18th St in Sacramento?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
NoodleBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

18th St in Sacramento?

Unread post by NoodleBoy » December 24th, 2008, 7:33 pm

I was told recently by someone that I knew, that the majority of the Sureno gang members in Sacramento are from 18th St in LA. He said that they are the ones that are doing a majority of the killings and robberies and that the Nortenos are losing ground to them. Does anyone know anything about this? If this is true, are the Nortenos really losing ground to Surenos in Sacramento? You would think that that would be hard to do because Sacramento has a big Norteno population.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: 18th St in Sacramento?

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 24th, 2008, 11:09 pm

Never heard of this. Sounds like a bunch of bs to me.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 25th, 2008, 4:56 am

lol nahh

doubt it

and 18 st arent surenos

their 18st alone, they are greenlit by sur

kings
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kings » December 25th, 2008, 10:19 am

I BEEN LIVING SACRA MY WHOLE LIFE.I RAN INTO EVERY VARRIO IN SACRA IF THEIR A FACTOR.I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN 18ST IN PERSON OR TAG UP.SO SOMEONE IS BULLSHITTING

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 25th, 2008, 1:30 pm

pistolslanga wrote:lol nahh

doubt it

and 18 st arent surenos

Since when?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 25th, 2008, 10:10 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:

doubt it

and 18 st arent surenos

Since when?

hmm shyt, since awhile, i donno the certain time but i remember they were funkin with florencia13, u fukkin with florencia you aint gonna get accepted by la eme, thats why they got lit, also i think 18s didnt wanna pay tax and shyt

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 26th, 2008, 12:05 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

doubt it

and 18 st arent surenos

Since when?

hmm shyt, since awhile, i donno the certain time but i remember they were funkin with florencia13, u #%@& with florencia you aint gonna get accepted by la eme, thats why they got lit, also i think 18s didnt wanna pay tax and shyt
I know some of'em were trying to break away, but a lot would still hit up sur.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 26th, 2008, 12:07 pm

I also don't think some1 would just get greenlit from funking with f13. A lot of people don't like those fools in the street. 18 funks with WF too & a whole gang of fools.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » February 1st, 2009, 3:33 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I also don't think some1 would just get greenlit from funking with f13. A lot of people don't like those fools in the street. 18 funks with WF too & a whole gang of fools.

yea, 18st is still taking orders from eme, they pay taxes and follow eme in the pen but on the street they do their own thing, 18st might be its own gang but they are like surs, they beef on the street but in the pen they all click up and pay taxes to the mafia

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by StillNoScript » February 12th, 2009, 11:55 pm

18th street in Sac? I doubt it. The police, politicians, and media here would have a field day with that. It would be bigger than Chris Webber coming here.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: afghanistan

Unread post by brownpridesac » March 6th, 2009, 12:40 pm

IF THERE IS 18ST PROBLY LOW IN NUMBERS OTHERE THEN THAT NOPE...

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 9th, 2009, 12:56 pm

18st is sur not lit was took off while maravilla was lit but thier off no one likes them they have alot of sur enemies on the streets and crip and blood enemys think the north is falling apart alot of southerns up north northerns need to get off the farms and become full time gangsters not part time

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 12th, 2009, 11:40 am

the problems with the nortenos is there part time gangsters that's why thier losing ground when picking season comes they hit the fields that's when the scraps start banging on them hence the word farmers if you drive up north that's all they have is farms Fresno gilroy rest is empty alot of empty space little towns not like south citys are spread apart far apart

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » March 14th, 2009, 11:01 pm

Whatup all i'm new just thought i should drop somethin on this topic for those guys talkin about florencia 13. Now I dont know about 18st in sacramento but I seen some florencia 13 n La Sureño tags around town. I used to know a few norteños but it looks like more ese's are rollin into sac lately. they might be wannabes but who knows

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » March 16th, 2009, 10:36 pm

nah i did see 1 tagg by the staples i think on howe ave 1 time by f 13 .. but prob was an out of towner taggin visitin for the weekend. lol..

