Strongest Latino gangs in CA

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by Silencioso » December 4th, 2008, 12:37 pm

Here's a list of the strongest Latino gangs in California based on several factors.

Hers is a list of California's top 25 most dangerous gangs.
These gangs are being judged on,
(Gang Activity, Highest Murder Rate, Power Againsd Outsiders).
If the gang has a "13" next to it, it's a Sureno (Southern California) Gang. If it has a "14" next to it, it's a Norteno (Northern California) gang.

California.Gang.Cordination. :::CAGC.836029:::



1.Mara Salvatrucha.13. (Mainly, Los Angeles, But Allover California)
2.18 Street .13.(Mainly, Los Angeles But Allover Califronia)
3.Es White Fence.13. (Boyle Heights, East Los Angeles)
4.Ss Florencia.13. (South Central, Los Angeles)
5.(Ss,Ws,Es,) Verdugo .13.(San Bernardino, Inland Empire)
6.Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats.13. (Compton, Los Angeles County)
7.Casa Blanca Riva.1.3 (Riverside, Inland Empire)
8.Onterio Varrio Sur.13.(Ontario, Inland Empire)
9.(Ws,Es) Wilmas.13. (Wilmington, Los Angeles County)
10.(Ws,Es,SS) Riva.13.(Areas) (Riverside, Inland Empire)
11.Es Oakland Norte.14. (East, Oakland)
12.Richmond Sur.13. (Norcal Gang But Claims 13)
13.Harpys.13. (South Central, Los Angeles)
14.(Es,Ss)La Colonia Chiques.13. (Oxnard, Ventura County)
15.(Ss,Ws)Fontana.13. (Fontana, Inland Empire)
16.Compton Varrio 70's.13.(Compton, Los Angeles County)
17.(Es,Ws)Primera Flats.13. (Boyle Heights, East Los Angeles)
18.(Ns,Ws,Es,Ss)Hayward Xiv.14. (Hayward Area)
19.Echo Park.13. (West, Los Angeles)
20.(Ns,Es,Ws) Fresno Bulldogs.14. (Fresno)
21.FxTROOP .13.(Santa Ana, Orange County)
22.(Ns,Es)Marketa Street .14.(East Salinas)
23.Mexican.13.Royalty (Riverside, Inland Empire)
24.Varrio Nuevo Estrada.13. (Boyle Heights, East Los Angeles)
25.Irvington Norte.14. (Fremont)

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 4th, 2008, 6:00 pm

Not sure if that list has been posted on here, but it's kind of old.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 366
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by OGCricket » December 4th, 2008, 9:07 pm

Silencioso wrote:Here's a list of the strongest Latino gangs in California based on several factors.

Hers is a list of California's top 25 most dangerous gangs.
These gangs are being judged on,
(Gang Activity, Highest Murder Rate, Power Againsd Outsiders).
If the gang has a "13" next to it, it's a Sureno (Southern California) Gang. If it has a "14" next to it, it's a Norteno (Northern California) gang.

California.Gang.Cordination. :::CAGC.836029:::



1.Mara Salvatrucha.13. (Mainly, Los Angeles, But Allover California)
2.18 Street .13.(Mainly, Los Angeles But Allover Califronia)
3.Es White Fence.13. (Boyle Heights, East Los Angeles)
4.Ss Florencia.13. (South Central, Los Angeles)
5.(Ss,Ws,Es,) Verdugo .13.(San Bernardino, Inland Empire)
6.Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats.13. (Compton, Los Angeles County)
7.Casa Blanca Riva.1.3 (Riverside, Inland Empire)
8.Onterio Varrio Sur.13.(Ontario, Inland Empire)
9.(Ws,Es) Wilmas.13. (Wilmington, Los Angeles County)
10.(Ws,Es,SS) Riva.13.(Areas) (Riverside, Inland Empire)
11.Es Oakland Norte.14. (East, Oakland)
12.Richmond Sur.13. (Norcal Gang But Claims 13)
13.Harpys.13. (South Central, Los Angeles)
14.(Es,Ss)La Colonia Chiques.13. (Oxnard, Ventura County)
15.(Ss,Ws)Fontana.13. (Fontana, Inland Empire)
16.Compton Varrio 70's.13.(Compton, Los Angeles County)
17.(Es,Ws)Primera Flats.13. (Boyle Heights, East Los Angeles)
18.(Ns,Ws,Es,Ss)Hayward Xiv.14. (Hayward Area)
19.Echo Park.13. (West, Los Angeles)
20.(Ns,Es,Ws) Fresno Bulldogs.14. (Fresno)
21.FxTROOP .13.(Santa Ana, Orange County)
22.(Ns,Es)Marketa Street .14.(East Salinas)
23.Mexican.13.Royalty (Riverside, Inland Empire)
24.Varrio Nuevo Estrada.13. (Boyle Heights, East Los Angeles)
25.Irvington Norte.14. (Fremont)

