Structure

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Structure

Unread post by Faciulina » November 14th, 2009, 8:39 am

Maybe in your mind yes, but in the real world, the Triads are everywhere. Wherever there's a Chinese laundromat, confection or restaurant, there's the Triads. And it's a very real reality, not just a stereotype. This is because the Triads also act as a secret society, as a representative for the Chinese nation and people as they have for thousands of years. Traditions never die because a culture is the soul of the people and people who protect this will die for anything. This is like if the Americans didn't drop the A-Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Japanese would've never stopped.

No, lmao, Hong Kong is the Triads' HQ in the Rush Hour series.
it's not in my mind you idiot, all the most serious and credible source say almost all triads activities and members are located in hong kong, if you think triads have the same influence all across china or across all chinese communities in the world you are seriously a moron, chinese criminals who come from hong kong or guandong province probably are linked to triads, the rest of chinese not, that's the real fact... it's like i say italian mafia has the same influece all across italy although everyone knows southern italy is its stronghold
Try watching Gommorra for a change, you'll see Chinese and Nigerians in the movie
looool and what? that's because camorra is involved in fake goods from china and it is linked with some chinese groups, not necessarily belonging to triads, most of hem are simple chinese businessmen with any criminal link

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » November 15th, 2009, 3:25 am

Faciulina wrote:
Maybe in your mind yes, but in the real world, the Triads are everywhere. Wherever there's a Chinese laundromat, confection or restaurant, there's the Triads. And it's a very real reality, not just a stereotype. This is because the Triads also act as a secret society, as a representative for the Chinese nation and people as they have for thousands of years. Traditions never die because a culture is the soul of the people and people who protect this will die for anything. This is like if the Americans didn't drop the A-Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Japanese would've never stopped.

No, lmao, Hong Kong is the Triads' HQ in the Rush Hour series.
it's not in my mind you idiot, all the most serious and credible source say almost all triads activities and members are located in hong kong, if you think triads have the same influence all across china or across all chinese communities in the world you are seriously a moron, chinese criminals who come from hong kong or guandong province probably are linked to triads, the rest of chinese not, that's the real fact... it's like i say italian mafia has the same influece all across italy although everyone knows southern italy is its stronghold
Try watching Gommorra for a change, you'll see Chinese and Nigerians in the movie
looool and what? that's because camorra is involved in fake goods from china and it is linked with some chinese groups, not necessarily belonging to triads, most of hem are simple chinese businessmen with any criminal link
Yeah ok I'll post something real right now.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » November 20th, 2009, 8:27 am

lol in 2001, in Russia were about 600,000 ex-spetsnaz guys, working as killers or security for criminal groups. 600,000 only ex-soldiers.. what about all others who are not in the list?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » November 20th, 2009, 10:14 pm

VostokSila wrote:lol in 2001, in Russia were about 600,000 ex-spetsnaz guys, working as killers or security for criminal groups. 600,000 only ex-soldiers.. what about all others who are not in the list?
Look at my Johnny is a faggot thread. That's what they turn out to be(beatings for hire). I have uncles who've worked in that trade, beating businessman or whomever that owe money to mob bosses or other businessmen.

While these guys have the capacity, resources and experience to kill, they aren't usually hired for murder. That's the ex-special forces guys or foreign operatives(that come recommended).

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » November 23rd, 2009, 7:04 pm

lol in 2001, in Russia were about 600,000 ex-spetsnaz guys, working as killers or security for criminal groups. 600,000 only ex-soldiers.. what about all others who are not in the list?
according to which serious source?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » November 25th, 2009, 8:17 am

According to former governor of Krasonyarsk Alexander Lebed. It was a TV show..

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 25th, 2009, 3:19 pm

All I have to say is that, if the FBI knew how many members and could connect them all, THERE WOULDNT be a MAFIA to begin with so the numbers are of COURSE false or unaccurate, I believe more unaccurate!

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » November 26th, 2009, 5:13 am

THERE WOULDNT be a MAFIA to begin with so the numbers are of COURSE false or unaccurate, I believe more unaccurate!
I get what you are saying but you are forgeting that it is Estimates.. not real numbers.. it is not so simple..

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 26th, 2009, 11:37 am

VostokSila wrote:
THERE WOULDNT be a MAFIA to begin with so the numbers are of COURSE false or unaccurate, I believe more unaccurate!
I get what you are saying but you are forgeting that it is Estimates.. not real numbers.. it is not so simple..

