Gangland Lincoln Park Bloods this Friday Night on History Ch

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Gangland Lincoln Park Bloods this Friday Night on History Ch

Unread post by S619D » May 11th, 2010, 5:25 pm

This Friday Night is Gangland Vendetta of Blood on the history channel and its all about San Diego's Lincoln Park Bloods...Its either on at 9pm or 10pm whatever one is the new episode

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Re: Gangland Lincoln Park Bloods this Friday Night on History Ch

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 12th, 2010, 9:36 pm

Hope it's not as bad as the Logan Heights one.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 15th, 2010, 12:24 am

That episode brought back some memories...Stacy Butler...didn't he get sent up for something else a while back? I noticed they mentioned SKYLINE. I think they should have mentioned -N/H- -OPB- and -W/C- as enemies too. And maybe their friendly status with -SS5/9- and -EHBG-. Did they mention SYNDO? I saw a SYNDICATE hitup on the cut-aways and a -MV73LS- hitup. Missed the first 10 minutes.

What other sets did -LPB- have?

MONSTER SQUAD
MURDA GANG
DIP SET
TERMITE SQUAD
MAGNUS
LOGAN AVE
LPOG'S
HATFIELDS

Those old school Starters!

I remember them sported that Jets stuff in the 1980's and Green Bay/Eagles/Celtics in the 1990'S. Sometimes Notre Dame.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » May 15th, 2010, 7:58 pm

MITCHY SLICK IS AN OPPORTUNIST. HAHAHAHA.

IT WAS PRETTY GOOD. I SAW THE 73 LOCOS HIT UP. TNS NOW 55TH ST?? IS FROM THAT AREA.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 15th, 2010, 9:52 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:MITCHY SLICK IS AN OPPORTUNIST. HAHAHAHA.

IT WAS PRETTY GOOD. I SAW THE 73 LOCOS HIT UP. TNS NOW 55TH ST?? IS FROM THAT AREA.
I know that -TNS- was claiming C50TA for a minute. Now there claiming 55 too? I swore I saw a brother sporting a TNS 50 tattoo also. I saw an -VELS- hitup in Encanto Park a few weeks ago that said -VE55LxS- (!?). They just always tag up 69 so I tripped out on that one.

That was a trip seein mitchy slick on that.

But I always thought they started flaggin green because of the ESP war and also since it was the Lincoln HS colors. Not cause green was the color of money.

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » May 16th, 2010, 4:55 am

I always thought Syndo was the color of money thing in combination with the school...but Lincoln also wore brown too I think...shits confusing cuz that one video that siccness.net did had with mitchy and a bunch of those bloods...one of the OGs on there said Lincoln really came from 5/9 Brims...so who knows...i had never even heard of that PL shit

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 16th, 2010, 1:50 pm

What was that guy doing in real estate? He was over selling the houses?

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 16th, 2010, 3:26 pm

S619D wrote:I always thought Syndo was the color of money thing in combination with the school...but Lincoln also wore brown too I think...shits confusing because that one video that siccness.net did had with mitchy and a bunch of those bloods...one of the OGs on there said Lincoln really came from 5/9 Brims...so who knows...i had never even heard of that PL shit

The LPB click Hatfield Gang flags brown.

Syndo Mob (Lincoln Park Syndicate) wasn't even brought up..and Stacy butler was a head in Syndo. Plus Syndo is way more known that Termite Squad. Syndo always perplexed me. They repped Syndo like a separate gang-but Syndo Mob was a click of LPB (many say that Syndo. broke off on its own at the end).

I heard a few stories on how -LPB- formed. Some older peoplr (not bangers so history can get twisted) said that -N/H- and -5/9- controlled the area in the 1970's. Some has said that there was a home grown gang that repped Lincoln (probably PL?) that popped up in the late 1970's. They became blood influenced because -5/9- was close by, and they ended up as Lincoln Park Piru, and toward the early 1980's they were in tight with newly formed -ESP-, before the Piru war in the early 1980's.

The green thing-I was always told that green was flagged when the war with -ESP- and the name change happened. -LPB- wanted to completely disassociate from -ESP-, so they didn't want to flag red. Green was chosen since it was the color of LHS. But -LPB- ended up falggin red too down the road. There used to be a Skyline diss for -LPB-people calling them Christmas Niggas since they flagged red and green. Somewhere in there Hatfield Gang picked up a Brown Rag to rep their click.