it's hard not to see a San Jo gang not on that list since San Jo has some of the original Norte pandillas.

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: August 4th, 2008, 9:19 pm
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by riverside » December 4th, 2008, 9:34 pm

Silencioso wrote:Here's a list of the strongest Latino gangs in California based on several factors.

Hers is a list of California's top 25 most dangerous gangs.
These gangs are being judged on,
(Gang Activity, Highest Murder Rate, Power Againsd Outsiders).
If the gang has a "13" next to it, it's a Sureno (Southern California) Gang. If it has a "14" next to it, it's a Norteno (Northern California) gang.

California.Gang.Cordination. :::CAGC.836029:::



1.Mara Salvatrucha.13. (Mainly, Los Angeles, But Allover California)
2.18 Street .13.(Mainly, Los Angeles But Allover Califronia)
3.Es White Fence.13. (Boyle Heights, East Los Angeles)
4.Ss Florencia.13. (South Central, Los Angeles)
5.(Ss,Ws,Es,) Verdugo .13.(San Bernardino, Inland Empire)
6.Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats.13. (Compton, Los Angeles County)
7.Casa Blanca Riva.1.3 (Riverside, Inland Empire)
8.Onterio Varrio Sur.13.(Ontario, Inland Empire)
9.(Ws,Es) Wilmas.13. (Wilmington, Los Angeles County)
10.(Ws,Es,SS) Riva.13.(Areas) (Riverside, Inland Empire)
11.Es Oakland Norte.14. (East, Oakland)
12.Richmond Sur.13. (Norcal Gang But Claims 13)
13.Harpys.13. (South Central, Los Angeles)
14.(Es,Ss)La Colonia Chiques.13. (Oxnard, Ventura County)
15.(Ss,Ws)Fontana.13. (Fontana, Inland Empire)
16.Compton Varrio 70's.13.(Compton, Los Angeles County)
17.(Es,Ws)Primera Flats.13. (Boyle Heights, East Los Angeles)
18.(Ns,Ws,Es,Ss)Hayward Xiv.14. (Hayward Area)
19.Echo Park.13. (West, Los Angeles)
20.(Ns,Es,Ws) Fresno Bulldogs.14. (Fresno)
21.FxTROOP .13.(Santa Ana, Orange County)
22.(Ns,Es)Marketa Street .14.(East Salinas)
23.Mexican.13.Royalty (Riverside, Inland Empire)
24.Varrio Nuevo Estrada.13. (Boyle Heights, East Los Angeles)
25.Irvington Norte.14. (Fremont)
whoever made this doesnt really know about ie... verdugo isnt a single varrio, neither is "riva" or fontana. i there is no reason whatsoever "mexican royalty"should be on any list about strongest gangs.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3531
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 5th, 2008, 12:00 am

This guy definately don't know what he's saying on some things, but I wouldn't expect any SJ gangs on here either.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 252
Joined: July 12th, 2007, 2:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange County
Location: ES S-Vale Grand Fir St. Locos, Varrio Via Sol

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by TVo » December 11th, 2008, 4:04 pm

