Question about West Side City Crips (Phoenix)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
CHAD08
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Question about West Side City Crips (Phoenix)

Unread post by CHAD08 » March 2nd, 2009, 9:35 pm

1.Why are they called West Side City? Isn't their hood located technically on the Southside?

2. Where did they come up with the "Boothill" name? What does it mean?

3. Who are their biggest rivals?

3. Is this gang really still active? I live down the street from their supposed hood and I barely see any gang members resembling crips out there... I see a bunch of old smokers/bums but that is it.

All around phoenix I run into people (black, white, mexican, indian) that all claim West Side City Crip but none of them even know where the hood they claim originated from or where it is located. I suspect the majority of them are fake bangers.

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: el mirage

Re: Question about West Side City Crips (Phoenix)

Unread post by lizard » March 4th, 2009, 3:32 pm

CHAD08 wrote:1.Why are they called West Side City? Isn't their hood located technically on the Southside?

3. Is this gang really still active? I live down the street from their supposed hood and I barely see any gang members resembling crips out there... I see a bunch of old smokers/bums but that is it.

All around phoenix I run into people (black, white, mexican, indian) that all claim West Side City Crip but none of them even know where the hood they claim originated from or where it is located. I suspect the majority of them are fake bangers.
Cuz they rep the aves like 10th ave boothill nd 2 people 4rm phx once u hit the ave u on the west but certains hoods like lindo park still rep the south idk wat the boothill is 4 aint gone lie they used to have a major beef with broadway nd i no they still beef with the vistas nd they got one of the biggest hoods its like 4rm 10 2 like 67th its like they chose to rep west i no cuz they tite with the park nd dats where im 4rm like 1st ecc they kinda on the south side but they rep east nd the city have alotta false flaggers cuz dey so huge but if u a real city nigga u no who 4rm there like on the south side certain hoods is jus crazy (the blaks i no most bout) west side city vista

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » March 6th, 2009, 1:57 pm

There's 1st ECC in AZ? If so are they affiliated with the 1stECC that used to be in Aliso?

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » March 6th, 2009, 11:30 pm

From what I know of WSCity is that they originated in the 70's. They OG's had Compton influence. The Boothill Crip thing had something to do with niggaz in Compton claiming Boothill Crips. Same with 16ave Corner Pocket. Thats Compton also. I said in AZ breifly before I got caught up. Back in the early 90's WSCity was deep in they hood. On thanksgiving they had I guess you can call it they Hood day at they park called Turkey Bowl. Them niggaz would be about 500 deep... No Extras... That was around the time they caught beef with Lindo Park.

1stEast Coast is deep in Phx. Real deep. A family of them cats moved out there like back in the 80's... Carver Parks is out there as well they click with Lindo's and for the most part beef with WSCity. I did time with all these niggaz. Phx banging is the closest to LA bangin of had seen from every place outside of LA I've been....

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lizard » March 9th, 2009, 3:40 pm

Young Nile wrote:From what I know of WSCity is that they originated in the 70's. They OG's had Compton influence. The Boothill Crip thing had something to do with niggaz in Compton claiming Boothill Crips. Same with 16ave Corner Pocket. Thats Compton also. I said in AZ breifly before I got caught up. Back in the early 90's WSCity was deep in they hood. On thanksgiving they had I guess you can call it they Hood day at they park called Turkey Bowl. Them niggaz would be about 500 deep... No Extras... That was around the time they caught beef with Lindo Park.

1stEast Coast is deep in Phx. Real deep. A family of them cats moved out there like back in the 80's... Carver Parks is out there as well they click with Lindo's and for the most part beef with WSCity. I did time with all these niggaz. Phx banging is the closest to LA bangin of had seen from every place outside of LA I've been....
hellz yea the coast is hella deep i gotta a cuzn 4rm there nd wscity coasts nd thats how parksouth nd city so tite cuz of the beef with lindo cuz lindo is deep buh i alwayz wanderd wat do the city go under

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 9th, 2009, 4:06 pm

so shit is real in phoenix, cali plugged sets, not no 5 star 6 star ubn BS.

GMKPIRU
What city do you live in now?: Phoenix

Unread post by GMKPIRU » May 13th, 2009, 5:05 pm

1.Why are they called West Side City? Isn't their hood located technically on the Southside?

Westside(they are on the west side of Phoenix) City(they are right next to the city[downtown]) Crips(because that is their type of gang). No, you have to be south of the Salt River (Broadway, Southern, Baseline, Dobbins) to be on the southside. The west side is everything in the avenues that is between Northern Avenue and the Salt River (pretty much Lower Buckeye).

