Upper County SD

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Upper County SD

Unread post by yardstick » September 16th, 2009, 2:28 pm

For living in SD for as long as I have, I don't know a lot about North County gangs. Rivalries, clickas, allies, etc...

The most known hoods are:
Center ST Locos (why are they also called Twenty Center Street?) (enemies of VPosole)
VPosole
VEV Diablos (were Diablos and WSG part of VEV13 at one time?) (enemies of WSG)
VEV West Side Gang
San Marcos Wolf Pack and Ghost Town (are they clickas or are they separate?) (enemies of South Los)
Vista Homeboys
South Los

Deep Valley Crips (enemies of DVB and KCB)
Deep Valley Bloods
Krook City Bloods

But there seems like there is a lot of other hoods too (VCarlsbad, Encinitas TF, CEG, Mesa Locos)

Do all the 13ce gangs in Upper County beef with the Bloods and Crips up there, or do some get along with the B's/C's??

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Re: Upper County SD

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 17th, 2009, 5:48 pm

my sister in law has a primo from es posole,the last time i saw and talked to that vato he was sayin that they pretty much just beef with center st that the other hoods aint shit to them.i think south los probably beefs with blacks,i always thought wolf pack and ghost town were just clickas

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 17th, 2009, 5:49 pm

my sister in law has a primo from es posole,the last time i saw and talked to that vato he was sayin that they pretty much just beef with center st that the other hoods aint shit to them.i think south los probably beefs with blacks,i always thought wolf pack and ghost town were just clickas

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 17th, 2009, 5:49 pm

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SD

Unread post by NorthCounty » May 22nd, 2010, 9:30 pm

ESCONDIDO:

Varrio Esco Viejo 13 (VEV)

Varrio Esco Viejo Diablos (EVD)

Varrio Esco Viejo West Side (WSG)

Varrio Esco Viejo East Side (inactive)

Varrio Esco Viejo Santos (Inactive)

Esco Town Bandits (ETB)

Ride Or Die (ROD)

EBK-Esco Boys Krew (party krew/tag bangers)

FRS-Forever Rock Springs (party krew/tag bangers)

ECK-Esco Criminal Krew (party krew/tag bangers)

SAN MARCOS:

Varrio San Marcos Ghost Town

Varrio San Marcos Wolfpack

Brown Pride Lokotes

South Los Baby Locos

VISTA:

Vista Homeboys

CARLSBAD:

Varrio Carlsbad 13

OCEANSIDE:

Center Street Locos

Varrio Posole Locos

Varrio Mesa Locos

Deep Valley Crips

Crook Mob Gangster Crips

Insane Crips

West Side Crips

Gangster Disciples

Krook City Bloods

Deep Valley Bloods

Oceanside Posse

Tri City Thunder Hills

FALLBROOK:

Varrio Fallbrook Locos

ENCINITAS:

Encinitas Tortilla Flats

Encinitas South Side

SOLANA BEACH:

Eden Gardens 13

HOLYGHOST
What city do you live in now?: escondido

Unread post by HOLYGHOST » May 26th, 2010, 6:38 pm

this is bull

take it from a real sureno from escondido

EBK IS SCARED OF BTS

BTS ARE TAG BANGERS EARNING THEIR 13
THEY HAVE HOMEYS IN THE PEN, THAT IS MY NEIGHBORHOOD

WE SHARE A HOOD WITH WESTIDE ON 10TH AND MAPLE

WE ARE NEUTRAL WITH WESTSIDE, BEEF IT WITH DIABLOS AND TAGGERS

WESTSIDE IS DEAD, CRAZY JOE DROPPED THE HOOD FOR HEROIN, MY HOMEBOY OG PSYCHO IS CALLIN SHOTS FOR WS

AND HALF OF THEIR HOMEYS WHO WERE ACTUALLY DOING DAMAGE ARE ALL LOCKED UP AFTER THEY KILLED VACA FROM RATS IN 07. BLINKY DANGER LIL TRIPS ARE ALL IN MEXICO

BTS IS NOW AN INACTIVE NEIGHBORHOOD AND HAS ALWAYS HAD TENSION WIHT WESTSIDE YOUNGER GENEARATION, NOT THE O.G'S. AT ONE TIME WESTSIDE TRIED TO ABSORB US INTO THEIR GANG

EBK HAS NEVER WON A BATTLE WITH BTS, WE DESTROYED GAT KREW, BROADWAY KREW,

FOR A WHILE THEY WERE ALL SAYING WE WERE ON STEROIDS BECUASE WE WERE PULLING SUPERMAN HOLLYWOOD TYPE 2X5 KNOCKOUTS

AS FOR VEV, VEV JUST MEANS YOU BANG TO ALL YOU NEW CATS, VEV IS NOT A HOOD, VEVBTS IS WHAT WE CLAIM

VEV WSG, VEVD, ETC.