This dude read some forums and saw some names and posted this. First of all, Avenues should probably be on the top of that list. White Fence is not what it used to be and should not be on that list. Either should Fremont and Hayward. Only norteno click I can think of that is active is probably EHP.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 252
Joined: July 12th, 2007, 2:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange County
Location: ES S-Vale Grand Fir St. Locos, Varrio Via Sol

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by TVo » December 11th, 2008, 4:05 pm

Lemme rephrase since I can;t fucking edit my post. argh.
I would say EHP is actively putting in the most work.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 252
Joined: July 12th, 2007, 2:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange County
Location: ES S-Vale Grand Fir St. Locos, Varrio Via Sol

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by TVo » December 11th, 2008, 4:05 pm

Of Norte Clickas.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1865
Joined: August 8th, 2003, 2:27 pm
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by Silencioso » January 2nd, 2009, 12:15 pm

I found the list on some other sight. I don't agree with the list. i just thought it was interesting.

SHYSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 53
Joined: August 10th, 2005, 9:41 pm

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by SHYSTER » January 19th, 2009, 7:23 pm

I would put other varrios on the list before Echo Park and Harpys. Some include Avenues, Pacoima, Playboys, Lennox, San Fer, and Maravillas.

User avatar
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 771
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:57 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel
Location: EastSide

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 20th, 2009, 6:55 am

Aves,BMS,The Lott,Hazard,CFlats,HLP,SoxLos,KAM,MMV,AMV were all left off, that shows how innaccurate that list is.

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 20th, 2009, 8:43 am

AztecNinja wrote:Aves,BMS,The Lott,Hazard,CFlats,HLP,SoxLos,KAM,MMV,AMV were all left off, that shows how innaccurate that list is.
I'm playing Diablos advocate here...

what do you know about THE LOTT 13 homie?

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: August 4th, 2008, 9:19 pm
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by riverside » January 20th, 2009, 12:05 pm

AztecNinja wrote:Aves,BMS,The Lott,Hazard,CFlats,HLP,SoxLos,KAM,MMV,AMV were all left off, that shows how innaccurate that list is.
...SO TO YOU THE WHOLE LIST WOULD BE LOS GANGS HUH?...

User avatar
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 771
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:57 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel
Location: EastSide

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 20th, 2009, 12:11 pm

riverside wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:Aves,BMS,The Lott,Hazard,CFlats,HLP,SoxLos,KAM,MMV,AMV were all left off, that shows how innaccurate that list is.
...SO TO YOU THE WHOLE LIST WOULD BE LOS GANGS HUH?...
Never said that, I only spoke on what I know and thats Los. Its sound like someone was had some haterade for breakfast.

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: August 4th, 2008, 9:19 pm
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by riverside » January 20th, 2009, 2:46 pm

AztecNinja wrote:
riverside wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:Aves,BMS,The Lott,Hazard,CFlats,HLP,SoxLos,KAM,MMV,AMV were all left off, that shows how innaccurate that list is.
...SO TO YOU THE WHOLE LIST WOULD BE LOS GANGS HUH?...
Never said that, I only spoke on what I know and thats Los. Its sound like someone was had some haterade for breakfast.
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT ALL THEM LOS GANGS SHOULD BE ON THAT LIST?
AND I AINT HATIN HOMIE JUST CURIOUS....

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: August 4th, 2008, 9:19 pm
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by riverside » January 20th, 2009, 2:47 pm

NOT DEFENDING THAT FAKE ASS LIST EITHER...JUST CURIOUS AS TO WHAT PEOPLE THINK...

User avatar
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 771
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:57 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel
Location: EastSide

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 20th, 2009, 5:07 pm

Because they put in work, and from the laws perspective I believe a majority of them have injunctions, which shows their activity. No disrespect to any of the hoods on that list but some are on there just for reputation alone. As a matter of fact my Varrio is on there and we've been pretty quiet lately and we still made it. I believe it was our past rep that got us on that list.

