Strongest Latino gangs in CA

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Re: Strongest Latino gangs in CA

Unread post by MCD » April 4th, 2009, 12:42 am

NateDogg wrote:So Is Ms-13 really the biggest and most powerful Latino gang?
maybe, they're supposed to be neck n neck with 18th st. but i keep hearin all these numbers and how ms13 has more soldados than 18 st. worldwide but I don't what's true. Ms13's main advantage was they had more homies who say military combat or got deported to el salvador n saw a lot more violence.

anyways, EHP puts it down i'm surprised they're not on that list.

reyrecks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by reyrecks » May 30th, 2009, 10:43 pm

I am surprised nobody has mentioned why ss38st , ws es PBS , longos in the lbc , watts varrio grape st. , or even a maravilla

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » May 30th, 2009, 11:07 pm

yeah eastside longo...but they get dropped by trg...

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » May 31st, 2009, 2:22 pm

EHP puts it down for san jose, but if you rank them with strongest sureno gangs, they wont make the rank, im guessing this list is strongest latino gangs in california period. not strongest norteno/sureno... and that list is retarded... the F13's are vicious, should be #1 on that muthafucka..

NateDogg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NateDogg » June 1st, 2009, 11:49 am

MCD wrote:
maybe, they're supposed to be neck n neck with 18th st. but i keep hearin all these numbers and how ms13 has more soldados than 18 st. worldwide but I don't what's true. Ms13's main advantage was they had more homies who say military combat or got deported to el salvador n saw a lot more violence.

Thanks man, ya MS does supposedly have a lot of members who fought in the wars in El Salvador but 18th street is right up there and 18 supposed to be deeper in LA than MS is

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 24th, 2009, 11:23 pm

NateDogg wrote:
MCD wrote:

Thanks man, ya MS does supposedly have a lot of members who fought in the wars in El Salvador but 18th street is right up there and 18 supposed to be deeper in LA than MS is
WERE DEEPER THAN BITCH ASS MS13,THEY LET ANY1 JOIN THAT LAME ASS HOOD,US U KILL A 18 WE KILL 5 OF URS AND 3 VATOS GET JUMPED IN,18ST WERE BIGGER,MORE ORGANIZED AND WORLDWIDE THEN MS,THEY ONLY IN 4 COUNTIRES,WERE IN 13

elyenny714
What city do you live in now?: santa ana

Unread post by elyenny714 » September 21st, 2009, 12:32 pm

MS 13 IS FUCKN OVER-RATED I RUN IN TO 18 ST WAY MORE OUT HERE IN O.C . THE MEDIA JUST WANTS TO MAKE PAISAS LOOK DANGEROUS FOR IMIGRATION REFORM STRAIGHT OUT DOG.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » September 26th, 2009, 10:01 pm

elyenny714 wrote:MS 13 IS FUCKN OVER-RATED I RUN IN TO 18 ST WAY MORE OUT HERE IN O.C . THE MEDIA JUST WANTS TO MAKE PAISAS LOOK DANGEROUS FOR IMIGRATION REFORM STRAIGHT OUT DOG.
I know the media hypes em because of the shock factor but homie you can't tell me a gang like MS is overrated. I'm not sayin they're the most dangerous gang in the world but they are one of them, so is 18th st.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 282828 » September 27th, 2009, 12:48 am

eastside= my hood not included would be VNE
westside= 18th st clcs, ms13 (a lotta kids from ms are in the county fighting life right now)
southside= florence, playboys, 38st
southeast= norwalk one ways, hawaiian gardens
northeast= avenues
harbor area= eastside wilmas
sfv= san fer or one of the pacoima hoods
sgv= monte flores
san diego= logan heights
IE= one of the verdugo hoods, i dont know em like that
805= colonia chiques (they do damage)
norte= no idea

i would think that 18, ms, aves, and florence should top any list based on history, rivals, numbers, locations, crimes...

and i hate those hoods. except florencia, i got some love for them.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by 282828 » September 27th, 2009, 12:51 am

echo park is real active too. a lot of them are doing life right now and theyre a small hood.

another hood is toonerville, i must have met 6 people from toonerville fighting life.

that to me means theyre out there putting in a lot of fuckin work. right or wrong?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 27th, 2009, 4:33 pm

MCD wrote:
elyenny714 wrote:MS 13 IS FUCKN OVER-RATED I RUN IN TO 18 ST WAY MORE OUT HERE IN O.C . THE MEDIA JUST WANTS TO MAKE PAISAS LOOK DANGEROUS FOR IMIGRATION REFORM STRAIGHT OUT DOG.
I know the media hypes em because of the shock factor but homie you can't tell me a gang like MS is overrated. I'm not sayin they're the most dangerous gang in the world but they are one of them, so is 18th st.
ms is dangerous to civilians,18st were dangerous to our enemigas

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » May 11th, 2010, 2:09 pm

varrio grande de Decoto? they should be one of the top norte clicaks, bigger than Irvington norte..

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 28th, 2011, 4:06 am

menace shut the fuck up both ms13 and faketeen are not an issue in sout central i dont know bout other places but yall weak
ass fuck sum off yall hoods dont even have grounds to stand on. yall gettin pushed around. but shit how would you know from san diego hahah but yet you claim shatto park you niggaz is quite round lala talkin all that shit bout 20's stones but yet they pushin yall around the 20 is gettin deeper everyday while yall gettin short

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 28th, 2011, 6:21 am

sickntwisted wrote:menace shut the fu-- up both ms13 and eighteen are not an issue in sout central i dont know bout other places but yall weak
ass fu-- sum off yall hoods dont even have grounds to stand on. yall gettin pushed around. but shit how would you know from san diego hahah but yet you claim shatto park you niggaz is quite round lala talkin all that shit bout 20's stones but yet they pushin yall around the 20 is gettin deeper everyday while yall gettin short
18st is active in south central with various cliccks and they even expanding...ms13 not an factor but 18st is ative
i highly doubt that 20s gettin deeper because blaccks steady movin out they hood

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » February 4th, 2011, 7:55 am

NIGGA HOODSTA THE 20'S BE BETTIN DEEPER AND LARGER MY FIEND THEY KEEP TAKIN STREETS DONT ASK ME HOW THEY DO IT BUT ITS A FACT THEY YG ARE RUTHLESS ASS FUCK 18 IS NOT A FACTOR ANYWHERE SHIT THEY TOOK OVER GGC HOOD CAUSE THEY WERE DEEPER THAN THE GEERS THAT IT IF THEY WERE A ISSUE WHY THE BPS AND NHB STILL OUT LIKE THEY ARE THE 18TH ARENT EVEN A THREAT TO THE SA GANGS AROUND SC NIGGA NIGGAZ DONT ROLL AROUND SCARED OF NO 18TH PERIOD LOL

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » February 6th, 2011, 11:08 am

sickntwisted wrote:NIGGA HOODSTA THE 20'S BE BETTIN DEEPER AND LARGER MY FIEND THEY KEEP TAKIN STREETS DONT ASK ME HOW THEY DO IT BUT ITS A FACT THEY YG ARE RUTHLESS ASS fu-- 18 IS NOT A FACTOR ANYWHERE SHIT THEY TOOK OVER GGC HOOD CAUSE THEY WERE DEEPER THAN THE GEERS THAT IT IF THEY WERE A ISSUE WHY THE BPS AND NHB STILL OUT LIKE THEY ARE THE 18TH ARENT EVEN A THREAT TO THE SA GANGS AROUND SC NIGGA NIGGAZ DONT ROLL AROUND SCARED OF NO 18TH PERIOD LOL
first of i never said that 20s roll around scared,i was the first one over here telling that bps and r'20s smashed the 18st in that war real bad

but you puttin in extras nigga....18st aint shit??? come on you know that aint true...18st has muscles but itz just that they beef with everybody

and what part the 20s takin over??? cause i know 4sho that they aint really hangin on pico like they used to bacck than...so there is no other room and i doubt that they takin harlem or ftb hood

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » February 22nd, 2011, 12:41 am

well cross pico and hit any street they claim and see for yourself and your right they aint really out on pico like that .
but point is 18th is overrated same as ms13 they maybe straight tyakin out competation in south america bout around here come on man ain noboy worried bout no 18th or ms13 lol except for the geers btw what happend to your google map???

xicano323
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by xicano323 » February 2nd, 2012, 12:45 pm

what about the KAMs in Boyle Heights? i heard they took over lil east side and fickett st hood. They have to be considered in that list too right?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 7th, 2013, 9:19 am

This was a good thread

KAM is very active, I have nothing but good shit to say about them

but I still wouldn’t put them on the same level as White Fence or Big Hazard just because of longevity and these two big hoods (WF & BH) who have lost no real estate

in the boyle heights section of East Los, BH & WF are top dogs

also – I’ve since come to find out all the the injuctions are L.A. City

I am not aware of any injunctions in the Unincorporated sections of L.A. …someone correct me if that’s not the case

and you already know who I think is pure Dynamite in Unincorporated East Los

and I have very good reasons why I believe that

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 7th, 2013, 9:54 am

@Martinez- Lott13

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » March 9th, 2013, 2:07 am

Its kind of a tricky question, strongest as in held hood down for many years? Strongest as in most work? Or strongest as in numbers? By years held down then you gotta go with the older gangs as Martinez said. BH,WF,Aves and some of the MV gangs. But then when you speak on gangs that give their enemies the blues you gotta say KAM, The Lott13, Toonerville, etc...I gotta say all around if u factor in work, longevity, and numbers you gotta put Florence near the top.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 9th, 2013, 8:46 am

I’ll give you just a few quick reasons why THE LOTT 13 is puro pinche dynamita in East Los unincorporated

There appx 17 Maravilla gangs in unincorporated … but only one East Side LOTT 13 gang that has two hoods

TLS~13 been thee undisputed, undefeated Maravilla Killers for over 3 decades straigth & they all hate us with a passion and wish they had unincorporated sewed up

They can never say they have EAST LOS sewed up… cus of THE LOTT 13 Gang!

It’s a thing great pride for us cus we are true blue SUREñOS in a sea Maravilla gangs who diss the SUR constantly

We aint the oldest by any means… we aint even the biggest in numbers, nor hood size, but

THE LOTT 13 has won every single fucken war with every single MV that it has gone to war with … not even fucken close! That’s on my mama and my 3 babies

I know every single homeboy who is R.I.P. and who is responsible & plus I know all the homies that got life for letting these vatos have it…

It’s common street knowledge that Lopez Maravilla and Marianna Maravilla are the MV top dogs … no questions about that

But yet THE LOTT 13 has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more 187’s on both of them ….. than them on us

Lopez has a few one us, probably the most of any MV gang

MMV has zero on us … nada, but there’s vatos from TLS~13 that are stretched out over MMV

There’s way more reasons…

don’t even get me started about THE LOTT 13 completely taking over ELA-13 Whittier Blvd hood by force in the mid 1990’s & setting up shop till this day (LOTT 13 Diablos & Tiny Dukes)

Case closed!