GET YOUR INFO STRAIGHT YOUNGBUCK

BTS - THEY ALSO WRITE CK BK BECUASE THEY BEEF IT WITH ALL BLOODS AND CRIPS . WE HAVE TIES TO LOGAN HEIGHTS, DEL SOL, GARDENA13 AND HARPYS IN LA . WE ARE COOL WITH MESA AND POSOLE IN OSIDE.

ALSO, WESTSIDE DIABLOS WAS ONE GANG AT ONE POINT, ACTUALLY A FOOTBALL CLUB AT ST MARYS CHURCH ON THE WEST SIDE,

WESTSIDES HOOD HAS ALWAYS MOVED AROUND INT HE PAST FROM 8TH AND ORANGE TO 15THN REDWOOD TO 11TH N MAPLE ETC

DIABLOS HAVE ASTERS ELDERS AND ALL THOSE MISSION AVE /MIDWAY STREETS ON LOCK THEY ARE REAL DEEP AND HAVE DEEP TIES TO MM

I ALSO HAVE FAMILY FROM BROADWAY N 5TH 18ST IN DOWNTOWN LA AND BOYLE HEIGHTS

VARRIO SAN MARCOS IS DEFUNCT, WOLF PACK IS DEFUNCT, SOXLOS ARE RUNNING THE SHOW IN SAN MECOS

EDEN GARDENS IN SOLANA BEACH ISNT A HOOD, THAT IS A RICH NEIGHBORHOOD, WE HAVE ACTUAL PROJECTS IN ESCONDIDO NOT JUST SHITTY APARTMENTS .

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthCounty » May 26th, 2010, 6:52 pm

HOLYGHOST wrote:this is bull

EBK IS SCARED OF BTS

WESTSIDE IS DEAD, CRAZY JOE DROPPED THE HOOD FOR HEROIN, MY HOMEBOY OG PSYCHO IS CALLIN SHOTS FOR WS

AND HALF OF THEIR HOMEYS WHO WERE ACTUALLY DOING DAMAGE ARE ALL LOCKED UP AFTER THEY KILLED VACA FROM RATS IN 07. BLINKY DANGER LIL TRIPS ARE ALL IN MEXICO

BTS IS NOW AN INACTIVE NEIGHBORHOOD AND HAS ALWAYS HAD TENSION WIHT WESTSIDE YOUNGER GENEARATION, NOT THE O.G'S. AT ONE TIME WESTSIDE TRIED TO ABSORB US INTO THEIR GANG

FOR A WHILE THEY WERE ALL SAYING WE WERE ON STEROIDS BECUASE WE WERE PULLING SUPERMAN HOLLYWOOD TYPE 2X5 KNOCKOUTS

AS FOR VEV, VEV JUST MEANS YOU BANG TO ALL YOU NEW CATS, VEV IS NOT A HOOD, VEVBTS IS WHAT WE CLAIM

VEV WSG, VEVD, ETC.

BTS - THEY ALSO WRITE CK BK BECUASE THEY BEEF IT WITH ALL BLOODS AND CRIPS . WE HAVE TIES TO LOGAN HEIGHTS, DEL SOL, GARDENA13 AND HARPYS IN LA . WE ARE COOL WITH MESA AND POSOLE IN OSIDE.

ALSO, WESTSIDE DIABLOS WAS ONE GANG AT ONE POINT, ACTUALLY A FOOTBALL CLUB AT ST MARYS CHURCH ON THE WEST SIDE,

WESTSIDES HOOD HAS ALWAYS MOVED AROUND INT HE PAST FROM 8TH AND ORANGE TO 15THN REDWOOD TO 11TH N MAPLE ETC

DIABLOS HAVE ASTERS ELDERS AND ALL THOSE MISSION AVE /MIDWAY STREETS ON LOCK THEY ARE REAL DEEP AND HAVE DEEP TIES TO MM

VARRIO SAN MARCOS IS DEFUNCT, WOLF PACK IS DEFUNCT, SOXLOS ARE RUNNING THE SHOW IN SAN MECOS

EDEN GARDENS IN SOLANA BEACH ISNT A HOOD, THAT IS A RICH NEIGHBORHOOD, WE HAVE ACTUAL PROJECTS IN ESCONDIDO NOT JUST _____ APARTMENTS .