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: August 4th, 2008, 9:19 pm
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by riverside » January 20th, 2009, 6:15 pm

alot of gangs got injunctions in la, mostly because they been doin them for a looong ass time...they invented the gang injunction...gang injunctions dont me alot to me cause they put gang injunctions as a tool to clean out areas cities want to develop.. not becuase that particular gang is more active...but a lot of them gangs did make it on rep. and some on that list arent real gagns and at least one isn even a factor in its own area of its city.

User avatar
AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 771
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 4:57 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel
Location: EastSide

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 21st, 2009, 6:50 am

riverside wrote:alot of gangs got injunctions in la, mostly because they been doin them for a looong ass time...they invented the gang injunction...gang injunctions dont me alot to me cause they put gang injunctions as a tool to clean out areas cities want to develop.. not becuase that particular gang is more active...but a lot of them gangs did make it on rep. and some on that list arent real gagns and at least one isn even a factor in its own area of its city.
Injunctions are for active gangs plain and simple, look at HLP they didnt really they for a minute but they didnt get a injunction till they started really smashing and slanging. KAM is not a old gang but got a injunction because of the the kaos they brought to their neighborhoods and surrounding ares. The issue you brought up of using injunctions to prep a area for development doesnt fly in areas like BHTS,CPt, South Central and so on.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 21st, 2009, 8:01 am

lol Tunas on the 6th of cali??????? damn they dont know shit!!! i wouldnt even put them on the 6th place of all CVs
1CV155
2CVSegundo
3 Barrio 13
3CV70s
4CV Largo
5 Pobres
6CV Tiny Gangsters
7 Tunas

Media attention can put a medium gang with 100-200 members too Caliz top 10 lol

riverside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 104
Joined: August 4th, 2008, 9:19 pm
What city do you live in now?: the dukes

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by riverside » January 21st, 2009, 3:10 pm

AztecNinja wrote:
riverside wrote:alot of gangs got injunctions in la, mostly because they been doin them for a looong ass time...they invented the gang injunction...gang injunctions dont me alot to me cause they put gang injunctions as a tool to clean out areas cities want to develop.. not becuase that particular gang is more active...but a lot of them gangs did make it on rep. and some on that list arent real gagns and at least one isn even a factor in its own area of its city.
Injunctions are for active gangs plain and simple, look at HLP they didnt really they for a minute but they didnt get a injunction till they started really smashing and slanging. KAM is not a old gang but got a injunction because of the the kaos they brought to their neighborhoods and surrounding ares. The issue you brought up of using injunctions to prep a area for development doesnt fly in areas like BHTS,CPt, South Central and so on.

they do out here. the just put a gang injunction on a varrio called barrio dream holmes in the desert. i nnever even heard of it before.but theres a lot of gangs that are active and dont have one. its just the ones that get the most attention in the media that get injunctions.

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 21st, 2009, 3:24 pm

Some gang injunctions are based on level of violence and being a nuisance in the varrio (i.e. AVENUES, KAM 13, 18TH STREET)

Some gang injunctions are purely political and are based on making money for the city in the future (REGENTRIFICATION) Trying to make downtown L.A. like downtown Manhattan, New York. ($$$$)

u wont have the rich white folks coming down to downtown LOS if you have crack-heads and hypes on the corners

That’s why many of those downtown gangs including tagger gangs got an injunction,

I can’t remember the tagger gangs …but that was/is all politics.

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 129
Joined: April 27th, 2006, 7:39 pm
Location: San Antonio, Texas (eastside)

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by VALERO » January 21st, 2009, 10:56 pm

H572DSTA wrote:lol Tunas on the 6th of cali??????? damn they dont know shit!!! i wouldnt even put them on the 6th place of all CVs
1CV155
2CVSegundo
3 Barrio 13
3CV70s
4CV Largo
5 Pobres
6CV Tiny Gangsters
7 Tunas

Media attention can put a medium gang with 100-200 members too Caliz top 10 lol
I thought Totrtilla Flats was the most notorious/active Mexican gang in Compton, particularly since they have some racial shit going on with Tree Top and/or Fruit Town.