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » March 19th, 2009, 5:29 pm

Haha for reals huh, by the way the tags I was talkin about already got painted over. It was in Rancho Cordova and a lot of gang tags dont last long in Sacra let alone in a white town like RC.

chinto
What city do you live in now?: Redding

Unread post by chinto » May 22nd, 2009, 11:04 am

doubt it

and 18 st arent surenos

18st are surenos sir.
As far as 18st being in Sacra, lol i dont think so, and if they are they are staying pretty low pro. Way too many Northerners in sac!

chinto
What city do you live in now?: Redding

Unread post by chinto » May 22nd, 2009, 11:13 am

pistolslanga wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I also don't think some1 would just get greenlit from funking with f13. A lot of people don't like those fools in the street. 18 funks with WF too & a whole gang of fools.

yea, 18st is still taking orders from eme, they pay taxes and follow eme in the pen but on the street they do their own thing, 18st might be its own gang but they are like surs, they beef on the street but in the pen they all click up and pay taxes to the mafia

I been to the joint a few times, seen all kinds of cats and when i was in High desert on the 3 yard all surenos including 18 st were clicked up. But the only reason they all kicked it together was because of limited soldiers on the yard, now when you hit a pinta like new folsom level 4, most all sureno gangs divide up depending on where they was from, 18st would have their own table and work out area, surenos from LA had theirs, cats from SD, IE, and OC and so on had theirs and they didnt kick it together, and no sureno from from another area was allowed to walk into another surenos area. I seen major beefs happen over shit like that from surenos! The only surenos i didnt respect but never disrespect them were the northern car surenos. Them cats was always getting punked by OG surenos, they always had the shittiest tables and work out areas. Poor guys :( LOL

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » June 6th, 2009, 5:09 pm

The only surenos i didnt respect but never disrespect them were the northern car surenos. Them cats was always getting punked by OG surenos, they always had the shittiest tables and work out areas. Poor guys :( LOL

COME ON NOW, IF ANYTHING YOU HAVE GOT TO GIVE CREDIT TO THEM UPSTATE SURENOS TO ME IN MY EYES THEY ARE HARDER THEN ANY SURENO FROM DOWN SOUTH THEY ARE UP THERE FIGHTING THE REAL ENEMY WHERE THE SURENOS FROM SO. CAL SHOULD BE G0ING UP THERE AND KILLING THOSE NORTENOS.. BUT WHAT DO THEY DO ?? FIGHT EACHOTHER.. THEY DONT KNOW HOW IT IS UP NORTH.. AND WHEN THEY DO GO UP NORTH THEY EITHER HANG AROUND WITH OTHER SURENOS FOR PROTECTION OR GO UNDERCOVER.. THATS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, AND YEA YOUR RIGHT SURENOS FROM UP NORTH DO GOT THEIR OWN CAR IN THE PEN AND ALL SOUTHERNERS KNOW THEY AINT NO PUNKS I HEAR THEIR RIDING SIDE BY SIDE NOW IT USED TO BE LIKE 75/25 NOW IT 50/50 (75% SOUTHERN CAL SURENOS) (25% UPSTATE SURENOS) BUT NOW ITS ON SO WELL SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT FOR THE FUTURE NOW THAT UPSTATE SURENOS MADE THEIR MARK IN THE STATE CDC..

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » June 10th, 2009, 8:20 pm

brownpridesac wrote:
The only surenos i didnt respect but never disrespect them were the northern car surenos. Them cats was always getting punked by OG surenos, they always had the shittiest tables and work out areas. Poor guys :( LOL

COME ON NOW, IF ANYTHING YOU HAVE GOT TO GIVE CREDIT TO THEM UPSTATE SURENOS TO ME IN MY EYES THEY ARE HARDER THEN ANY SURENO FROM DOWN SOUTH THEY ARE UP THERE FIGHTING THE REAL ENEMY WHERE THE SURENOS FROM SO. CAL SHOULD BE G0ING UP THERE AND KILLING THOSE NORTENOS.. BUT WHAT DO THEY DO ?? FIGHT EACHOTHER.. THEY DONT KNOW HOW IT IS UP NORTH.. AND WHEN THEY DO GO UP NORTH THEY EITHER HANG AROUND WITH OTHER SURENOS FOR PROTECTION OR GO UNDERCOVER.. THATS NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, AND YEA YOUR RIGHT SURENOS FROM UP NORTH DO GOT THEIR OWN CAR IN THE PEN AND ALL SOUTHERNERS KNOW THEY AINT NO PUNKS I HEAR THEIR RIDING SIDE BY SIDE NOW IT USED TO BE LIKE 75/25 NOW IT 50/50 (75% SOUTHERN CAL SURENOS) (25% UPSTATE SURENOS) BUT NOW ITS ON SO WELL SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT FOR THE FUTURE NOW THAT UPSTATE SURENOS MADE THEIR MARK IN THE STATE CDC..

What makes them harder than real Surenos??? They ain't harder than nada. You can't give them credit for shit, they only started up as a reaction to Norteno domination and for protection.
Surenos in SoCal have their own beefs, they're not worried about what goes on upstate, you can't say their not as hard as their upstate wannabes.

