18th Street in Anaheim?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

18th Street in Anaheim?

Unread post by triplethreat » August 27th, 2009, 1:38 am

I read a news article about some heads from 18 blasting some guy from a local Anaheim gang. They also posted up a flick of 18 crossing out that same gang. The 18th Street click that was crossing out that Anaheim gang was MDS. Is 18 really in the Anaheim area and are there more clicks in OC? I remember seeing some 18th Street heads in OC back in the day. All the times I saw these guys they were solo. I think they moved to OC with their families from other areas. Don't kno what clicks thos guys were from.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: 18th Street in Anaheim?

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 27th, 2009, 9:51 am

triplethreat wrote:I read a news article about some heads from 18 blasting some guy from a local Anaheim gang. They also posted up a flick of 18 crossing out that same gang. The 18th Street click that was crossing out that Anaheim gang was MDS. Is 18 really in the Anaheim area and are there more clicks in OC? I remember seeing some 18th Street heads in OC back in the day. All the times I saw these guys they were solo. I think they moved to OC with their families from other areas. Don't kno what clicks thos guys were from.

I REMEMBER SOME VATO FROM MY BROTHERS CLICK OF ES18ST BEBITOS ASKED AN OG IF HE COULD START UP THE CLICKA IN OC AND HE GOT THE OK FOR IT SO I THINK THERES SOME VATOS FROM ES18ST BBS IN OC,I KNOW OTHER HOMIES FROM 18 LIVE IN OC BUT THERE CLICKS ARENT THERE,AND YEA I NOTICE A FEW HOODS IN OC ALOT THAT BANGED WESTSIDE WOULD TALK SHIT BOUT 18,WESTSIDE ANAHEIM 13 I THINK,THATS THE NAME FO THE HOOD THAT DISS 18 AND THEN THEYRES CLICKS FOR THEM BUT IDK THEM

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » August 29th, 2009, 10:16 am

yeah the disneyland locos got started by menace18s 3rd stepdad there beefing hard with the knottsberry farm boys

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » April 18th, 2010, 4:02 am

lol

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » April 20th, 2010, 8:08 pm

REEBOK wrote:yeah the disneyland locos got started by menace18s 3rd stepdad there beefing hard with the knottsberry farm boys
hahahaha, i think there's a reason this fool got banned

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » April 21st, 2010, 11:05 am

MCD wrote:
REEBOK wrote:yeah the disneyland locos got started by menace18s 3rd stepdad there beefing hard with the knottsberry farm boys
hahahaha, i think there's a reason this fool got banned

Yeah if it wasnt for me claiming him to be a cop he would still be here the spam and dumbasses posts helped my case on getting him banned!

BADKD
What city do you live in now?: ORANGE

Unread post by BADKD » September 5th, 2011, 5:33 pm

WHATS UP

YEA THERE CENTRAL SIDE 18ST PARK WINOS AND SOME HOMIES FROM THE SS18ST !!! :twisted:

Toyoungyes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by Toyoungyes » September 3rd, 2012, 10:04 pm

Maybe they had a clique in OC awhile back, not something though.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 3rd, 2012, 7:45 pm

Toyoungyes wrote:Maybe they had a clique in OC awhile back, not something though.
old thread and
yes they have a hood in OC and have for almost 15 years now, please at least do a bit of research before you try and pretend to know what you're talking about.
thanks.

Toyoungyes
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by Toyoungyes » November 4th, 2012, 11:07 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
Toyoungyes wrote:Maybe they had a clique in OC awhile back, not something though.
old thread and
yes they have a hood in OC and have for almost 15 years now, please at least do a bit of research before you try and pretend to know what you're talking about.
thanks.
How am pretending by saying that "Maybe they had a in OC"? I knew they had presence in the OC, at least around the border of Garden Grove and Anaheim.

Sinner18
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Sinner18 » December 21st, 2012, 11:06 am

MENACE18 wrote:
triplethreat wrote:I read a news article about some heads from 18 blasting some guy from a local Anaheim gang. They also posted up a flick of 18 crossing out that same gang. The 18th Street click that was crossing out that Anaheim gang was MDS. Is 18 really in the Anaheim area and are there more clicks in OC? I remember seeing some 18th Street heads in OC back in the day. All the times I saw these guys they were solo. I think they moved to OC with their families from other areas. Don't kno what clicks thos guys were from.

I REMEMBER SOME VATO FROM MY BROTHERS CLICK OF ES18ST BEBITOS ASKED AN OG IF HE COULD START UP THE CLICKA IN OC AND HE GOT THE OK FOR IT SO I THINK THERES SOME VATOS FROM ES18ST BBS IN OC,I KNOW OTHER HOMIES FROM 18 LIVE IN OC BUT THERE CLICKS ARENT THERE,AND YEA I NOTICE A FEW HOODS IN OC ALOT THAT BANGED WESTSIDE WOULD TALK SHIT BOUT 18,WESTSIDE ANAHEIM 13 I THINK,THATS THE NAME FO THE HOOD THAT DISS 18 AND THEN THEYRES CLICKS FOR THEM BUT IDK THEM
yea my people be in Orange county, we function between crecent ave and broadway.We got the ok from higher ups to kick it there and start up a cliqa. What's it called I think Tiny Maldito's or some thing like that dont remember.The homie's said we had to fight for that spot though even though the other gang's talk shit they know we respected for lasting there.We are tight knit and family orientied gang down there kinda like up here in East Los.