LA Gang Hand Signs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

LA Gang Hand Signs

Unread post by whitekid » July 29th, 2003, 2:58 pm

1. Image
2. Image
3.Image
4. Image
5. Image
6. Image
7. Image
8. Image
9. Image

whitekid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Signs

Unread post by whitekid » July 29th, 2003, 3:01 pm

those are some gang signs that i found i know a few of them are Athens Park and bounty hunters
[img]http://www.enhancementcourses.com/image ... n_crip.GIF[/img] = COMPTON CRIP

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » July 31st, 2003, 2:12 am

just one

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 19th, 2003, 4:16 pm

1st Sign - Piru
2nd Sign - Kitchen Crip
3rd Sign - Blood
4th Sign - Crip
5th Sign - Bishops
6th Sign - Brims
7th Sign - Athen Park Boys
8th Sign - Mafia Crip
9th Sign - Cousin

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » August 20th, 2003, 5:03 pm

the 5th sign is harlem 2 , the bishops did it 2 the side .

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » September 2nd, 2003, 3:07 pm

yea the 5th sign is 4sho 30s....

40avenues....

yo hoodstaboi we beefin with yall?...i leave for the summer and come back and the big homie said some of the 40s is beefin with the 60s...i hope that aint true...we gon need each other when these damn treyz and hoovas decide to tear shit up...not to mention the grapes...

Young
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young » September 2nd, 2003, 3:08 pm

ohh and the 6th sign is jungle stone BPS....

Kountry
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kountry » September 7th, 2003, 12:17 am

Jungles put there thumb in it

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 10th, 2003, 1:57 am

THE SIXTH SIGN IS HOLLY HOOD AND THATS FO SHO'

Ho0dStA bOi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Ho0dStA bOi » September 10th, 2003, 7:20 pm

yea cuzz we beefin , but i aint really trippin like that , its not like im finna get faded and go smoke yall , if i see yall im jus not fuccin with yall , its no love . but 2 keep it hood i knew it was gon be like that since we so called clicced up with the 30s
Young wrote:yea the 5th sign is 4sho 30s....

40avenues....

yo hoodstaboi we beefin with yall?...i leave for the summer and come back and the big homie said some of the 40s is beefin with the 60s...i hope that aint true...we gon need each other when these damn treyz and hoovas decide to tear @$%* up...not to mention the grapes...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 10th, 2003, 7:33 pm

yall need to stop fighting whintin' the hood car big stroms are comin' yall need to get ready remember united we stand divided we fall , the funny thang is that the tray 0 never really took a stand on 60's side while the 40's always was down ass hoostaz ,if the 60's are cool with harlem then the 40's should follow and just imagin the super power it would be harlem 40's 60's together as one ...yall should even click with coast and put that rollin coasta love back on and with compton hoods on your sides we could stand strong and front the hoova grape trays...

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » September 12th, 2003, 2:52 am

AND THEN ALL THE BOMPTON P.I.R.U.'S WILL COME TOGETHER AND MAKE IT A BOMPTON THANG AND P.I.R.U.'S AND DAMU'S WILL ALL COME TOGETHER, MAYBE EXCEPT THE CMG''S AND WE WILL RUN THE STREETS.

P.S. YEAH RIGHT NI99AZ CAN'T COME TOGETHER AND THE HOOVAGRAPE TREYS I BET YOU THAT stuff DOESN'T LAST LONG.

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 14th, 2003, 9:36 pm

the #4 sign is harlems but they hit the knuc*les together w/ thumbs up and
cousin i never really had love for niggas from thumbs.they killed the homie big criptree from nine owe(OWE-I-P) over some skanless shi*.always was cool with most 40z cept cept a few niggaz.i remember the good ol days cousin before i got put bac* it was coast's,owes and hundreds doin it cousin. i remember a lot of the cats from thumbs was smokers loc ol crac*head bustas , not all of em cause some was and prolly still is real but i aint never care for a harlem nigga. still dont. shi* and that h/g/3 thang loc they was always doin it to me cause when my brother got kidnapped it was like lil or baby lizard from 103grape ,big jokey from tray gangsta one of those diamond niggaz from trays and shady from 7um4hoova. cause at the time grapes and 90s was suposed to get along and that got stuff heated. anyways they actually have handsigns for different hoods on the internet, dayum .

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 15th, 2003, 10:50 am

your bro fuzzy got kidnapped ?? but few years ago the etg was hk and the hoovaz even had inside beefs ...seems like 74 had beef with 92 , and the 52 were cool with the broadway and the 52bgc claimed hk exept 52 ...but i agree with u about h\g\3 its nothing new , but the war between the coast and most of west side hoodsta is not good ...

bgDEMON
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bgDEMON » September 15th, 2003, 2:28 pm

nah my bra got kidapped a while,while bac* like about 87' or 88'.it was kinda a unplanned thang. they caught fuzzy sliipin put him in the ride and he said they was ridin around for a while tryin to get info on where alot of the homies stayed, then they called me and was like gimme 'woop woop 'for your bra and hell walk but cousin was like hell no dont give em shi*. then he said they was gonna clap him and the homeboys qbone's daddy which was a detective passed them n traffic and saw fuzzy. pulled 'em and got fuzzy outta the car. i always had MUCH love for him after that. i never really saw the hoova fam beefs cause i was loc*ed down.i guess they wouldnt show it on the inside. and i still got a gang of homies from the coast. im not goin over there throwin gas on the fire cause i still straight w/ most of the niggas my age.