Structure

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: Structure

Unread post by youngspade » December 11th, 2009, 3:33 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Dobre wrote:Moses? Okay assallaam walleikum. 20 billion dollars a year is nothing. I don't why you find that number astonishing.
It's particularly small when you consider the 7 trillion that Burim Osmani invests in Germany every year.

LOL

I need to see ya paper work on that one!

1,000 POST BITCHS, 4 Years - No Bans, No Nothing, I hate other people saying this site is stupid but go to another site and talk about the same shit!

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » December 12th, 2009, 7:29 am

Azure9920 wrote:
Dobre wrote:Moses? Okay assallaam walleikum. 20 billion dollars a year is nothing. I don't why you find that number astonishing.
It's particularly small when you consider the 7 trillion that Burim Osmani invests in Germany every year.
Shh, that's a secret. This is because they follow the Kanun. Not even the Italians have such a code. Very secret, and the most dangerous in the world.

And hey, as of...maybe in an alternate reality, the Albanian mafia is now strongest in Europe.

I've seen hobos become mob bosses, but village people shoveling mule shit...NEVER.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 14th, 2009, 9:18 pm

VostokSila wrote:Are you trying to be seen smarter than me with writing stuff I don't understand? This is low.. even for you.. you are also an immigrant but you make fun of my english.. this is a good example of Albanians "honor".
oh yes, i forgot about the honor i should hold towards you. silly me, lol!
Do you know the word Sarcasm?
you insulting berisha is sarcasm? if you had said that in sarcasm, you would be infact validating my source using berisha. so which is it, are you insulting him or claiming he has knowledge on the matter.
Funny.. 1) I don't remember such a thing... and 2) It's funny how you claim to rememer my sources when you want to and forget them when you want to.. no?
Albanian police lol. and the albanian secret agents are rivals of the KGB yea? XDDDD
it was on that documentary death of a nation: russia. i remember all sources you gave me that i watched. don't know about rivals, i know they were allies once, but at least albanian police aren't getting drunk in front of bbc cameras singing.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 15th, 2009, 7:13 am

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:Are you trying to be seen smarter than me with writing stuff I don't understand? This is low.. even for you.. you are also an immigrant but you make fun of my english.. this is a good example of Albanians "honor".
oh yes, i forgot about the honor i should hold towards you. silly me, lol!
Do you know the word Sarcasm?
you insulting berisha is sarcasm? if you had said that in sarcasm, you would be infact validating my source using berisha. so which is it, are you insulting him or claiming he has knowledge on the matter.
Funny.. 1) I don't remember such a thing... and 2) It's funny how you claim to rememer my sources when you want to and forget them when you want to.. no?
Albanian police lol. and the albanian secret agents are rivals of the KGB yea? XDDDD
it was on that documentary death of a nation: russia. i remember all sources you gave me that i watched. don't know about rivals, i know they were allies once, but at least albanian police aren't getting drunk in front of bbc cameras singing.
LOL I can't comment much on Albanian police...except the officers at the airport in Skopje. Those guys are pure goons.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » December 17th, 2009, 10:25 am

oh yes, i forgot about the honor i should hold towards you. silly me, lol
it's towards any man.. not just me little boy..
so which is it, are you insulting him or claiming he has knowledge on the matter.
You're trying to make me confused or something? lol i used sarcasm to say that Berisha has very poor knowledge in this.
but at least albanian police aren't getting drunk in front of bbc cameras singing
lol them guys were some local boys in south russia.. but they still have brains to kill people who know too much.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 19th, 2009, 12:13 pm

VostokSila wrote:it's towards any man.. not just me little boy..
yes i mean you've shown so much honor and respect for me in this forum. you'll use anything to attempt to prove yourself right eh?
You're trying to make me confused or something? lol i used sarcasm to say that Berisha has very poor knowledge in this.
so now you're changing sides again and saying berisha does not know about this. now i ask you, how do you, a little jew in israel know about organized crime before the prime minister of a state which produces the most organized crime in europe?
lol them guys were some local boys in south russia.. but they still have brains to kill people who know too much.
oh so now you remember, another lie by jew guy. they have brains to get drunk, thats about it. don't you think bbc cameras exposing the netire department getting drunk and dancing know too much?