you guys beef with ROD......that black crew from sacramento

HOLYGHOST
What city do you live in now?: escondido

Unread post by HOLYGHOST » May 26th, 2010, 6:55 pm

NO, ROD ARE TAGGERS THAT ARE STUCK ON OUR NUTS. TELL U WHAT THO, THER IS A BIG SCARY SAMOAN BLOOD BITCH FROM THERE THAT I HAVE SEEN BEET UP MUPPET AND LIL CARTOONS AND ABOUT 3 OTHER FOOLS FROM WESTSIDE WITH A CROWBAR LAST YEAR.

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthCounty » May 26th, 2010, 7:20 pm

HOLYGHOST wrote:NO, ROD ARE TAGGERS THAT ARE STUCK ON OUR NUTS. TELL U WHAT THO, THER IS A BIG SCARY SAMOAN BLOOD BITCH FROM THERE THAT I HAVE SEEN BEET UP MUPPET AND LIL CARTOONS AND ABOUT 3 OTHER FOOLS FROM WESTSIDE WITH A CROWBAR LAST YEAR.
Yo you heard of the Esco Villian Krew.....i saw hitups down by Riedy creek apartments a few years back....they also used the x3

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 27th, 2010, 1:10 am

EBK IS SCARED OF BTS

VEV WSG, VEVD, ETC.

EDEN GARDENS IN SOLANA BEACH ISNT A HOOD, THAT IS A RICH NEIGHBORHOOD, WE HAVE ACTUAL PROJECTS IN ESCONDIDO NOT JUST _____ APARTMENTS .
Menace? Is that you?

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 31st, 2010, 3:01 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:RDENS IN SOLANA BEACH ISNT A HOOD, THAT IS A RICH NEIGHBORHOOD, WE HAVE ACTUAL PROJECTS IN ESCONDIDO NOT JUST _____ APARTMENTS .
Menace? Is that you?[/quote]

Naw can't be. Heard he was locked up in Pelican Bay now. With all the homies from 18st.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » June 2nd, 2010, 8:52 pm

I dont even know what hoods you talking about,that shits funny bout shoe laces runnin san marcos, they act all hard in los and dont run shit, lil boxer from there there only hood rapper got his ass beat by some fool from florencia 13 aka faggets, tiger from there 111st click is a lame, he tryed bangin on my homegirls myspace on a pic she put of me throwin up the hood and then when i met his ass in person he tells his son to get down with me, this leva wrote he would smoke me any time any place. nothing but a leva from shoe laces

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthCounty » June 3rd, 2010, 2:14 pm

lol

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 3rd, 2010, 2:24 pm

I'M CURIOUS ABOUT THIS AREA BECAUSE MY WIFE GREW UP THERE AND HER MOM LIVES THERE. AND SHE'S A SQUARE SO SHE DOESN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT GANGS.

I SEEN VEV HIT UP AT LAKE DIXON??? ALONG WITH EVD AND WSG. SO EVERYONE IS VEV??

AND IS EVD FROM THE EAST SIDE OF ESCO. WHO ARE RATS??? DISS NAME.

EBK IS SCARED OF BTS

VEV WSG, VEVD, ETC.

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthCounty » June 3rd, 2010, 4:26 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:I'M CURIOUS ABOUT THIS AREA BECAUSE MY WIFE GREW UP THERE AND HER MOM LIVES THERE. AND SHE'S A SQUARE SO SHE DOESN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT GANGS.

I SEEN VEV HIT UP AT LAKE DIXON??? ALONG WITH EVD AND WSG. SO EVERYONE IS VEV??

AND IS EVD FROM THE EAST SIDE OF ESCO. WHO ARE RATS??? DISS NAME.

EBK IS SCARED OF BTS

VEV WSG, VEVD, ETC.

VEV (Varrio Esco Viejo) is like how San Bernardino hispanic gangs use West Side Verdugo and East Side Verdugo

"Rats" is a Diablos diss name....

Diablos are on the East Side of Esco

West Side is from the area south of Downtown

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 4th, 2010, 3:49 pm

NorthCounty wrote:

VEV (Varrio Esco Viejo) is like how San Bernardino hispanic gangs use West Side Verdugo and East Side Verdugo

This is how I understand it. Am I wrong?