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 22nd, 2009, 7:32 am

"...I thought Tortilla Flats was the most notorious/active Mexican gang in Compton, particularly since they have some racial shit going on with Tree Top and/or Fruit Town...."/

in my opinion, they were absolutely the most active Compton Varrio from about the mid/late 1980s to the mid 1990s

You won't get none of their enemigos on the web to give them any credit tho'

That's usually a good sign of how much they did have it cracken...

when vatos are straight hating and trying to down-play how active they were

I seen these vatos posted deep as hell at the Tacos El Unico on Atlantic and Rosecrans during the Compton War Years

CVTF dont have it like that any more, between all their pedos with the RU's, CC Riders and other CV esp the CV Locos, they lost riders and land
...............

I think the current Compton Varrio most active would be between CV 155 or CV LARGO

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 755
Joined: December 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm
Location: ES Compton Parkside

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 22nd, 2009, 9:17 am

I think the current Compton Varrio most active would iz CV 155 but CV Largo active too

yeah without a doubt Flats used to be feared by everyone in compton from the 80s to the late 90s
but damn Treez and Frootz ripped them off and palmerz,Lokos and 70s did the rest
but the biggest enemy of Tunas is the police thatz 4 sho

if you visit compton as a outsider you would guess that they the biggest gang cause every streetsign iz tagged with TF lol
but you wont find them nowhere cause they too afraid of gettin killed by Treez or Frootz

when itz gettin dark they cum out to beat up young blacc teenager or tag up streetsigns and thatz no hatin thatz a fact!!!

353
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 221
Joined: August 21st, 2008, 5:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by 353 » January 22nd, 2009, 1:24 pm

this my opinion of the 80s about some of Compton Varrios
CV70 was bangin hard,all 3 clicks,and they had Black members before things got to changin in the game from the pen to the street
CVTF really pushed hard in the 90s,before that it was all good with the Fruits and Trees
CVL36 has been hoding it down for years

hecpt
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: February 8th, 2009, 12:31 am
What city do you live in now?: cpt

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by hecpt » February 8th, 2009, 2:16 am

THE FIFTH

BryMu
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: March 7th, 2009, 11:58 pm
What city do you live in now?: Fremont

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by BryMu » March 8th, 2009, 12:44 am

I find it interesting that IRVINGTON NORTE even ranks in this.

I go to IRVINGTON HS in Fremont, and they are obviously the dominant gang in the city.
But all they really do is act tough and talk shit. I never hear about them puttin in any work, or anyone gettin busted for something other than fighting or drugs.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 366
Joined: September 27th, 2008, 1:39 pm
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by OGCricket » March 8th, 2009, 9:46 am

BryMu wrote:I find it interesting that IRVINGTON NORTE even ranks in this.

I go to IRVINGTON HS in Fremont, and they are obviously the dominant gang in the city.
But all they really do is act tough and talk shit. I never hear about them puttin in any work, or anyone gettin busted for something other than fighting or drugs.
I think the Northero gang that should be in the list is EHP "El Hoyo Palmas" here in San Jo, there's other's here but they have did the most dirt for over 25yrs have of the familios reppin NF are Palmas that rep San Jo.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 252
Joined: July 12th, 2007, 2:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange County
Location: ES S-Vale Grand Fir St. Locos, Varrio Via Sol

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by TVo » March 9th, 2009, 12:13 pm

whoever made this list, found that shit on some other site and just pasted it on here. Especially the Nor Cal list

BUFFGUY909
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: October 8th, 2008, 10:42 pm
What city do you live in now?: UPLAND
Location: CITY TERRACE ELA

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by BUFFGUY909 » March 21st, 2009, 10:40 am

That list is so far from the truth

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 96
Joined: March 20th, 2006, 9:47 pm
Location: Oceano CA

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by NateDogg » March 29th, 2009, 3:26 pm

So Is Ms-13 really the biggest and most powerful Latino gang?

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”