Very Much True, I agree, but how can you estimate if you, dont see them or you only indict 40 of em! So they must go ITS 100 LEFT? lol Kinda hard to even predict how many "ASSOCIATES" because they can be BLACK, WHITE, LATIN! ANYTHING!

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » November 26th, 2009, 4:41 pm

Very Much True, I agree, but how can you estimate if you, dont see them or you only indict 40 of em!
You forget another thing.. you don't know all the details FBI know.. what you read online.. even FBI reports.. they are reports that are ALLOWED to be published, FBI know more than you, me or anyone on this forum. That is what this Albanian faggot here does not want to understand.. he thinks just because he reads news articles he knows what is going on...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 26th, 2009, 4:46 pm

VostokSila wrote:
Very Much True, I agree, but how can you estimate if you, dont see them or you only indict 40 of em!
You forget another thing.. you don't know all the details FBI know.. what you read online.. even FBI reports.. they are reports that are ALLOWED to be published, FBI know more than you, me or anyone on this forum. That is what this Albanian faggot here does not want to understand.. he thinks just because he reads news articles he knows what is going on...

Only time I "MAYBE" even lookd at a site from there is because WESTSIDE postd a LINK! I dont look, im just saying THERE is no way to predict how many associates "A" mafia has, THEY could be anything from Bar owners to THE TRASH

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 26th, 2009, 7:05 pm

youngspade wrote:
VostokSila wrote:

Only time I "MAYBE" even lookd at a site from there is because WESTSIDE postd a LINK! I dont look, im just saying THERE is no way to predict how many associates "A" mafia has, THEY could be anything from Bar owners to THE TRASH MAN to ANYTHING. Believe me.......some ASSOCIATES dont even know there actually working for the MAFIA.....Dur Dur.[/quote]

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » November 26th, 2009, 8:54 pm

police usually estimates about 10 associates for every single made member, so in new york there are about 10.000 associates... associates if they don't know they are working for the mafia they sure imagine it, at least they don't know the family which are connected but we are talking of people who constantly go around mafia members not gangs that have sporadic links like drug dealers supplied by mafia... in japan fr example the yakuza according to police has 80.000 between members and associates, so there are about 1 associates for 1 single members, in italy police estimates there are about 220.000 between members and associates so like in the states 10 associates for every member, although i think they are even more since litterally whole southern cities and village are associated to mafia loool

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 26th, 2009, 9:00 pm

Faciulina wrote:police usually estimates about 10 associates for every single made member, so in new york there are about 10.000 associates... associates if they don't know they are working for the mafia they sure imagine it, at least they don't know the family which are connected but we are talking of people who constantly go around mafia members not gangs that have sporadic links like drug dealers supplied by mafia... in japan fr example the yakuza according to police has 80.000 between members and associates, so there are about 1 associates for 1 single members, in italy police estimates there are about 220.000 between members and associates so like in the states 10 associates for every member, although i think they are even more since litterally whole southern cities and village are associated to mafia loool
Thats exactly what im talkng about, its like that in every country you go to with mafia influence!

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » November 29th, 2009, 3:10 am

I do agree with youngspade on this. I don't put a lot of stock in associate estimates. It's not like member estimates where it's pretty cut and dry since someone is made or they are not. But with associates the estimates can vary widely because it all depends on how you define an associate. The old 10 associates for every made member is the lazy man's way of doing it. It may apply in some cases and it may not in others.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 29th, 2009, 10:32 am

thewestside wrote:I do agree with youngspade on this. I don't put a lot of stock in associate estimates. It's not like member estimates where it's pretty cut and dry since someone is made or they are not. But with associates the estimates can vary widely because it all depends on how you define an associate. The old 10 associates for every made member is the lazy man's way of doing it. It may apply in some cases and it may not in others.

A Mafia Boss, could possibly have 1-5,000 associates not including other members "OWN" associates!

