Hmong gangs

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Hmong gangs

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 17th, 2010, 10:28 pm

Any Hmong gangs in SD? SD got a good Hmong representation right?

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: Hmong gangs

Unread post by scrub1819 » February 18th, 2010, 6:08 pm

OKB- Oriental Killa Boys
concentrated between 47th and Euclid right by Gompers. im told that they'r a "nuetral" gang but i think most of them wear blue so idk what the deal is w/ that.
i think OMC/Oriental Mobster Crips kick it with them. dont know exactly where O-Mob has deep numbers but i know of a few in Oak Park.

TOC- Tiny Oriental Crip
donno if they'r Lao, Cambodian, Viet or a mix..?

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 18th, 2010, 10:48 pm

scrub1819 wrote:OKB- Oriental Killa Boys
concentrated between 47th and Euclid right by Gompers. im told that they'r a "nuetral" gang but i think most of them wear blue so idk what the deal is w/ that.
i think OMC/Oriental Mobster Crips kick it with them. dont know exactly where O-Mob has deep numbers but i know of a few in Oak Park.

TOC- Tiny Oriental Crip
donno if they'r Lao, Cambodian, Viet or a mix..?
So OKB is Lao and Hmong

TOC is mostly Lao

I'm thinking of an almost 100% Hmong gang. Are there any in SD?

Those OKB been around at least since I was in junior high (1988-90), but most likely they were around before that. They flag white-or at least they used to. TOC longer than that! I think I remember TOC being around at least since I was in 5th or 6th grade. There was also another gang called Tiny Insane Crips (TIC-circa 1987/88), I think in SE. They were Lao or Cambodian.

OKB get along with Rollin 40's? I know that they got mad beef with VMLS.

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » February 19th, 2010, 9:15 am

my homeboy fron NHC 47 blocc said its a asian crip gang in there hood i think there cambodian but there in the 41nhc hood and they claiming 4tray crips and com e to the NHC hood functions.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » February 19th, 2010, 1:29 pm

i'm pretty sure all of the asian crip gangs in southeast get along with N/H and the Coast..now the non southeast sd asian gangs usually get into racial beefs with whomever they come in contact with(i know this happens a lot on the westside linda vista and mira mesa areas)

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » May 9th, 2010, 9:38 am

hmong gangs frm the central valley aint shit frm wat i herd frm ma cuzzin. dey say hmongs alwayz jump ppl and never fight fair. hmong ppl in southern cali r pretty straight but the ones frm the central valley r assholes not to say i hate hmongs but sum of ma fam duz.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » May 10th, 2010, 5:08 am

In high school we feuded more with them than anybody else...eses, taggers, bloods, crips, filipinos, surfer ass whiteboys all feuded with the hmong gangsters...laos gang, hmong blood, viet side crips...they would always try to jump fools then get mopped up...we had full on race wars with damn near half the school having each other's backs against them...its weird how that shit was now that i think back about this.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » May 10th, 2010, 7:11 pm

hmong gangs arent az badass as the ogs the ogs can kinda fight but the youngsters need alot of help haha

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 10th, 2010, 7:36 pm

We had Hmong Bloods in Dago? Were were they at?

858SD
What city do you live in now?: SD

Unread post by 858SD » July 23rd, 2010, 9:26 pm

There is a small Blood set in Linda Vista , Hmong BLoods , only about 30 deep , small as fuck.. They make no noise , but theyre known in LV. OMC 100+ deep , some say its like a click of OKB , OKB 200+ deep , TOC the deepest asian set , 350+ deep.. I dont think theres alot of Hmong in SD , From what i hear theres hmong people in Linda Vista , Mira Mesa and City Hieghts. TOC started in 1987 , IDK when OKB or OMC started .Never heard of Tiny Insane Crips , maybe your talking about Tiny Eastside Crips , another Cambodian set in City Hieghts.

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Dont matter

Unread post by mrinteresting » January 20th, 2011, 1:33 pm

only hmong gang i think is truly legit is MOD but i have herd of others too like HNS, AC, ORB, and PB. pretty badass groups when they go at it with each other but MOD rules...

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 21st, 2011, 3:17 am

This is the SD section. Ain't no MOD in So.Cal or any Hmong gangs really.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » January 21st, 2011, 4:49 am

triplethreat wrote:This is the SD section. Ain't no MOD in So.Cal or any Hmong gangs really.
@triplethreat- What does Hmong mean? I was reading the above thread and the only thing I can identify is that it is an Asian gang. Can you shed some light on this, Please? Appreciate it bruh!