Down south, IT'S A HOOD THING, you don't even understand shit. Surenos don't even get respected by real Sur's in the pen, they don't get disrespected, but in their eyes, they ain't shit.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » June 10th, 2009, 8:21 pm

I meant to say "UPSTATE sur's don't get respected by the real ones."

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » June 16th, 2009, 6:20 pm

well sorry to break your heart silent but seems to me that its too late how u feel, because the upstate surenos car is already in every pen in california and my nephew from northern cali is in solano 4 yard he tells me he has no problem in there and they are riding side by side with surenos from so cal. so about getting punked i would chek again to that guy who said that, im sure he wouldnt say that shit in prison, fools from so cal fear the upstate ranlfa they know they aint no joke.. but remember u also have the central valley car surenos thats just to show u how deep surenos are in the system while nortenos just stick to themselfs as 1 big family for protection against the surenos ahahaha damn they should be ashamed..

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 17th, 2009, 12:36 am

brownpridesac wrote:well sorry to break your heart silent but seems to me that its too late how u feel, because the upstate surenos car is already in every pen in california and my nephew from northern cali is in solano 4 yard he tells me he has no problem in there and they are riding side by side with surenos from so cal. so about getting punked i would chek again to that guy who said that, im sure he wouldnt say that shit in prison, fools from so cal fear the upstate ranlfa they know they aint no joke.. but remember u also have the central valley car surenos thats just to show u how deep surenos are in the system while nortenos just stick to themselfs as 1 big family for protection against the surenos ahahaha damn they should be ashamed..
What's so funny & what's their to be ashamed about? You should be ashamed of claiming bp, but really a scrapa sympathizer.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » June 20th, 2009, 9:06 pm

brownpridesac wrote:well sorry to break your heart silent but seems to me that its too late how u feel, because the upstate surenos car is already in every pen in california and my nephew from northern cali is in solano 4 yard he tells me he has no problem in there and they are riding side by side with surenos from so cal. so about getting punked i would chek again to that guy who said that, im sure he wouldnt say that shit in prison, fools from so cal fear the upstate ranlfa they know they aint no joke.. but remember u also have the central valley car surenos thats just to show u how deep surenos are in the system while nortenos just stick to themselfs as 1 big family for protection against the surenos ahahaha damn they should be ashamed..
LMAO, I don't give a shit what some 1263456th party outside source told you.
You got a Sureno in here telling you what it is, and you still are a Scrap sympathizer.
You're a wannabe surena, half stepping lop.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SilentWest » June 20th, 2009, 9:07 pm

LMFAO, NOBODY fears upstate scraps.

Not even Hindu gangs. LMAO.... You gotta be kidding me. Stop riding Scrap dick ho, you claim BP, but you really lean torwards Wannabe Upstate Scraps.

Surenos don't get respected by anyone up here.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 20th, 2009, 9:14 pm

SilentWest wrote:LMFAO, NOBODY fears upstate scraps.

Not even Hindu gangs. LMAO.... You gotta be kidding me. Stop riding Scrap dick ho, you claim BP, but you really lean torwards Wannabe Upstate Scraps.

MY HOOD 18ST IS IN NORTHEN CALI BUT ALOT OF NORTES DNT TRIP WITH THEM CUZ THE HOMIES FROM 18 BE BEEF IT WITH MOST OF the SURENO HOODS

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » June 25th, 2009, 4:44 am

18st is only in san rafael the canal or watever it is, its known to have pcs.and hoodhoppers in the pen like that fool casper from 18st who went to prison and became a northener and no im not talking about casper the 1 from youtube that supposedly broke up the nf. and no silent a rudog i dont sympathize surenos i also do to nortenos cuzz i also have family from norte in san jo, woodland and visalia.. but i get along more with my sureno family and i get my info from them....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 25th, 2009, 8:18 am

brownpridesac wrote:18st is only in san rafael the canal or watever it is, its known to have pcs.and hoodhoppers in the pen like that fool casper from 18st who went to prison and became a northener and no im not talking about casper the 1 from youtube that supposedly broke up the nf. and no silent a rudog i dont sympathize surenos i also do to nortenos cuzz i also have family from norte in san jo, woodland and visalia.. but i get along more with my sureno family and i get my info from them....
U TALKEN BOUT THAT VATO CASPER WHO WAS A SURENO HIS CUZZEN WAS A NORTENO IN the PEN AND HE TOLD HIM TO SWITCH AND that FOOL BECAME A NORTENO,THAT FOOL AINT FROM MY HOOD