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 30th, 2009, 10:12 am

VostokSila wrote:
whenever a mobster is caught for a white collar crime or anything related to drug trafficking, it is somewhere on the internet. the media in north america is not the same as the media in russia or israel or where ever the fvck you live. it's a gigantic and professional business here and most networks can be trusted for reliable news on anything non-political.

it's funny how you discredit the media so much but then stick to your little snippet of some no named (or at least not mentioned in the article) journalist stating an unnamed source stating the russian mafia invests $20 billion a year in germany like it's the word of moses coming down a mountain.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 30th, 2009, 10:38 am

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:
whenever a mobster is caught for a white collar crime or anything related to drug trafficking, it is somewhere on the internet. the media in north america is not the same as the media in russia or israel or where ever the fvck you live. it's a gigantic and professional business here and most networks can be trusted for reliable news on anything non-political.

it's funny how you discredit the media so much but then stick to your little snippet of some no named (or at least not mentioned in the article) journalist stating an unnamed source stating the russian mafia invests $20 billion a year in germany like it's the word of moses coming down a mountain.

Hahahahahah, And CNN, is the BEST for all information/news, Crime, Political, Etc Etc.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » November 30th, 2009, 10:59 am

in fact when fbi or other credible sourcs says italian mafia is still the most powerful in the states it's the truth

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 1st, 2009, 4:24 am

I'll tell you what is more funny.. the fact that you think that the media (EVEN THE MIGHTY AMERICAN MEDIA) tells you EVERYTHING about everything. You really think that there are not any silent arrests of mafia people? You really think that every FBI/CIA/DEA report is published for all to read? The FBI/CIA and the other agencies are letting the media know maybe like 10 percent of what they know.. fine.. you know what.. make it 20.. this still leaves like 75-80 percent of information on organized crime that you DONT see. And for your idiot ass to say that ALBANZ #1 you need to know everything the FBI knows... but guess what.. YOU DON'T. You're a little lifeless faggot who is looking for news articles about the fucking albanian mafia. Get this.. they are not and probably will never be on the same level of Russians or Italians.. or Triads. I dont stick to anything.. I showed you a proof of the kind you show me.. A MEDIA ARTICLE.. but it is funny how you discredit it when you support your own articles.. like BELGIAN POLICE saying that Albanz are #1 in Western Europe.. it is very funny. It's almost as funny as Albanian prime minister saying Albanz are #1 in europe.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 3rd, 2009, 2:26 pm

VostokSila wrote:I'll tell you what is more funny.. the fact that you think that the media (EVEN THE MIGHTY AMERICAN MEDIA) tells you EVERYTHING about everything. You really think that there are not any silent arrests of mafia people?
Well so far we have the names of every made man arrested to date. I can look up every Italian, russian, Albanian that is wanted by interpol, I can see the names of everyone arrested alongside people like John Gotti or Sam Giancana. So to say the least, the overwhelming majority of mobsters arrested (in the United States) can be found on the internet or book (which is most likely available to read online).
You really think that every FBI/CIA/DEA report is published for all to read? The FBI/CIA and the other agencies are letting the media know maybe like 10 percent of what they know.. fine.. you know what.. make it 20.. this still leaves like 75-80 percent of information on organized crime that you DONT see. And for your idiot ass to say that ALBANZ #1 you need to know everything the FBI knows... but guess what.. YOU DON'T.
No, I don't think the fbi releases everything but they do release the great majority of their information (not apart of an on-going investigation of course). Why don't you spend some time reading FBI reports instead of commenting what information the FBI gives out. Obviously they don't mention names of people on the street (sometimes they even do that) but that's for safety reasons.
You're a little lifeless faggot who is looking for news articles about the #%@&#%@ albanian mafia. Get this.. they are not and probably will never be on the same level of Russians or Italians.. or Triads. I dont stick to anything.. I showed you a proof of the kind you show me.. A MEDIA ARTICLE.. but it is funny how you discredit it when you support your own articles.. like BELGIAN POLICE saying that Albanz are #1 in Western Europe.. it is very funny. It's almost as funny as Albanian prime minister saying Albanz are #1 in europe.
Well if you think so, it must be a fact. I mean you're even more credible than a no named Russian security guard(was it?).

