. Maybe they leave the MC beefs out in the street while they are in the pen.

stoked18
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Vermont
What city do you live in now?: Roanoke FROM SD

Unread post by stoked18 » July 17th, 2011, 8:16 am

from what i've seen and heard, the Mongols are crazy as hell

Sloppy
What city do you live in now?: Oceanside

Unread post by Sloppy » December 10th, 2011, 10:49 pm

Hells Angels and Mongols pretty much run San Diego and both clubs seem to be evenly matched or tied as #1 down here.
Diablos is a large national club with a chapter down here.
Peckerwoods MC is a Southern Cali club started in East County San Diego.
Violators have chapters all over Cali including San Diego and some in Nevada
Deathmen are originally from England, but have a San Diego Chapter
Hells Twentyone is a small club that has roots in Arizona.
Coffin Chasers are Hells Angels supporters.
Chosen Few and Wheels of Soul are the only 1% clubs in San Diego that have black people.

On the fringes of a true outlaw club:

Set Free Soldiers is a national Christian club.
Infidel Brotherhood is a San Diego club.
Border Bandits is a San Diego club with no affiliation to other clubs outside Cali (used to be more outlaw then they are now).
Boozefighters is a national club with Southern Cali roots. One of the oldest MC's out there.

Come and Gone:

Dago Wood might still be around but was always a small tight knit club of peckerwoods.
Gods of Shit was small-never knew much about them.
Unknowns, Axemen, Possessors, Argonauts all dissolved by Hells Angels in the 70's (Axemen had a major war with the Hells Angles.
Outlaws, no not the big Outlaws MC, a Southern Cali club (small presence in San Diego) was dissolved by the Hells Angles in the 70's.
Hangmen were kicked out of San Diego by Hells Angles in the 80's but they are a big club with a long history in California.
Iron Horseman were shut down by Mongols in the 90's but they have chapters throughout the nation.
Solo Angles are from Tijuana but they frequent San Diego.

Other:

Vagos can be seen from time to time but they do not have a San Diego chapter. They are probably just passing through.
Outcasts is an all black club that pass through from time to time. It's a national club and I think they have a nomads chapter in Cali.

San Diego used to be a big biker town.

Sloppy
What city do you live in now?: Oceanside

Unread post by Sloppy » December 10th, 2011, 11:04 pm

The media had given the public a real fucked up perception of Mongols. It was done only under the leadership of Doc Cavsos when he was national president. A lot of old schoolers left in disgust. The old schoolers that rode out that era ended up voting him out bad (along with his posse and all the street gang bangers), and then they turned the club back around to the old school way of biking. Last I heard was that Doc turned rat and now he has to do 14 years in PC. Don't read his book. Full of straight up lies about Mongols and many of the members. He couldn't even get the history and geography of his own club right in his book. Shows you how much he cared. He was in it for the money and power, not the brotherhood. Everyone thinks the Mongols are full of Mexican gangsters and that it is a Hispanic club. Mongols have always had a lot of peckerwoods in it and they still do. They also have a lot of new blood that belives in the old school ways. No more of that gangster shit.

Dusty1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Crescent City

Unread post by Dusty1 » January 5th, 2019, 8:28 pm

Sloppy wrote: Come and Gone:

Dago Wood

Dago Wood was not a MC. Dago Wood is a car in the pen made up a of all the solid whiteboys from San Diego County. Only whiteboys that put in work get the OK to have "DAGO" stamped on them (mostly the stomach).