Gangland on History Channel show on Logan

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Gangland on History Channel show on Logan

Unread post by S619D » February 19th, 2010, 11:00 pm

Tonights episode was on Logan Heights..if you look in the guide it says Assassins

beans1904
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: National City

Re: Gangland on History Channel show on Logan

Unread post by beans1904 » February 24th, 2010, 1:57 pm

I saw it. What up with homie from 30 talking so much. I wonder if vatos from Logan are going to regulate on this foo.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » February 25th, 2010, 2:39 am

they made it seem like Logan Heights was the only gang in SD, very exaggerated episode.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » February 25th, 2010, 8:39 am

alexalonso wrote:they made it seem like Logan Heights was the only gang in SD, very exaggerated episode.

I don't own a TV right now-so I haven't seen it I can only go by what some homies from some other SE hoods said, and what an Loganero boy said. They were pretty unimpressed. Not in the material, but the fact that they made Logan look like it was the supreme gang in SD.

I did read the tag on it:

"Gangland
The Assassins
Logan Heights is the most notorious Hispanic street gang in San Diego. With over 400 soldiers, the gang outnumbers all of their enemies combined. Logan Heights makes its money selling marijuana, cocaine, and methamphetamines on the streets of the city. The gang has a storied history as the hit squad for one of the most feared drug organizations in the world - The Tijuana"

Man-just that there may be the reason why some vatos probably got twisted up about it. I guess they are notorious, but an argument can be made for most notorious (well maybe not now since that episode aired). Outnumbers all their enemies combined? That can't be true when you consider that Logan beefs with almost every gang in SESD, WSSD, and the SoBay. But, if you restrict enemies to their traditional enemies you have: OTNC-ST-SM-LM-MKT-ESD (or restrict it even to the top three enemies, ST-SM-ESD), and they would most likely outnumber Logan. I guess the homies also took issue with the way that the show portrayed Logan's enemies. They said that the show made it look like all other gangs in SE were afraid of Logan.

And that whole "hit squad" thing came up with those vatos too. I guess they failed to mention that a few SD varrios have been working for the cartels as long as Logan has. wasn't Bat's crew full of homies from different SD varrios? Sort of like an SD varrio all star team I guess. There always had been rumors of other SESD and SoBay gangs linked with the cartel too. How much stock can you put in street rumors though? But the media had reported on three other varrios have been tied to the AFcartel-Del Sol, Posole, and Esco Diablos. I might have missed a few more.

And about homie from 30 catching heat-that ex-Loganero that I talked to was from 30TA, and he tripped out on how much that homeboy was talking. He also tripped out on how much that show pumped up Logan.

I need to catch that episode!

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » February 25th, 2010, 12:48 pm

Its on the net somewhere I'll see if I can find a link...I would say Logan IS the most notorious mexican gang in SD and definitely one of the deepest. Other than that the ep was a little off...they always make whatever gang they are talking about the biggest baddest gang in whatever city. I'm sure Lincoln will look like the biggest baddest gang in June when their episode airs

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » March 1st, 2010, 7:35 pm

Skyline's gonna get all butthurt when that episode airs if its gonna be anything like the Logan one. i hope it doesnt make the rest of the bigger hoods go out there and try to prove a point or anything..
and that big bust that happened a while ago, were the people involved in that members of Lincoln and SE LKS?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 2nd, 2010, 9:25 am

I was LOL when due said they went hundreds deep to enemy hoods to fuck up shit, which is a riot!

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » March 2nd, 2010, 12:08 pm

scrub1819 wrote: i hope it doesnt make the rest of the bigger hoods go out there and try to prove a point or anything..
true..true..don't want all the youngsters going out to make a name.
scrub1819 wrote: and that big bust that happened a while ago, were the people involved in that members of Lincoln and SE LKS?
L/P and SELKS workin together?

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » March 2nd, 2010, 12:33 pm

yea it was a bigg ass bust, some bank or computer scam i think. i think there were members from both LKS and Lincoln involved. somebody brought it up a while back on this board somewhere. i could be wrong about who was involved but that shit did happen recently..

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » March 2nd, 2010, 12:39 pm

scrub1819 wrote:yea it was a bigg ass bust, some bank or computer scam i think. i think there were members from both LKS and Lincoln involved. somebody brought it up a while back on this board somewhere. i could be wrong about who was involved but that shit did happen recently..

I knew L/P and LKS got along, but working together on a "project" takes it to a whole new level!

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » March 4th, 2010, 7:56 pm

finally saw it. In 5 PTS on the YouTuber.

So it was a Red Stepper that was spilling the beans. That's cool that he's trying to put his life together. Now I can see why some vatos from other hoods got all butt hurt. Homeboy straight out said that all other gangs were intimidated by LH. Maybe a few...yes. But -SM- & -ST-? No way! What was the deal with the narrator saying "L H" all the time. Never heard anyone from Logan call themselves "L H". Seen "ELE ACHE" hitups though. Anyone notice that the tattoo on the chest of the vato in the cutaways said -1920-!? They made it look like -LH- was single handedly responsible for the cartel connections. I might be wrong, but I though -EME- was responsible for that. Wasn't Barron an Emero? IDK, so can someone shed some light on that for me. They didn't even bring up -EME- at all did they?
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I was LOL when due said they went hundreds deep to enemy hoods to fu-- up shit, which is a riot!
That was funny though. Any of you SurEste vatos on here can confirm that? Never saw them that deep in other hoods, but did seen them in the 10-20 range.

The copper Aguirre has been known to put whole varrios on quiet time.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » March 10th, 2010, 12:09 pm

Cartel/LHTS mentioned in this paper.

http://www.fbi.gov/publications/safestreets/ssgu00.pdf

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » March 14th, 2010, 8:37 pm

The book "TWILIGHT ON THE LINE" relates the story about that LH30TA connection.. it's a firme read
.. But everyone down here where I cruise around in Tj knows that they were duped out.. cover some tracks