I didn't show you a media article, I think one of them was an article. The other two were a statement from a UNDOC official and the other was said by a police department. What you gave me was a no named official being quoted by a journalist about the russian mafia in Germany alone. I don't even think the journalist's named was mentioned in the article.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 3rd, 2009, 4:34 pm

Well so far we have the names of every made man arrested to date. I can look up every Italian, russian, Albanian that is wanted by interpol, I can see the names of everyone arrested alongside people like John Gotti or Sam Giancana. So to say the least, the overwhelming majority of mobsters arrested (in the United States) can be found on the internet or book (which is most likely available to read online).
I really dont have energy to go and explain this to you.. maybe thewestside or Azure can do this..
No, I don't think the fbi releases everything but they do release the great majority of their information
How do you know that this is a majority of their information?? HOW?? you got no way to know this..
Why don't you spend some time reading FBI reports
Because I know that they cannot tell me much.. I know the general picture.. but you are talking about who has more power, you are saying that if a mafia war breaks out in europe you say you know who will win or lose.. even FBI have trouble to know this.. you think you do..
was said by a police department
So?? THE BELGIAN POLICE DEPARTMENT says that Albanians are #1 in Europe?? lol did they become the Interpol? this is even more rediculous than me giving you article that has no names. Pathetic.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 4th, 2009, 9:04 am

VostokSila wrote:I really dont have energy to go and explain this to you.. maybe thewestside or Azure can do this..
you're in israel, you've never even set foot in the united states let alone grow up there like i did. azure and westside can't explain anything on this matter. they know the fbi releases tremendous amounts of information.
How do you know that this is a majority of their information?? HOW?? you got no way to know this..
how do i know this? well one can easily see the thousands of books, thousands of interviews, hundreds of thousands of pages of information on the fbi's annual report sheets and think they release a great deal of their information.
So?? THE BELGIAN POLICE DEPARTMENT says that Albanians are #1 in Europe?? lol did they become the Interpol? this is even more rediculous than me giving you article that has no names. Pathetic.
the belgian police department is a relavent source of information, much more informative than any source you've brought up. i like the way you don't mention the undoc.gov source and the other source. not to mention it was just said by pm berisha himself during one of his anti-mafia speeches.

again i repeat, i still have more source than you(0) claiming albanians are the most serious in europe. i don't know why you don't just say you don't believe them and move on. it's truly weird to me, the sources are there, why are you arguing them without a single source of your own to contradict them? just admit they are relevent sources but you don't believe them.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 4th, 2009, 11:58 am

the belgian police department is a relavent source of information, much more informative than any source you've brought up. i like the way you don't mention the undoc.gov source and the other source. not to mention it was just said by pm berisha himself during one of his anti-mafia speeches.
first off it was not he belgian department that said it it was just an article you found in a blog looool i have tons of articles and sources that says italian mafia or ndrangheta are the strongest in europe

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 5th, 2009, 4:14 am

azure and westside can't explain anything on this matter. they know the fbi releases tremendous amounts of information.
Yes, but not enough for someone to know exactly who is stronger between groups, dumbass. This "TON OF INFO" is just like a small part of the things the FBI knows.
how do i know this? well one can easily see the thousands of books, thousands of interviews, hundreds of thousands of pages of information on the fbi's annual report sheets and think they release a great deal of their information.
You still did not explain how do you know that this is all more than 20%. Idiot.. you did not even answer the question.. not to mention giving a wrong answer anyway.
the belgian police department is a relavent source of information, much more informative than any source you've brought up
For belgium maybe.. not for all of West Eruope.. idiot. Much more than any source I brought? You remember only like 2 sources I brought u idiot.
i like the way you don't mention the undoc.gov source and the other source.
Like you do not mention my sources, the videos I showed or anything.. you are just talking about like 1 source I brought on purpose to show you that I also have non-serious sources.
not to mention it was just said by pm berisha himself during one of his anti-mafia speeches
lol Who the fuck is Berish?? "berish himself" lol if I would make a speech about thie mafias in Europe I would know more than that idiot Berisha.
again i repeat, i still have more source than you(0) claiming albanians are the most serious in europe. i don't know why you don't just say you don't believe them and move on. it's truly weird to me, the sources are there, why are you arguing them without a single source of your own to contradict them? just admit they are relevent sources but you don't believe them.
Again I repeat... WHAT YOU BROGHT ARE NOT SOURCES. It doesn't fucking count as sources you dumb shit.. I bring you interviews with FBI people you bring me fucking BS media hyped articles. Ohhhhhhh THE BELGIAN POLICE SAID THAT... lol good thing you didnt say "according to Albanian police" lmao.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 5th, 2009, 11:13 pm

VostokSila wrote:Yes, but not enough for someone to know exactly who is stronger between groups, dumbass. This "TON OF INFO" is just like a small part of the things the FBI knows.
like any other body of information, it is the outline of all knowledge possessed by a group of workers. like the constitution or charter of rights holds all the information regarding their existence does. not every american however can recite both of those by heart.
You still did not explain how do you know that this is all more than 20%. Idiot.. you did not even answer the question.. not to mention giving a wrong answer anyway.
so i gave a wrong answer but didn't even answer the question? stick to your percentages son, that's about all you're good for.
For belgium maybe.. not for all of West Eruope.. idiot. Much more than any source I brought? You remember only like 2 sources I brought u idiot.
i remember zero sources you brought forth stating russian are the most serious in europe.
lol Who the fu-- is Berish?? "berish himself" lol if I would make a speech about thie mafias in Europe I would know more than that idiot Berisha.
of course you would know more than him, i mean he's only a surgeon prime minister but i'm sure you're more qualified than he is to make statements about organized crime. i mean after all, you have access to the internet.
Again I repeat... WHAT YOU BROGHT ARE NOT SOURCES. It doesn't #%@&#%@ count as sources you dumb shit.. I bring you interviews with FBI people you bring me #%@&#%@ BS media hyped articles. Ohhhhhhh THE BELGIAN POLICE SAID THAT... lol good thing you didnt say "according to Albanian police" lmao.
last time i checked russian police were dancing around like clowns drunk in front of foreign cameras by a source you brought.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 6th, 2009, 5:32 pm

CheGuevara wrote:last time i checked russian police were dancing around like clowns drunk in front of foreign cameras by a source you brought.
Indeed, such is Slavia.

Now...you know the Albanian cops they put on the airport in Skopje. There was one demonic looking motherfucker who gave dirty looks to every single person in the line. He...didn't look at me.

Shame.

There's certain auras about some people you can sense who they are....it's also obvious when one person has that thing to them that makes it known that this person is untouchable. I glow of murky waters.

He must've gotten scared. But with that dry shiptar skin, dry ugly shiptar haircut and those disgusting piercing whitish blue shiptar eyes, I don't know he could have avoided being primitive. You'd think he'd try and stare you down, that's if uncle Arber wants me to eat his soul. Uncle Arber is a good Yugoslavia Shephard.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 6th, 2009, 5:54 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:

Moses? Okay assallaam walleikum. 20 billion dollars a year is nothing. I don't why you find that number astonishing.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » December 9th, 2009, 8:04 pm

I bought a race bike now I am gonna buy a race car and make money in the street racing scene in Toronto after I paractice at the race track.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 9th, 2009, 8:30 pm

Nigga thats American Federal Money rite there, thats is ATONISHING, idiiot!

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 10th, 2009, 2:44 am

like any other body of information, it is the outline of all knowledge possessed by a group of workers. like the constitution or charter of rights holds all the information regarding their existence does. not every american however can recite both of those by heart.
Are you trying to be seen smarter than me with writing stuff I don't understand? This is low.. even for you.. you are also an immigrant but you make fun of my english.. this is a good example of Albanians "honor".
so i gave a wrong answer but didn't even answer the question? stick to your percentages son
No.. I meant you did not answer the question.. but if you would use what you said as the answer, it is still wrong.. I am sorry I cant explain better.
Son? lol go make fake IDs to get into clubs u little shit.
i remember zero sources you brought forth stating russian are the most serious in europe
See my comment on the other thread..
of course you would know more than him, i mean he's only a surgeon prime minister but i'm sure you're more qualified than he is to make statements about organized crime. i mean after all, you have access to the internet.
Do you know the word Sarcasm?
last time i checked russian police were dancing around like clowns drunk in front of foreign cameras by a source you brought.
Funny.. 1) I don't remember such a thing... and 2) It's funny how you claim to rememer my sources when you want to and forget them when you want to.. no?
Albanian police lol. and the albanian secret agents are rivals of the KGB yea? XDDDD

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 11th, 2009, 3:00 pm

Dobre wrote:Moses? Okay assallaam walleikum. 20 billion dollars a year is nothing. I don't why you find that number astonishing.
It's particularly small when you consider the 7 trillion that Burim Osmani invests in Germany every year.