One thing about there being a "Lincoln Park Crips" gang. A older cat told me that the northern part of LP was controlled by -N/H- in the 1970's. He said that -NH- had heads by Gloria and T...so maybe that's why people think ther was a "Lincoln Park Crips" gang. Maybe they are confusing that with the Neighborhoods that used to be there.

I wish some of the older cats that spoke on black gang would pop back in so he could check up on this stuff that I've been told.

Funny-on gangland they said Kennedy park was renamed Lincoln Park by the gang. LPB always called that park T Park. Another instance of Gangland twisting shit up. Man I really don't like that show now after watching the Lincoln and Logan episodes. That show tries to make it look like an insiders prospective, when it still is purely and outside perspective on a gang.

It kinda annoys me on how they say "The Crips" came to blast that one dude. Like The Crips is a single gang. Why couldn't they straighten out the info and say "a local Crip gang called the West Coast Crips"(or Neighborhood Crips, which ever) came to blast that dude.

The whole "The Bloods," and "The Crips" thing is so over played by the media now. It's gotten to the point know that every Joe Schmoe thinks that B/C are single gangs called "The Bloods" or "The Crips."

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by S619D » May 16th, 2010, 6:58 pm

Yeah I've heard so many different stories on the LPB how it started and what they were. I remember hearing from a nigga thats way older than me(I'm in my early 30s) that was from Lincoln saying they used to be Crips. Supposedly there was a small gang of dudes who got out of YA or whatever and started a crip set in that neighborhood(not N/H) and they called it LPC. They were quickly ran out by what eventually became LPB. Not sure why this happened other than maybe the allegiances with ESP and 5/9 back in the day. Which also brings up if they were so close with 5/9 why not become the LPBrims instead of Pirus. And they almost always wore green from what I hear but they really started adding the red in more over the last 10 years for political reasons(a lot of skylines in the pen would get with the LA bloods and talk dirty on Lincoln as if Lincoln had a beef with all Pirus) so now Lincolns try to make sure people know that they are in fact Bloods and not some off shoot(like the Hoovas became in LA with their orange and dropping the old crip title). This is all heresay and I swear you hear at least a partially different story from everybody you talk to from Lincoln

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 16th, 2010, 7:15 pm

S619D wrote:(a lot of skylines in the pen would get with the LA bloods and talk dirty on Lincoln as if Lincoln had a beef with all Pirus) so now Lincolns try to make sure people know that they are in fact Bloods and not some off shoot(like the Hoovas became in LA with their orange and dropping the old crip title).
I heard those stories about Skyline telling LA Bloods that LPB were against all Piru too. I remember LPB always being tight with Lil Afrika Piru-even through the ESP wars. In fact-doesn't ESP and LAP beef?
This is all heresay and I swear you hear at least a partially different story from everybody you talk to from Lincoln

It's like every cat has a different story on how LPB got kickstarted.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 16th, 2010, 7:36 pm

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT wrote:MITCHY SLICK IS AN OPPORTUNIST. HAHAHAHA.

It looks like he even isn't a fan of the episode!!!!!

Check out his facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/OFFICIAL- ... 2781630868

OFFICIAL MITCHY SLICK / WRONGKIND FAN PAGE NOBODY THAT I KNOW HAS ANY FUCKIN BEEF with THE SAN
DIEGO POLICE AND THIS SHIT WAS BEEFED UP BY HOLLYWOOD DIRECTORS!IM
ASHAMED !

OFFICIAL MITCHY SLICK / WRONGKIND FAN PAGE
OFFICIAL MITCHY SLICK / WRONGKIND FAN PAGE I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT....IM SORRY TO ALL MY
FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR ALLOWING THESE PEOPLE TO TRICK ME.

OFFICIAL MITCHY SLICK / WRONGKIND FAN PAGE IM SORRY TO ALL MY HOMIES FOR NOT SEEIN THIS SHIT
COMIN...I HAD NO IDEA THEY WOULD DO THIS SHIT.I DONT SALE NO DOPE AND I
DONT GANGBANG

OFFICIAL MITCHY SLICK / WRONGKIND FAN PAGE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO B ABOUT CHANGIN FROM GANG SHIT
TO MAKIN REAL BUISINESS MOVES!

OFFICIAL MITCHY SLICK / WRONGKIND FAN PAGE IM NOT HAPPY AT ALL ABOUT THIS GANGLAND SHIT.THEY
SAID IT WAS GONE B ABOUT RAP AND GANGLIFE...NOT ALL THIS SHIT ABOUT
KILLIN POLICE!