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 20th, 2009, 2:12 am

yes i mean you've shown so much honor and respect for me in this forum. you'll use anything to attempt to prove yourself right eh?
I only shown you what you shown me kid.
so now you're changing sides again and saying berisha does not know about this. now i ask you, how do you, a little jew in israel know about organized crime before the prime minister of a state which produces the most organized crime in europe?
Changing sides? lol you ask me about my side... I told you, but you decide what is my side, ignoring what I said, trying to make me look like a fool. Being more ignorant about calling me a jew to try and piss me off.. even that you know I am not a jew. Albania produces the most inbred marrige in Europe maybe.. organized crime? baaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha
Berisha is a dumbass, just like you.
oh so now you remember, another lie by jew guy.
lol i bet you got your ass kicked by them jews in NY XDDDDDDD
Them guys in russia got the BBC ppl to almost shit themselfes, even when drunk.

Go sell your little sister to be a whore like they did with your mom lmao.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 20th, 2009, 2:51 pm

VostokSila wrote:
I only shown you what you shown me kid.
Changing sides? lol you ask me about my side... I told you, but you decide what is my side, ignoring what I said, trying to make me look like a fool. Being more ignorant about calling me a jew to try and piss me off.. even that you know I am not a jew. Albania produces the most inbred marrige in Europe maybe.. organized crime? baaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh so now you remember, another lie by jew guy.

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 22nd, 2009, 7:51 pm

do you really believe in what your stupid prime minister said? lol even if he really said it it swows me how stupid it is aprime minister real linked with organized crime never said a similar thing ask berlusconi about it

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 23rd, 2009, 8:36 pm

VostokSila wrote:Changing sides? lol you ask me about my side... I told you, but you decide what is my side, ignoring what I said, trying to make me look like a fool. Being more ignorant about calling me a jew to try and piss me off.. even that you know I am not a jew. Albania produces the most inbred marrige in Europe maybe.. organized crime? baaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha
i didn't change anything. you made a statement about berisha in a negative way. then i asked you if you really think you know more than a heart surgeon prime minister in albania and you said you were being sarcastic. so then i said, so you do agree with berisha then. are you insulting him or saying he's right. now you're insulting him again claiming i'm lying and trying to make you look like an idiot, i think you do enough of that on your own.

i'll ask you again, do you think berisha knows more than you about organized crime?

yeah all the jewish kids come to my school from their private school and pick on the albanians. i mean we're only the news beating up black and latino kids in the worst area's of new york but it's those damn jews that scare us.

no my sister can stay in her private school, i'd rather force your sister to suck a couple of niggers at my school and your mom... lol, no comment.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 23rd, 2009, 8:44 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:Changing sides? lol you ask me about my side... I told you, but you decide what is my side, ignoring what I said, trying to make me look like a fool. Being more ignorant about calling me a jew to try and piss me off.. even that you know I am not a jew. Albania produces the most inbred marrige in Europe maybe.. organized crime? baaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha
i didn't change anything. you made a statement about berisha in a negative way. then i asked you if you really think you know more than a heart surgeon prime minister in albania and you said you were being sarcastic. so then i said, so you do agree with berisha then. are you insulting him or saying he's right. now you're insulting him again claiming i'm lying and trying to make you look like an idiot, i think you do enough of that on your own.

i'll ask you again, do you think berisha knows more than you about organized crime?

yeah all the jewish kids come to my school from their private school and pick on the albanians. i mean we're only the news beating up black and latino kids in the worst area's of new york but it's those damn jews that scare us.

no my sister can stay in her private school, i'd rather force your sister to suck a couple of niggers at my school and your mom... lol, no comment.

A you little bitch are you calling people niggers in there face? In Harlem, Queenz, Brooklyn and I dont believe none of yall is beating up anybody!