-VEVX3-
-VEV DBS-
-VEV WSG-
-VEV ESG-
-VEVS- (Santos-dead hood)

are all separate gangs.

Que no?

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthCounty » June 4th, 2010, 5:15 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:
NorthCounty wrote:

This is how I understand it. Am I wrong?

-VEVX3-
-VEV DBS-
-VEV WSG-
-VEV ESG-
-VEVS- (Santos-dead hood)

are all separate gangs.

Que no?
Yea there all separate hoods that claim "VEV".......they use VEV to show they're from Escondido, and not to confuse them selves with other gangs with same names.....

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » June 9th, 2010, 3:00 pm

thanks on the esco info. both diablos and wsg are active still. i'm there every other week.

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthCounty » June 9th, 2010, 9:06 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:thanks on the esco info. both diablos and wsg are active still. i'm there every other week.
Diablos is active as fucck....there almost 400 members....

West Side is active, but they're dying...pretty fast...little less than 100 members

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 26th, 2010, 7:59 am

Isn't there a gang from LA called Carnales X3 that set up shop in ESCO?

Is there such a thing as Oceanside Wicked Surenos?

NorthCounty
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NorthCounty » June 26th, 2010, 2:46 pm

19DAGO04 wrote:Isn't there a gang from LA called Carnales X3 that set up shop in ESCO?

No for both.....

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » September 25th, 2010, 4:15 pm

lol funny think you said that yeah they were called wicked mindz but the got dropped by somebody lol they were punks
19DAGO04 wrote:Isn't there a gang from LA called Carnales X3 that set up shop in ESCO?

6Executioner
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by 6Executioner » December 6th, 2010, 11:15 pm

EBK IS SCARED OF BTS

hahahaha! Homie quit the fuckin mierda, South Los is at the lowest point of their fuckin existence, they aren't running shit but half of Autumn Drive, haha! they cant even control the whole small ass street. i walk through Autumn at any time of the day/night and most of the time i see nobody, ONCE A MONTH i see the South Los foos posted like 6, 7 deep and they're some little mocosos who don't even hit us up, and when they do this foos always end up running away!, what the fuck? this is supposed to be your varrio, this foos put in no work, make no fuckin noise, the Ghost Town foos stay straight smashing on this Soth Los foos, its not even fair, you should see how this foos run, they jump fences as if they were getting blasted at, this South Los foos keep getting stabbed, dropped, stomped, damn, i usually see some blacks foos posted on their hood and and they dont do shit, recently some Bulldogs from Fresno i met, 3 deep, made those SXL foos run to their fuckin apartments and hide, homie what you just said is nothing but mierda, i know cause i stay here in Center San Marcos, this Soth Los foos, aint running NADA but a section of Autumn Drive go check for yourself, this foos will 90% of the time run away from you if you 2 or 3 deep. i know Ghost Tows has its section on lock, even with the fuckin Gang Injunction, i remember before they hit San Marcos Ghost Town with the injunction those foos would post up in Auttum 10 deep and the so-los putillas would stay on their pads, they wouldn't even try to run em out, and when they did they would just run back to their pads, hahaha! the so-los foos keep getting treated like levas. Go post up in Autum Drive, NOTHING will happen to you.

6Executioner
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by 6Executioner » December 6th, 2010, 11:36 pm

MENACE18 wrote:I dont even know what hoods you talking about,that shits funny bout shoe laces runnin san marcos, they act all hard in los and dont run shit, lil boxer from there there only hood rapper got his ass beat by some fool from florencia 13 aka faggets, tiger from there 111st click is a lame, he tryed bangin on my homegirls myspace on a pic she put of me throwin up the hood and then when i met his ass in person he tells his son to get down with me, this leva wrote he would smoke me any time any place. nothing but a leva from shoe laces
that shit is funny cause everyone here in San Marcos knows the soxlos foos RU, RUN, RUN, AWAY! its a known fact they cant even control their own section, thats the reason they get NO respect from any hood in North County San Diego, i remeber back in 06 a San Marcos Ghost Town foo and a so-los foo were fighting in a bus stop and Posole foos jumped in and put the shoe-lace fool to sleep, the foos from Vista home boys consider soxlos levas, and even lame ass party crews smash on so-los, any kind of people over here clown those south los bitches and they mock and call them sapetas, sokas and shoelaces, cause its a known fact that 90% of them are some bitch made pirujas