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » May 16th, 2010, 7:51 pm

BTW-what college did Mitchy Slick go to? I heard in an interview once that he graduated from college. How come they didn't bring that shit up on Gangland?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 17th, 2010, 8:00 pm

Mitchy Slick's not happy about how things went. He's not the only who's not been happy about how episodes turned out that they were in. He said them & Skyline are supposed to be kool now, but that episode made things look all bad. He also didn't like things like how much that cop murder was talked about. In a way the episode was good for him, but there was some bad.

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Re: Gangland Lincoln Park Bloods this Friday Night on Histor

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » June 3rd, 2010, 6:42 pm

Lincoln park did used to b crips look @ dis video

fast foward to 4:57 & pause u will see mitchy & his homies blue ragged up lol

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 3rd, 2010, 7:43 pm

tinyhoodsta wrote:Lincoln park did used to b crips look @ dis video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNu7G9Ayaug

fast foward to 4:57 & pause u will see mitchy & his homies blue ragged up lol
I'm pretty sure that's green & it's nothing new to see some discoloration in fotos.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 3rd, 2010, 8:13 pm

That's green..-LPB- flags green and red

There used to be a LP Crip Gang in the 1970's. Nothing to do with LPB.

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » June 3rd, 2010, 8:23 pm

that look like blue 2 me mitchy had the blue rag on his head

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 3rd, 2010, 10:36 pm

tinyhoodsta wrote:that look like blue 2 me mitchy had the blue rag on his head
I think it's a lil hard to tell by the foto & I'll give you that much, but discoloration in pic's is nothing new like I said earlier.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » June 4th, 2010, 4:08 pm

Trust me...it's not a blue rag. It is discoloration like RuDog said. The green just looks blue on the discoloration.

There is no way he would rock a blue rag since -LPB- is a BLOOD gang, and they beef with all Crip gangs in Dago (especially N/H Rollin 40's).

Plus MSlick probably wasn't even born when LP Crips was active. And every Blood from LP denies that there was ever a LP Crip Gang. Even though a lot of older heads from that hood say different.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » July 10th, 2010, 12:59 am

ive heard from a couple older people, like in their 50s, that there was once a LP Crip gang.. i dont see why people from Lincoln are so quick to deny it. doesnt mean nothin except for the fact that, yea, there USED to be some Crips there, and now there isnt, pointblankperiod, cuz now LPB runs shit around there.
if anything it would just show strength in their history..
amirite tho?

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » July 11th, 2010, 12:07 pm

ON MY FILIPINO SIDE THEY LIVED AND GREW IN LINCOLN AND THEY USE TO SPORT BLUE RAGS. THAT'S WHY I WAS CONFUSED ABOUT LINCOLN GROWING UP. AND THERE IN THEIR 50'S SO THUS MAKES SENSE NOW. THEY WERE EITHER NHC OR THAT SMALL LPC START UP.

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » July 11th, 2010, 7:07 pm

Them flags is dark green.

mvwi1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Union City

Unread post by mvwi1 » July 19th, 2010, 8:45 am

As for the Lincoln Park Crips issue, it's not surprising as there has been instances of an area being controlled by one gang and other people starting a rival set in the same hood. Then, the smaller gang usually ends up being ran out of the area. 19DAGO04 is on the same page with me about it being annoying when the media says "Bloods" and "Crips" as if they are just big gangs. My thought was that maybe dude from Lincoln didn't want to say which Crips set did the shooting. I also didn't like how Gangland put so much focus on the cop killing and didn't mention LPB's rivalries other than Skyline.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » July 19th, 2010, 12:48 pm

cant be taking these Gangland shits serious..
its like they go find whoever they can to interview, get a couple hear-say stories, a couple city officials, and create a half-truth "legend" out of anything possible..
&yea that shits annoying.. "they were attacked by The Crips, a rival gang.."

stoked18
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Vermont
What city do you live in now?: Roanoke FROM SD

Re: Gangland Lincoln Park Bloods this Friday Night on Histor

Unread post by stoked18 » July 16th, 2011, 12:55 pm

They need to do episodes on West Coast and 5/9. I bet Skyline is pissed that History Channel did one on Lincoln and not them. Only reason they did though is cuz Lincoln has the most successful celebrity(other than wack ass Jayo Felony)