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 24th, 2009, 8:46 am

I dont know more than Berisha about Albanian organized crime, but he doesn't know enough to say that Albanians are top in europe.
lol if what you are trying to say is true than you would not try so hard to say it.. I think some jew kid beat u up someday and u hate them becuz of this.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 26th, 2009, 9:11 pm

VostokSila wrote:I dont know more than Berisha about Albanian organized crime, but he doesn't know enough to say that Albanians are top in europe.
of course not, he's only the prime minister of albanian organized crime but what could he possibly know about albanian organized crime? i mean interpol doesn't even work with albanian police or mafia authors. they just investigate on their own.

he knows enough to make a call like that. you're just arguing it because he says what i'm saying and not what you're saying. what you're failing to see is how sad it is to see a person argue against so many sources.
lol if what you are trying to say is true than you would not try so hard to say it.. I think some jew kid beat u up someday and u hate them becuz of this.
yes, i told you. he came down from his private school and did a drive by on all of my friends. it went something like this.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » December 26th, 2009, 9:22 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:I dont know more than Berisha about Albanian organized crime, but he doesn't know enough to say that Albanians are top in europe.
of course not, he's only the prime minister of albanian organized crime but what could he possibly know about albanian organized crime? i mean interpol doesn't even work with albanian police or mafia authors. they just investigate on their own.

he knows enough to make a call like that. you're just arguing it because he says what i'm saying and not what you're saying. what you're failing to see is how sad it is to see a person argue against so many sources.
yes, i told you. he came down from his private school and did a drive by on all of my friends. it went something like this.

You guys do gay shit like get amused from yelling at MEN : o )

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » December 31st, 2009, 12:30 am

lol his words are not a source.. no matter how hard u want to believe this..
how a person can argue against so many sources... yes, how can you argue against so many sources?
this is a lie.. you got no friends.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » December 31st, 2009, 12:54 am

VostokSila wrote:lol his words are not a source.. no matter how hard u want to believe this..
how a person can argue against so many sources... yes, how can you argue against so many sources?
we'll have to agree to disagree. i think sali berisha, the prime minister of albania is a source when he says something towards albanian organized crime. you don't. that is your opinion.

i'll ask you this, do you have any sources that contradict any of my sources? no, do i have any sources that back me up, yes.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » December 31st, 2009, 7:58 am

CheGuevara wrote:
VostokSila wrote:lol his words are not a source.. no matter how hard u want to believe this..
we'll have to agree to disagree. i think sali berisha, the prime minister of albania is a source when he says something towards albanian organized crime. you don't. that is your opinion.

i'll ask you this, do you have any sources that contradict any of my sources? no, do i have any sources that back me up, yes.
You have no friends.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » January 1st, 2010, 3:48 am

So you think that the prime minister of the most non-important country in europe, and one of the poorest countries in europe can speak about the situation in other countries in europe like Germany/England/whatever...?
XDDDDDD you need to ask both of us the same question u fucking idiot... I got FBI people speaking on video, you got like 2 reports and MEDIA ARTICLES XDDDDDDDDD.
lol do YOU have anything that contradicts me? no..

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 1st, 2010, 12:45 pm

VostokSila wrote:So you think that the prime minister of the most non-important country in europe, and one of the poorest countries in europe can speak about the situation in other countries in europe like Germany/England/whatever...?
i wouldn't know, i can't speak the language of that prime minister but i think sali berisha, the prime minister of albania can speak for albanian organized crime in europe because one; he has connections to top mafia leaders in and outside albania and two; the albanian state works with interpol on catching and bringing albanian criminals in.
XDDDDDD you need to ask both of us the same question u #%@&#%@ idiot... I got FBI people speaking on video, you got like 2 reports and MEDIA ARTICLES XDDDDDDDDD.
lol do YOU have anything that contradicts me? no..
the only thing you have fbi saying on video is that russians bombed cars in czechoslovakia. i'm talking about sources stating russian criminals are the most powerful in europe. you haven't brought me a single one that says that yet in all your time being here and yet insist that i believe otherwise when i have sources that prove me right. here's just one of of many.