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 25th, 2009, 11:50 am

brownpridesac wrote:18st is only in san rafael the canal or watever it is, its known to have pcs.and hoodhoppers in the pen like that fool casper from 18st who went to prison and became a northener and no im not talking about casper the 1 from youtube that supposedly broke up the nf. and no silent a rudog i dont sympathize surenos i also do to nortenos cuzz i also have family from norte in san jo, woodland and visalia.. but i get along more with my sureno family and i get my info from them....
You should see the way you sound on here.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 29th, 2009, 2:41 pm

I been to the joint a few times, seen all kinds of cats and when i was in High desert on the 3 yard all surenos including 18 st were clicked up. But the only reason they all kicked it together was because of limited soldiers on the yard, now when you hit a pinta like new folsom level 4, most all sureno gangs divide up depending on where they was from, 18st would have their own table and work out area, surenos from LA had theirs, cats from SD, IE, and OC and so on had theirs and they didnt kick it together, and no sureno from from another area was allowed to walk into another surenos area. I seen major beefs happen over shit like that from surenos! The only surenos i didnt respect but never disrespect them were the northern car surenos. Them cats was always getting punked by OG surenos, they always had the shittiest tables and work out areas. Poor guys :( LOL[/quote]

i have family in the pen and they say the same shit....SUR doesnt give a mad fuck about NOR sur..and yea you are rit NOR sur does get punk by real SUR..because most NOR sur dont know what time is it, or even why they are banging SUR when they never really act like SUR...NOR sur acts like regular NOR..they dont have the true style of SUR..my family used to tell me stories when real SUR used to fuck up NOR sur many of times...
MENACE18 wrote:
SilentWest wrote:LMFAO, NOBODY fears upstate scraps.

MY HOOD 18ST IS IN NORTHEN CALI BUT ALOT OF NORTES DNT TRIP WITH THEM because THE HOMIES FROM 18 BE BEEF IT WITH MOST OF the SURENO HOODS

MENACE sut the FUCK UP!! am tired of hearing your punk kid ass talk go to jail lil bitch and tell all the homies what you think about SUR...you fucking dumbass...am going to fucking love it if i ever hear you went in for you can understand on when real G's say ,"I know what time is it"...fucking kid

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 29th, 2009, 10:25 pm

MY HOOD 18ST IS IN NORTHEN CALI BUT ALOT OF NORTES DNT TRIP WITH THEM because THE HOMIES FROM 18 BE BEEF IT WITH MOST OF the SURENO HOODS[/quote]

MENACE sut the fu-- UP!! am tired of hearing your punk kid ass talk go to jail lil bitch and tell all the homies what you think about SUR...you #%@&#%@ dumbass...am going to #%@&#%@ love it if i ever hear you went in for you can understand on when real G's say ,"I know what time is it"...#%@&#%@ kid[/quote]

WEST UP U FUCKEN LIL BITCH,WHERE U STAY AT U FUCKEN LIL PUNK ASS,I TELL FOOLS THAT SUR ISNT EVEN TRUE TO THEMSELVES,FOOLS FROM SUR SAY THEY COOL WITH EACHOTHER,THEY HATE EACHOTHER,THEY AINT ORGANIZED,AND BITCH IM 18 I AINT NO SUR 13 SHIT,THOSE FOOLS CANT EVEN ORGANIZE THEMSELVES TO TAKE OUT PUNK ASS MS,ITS TRUE LA EME CALLED THE TRUCE WITH MS AND THEN THEY CAME RUNNING TO 18ST TO BACK THEM UP,18 WE DONT FOLLOW SURENOS IN THE PEN WE FOLLOW 18ST SHOT CALLERS WHO ARE LEADERS OF THE EME,18 IS ONLY RAN BY 18,FUCK YOU AND UR SHIT BITCH AND WHAT FOR ME PRISON AINT DIFFERENT THEN IN the STS CUZ IMA STILL BACK UP MY BARRIO ONLY,MY RIVALS STILL MY RIVALS,18 STILL BE KILLING OUR ENEMIES IN PRISON,SOME DONT BUT SOME DO SO FUCK YOU AND TALK ABOUT UR SUR SHIT IMA REP MY ONE EIGHT

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 29th, 2009, 11:04 pm

lol.....alllllll man this poor lil kid has been misinformed by some crackheads in his hood..i always say no one sould go to jail..but you need a wake up call but i think you not even a gangster just some kid that doesnt even live in LA..shit...18st. not a SUR gang ...EME ran to you fools for help vs. MS alllllll man you have been hiting that crack pipe too long kid...what a shame...a lil kid hook on crack how sad!