black vs brown beefs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
ROCKY
What city do you live in now?: gump

black vs brown beefs

Unread post by ROCKY » January 19th, 2009, 11:55 am

I've been hearing abouy whats going on in southern cali. I was hopeing that it hasnt moved east.

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: el mirage

Re: black vs brown beefs

Unread post by lizard » January 21st, 2009, 5:18 pm

jus a lil but its wierd cuhzz alot of eses i no barley findin out bout sur13 n the blaccs keep that shit down

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 22nd, 2009, 7:03 am

I work in south PHX in broadway gangstas hood, when I first moved here from Los I didnt know what to expect from the brothers but its been 4 years and everything is real cool. No mad dogging or nothing. The Chicano's that I've met here in AZ tell there is more tension with the whites than anything else, some fool I met at the gym who "claimed " he was AB confirmed that in the joint out here there is alot of tension between Brown/White.

ROCKY
What city do you live in now?: gump

Unread post by ROCKY » January 22nd, 2009, 4:50 pm

that's how it was when i was out there years ago but ut was the same in los angeles when i was there.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » February 3rd, 2009, 9:13 pm

AztecNinja wrote:I work in south PHX in broadway gangstas hood, when I first moved here from Los I didnt know what to expect from the brothers but its been 4 years and everything is real cool. No mad dogging or nothing. The Chicano's that I've met here in AZ tell there is more tension with the whites than anything else, some fool I met at the gym who "claimed " he was AB confirmed that in the joint out here there is alot of tension between Brown/White.

I lived in AZ for a while... Did time in there Prisons... PHX had the Black and Brown tension before LA did.... Just not on the same level. And as far as White/Brown tension in the system... I dont know about that... When I did time in there The whites and Brown would team up on the Blacks. The Mexican Nationals had better relations with the Blacks then the Chicanos. Theres a lot of Racist Chicano gangs in Maricopa count. VHHB, BIC, WWC, VHW, LVL, SSBP17ave, WBP. But at the same time theres a lot of mixed gangs in Maricopa county that has both Black and Mexicans. You say you work in Broadway Gangstas Hood... Well Broadway got a Black click 24st and a Mexican click 31st. DVP is mixed, VDP is mixed, DMA and just to name a few...

PUPPET_LOKON
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: PHOENIX

Unread post by PUPPET_LOKON » September 27th, 2009, 9:33 am

Young Nile wrote:
AztecNinja wrote:I work in south PHX in broadway gangstas hood, when I first moved here from Los I didnt know what to expect from the brothers but its been 4 years and everything is real cool. No mad dogging or nothing. The Chicano's that I've met here in AZ tell there is more tension with the whites than anything else, some fool I met at the gym who "claimed " he was AB confirmed that in the joint out here there is alot of tension between Brown/White.

I lived in AZ for a while... Did time in there Prisons... PHX had the Black and Brown tension before LA did.... Just not on the same level. And as far as White/Brown tension in the system... I dont know about that... When I did time in there The whites and Brown would team up on the Blacks. The Mexican Nationals had better relations with the Blacks then the Chicanos. Theres a lot of Racist Chicano gangs in Maricopa count. VHHB VI CENTRO PHOENIQUERA, BIC, WWC, VHW, LVL, SSBP17ave, WBP. But at the same time theres a lot of mixed gangs in Maricopa county that has both Black and Mexicans. You say you work in Broadway Gangstas Hood... Well Broadway got a Black click 24st and a Mexican click 31st. DVP is mixed, VDP is mixed, DMA and just to name a few...

preach on homeboy.

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: el mirage

Unread post by lizard » September 28th, 2009, 3:34 pm

wat the fucc is vhhb

PUPPET_LOKON
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: PHOENIX