Westside City Crips and Westside Boothill Crips are different sets, but they are almost cliqued up like one gang. Westside Boothill is 7th Avenue to 11th Avenue. Westside City is 11th Avenue to 19th Avenue.

Their biggest rivals are Broad Way Gangsters and any blood gangs.

Yes, the gang is still active, but nowadays anybody is really outside anymore.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » May 13th, 2009, 6:34 pm

Young Nile wrote:The Boothill Crip thing had something to do with niggaz in Compton claiming Boothill Crips. ....
Boothill in Compton got their name from one of their homeboys who had a peg leg.. the homies from the Grandees (Head Hauncho, Bitter Dog Bruno, Frost etc) was clowning around and took his leg off and put his boot on a fence...

lizard
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lizard » May 27th, 2009, 9:44 pm

GMKPIRU wrote:1.Why are they called West Side City? Isn't their hood located technically on the Southside?

Westside(they are on the west side of Phoenix) City(they are right next to the city[downtown]) Crips(because that is their type of gang). No, you have to be south of the Salt River (Broadway, Southern, Baseline, Dobbins) to be on the southside. The west side is everything in the avenues that is between Northern Avenue and the Salt River (pretty much Lower Buckeye).

Westside City Crips and Westside Boothill Crips are different sets, but they are almost cliqued up like one gang. Westside Boothill is 7th Avenue to 11th Avenue. Westside City is 11th Avenue to 19th Avenue.

well white people will say its on the south side nd no boothill nd city is the same thang wscity boothill crip gang they biggest rivals is broadway gangstas nd vistas(the only blood hood that ive seen do damage to the city)

PUPPET_LOKON
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: PHOENIX

Unread post by PUPPET_LOKON » September 27th, 2009, 8:43 am

CHAD08 wrote:1.Why are they called West Side City? Isn't their hood located technically on the Southside?

First off FUCK WSSHITTY that our old school enemies. You have WScity Boothill and WScity Corner Pocket.

1. Their hood is located in Central PHX its an all black crip gang anyone else claiming it are pure wanna be's and most likely never even heard of the Mathew Henson Projects or Coner Pocket.

2.The boothill is located in their hood its been there since the cowboy days. its just a little hill next to some train tracks.

3. They don't have any rivals because the homies from VHHB took out that whole neighborhood after the city knocked down the projects. They are surrounded by hispanic gangs they been getting smashed on by all kinda hoods since the 70's all thats left of boothill are a few blocks all their OG got each other strung out on crack.

PUPPET_LOKON
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: PHOENIX

Unread post by PUPPET_LOKON » September 27th, 2009, 8:58 am

PUPPET_LOKON wrote:

First off fu-- WSSHITTY that our old school enemies. You have WScity Boothill and WScity Corner Pocket.

1. Their hood is located in Central PHX its an all black crip gang anyone else claiming it are pure wanna be's and most likely never even heard of the Mathew Henson Projects or Coner Pocket.

2.The boothill is located in their hood its been there since the cowboy days. its just a little hill next to some train tracks.

3. They don't have any rivals because the homies from VHHB took out that whole neighborhood after the city knocked down the projects. They are surrounded by hispanic gangs they been getting smashed on by all kinda hoods since the 70's all thats left of boothill are a few blocks all their OG got each other strung out on crack.

CLW
If in the United States: Arizona

Unread post by CLW » August 29th, 2014, 9:15 am

GMKPIRU wrote:1.Why are they called West Side City? Isn't their hood located technically on the Southside?

Sounds like Cuzz know the Dub. I was born and raised there (WSCBHCG aka the Dub)........ 10th Ave Boothill, 16th Ave Corner Poccet & The New Homes. The hood is so CRIP that even Bethune Schools Thunderbird is blue. They are still in effect all over Phoenix

CLW
If in the United States: Arizona

Unread post by CLW » August 29th, 2014, 9:40 am

PUPPET_LOKON wrote:

First off FUCK WSSHITTY that our old school enemies. You have WScity Boothill and WScity Corner Pocket.

Vhhb had nothin to do with it. Po Po hit the hood with a big sting from '06-'10. There are still plenty of them out there. West Side City...... All The Way Live!!!!
Signed by a WSC OG turned Minister.
P.S...... I pray that one day ALL SETS quit bangin' and get it together or there won't be any of "US" (Crips, Bloods, Folks, Peoples, Trece, LaRaza, ect) left to get this nation in order.