O.C. Black Gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
forzda6701
What city do you live in now?: SGV

O.C. Black Gangs

Unread post by forzda6701 » February 24th, 2009, 6:17 pm

whats the disses for O.C. black gangs? I heard Watergate=Watersnakes. not sure about Del monte though. Anybody know? any other black hoods in O.C. or mostly L.A. tranplants?

atm//TONE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Orange COUNTY

Re: O.C. Black Gangs

Unread post by atm//TONE » April 20th, 2009, 10:33 am

watersnakes is a weak diss because water snakes are dangerous in real life so its juss dum
but del monte is easy
ese's usually diss em by callin em Del Monkeys
niggas call em Del taco Blocc

youayntfresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by youayntfresh » July 13th, 2009, 7:45 pm

atm//TONE wrote:watersnakes is a weak diss because water snakes are dangerous in real life so its juss dum
but del monte is easy
ese's usually diss em by callin em Del Monkeys
niggas call em Del taco Blocc
del taco lol

thaswiper
What city do you live in now?: L.A

Unread post by thaswiper » January 17th, 2010, 3:54 pm

I didnt even know the OC had black gangs. What are the black gangs out there?

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » April 11th, 2010, 4:38 pm

thaswiper wrote:I didnt even know the OC had black gangs. What are the black gangs out there?
Watergate crip(Santa Ana), Del Monte Blocc Crip(Anaheim), Baby 20 crip(Buena Park/Anaheim/Santa Ana), and there was a Compton transplant out in the BP/AHM area for a minute too though I can't remember what hood it was anymore. We Don't Care (Tustin/Santa Ana) is another LA transplant hood, though the WDC in OC is mostly Laos and Viet, with a few Mexicans and whites, compared to the predominantly black WDC in LA.

Though most of these sets aren't really making noise anymore, Baby 20s in the Anaheim/BP crew were only about 12 deep on a good day and never made much noise even at their peak. Del Monte also has never been very deep, and numbers have been in steady decline, generation to generation over the past 20yrs or so.One thing they do have going for them though is their hood, there could be ZERO Del Monte Blocc Crips active and Del Monte Blocc would still be a "bad" neighborhood, haha. Watergate is another you don't hear much about anymore, last time I even came across a WG was back in OCJuvie in 1998, dude's name was Soupbone or something like that, wheelchair bound homie.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » April 12th, 2010, 1:19 am

^I heard Watergate had some heads in OC before. In south OC there was gang called Nuthood Crip or Nutty Hood Crip, something like that. They mostly banged on AKP in the area since AKP was claiming red. I'm not sure what their other beefs were. I remember reading on this site there is or was a Crip gang and a Blood gang in Tustin. I'm don't remember the names of either one tho.

YungStaccs
What city do you live in now?: fullerton

Unread post by YungStaccs » June 19th, 2010, 5:37 pm

What about Bloodel and Shelly St. (Blood Hoods)
Also Gauge St. Crip
Watergate still is the largest

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: SD

Unread post by NorthCounty » June 23rd, 2010, 2:03 pm

theres also a dude on a website calimin Loc'd Out Gangsta Crip in the area

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: SD

Unread post by NorthCounty » June 23rd, 2010, 2:07 pm

theres also something about Little Hood Crips in the area

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » June 26th, 2010, 9:27 pm

NorthCounty wrote:theres also something about Little Hood Crips in the area
Little hood used to be crips back in the day, but they were a predominantly Hispanic gang which, when the "big sureno push" came in the early 90s, they dropped crip and started claiming surx3

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » June 27th, 2010, 11:25 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:
NorthCounty wrote:theres also something about Little Hood Crips in the area
Little hood used to be crips back in the day, but they were a predominantly Hispanic gang which, when the "big sureno push" came in the early 90s, they dropped crip and started claiming surx3
They used to also beef with Baby Shelly Street Bloods in Santa Ana waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day, talking late 80s/early 90s, I'm not sure if Shelly Street Bloods are still around/active in the Santa Ana areA anymore though.
I remember reading something about a Little Hood member doing a drive by on Shelly Streeters back in like 1990ish, then escaping from Juvie and not being caught till 2009, using aliases and legit Driver's licenses from the DMV under phony names.

Just found the article....

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/mar/05 ... -fugitive5

ducc2
If in the United States: Delaware
What city do you live in now?: Washington

Unread post by ducc2 » May 13th, 2011, 8:18 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
thaswiper wrote:I didnt even know the OC had black gangs. What are the black gangs out there?
Watergate crip(Santa Ana), Del Monte Blocc Crip(Anaheim), Baby 20 crip(Buena Park/Anaheim/Santa Ana), and there was a Compton transplant out in the BP/AHM area for a minute too though I can't remember what hood it was anymore. We Don't Care (Tustin/Santa Ana) is another LA transplant hood, though the WDC in OC is mostly Laos and Viet, with a few Mexicans and whites, compared to the predominantly black WDC in LA.

Though most of these sets aren't really making noise anymore, Baby 20s in the Anaheim/BP crew were only about 12 deep on a good day and never made much noise even at their peak. Del Monte also has never been very deep, and numbers have been in steady decline, generation to generation over the past 20yrs or so.One thing they do have going for them though is their hood, there could be ZERO Del Monte Blocc Crips active and Del Monte Blocc would still be a "bad" neighborhood, haha. Watergate is another you don't hear much about anymore, last time I even came across a WG was back in OCJuvie in 1998, dude's name was Soupbone or something like that, wheelchair bound homie.
I remember the WDC's in South Central L.A. It started off as a predominantly black tagging crew around 1989-90. They made a lot of noise until their beef with 52 HGC. It's weird hearing that they consist of mainly Laos and Viets in OC especially considering their origin.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”