The true emergence of Albanians as the
dominant ethnic crime group in Western Europe,
though, coincided with two cycles of lawlessness
in Albania and Kosovo respectively.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_re ... ab5105.pdf

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 1st, 2010, 4:54 pm

i wouldn't know, i can't speak the language of that prime minister but i think sali berisha, the prime minister of albania can speak for albanian organized crime in europe because one; he has connections to top mafia leaders in and outside albania and two; the albanian state works with interpol on catching and bringing albanian criminals in.
even if it's true berisha said it it's not a source but a single sentence of a politician who usually are all liar, if for example some albanian police captain would say it is more credible, anyway albanians are eventually in third position in europe after italians and russians that are extremely powerful and far stronger, there are several groups that are close to albanians like turkish serbians and bulgarians, albanians are just a bit stronger than all the minor groups

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » January 2nd, 2010, 3:11 am

the only thing you have fbi saying on video is that russians bombed cars in czechoslovakia. i'm talking about sources stating russian criminals are the most powerful in europe. you haven't brought me a single one that says that yet in all your time being here and yet insist that i believe otherwise when i have sources that prove me right. here's just one of of many.

The true emergence of Albanians as the
dominant ethnic crime group in Western Europe,
though, coincided with two cycles of lawlessness
in Albania and Kosovo respectively.

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/eousa/foia_re ... ab5105.pdf
I read this.. it speaks of Albanians being strongest when compared to other Balkan groups. They replaced the Serbs who were the most powerful Balkan OC group but were too busy in Serbia.. that is when the Albanians got in.. it does not say anything about Russians or Italians.. it only compares Russians to Albanians in violence, this document says that the Albanians shown more violence but in reality, it is not the truth, because what the Russians showed in Czec rep. and Hungary, no other group has showed anywhere outside their homeland. Not albanians, not italians, not colombians, not mexicans, not serbs, not bulgarians...

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 2nd, 2010, 9:42 am

it only compares Russians to Albanians in violence, this document says that the Albanians shown more violence but in reality, it is not the truth, because what the Russians showed in Czec rep. and Hungary, no other group has showed anywhere outside their homeland. Not albanians, not italians, not colombians, not mexicans, not serbs, not bulgarians...
are you kidding me? italian organized crime showed more violence than anyone abroad, especially if you consider the last 100 years, i mean from 1910 to present, ndrangheta did the worst slaughter linked to organized crime ever seen in northern europe, the italian mafia in the states australia and canada killed thousands people in the years, the italian mafia killed the ex belgian prime minister and several others through europe, even mexicans and colombians never showed so much violence outside their countries and finally i could even add the violence showed by southern italian mafia in north italy since italy is basically divided into two countries

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » January 2nd, 2010, 1:42 pm

Faciulina wrote:
it only compares Russians to Albanians in violence, this document says that the Albanians shown more violence but in reality, it is not the truth, because what the Russians showed in Czec rep. and Hungary, no other group has showed anywhere outside their homeland. Not albanians, not italians, not colombians, not mexicans, not serbs, not bulgarians...
are you kidding me? italian organized crime showed more violence than anyone abroad, especially if you consider the last 100 years, i mean from 1910 to present, ndrangheta did the worst slaughter linked to organized crime ever seen in northern europe, the italian mafia in the states australia and canada killed thousands people in the years, the italian mafia killed the ex belgian prime minister and several others through europe, even mexicans and colombians never showed so much violence outside their countries and finally i could even add the violence showed by southern italian mafia in north italy since italy is basically divided into two countries
Im talking about recent time.. from 1990-present. The Russians desplayed the most violence.. in Brighton when they did public kills of gangsters and shit.. and in Czech rep. and Hungary, when they blow up hundreds of cars and made hundreds of shootings.

ofcorse over 100 years the italians did more abroad.. they operated alot longer than anyone :S

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 3rd, 2010, 1:03 am

VostokSila wrote:I read this.. it speaks of Albanians being strongest when compared to other Balkan groups. They replaced the Serbs who were the most powerful Balkan OC group but were too busy in Serbia.. that is when the Albanians got in.. it does not say anything about Russians or Italians.. it only compares Russians to Albanians in violence, this document says that the Albanians shown more violence but in reality, it is not the truth, because what the Russians showed in Czec rep. and Hungary, no other group has showed anywhere outside their homeland. Not albanians, not italians, not colombians, not mexicans, not serbs, not bulgarians...
lol, i suggest you watch the film cocaine cowboys and then come and tell me what the colombians have or haven't shown.