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 21st, 2011, 6:24 am

^The Hmong people are an ethnic group from S.E. Asia. Countries like Laos, Vietnam, and south China have large populations of Hmong. I believe this is the general area where the Hmong people trace their history. There are also Hmong communities located all over the US. As far as exclusively Hmong gangs in Cali goes they are mainly in Stockton. I can't think of a specific Hmong gang claiming or created in So.Cal. You can find more info about the Hmong people online. They have an interesting past and history no doubt.

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrinteresting » January 21st, 2011, 8:54 pm

triplethreat wrote:^The Hmong people are an ethnic group from S.E. Asia. Countries like Laos, Vietnam, and south China have large populations of Hmong. I believe this is the general area where the Hmong people trace their history. There are also Hmong communities located all over the US. As far as exclusively Hmong gangs in Cali goes they are mainly in Stockton. I can't think of a specific Hmong gang claiming or created in So.Cal. You can find more info about the Hmong people online. They have an interesting past and history no doubt.
so are most of the hmong ppl in daygo in lao gangs??

858SD

Unread post by 858SD » January 28th, 2011, 5:37 pm

Yea , most Hmong people I say come from Laos.. Especially alot of them from San Diego. But yea most hmong people in San Diego were in predominately Lao Gangs .. Mainly Toc which is from Linda Vista..There is no pure Hmong gang in SD.

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrinteresting » January 28th, 2011, 9:25 pm

858SD wrote:Yea , most Hmong people I say come from Laos.. Especially alot of them from San Diego. But yea most hmong people in San Diego were in predominately Lao Gangs .. Mainly Toc which is from Linda Vista..There is no pure Hmong gang in SD.
becha the toc or watever is fighting over drug turf.

858SD

Unread post by 858SD » January 29th, 2011, 4:02 pm

I dont know how they run their drugs or where but in 09 they were part of the "Operation Setting Sun" which was targeting TOC members who were distributing drugs in SD..

mrinteresting
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mrinteresting » January 31st, 2011, 6:47 pm

858SD wrote:I dont know how they run their drugs or where but in 09 they were part of the "Operation Setting Sun" which was targeting TOC members who were distributing drugs in SD..
isnt toc the biggest set in sd cuz like bak then i herd obs n okb were top notch

858SD

Unread post by 858SD » January 31st, 2011, 7:36 pm

Naw , now way Toc isnt the biggest set in SD. That would probably be Lincoln or Skyline. Probally biggest Asian set in SD right now. Toc Okb and Obs all were top notch back then. I think Okb went the hardest back then for Asians , then Toc and Obs. But when it came down to it everybody knew Toc Okb and Obs were the top notch Asian G's in SD..

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » April 22nd, 2016, 7:07 pm

858SD wrote:There is a small Blood set in Linda Vista , Hmong BLoods , only about 30 deep , small as fuck.. They make no noise , but theyre known in LV. OMC 100+ deep , some say its like a click of OKB , OKB 200+ deep , TOC the deepest asian set , 350+ deep.. I dont think theres alot of Hmong in SD , From what i hear theres hmong people in Linda Vista , Mira Mesa and City Hieghts. TOC started in 1987 , IDK when OKB or OMC started .Never heard of Tiny Insane Crips , maybe your talking about Tiny Eastside Crips , another Cambodian set in City Hieghts.
I heard of Hmong Bloods in SD too but I heard it was Mong Bloods (MB) instead.

I also heard of a TOC junior click call Junior Oriental Crips (JOC) I believe that had Hmong gang members in it too.

Hmong are in TOC mainly but some in OKB too. Hmong in TOC are down for there set, not saying the ones in OKB aren't but like for example, a Hmong TOC is serving life or so for murder and Hmong TOCs got caught with others in major drugs investigation.

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Unread post by DiegoDog » May 14th, 2016, 9:33 pm

I've never ran into any Hmong gangsters in SoCal but they're pretty deep in CenCal

Hmong aren't viewed very highly by other Asians.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 19th, 2017, 5:53 pm

yep the oriental crips in sd funktion w the black crips in daygo just like long beach.

hmongz r nuttz. they have hoods claimin oriental too. i wonder if theres a connection.