FCW?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
syndicate
What city do you live in now?: san diego

FCW?

Unread post by syndicate » January 6th, 2009, 4:57 am

Anybody ever heard of them? What's it stand for? I believe they wuz bangin down South in the the early in the 80's & early 90's.

sharky
What city do you live in now?: las vegas

Re: FCW?

Unread post by sharky » January 7th, 2009, 12:10 pm

They were a muti-ehtnic gang down in southside. This was posted in another thread:

"On another note...there was another gang called Insane Family (IF) in South San Diego during the late 80's/early 90's. That Insane Family was not associated with the Insane Family Gang of Linda Vista. If I remember right, that gang was actually a confederacy of three other gangs in South San Diego....FCW, IDM, and S3P. I remeber seeing "FCWxIF," "IDMxIF, " and "FCWxIDMxS3PxIF" hit ups in 1989 between Iris Ave and Beyer Blvd, and Iris Ave and 27th Street, in SSD.

A similar fate happened with FCW...it used to be multiethnic (Whites, Blacks, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Pinoys, Samoans)...but state time for many heads in FCW broke up the multiethnic gang. FCW ended up a prdominantly pinoy gang before it died off in the late 90's. The African Americans ended up moving to SESD after DOC time, and clicking up with crip gangs (W/C and N/H), or dropping out of FCW all together.

stomperFcw
What city do you live in now?: South San Diego 92154

Unread post by stomperFcw » January 23rd, 2009, 1:59 am

FCW is now known as VARRIO IRIS AVE - after state time, most of the mexican members who still bang now bang Iris - and some pinoy homies remain, and are SOUTHSIDERS.

SHOOTER
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Unread post by SHOOTER » August 10th, 2009, 2:47 pm

Let me clear some shit up for every one who was never even there. First off FCW INSANE FAMILYwas in control of SouthSide and everone around at that time knows it. INSANE FAMILY was FCW's and nobody else's. Everyone who was their nuts did whatever they could to use the name so nobody else would try to fu-- with them. Did they die off?? Never. They only elevated their game and branched out into other endevours. SDPD and ATF will certainlly testify to that. MID 90's it took a turn. The chicanos from FCW realized they were the ones who were the truestest to SouthSide and were rising. Gangsters with nothing else on their mind but power and money. Problem was that too many people along with their brothers, sisters and cousins were all trying to join. There became no way to seperate the real from the rest. The time came when the homies had to leave it all behind. With all the politics and homies in prison, no one knew which homies were good and which needed to be clipped. The decision was made from within prison that IRIS AVENUE was the best way to resolve the matter. FCW always stood on its own against all odds and had nothing but enemies from all around, but one thing could not be denied....They could always be found on IRIS AVENUE. Only a select few were allowed represent the AVE and even fewer were permitted to wear the tatoo. The result was tighter control of Southside and better recognition of which homies are respected amongst themselves. Many were discarded which only left the truest of gangsters standing. All for good reason. The first click was IRIS AVENUE LOKOS which were the older ones who ran with FCW and other heads who met their criteria to roll, however not all were allowed to wear a tatoo. Once Southside realized IRIS was here to stay and had received blessings from prison, the LOKOS solitified the area by sweeping all the garbage and removing all weak personnel from the area. Once they did so, a new faction was introduced. IRIS AVENUE has introduced its next generation which is known as "INSANE FAMILIA".Though their actual numbers are unknown, It is believed IRIS AVE has already established their next click and continues to branch into other areas of activity. It is unknown what became of those who were still claiming FCW, but their presence is no longer seen, felt or heard of in Southside. Many believe IRIS AVENUE informed the remainig members that their best self interest was early retirement. What is known, is that IRIS AVENUE continues to be highly active and has now placed a choke hold on their area. That's what happened to FCW and some info on IRIS. I know because I live in their neighborhood and still talk to a few of them when I see them. I can tell you IRIS got a gang of homies in their mid 30' still representing like it was still 1989.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 5th, 2017, 6:05 pm

Orale, good 411, I had a little storia put together on the fly for IRIS AVEhttps://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/2017/10/varrio-iris-avenue.html
Attachments
IRISTRES.jpg
IRISTRES.jpg (536.34 KiB) Viewed 2898 times

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 5th, 2017, 6:08 pm

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight