SAN DIEGO COUNTY HISPANIC GANG LIST

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: SAN DIEGO COUNTY HISPANIC GANG LIST

Unread post by scrub1819 » March 6th, 2009, 11:04 am

wheres that at?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » March 7th, 2009, 1:46 am

It's just east of 90's NHC, i think its within Figuero & Vermont.

jtsd619
What city do you live in now?: Otay

Unread post by jtsd619 » March 9th, 2009, 12:39 pm

palm city = there always hitting up palm city fh

Elle69
What city do you live in now?: Omaha

Unread post by Elle69 » March 14th, 2009, 3:35 am

Ok this has nothing to do with nothing really but Im trying to locate Robert Castaneda aka Clown from Market Street 13 ?????

adam510
What city do you live in now?: san leandro

Unread post by adam510 » May 20th, 2009, 12:02 pm

q-vo raza my respetos to you all : this is shorty from south side diablos x3 since going to the pinta i have been stuck up here in the bay area and lost contact with my homies from diablos , thru this page i see my homies are still out there in the calles puttin it down and am reaching out to anybody who may know any of them, i am 32 years old would like to contact any of my homies or homegirls around my age because i know they are still around tambien ...your assistance would be very much appreciated gracias raza...
Mr.shorty south side diablos x3 san diego s.u.r

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 5th, 2009, 12:01 pm

THIS ARE THE GANGS I KNOW IN SAN DIEGO,I AINT NAMING THE CLICKS FOR ALL OF THEM THO

LOGAN HEIGHTS 13(ALSO IN THE 818)
PARADISE HILLS LOCOS 13
NORTH PARK LOCOS 13
OAK PARK LOCOS 13
CITY HEIGHTS 13(JUNIORS AND INSANE CRIMINALS)
SHELLTOWN 13(GAMMA BOYS AND 38ST,38ST IN LA IS BEEN AROUND SINCE THE 30S,NO RELATION TO SHELLTOWN)
73 LOCOS 13(NEW HOOD IN SOUTH EAST,BEEF ALOT WITH SHELLTOWN)
AZTEC NATION 13(MID CITY SAN DIEGO,BEEF WITH PRETTY MUCH EVERY HOOD)
EASTSIDE EVIL BOYS 13
EASTSIDE DIEGO AZTECS 13
EASTSIDE VAGOS 13
EASTSIDE RUNNING THE STREETS 13
VAN DYKE 13(BEEF WITH SOUTH EAST AND AZTEC NATION)
SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO LOCOS 13
SOUTH EAST LOKOS 13(SE SD LCS AND SE LKS GOT BEEF WITH EACHTOEHR,CLAIM DIFFERENT AREAS)
MARKET STREET LOCOS 13(THEY SOUTHEAST BUT DONT BEEF WITH EASTSIDE)
LOMITA VILLAGE 70S 13(FROM COMPTON VARRIO 70S)
MIRA MESA LOCOS 13
WESTSIDE LOCOS 13(NO RELATION TO WESTSIDE LOCOS FROM LA)
SOUTH SAN DIEGO 13,OR SOUTH BAY 13( THEY JUST A BUNCH OF VATOS FROM CREWS THAT BEEF WITH SOUTHEAST GANGS THAT CLAIM SOUTH BAY,THEY LIKE 30 DEEP,THEY AINT A REAL HOOD THOUGH)
WICKED KLOWNS 13(A NEW HOOD STARTED A FEW YRS BACK AT MISSION BAY HIGH BUT BANG SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO)
ORIGINAL EVIL KLOWNS 13
KLOWN NATION 13
UNFADABLE 13
OTAY 13
OLD TOWN SAN DIEGO 13
SAN MARCOS GHOST TOWN 13
SOUTH LOS 13(FROM LA)
WESTSIDE 18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS(FROM LA,IN NATIONAL CITY)
SHERMAN 13
BRANDY WINE LOCOS 13
DEL SOL 13
SYDRO BOYS 13
SOUTH SIDE DIABLOS 13
SOUTHSIDE FLORENCIA 13 LOS ANIMALES(FROM SOUTH CENTRAL LA BUT IN SPRING VALLEY)
MY HOOD 18ST WE GOT LIKE 100 VATOS FROM LA LIVING ALL OVER SD COUNTY
CREWS DISSIN SOUTH EAST
FUCK KLOWNS
FOREVER MURDERING KLOWNS
DROPPIN KLOWNS
STRAIGHT DROPPING KLOWNS
UNITED POT SMOKERS
(HOODS DISSING SOUTHEAST RIVALS)
STOMPING ON KESEROS
STRAIGHT DROPPIN KESO
(OTHER GANGS IN SD)
LINDA VISTA 13
WICKED MEXICAN KLOWNS 13(SOUTHEAST DIEGO)
MISSION BAY 13
CLAIREMONT 13

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » July 6th, 2009, 11:35 pm

nope....sorry no 18 in SD...and your not even real!,,

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 6th, 2009, 11:43 pm

sickside wrote:nope....sorry no 18 in SD...and your not even real!,,
ACTUALLY 18 IS IN SD,A CLICK AND HOMIES FROM 18 IN LA R LIVIN IN SD AND YEA I AM REAL,MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,IVE BEEN CALLIN U OUT AND U JUST MAIKNG UP SHIT AND EXCUSES LIKE A BITCH,BE A MAN,IM ONLY 17 AND IM MORE DOWN THEN U R BITCH

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 7th, 2009, 12:01 pm

wait...damn am i still etting you....eariler you said you were 19.eitchn b...now your 17!!!!..........damn you are getting caught up in all your lies...so sad...i cant even bitch slap you!...lol..and you said you went to county jail!....how did you go there if your not even 18....damn you just keep getting caught in all your lies....lol

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 7th, 2009, 12:18 pm

sickside wrote:wait...damn am i still etting you....eariler you said you were 19.eitchn b...now your 17!!!!..........damn you are getting caught up in all your lies...so sad...i cant even bitch slap you!...lol..and you said you went to county jail!....how did you go there if your not even 18....damn you just keep getting caught in all your lies....lol
BITCH I NEVER SAID I WAS 19,IM FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,IM 17 AND YEA I DID GO TO COUNTY,THEY GOT ME CONFUSED WITH ANOTHER HOMIE NAMED MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS,IT WAS A FUCKEN WEEK THO,IT WASNT SHIT IT WENT BY HELLA FAST BITCH,AND SICKSIDE IM CALLIN U OUT COME TO the STS U FUCKEN LEVA LETS HANDLE DIS SHIT LIKE REAL MEN U FUCKEN PUNK ASS

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 7th, 2009, 12:33 pm

wwhhhhooooooooooo am so scared..lol...so they got you confused with a whole other county...(that doesnt have a 18 st. gang there..lol)...and put you in becuase you both i geuss have the same last and first name too huh...lol

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 7th, 2009, 3:00 pm

sickside wrote:wwhhhhooooooooooo am so scared..lol...so they got you confused with a whole other county...(that doesnt have a 18 st. gang there..lol)...and put you in becuase you both i geuss have the same last and first name too huh...lol
BITCH YOU JUST KEEP TALKING ALL THIS SHIT,COME TO the STS AND LETS HANDLE IT,ONE 18ST IS IN SD,THEY AINT DEEP,THERES LIKE 30 OF THEM IN NATIONAL CITY AND CHULA VISTA,WESTSIDE 18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS,THEN the HOMIE HUERO FROM SS18ST PARK WYNOS LIVES IN LINDA VISTA,the HOMIES EARS AND STOMPER FROM SS18ST CRAZY MEXICANS LIVE IN CITY HEIGHTS,the HOMIE SPANKY FROM SS18ST TINY DEVILS LIVES IN CHULA VISTA,the HOMIE HUSTLER FROM WS18ST HOOVER LOCOS LIVES IN MISSION BAY,I SOMETIMES STAY WITH MY FAMILY IN PARADISE HILLS WHICH IS SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO,AND NO DUMBASS,THEY ONLY KNEW HIS NICKNAME AND GOT ME CUZ WE HAVE the SAME AKA,the OFFICER WHO TOOK ME IN WAS SOME FOOL NAMED CHRIS BUTCH,A WHITE GUY LOOKS LIKE HES IN HIS LATE 30S EARLY 40S,WHITE HAIR,KINDA CHUBBY,AND SICKSIDE WHERE U STAY AT BITCH,ANSWER THAT QUESTION WAT ST SO THAT I CAN HIT U UP CUZ ALL UR DOIN IS TALKEN SHIT BITCH,U DNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY HOOD OR ME SO SHUT the FUCK UP

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 10th, 2009, 5:34 pm

just because there is members dont mean there is a hood there...WF has a grip of memebers in valinda and west co. but it doesnt mean they have a hood there!..you got to be put on the map to be recognized as a hood there!..just because you got people here and there DONT MEAN SHIT!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 10th, 2009, 9:58 pm

sickside wrote:just because there is members dont mean there is a hood there...WF has a grip of memebers in valinda and west co. but it doesnt mean they have a hood there!..you got to be put on the map to be recognized as a hood there!..just because you got people here and there DONT MEAN SHIT!
ACTUALLY THERE IS A CLICK OF 18 IN SD,IN the NATIONAL CITY,CHULA VISTA AREA,IN NATIONAL CITY ON THESE APARTMENTS ON EAST 18TH ST THERES 6 VATOS FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS CLICK,18 CONTROLS SOME TERRITORY IN NATIONAL CITY AND IN CHULA VISTA THEY DNT REALLY CARE,U CUD ASK GUYS FRON OTNC OR VCV IF 18 IS IN SD AND HAS TURF AND THEY'LL SAY YEA

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 11th, 2009, 3:17 pm

man...other example!...in EAST LOS...there are some apartments where there is like 3-5 members of 38st gang..prtty much in the end of GMVR..but ever body knows that is GMV hood no one else..they are even some what cool with LOTTx3..Martinez can even talk on this one!...but no one even there own gives them papers to make it or even call it there hood...same with alot of other gangs out there that are in the same boat as your hood in SD. Trust not trying to talk shit like you do!...just telling you like it is in the game!...but dont get me wrong some hoods sometimes keep on growing and the homies have to give up the papers because of the size the new hood grew...but that shit takes time...but alot of times when they give the papers!..they tell all the hoods around them to start kicking them out..same shit happen to ES13st. in SB!...ask around the street if you dont belive me...but no one thats 15-21 like you!..ask a damn vet. whats up!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 11th, 2009, 9:58 pm

sickside wrote:man...other example!...in EAST LOS...there are some apartments where there is like 3-5 members of 38st gang..prtty much in the end of GMVR..but ever body knows that is GMV hood no one else..they are even some what cool with LOTTx3..Martinez can even talk on this one!...but no one even there own gives them papers to make it or even call it there hood...same with alot of other gangs out there that are in the same boat as your hood in SD. Trust not trying to talk shit like you do!...just telling you like it is in the game!...but dont get me wrong some hoods sometimes keep on growing and the homies have to give up the papers because of the size the new hood grew...but that shit takes time...but alot of times when they give the papers!..they tell all the hoods around them to start kicking them out..same shit happen to ES13st. in SB!...ask around the street if you dont belive me...but no one thats 15-21 like you!..ask a damn vet. whats up!
THATS Y the HOOD IN NATIONAL CITY,OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY 13,HAS BEEF WITH US CUZ WE TRYEN TO GET DEEPER IN SD

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » July 28th, 2009, 10:57 am

Menace is a fool. Most of his knowledge about Dago is all fucked up. He's just some internet troll who can't keep tack of his own lies. For the millionth time...THERE IS NO 18th running shit in dago, and THERE IS NO F13 running shit in Dago. All the trade here is run by LOCALS only. The reason why LA sets won't set up shop here is simple: there are a lot of uncles down here who run a tight ship. Family from LA, OC, IE, and IMP County respect that, and they don't try to set up shop, cause they don't want to step on any toes.

I will say it again so Menace can get schooled on his knowledge of 18th (his own hood) here in Dago :

Shatto Park LS (the click Menace claims he is from) set up shop in upper county for a short period of time, they got run off by Upper county hoods. Visrtually every banger knows this in SD, and it has been mentioned here millions of times by a few different people.

18th street tried to set up shop in the Castle Park area of CV in the early 2000's, but Otay AND VCV ran them off.

The only 18th streeters (and F13) here in SD are relocated members that are just chill. They aren't trying to set up shop, or start up their clicks here.

And about Menace saying that SD hoods won't step up to LA hoods in Dago turf (other posts)...that is BS. YC from lynwood got smashed on by Otay and VCV in the early 90's, and got run off

Then there was the notorious ESL "case" that Otay solved. A vato that tried to start up NHollywood LS in SBSD got checked hard, and he quit that shit. In they early 90's a slew of gangsters from LA hooked up in the South Bay, and tried to start up stuff (Tepa 13, Big Hazard, Gardena 13, Lott Stoners, Watts Varrio Grape, Geraghty Lomas, Compton Varrio Largo), and VCV, OTNC, and Otay went toe to toe with them, and crushed that. In fact a bunch of vatos from those sets and VCV rumbled it out in CV a few times, with VCV always crushing on them hard. Recently a vato from VNE was hitting up all over E Street in CV, and dissing VCV. He got his ass handed to him, and I haven't seen anymore hitups from VNE around there now. Imperial and Nestor 19 have dumped so hard on Clarence Street Locos, that they are virtually non-existent now. VSM GT and WP have almost wiped out SouthLos13 form upper county. and Carnales 13 is on its way out from upper county too (via VEV Diablos). The only LA gangs that make down here adopt the SD lifestyle, and they take on SD roots instead of keeping their LA roots.

Sol Valley Diablos-SS Diablos X3
Compton Varrio 70's-Lomita Village 70's
Compton Varrio Tokers-Southeast Tokers-dead?
Big Hazard-Mission Bay Hazard-dead?
TMC-Mission Bay Magicians Club-dead?

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » July 28th, 2009, 11:00 am

MENACE18 wrote:
sickside wrote:wait...damn am i still etting you....eariler you said you were 19.eitchn b...now your 17!!!!..........damn you are getting caught up in all your lies...so sad...i cant even bitch slap you!...lol..and you said you went to county jail!....how did you go there if your not even 18....damn you just keep getting caught in all your lies....lol
BITCH I NEVER SAID I WAS 19,IM FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,IM 17 AND YEA I DID GO TO COUNTY,THEY GOT ME CONFUSED WITH ANOTHER HOMIE NAMED MENACE FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS,IT WAS A #%@&$% WEEK THO,IT WASNT SHIT IT WENT BY HELLA FAST BITCH,AND SICKSIDE IM CALLIN U OUT COME TO the STS U #%@&$% LEVA LETS HANDLE DIS SHIT LIKE REAL MEN U #%@&$% PUNK ASS
And another reason why you are a big fake "Man-ass," I mean Menace...every one knows that "Hella" is a Northern California expression. Most of us down here can't stand that expression.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » July 28th, 2009, 11:05 am

MENACE18 wrote:
sickside wrote:wwhhhhooooooooooo am so scared..lol...so they got you confused with a whole other county...(that doesnt have a 18 st. gang there..lol)...and put you in becuase you both i geuss have the same last and first name too huh...lol
BITCH YOU JUST KEEP TALKING ALL THIS SHIT,COME TO the STS AND LETS HANDLE IT,ONE 18ST IS IN SD,THEY AINT DEEP,THERES LIKE 30 OF THEM IN NATIONAL CITY AND CHULA VISTA,WESTSIDE 18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS,THEN the HOMIE HUERO FROM SS18ST PARK WYNOS LIVES IN LINDA VISTA,the HOMIES EARS AND STOMPER FROM SS18ST CRAZY MEXICANS LIVE IN CITY HEIGHTS,the HOMIE SPANKY FROM SS18ST TINY DEVILS LIVES IN CHULA VISTA,the HOMIE HUSTLER FROM WS18ST HOOVER LOCOS LIVES IN MISSION BAY,I SOMETIMES STAY WITH MY FAMILY IN PARADISE HILLS WHICH IS SOUTH EAST SAN DIEGO,AND NO DUMBASS,THEY ONLY KNEW HIS NICKNAME AND GOT ME because WE HAVE the SAME AKA,the OFFICER WHO TOOK ME IN WAS SOME FOOL NAMED CHRIS BUTCH,A WHITE GUY LOOKS LIKE HES IN HIS LATE 30S EARLY 40S,WHITE HAIR,KINDA CHUBBY,AND SICKSIDE WHERE U STAY AT BITCH,ANSWER THAT QUESTION WAT ST SO THAT I CAN HIT U UP because ALL UR DOIN IS TALKEN SHIT BITCH,U DNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY HOOD OR ME SO SHUT the fu-- UP

another reason why you are fake....Listing all your homies and were they be at! If your homies knew that you were doling out all this info, they would bounce your ass right out. You just let every cop and hoodster in SD know were to hunt for some 18streeters.

....but i guess it doesn't matter when your a fake.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » July 28th, 2009, 11:09 am

MENACE18 wrote:
sickside wrote:just because there is members dont mean there is a hood there...WF has a grip of memebers in valinda and west co. but it doesnt mean they have a hood there!..you got to be put on the map to be recognized as a hood there!..just because you got people here and there DONT MEAN SHIT!

ACTUALLY THERE IS A CLICK OF 18 IN SD,IN the NATIONAL CITY,CHULA VISTA AREA,IN NATIONAL CITY ON THESE APARTMENTS ON EAST 18TH ST THERES 6 VATOS FROM WESTSIDE 18ST SAN DIEGO LOCOS CLICK,18 CONTROLS SOME TERRITORY IN NATIONAL CITY AND IN CHULA VISTA THEY DNT REALLY CARE,U CUD ASK GUYS FRON OTNC OR VCV IF 18 IS IN SD AND HAS TURF AND THEY'LL SAY YEA

..and homie I know some Acre Boys, Insanos, Olden Boys, Grande Locos, and Rasta Locos... they would laugh at me if i asked that question. Cause they got their neighborhoods on lock.

All apartments on East 18th Street in NC are puro OTNC Olden Boys.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 28th, 2009, 11:36 am

THE ONLY VATO FROM OLDEN BOYS THERE WAS SOME VATO NAMED RAIDED WHO GOT FUCKED UP BY the HOMIE DROOPY FOR CROSSIN OUT 18,AND I KNOW VATOS FROM OLDEN BOYS,WILLY BOY,CRITTER,MUTE THEY the RAPPERS FROM OTNC AND ON EAST 18ST AT the APARTMENTS AINT NO VATOS FROM OTNC POSTED UP,MAYBE I MAY BE WRONG CUZ I HAVENT BEEN THERE SINCE 07 BUT SOME HOMIES STILL LIVE THERE,I KNOW IT HASNT BEEN the SAME SINCE the HOMIE BIG BOY GOT LOCKED UP

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 28th, 2009, 11:51 am

another reason why you are fake....Listing all your homies and were they be at! If your homies knew that you were doling out all this info, they would bounce your ass right out. You just let every cop and hoodster in SD know were to hunt for some 18streeters.

....but i guess it doesn't matter when your a fake.[/quote]

FUCK YOU YARDSTICK WHERE U STAY IN SD BITCH,ROLL TO SOUTHEAST SAN DIEGO PARADISE HILLS AND ASK FOR ME MUTHFUCKA,AND WHAT FUCKEN HOODSTERS,U ACTUALLY THINK ANY HOOD IN SD IS A THREAT TO US,WERE KNOWN WORLWIDE BITCH,SD IS BARELY KNOWN IN SOME PLACES AND MOST OF the HOODS HERE ARE A FUCKEN JOKE,IN EVERY PART OF SOUTHERN CALI ITS HISPANIC HOODS ARE KNOWN MORE THAN BLACKS,IN SD IVE HEARD MORE OF BLACK HOODS THAN HISPANIC HOODS,AND BITCH I AINT FAKE ASK ABOUT ME AND PEOPLE WILL TELL U WHO I AM BITCH,MENACE WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,WHO U KNOW THAT BANGS GIVE the NAMES AND UR NAME SO that PEOPLE CAN ASK THEM CUZ U KNOW UR FAKE U LIL BITCH U JUST SAY UR HOMIES BANG,I GAVE U MY HOMIES PLACES,AND SO WHAT,COPS CANT DO SHIT TO US,HOODSTERS WONT DO SHIT TO US,WE BEEF WITH LOGAN AND ALOT OF FOOLS FROM THERE BE BUMPIN 18ST RAPS AND WHEN THEY HIT US UP THEY JUST SAY LOGAN AND DATS IT THEY DONT DO SHIT,DIS ISNT LA COUNTY BITCH COPS CANT ARREST US FOR BEING GANG MEMBERS CUZ SD IS A SAD CITY THAT HAS PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY THINK ITS CRAZY,VENTURA COUNTY IS WAY CRAZIER THAN SD AND IT HAS WAY LESS HOODS,YOU WANNA COME TO the STS WE CAN HANDLE DIS SHIT YARDSTICK,U COULD BRING UR SUPPOSABLY HOMIES FROM WATEVER FUCKEN HOOD U WANT AND LETS HANDLE DIS,AND YEA I KNOW FOOLS THAT BANG TO,I KNOW CUETE,MOUSY,CLOWN,PANDA,VENOM FROM WICKED KLOWNS13,I KNOW MENACE,PAYASO,LIL JOKES,YOGI,PEPE,CHIKITO FROM PARADISE HILLS LOCOS,I KNOW YOUNGSTER,LIL FLACO,TOONS FROM VARRIO CHULA VISTA SOUTH BAY LOCOS,I KNOW BROWN BOY,LIL OSO,MONSTER.SERIO,MENACE,PAYASO FROM MISSION BAY LOCOS,AND WHO FUCKEN CARES IF I SAY HELLA,LOOK AT SD BANGERS DIPSHIT,MOST SAG THEYRE PANTS AND DRESS LIKE BLACKS AND MOST BUMP LAME ASS WANNABE MUSIC,U KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE IN SD ACTUALLY BANG AND DONT KNOW the FUCKEN MEANING OF SCRAP,AND THEY BUMP NORTE MUSIC,SO SHUT the FUCK UP

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 28th, 2009, 12:04 pm

yardstick wrote:Menace is a fool. Most of his knowledge about Dago is all #%@& up. He's just some internet troll who can't keep tack of his own lies. For the millionth time...THERE IS NO 18th running shit in dago, and THERE IS NO F13 running shit in Dago. All the trade here is run by LOCALS only. The reason why LA sets won't set up shop here is simple: there are a lot of uncles down here who run a tight ship. Family from LA, OC, IE, and IMP County respect that, and they don't try to set up shop, cause they don't want to step on any toes.

I will say it again so Menace can get schooled on his knowledge of 18th (his own hood) here in Dago :

Shatto Park LS (the click Menace claims he is from) set up shop in upper county for a short period of time, they got run off by Upper county hoods. Visrtually every banger knows this in SD, and it has been mentioned here millions of times by a few different people.

18th street tried to set up shop in the Castle Park area of CV in the early 2000's, but Otay AND VCV ran them off.

The only 18th streeters (and F13) here in SD are relocated members that are just chill. They aren't trying to set up shop, or start up their clicks here.

And about Menace saying that SD hoods won't step up to LA hoods in Dago turf (other posts)...that is BS. YC from lynwood got smashed on by Otay and VCV in the early 90's, and got run off

Then there was the notorious ESL "case" that Otay solved. A vato that tried to start up NHollywood LS in SBSD got checked hard, and he quit that shit. In they early 90's a slew of gangsters from LA hooked up in the South Bay, and tried to start up stuff (Tepa 13, Big Hazard, Gardena 13, Lott Stoners, Watts Varrio Grape, Geraghty Lomas, Compton Varrio Largo), and VCV, OTNC, and Otay went toe to toe with them, and crushed that. In fact a bunch of vatos from those sets and VCV rumbled it out in CV a few times, with VCV always crushing on them hard. Recently a vato from VNE was hitting up all over E Street in CV, and dissing VCV. He got his ass handed to him, and I haven't seen anymore hitups from VNE around there now. Imperial and Nestor 19 have dumped so hard on Clarence Street Locos, that they are virtually non-existent now. VSM GT and WP have almost wiped out SouthLos13 form upper county. and Carnales 13 is on its way out from upper county too (via VEV Diablos). The only LA gangs that make down here adopt the SD lifestyle, and they take on SD roots instead of keeping their LA roots.

Sol Valley Diablos-SS Diablos X3
Compton Varrio 70's-Lomita Village 70's
Compton Varrio Tokers-Southeast Tokers-dead?
Big Hazard-Mission Bay Hazard-dead?
TMC-Mission Bay Magicians Club-dead?

FUNNY SHIT,NO ONE FROM MY CLICK EVER FUCKEN TRYED TO START UP IN SD,THE ONLY PLACES MEMBERS FROM MY CLICK ARE AND EVER WERE WERE IN LA,OC,MEXICO,FLORIDA,OREGON,IDAHO THATS IT,IM the FIRST PERSON FROM SHATTO PARK TO MOVE TO SD,AND FOR the LAST FUCKEN TIME,A FAKE PERSON WOULDNT SAY A CLICK OR NAME PEOPLE THAT PEOPLE CAN ASK IF THEY FROM THEYRE,ME I AINT FAKE IM FROM WS18ST SPLS

HERES SOME INFO ON THOSE LA HOODS
CLARENCE ST LOCOS,AINT REALLY IN LA EITHER,MOST MEMBERS LEFT OR DIED
THE MAGICIAN CLUBS-HAVENT HEARD OF THEM DOIN SHIT FOR the PAST FEW YRS,THE MOB CREW IS STILL AROUND
BIG HAZARD-MOSTLY ONLY OLDER MEMBERS AROUND,NEVER SEEN A YOUNGSTER BANG IT

AND WOW the LAST TIME I HEARD 4 GUYS RUN SHIT IN SD AND ONE IS the MAIN HEAD,IN LA 100S OF FOOLS RUN THERE OWN HOODS,AND the DRUGS FROM MEXICO,WHO U THINK the CARTELS HIRE TO GET THEM HERE,18ST,FLORENCIA,AND EVEN LOGAN HAS DONE SOME OF IT,FLORENCIA TRYEN TO GET DEEPER,18ST WE GOT THOUSANDS OF MEMBERS IN MEXICO

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » July 28th, 2009, 7:58 pm

theres actually a new big click in sd called 18st welfare locos there all on welfare or gr they smuggle food stamps across county lines a menace you know your homeboy big orchata he gots the keys to the ranfla ...

menace you never put up the history of es 18 st all bs aside

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » July 28th, 2009, 8:11 pm

ES18ST,IM FROM WS18ST SPLS,MY BRO IS FROM ES18ST BBS,IN CALI THERES ES18ST BEBITOS AND GRANDES,OUTSIDE OF CALI THERES ES18ST THE POSSE,AND THEN THERES EASTCOAST 18ST LOS CHOLOS

BP408
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by BP408 » August 6th, 2009, 5:42 pm

Anybody know of any legit Norteno gangs in SD County?? I herd of VML's X4- Vatos Mas Locos (Nothside San Diego)

Is VSYM (Varrio San Ysidro Malos) still active? Or VBPL's (Varrio Brown Pride Locos)??

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by scrub1819 » August 10th, 2009, 4:21 pm

how do you bang Shatto Park Locos but you're from Inglewood?
Shatto Park is from Wilshire and Inglewood 18streeters claim 106th.
im not from LA so you can clarify maybe. thanks.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yardstick » August 12th, 2009, 2:19 pm

BP408 wrote:Anybody know of any legit Norteno gangs in SD County?? I herd of VML's X4- Vatos Mas Locos (Nothside San Diego)

Is VSYM (Varrio San Ysidro Malos) still active? Or VBPL's (Varrio Brown Pride Locos)??

Never hear of them. North San Diego is almost a Ghost Town compared to other parts of Dago. I've heard of a small click called Mira Mesa HGPX3. Rachco Panasquitos has VPenasquitos Locos X3, Poway has a small click called Varrio Poway Hidden Hills X3. VML in North County (Oceanside)= Mesa Locos, VML in SESD=Market Street Locos. Those are the only VML I've heard of in SD.

Sidro Malos is still active (along with PWS,TLS, LTS, VLS). SSBPL died off a couple of years ago.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 13th, 2009, 8:33 am

scrub1819 wrote:how do you bang Shatto Park Locos but you're from Inglewood?
I WAS BORN IN INGLEWOOD THEN WHEN MY OLDER BROTHER CUETE JOIN WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS MY PARENTS MOVED US,THAN I STARTED HANGIN OUT WITH MEMBERS OF WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,MY FIRST HOMIES FROM THERE WERE LIL MENACE(E.I.P.)LIL SILENT(E.I.P.)JUNIOR(E.I.P.)TRIGGER(E.I.P)WACKO,SCRAPPY,FROSTY,THAN I JOINED WHEN I WAS 15

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » August 14th, 2009, 6:47 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
scrub1819 wrote:how do you bang Shatto Park Locos but you're from Inglewood?
I WAS BORN IN INGLEWOOD THEN WHEN MY OLDER BROTHER CUETE JOIN WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS MY PARENTS MOVED US,THAN I STARTED HANGIN OUT WITH MEMBERS OF WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,MY FIRST HOMIES FROM THERE WERE LIL MENACE(E.I.P.)LIL SILENT(E.I.P.)JUNIOR(E.I.P.)TRIGGER(E.I.P)WACKO,SCRAPPY,FROSTY,THAN I JOINED WHEN I WAS 15
serio dam so for how long u been banging BEST....

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 14th, 2009, 6:54 pm

I WAS BORN IN INGLEWOOD THEN WHEN MY OLDER BROTHER CUETE JOIN WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS MY PARENTS MOVED US,THAN I STARTED HANGIN OUT WITH MEMBERS OF WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,MY FIRST HOMIES FROM THERE WERE LIL MENACE(E.I.P.)LIL SILENT(E.I.P.)JUNIOR(E.I.P.)TRIGGER(E.I.P)WACKO,SCRAPPY,FROSTY,THAN I JOINED WHEN I WAS 15[/quote]

serio dam so for how long u been banging BEST....[/quote]

FOR 2 YEARS,I BACKED THEM UP WHEN I WAS 14 THEN WHEN I TURNED 15 I GOT JUMPED IN

joker123
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SUR SIDE LOS ANGELES

Unread post by joker123 » August 15th, 2009, 9:51 pm

MENACE18 wrote:I WAS BORN IN INGLEWOOD THEN WHEN MY OLDER BROTHER CUETE JOIN WESTSIDE 18ST 106TH TINY WYNOS MY PARENTS MOVED US,THAN I STARTED HANGIN OUT WITH MEMBERS OF WESTSIDE 18ST SHATTO PARK LOCOS,MY FIRST HOMIES FROM THERE WERE LIL MENACE(E.I.P.)LIL SILENT(E.I.P.)JUNIOR(E.I.P.)TRIGGER(E.I.P)WACKO,SCRAPPY,FROSTY,THAN I JOINED WHEN I WAS 15
serio dam so for how long u been banging BEST....[/quote]

FOR 2 YEARS,I BACKED THEM UP WHEN I WAS 14 THEN WHEN I TURNED 15 I GOT JUMPED IN[/quote]

dam on the serio i was future 18st foo.....