secondly, there you go again trying to mix up sources. the source says it plain and clear for anyone reading it. the strongest ethnic group in western europe. the article was explaining the beginning of albanian organized crime which started with the albanians from kosova, not albania since it was not open to the world before they were. and it was stating how the serbian government used the police to run the rackets and what not, when the war broke out, the albanians got their chance to leave and establish their own organizations. if the source wanted to say strongest balkan group, it would not hesitate to say so. nice try though.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 3rd, 2010, 1:14 am

hahahaha, so i watched the documentary because i wanted to see what your only argument is. turns out it was 100 gangland killings, not 100 car bombs in one year like the famous vostok so produly boasts. and it wasen't in one year, it was since the russians came there which according to the documentary was after shortly after communism fell.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 3rd, 2010, 9:00 am

Im talking about recent time.. from 1990-present. The Russians desplayed the most violence.. in Brighton when they did public kills of gangsters and shit.. and in Czech rep. and Hungary, when they blow up hundreds of cars and made hundreds of shootings.

ofcorse over 100 years the italians did more abroad.. they operated alot longer than anyone :S
if you consider the 1995-2000 period you are right, it depends on the single years, in 2007 for example ndrangheta did the worst slaughter ever seen in germany so it's logic that year italian mafia desplayed the most violence, at the beginning of the 90s there were several bloody mafia wars both in the states canada germany and australia between italian mafia families, at the beginning of the 90s italian mafia showed much more violence than everyone abroad, of course i'm talking of organized crime

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » January 12th, 2010, 8:15 am

lol, i suggest you watch the film cocaine cowboys and then come and tell me what the colombians have or haven't shown.

secondly, there you go again trying to mix up sources. the source says it plain and clear for anyone reading it. the strongest ethnic group in western europe. the article was explaining the beginning of albanian organized crime which started with the albanians from kosova, not albania since it was not open to the world before they were. and it was stating how the serbian government used the police to run the rackets and what not, when the war broke out, the albanians got their chance to leave and establish their own organizations. if the source wanted to say strongest balkan group, it would not hesitate to say so. nice try though.
I saw Cocaine Cowboys.. and I said from 1990-present. Cocaine Cowboys tells about miami in 1981-1985.
The report tells about how Albanians replaced the Serbs in Europe, period.
hahahaha, so i watched the documentary because i wanted to see what your only argument is. turns out it was 100 gangland killings, not 100 car bombs in one year like the famous vostok so produly boasts. and it wasen't in one year, it was since the russians came there which according to the documentary was after shortly after communism fell.
they say "over 100 gangland murders, 170 explosions, countless kidnapings, tortures and disaperances".
Shortly after communism can be 96 lmao.. but it doesn't matter.. since they did not say it...

lol nice try.. faggot.

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » January 12th, 2010, 8:16 am

I saw Cocaine Cowboys.. and I said from 1990-present. Cocaine Cowboys tells about miami in 1981-1985.
they say "over 100 gangland murders, 170 explosions, countless kidnapings, tortures and disaperances".
Shortly after communism can be 96 lmao.. but it doesn't matter.. since they did not say it...

lol nice try.. faggot.

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » January 12th, 2010, 8:49 am

VostokSila wrote:

lol nice try.. faggot.
Over 125 contract killings in Bulgaria in 2008 according to the US Embassy in Bulgaria.

http://novinite.com/view_news.php?id=111803

But he still insists that Albania is worse than Afghanistan and yet better than the USA somehow.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » January 12th, 2010, 10:09 am

VsichkoEBosh wrote:
VostokSila wrote:

lol nice try.. faggot.
Over 125 contract killings in Bulgaria in 2008 according to the US Embassy in Bulgaria.

http://novinite.com/view_news.php?id=111803

But he still insists that Albania is worse than Afghanistan and yet better than the USA somehow.[/quote]

Bold = Won a COOKIE

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VostokSila » January 12th, 2010, 4:30 pm

But he still insists that Albania is worse than Afghanistan and yet better than the USA somehow
lol it was funny at first but now it is sad when he does this...

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » January 12th, 2010, 4:49 pm

lol it was funny at first but now it is sad when he does this...
the albanians are nobody, that's because he hypes them so much, he's a stupid nationalist and all he has about albanian gangs are some cherrypicked articles written in the 90s